Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Yuna
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
BadAngelness
jalisa
lostinparadise
xLovelyOne
S.cattered
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.cattered
Admin
S.cattered

Female Taurus Posts : 56

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Alrighty everyone!
How are you this fine day?
This is now officialy the chatting thread. Talk about anything you want!
Btw, all threads started by me from now on, shall be in purple. Smile

Anyway, what's up? Did you have a good weekend? Got any projects for school coming up?
Anything! Just chat!

Yesterday was my Mummy's birthday, we went out for breakfast and gave her her presents.
Season 1 of Bones and the movie Julie & Julia. We watched it tonight, it's great!
We also tried an African resturant, the food was amazing, if you guys ever get the chance, I would definitely recommend trying African food!

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/greendayshoes

AuthorMessage
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 12:07 am

wow, that sounds pretty bad Sad

ummm im not sure what to post here :/

my days have been relaxing yet boring since im on holidays... the fun things about my weeks would be:
-ZUMBA! omg i love it!! have you guys heard of it?? its this excercise dance... i do it once a week and its sooooo fun :DD many women from all ages and sizes go there to have a fun time and we even have a few guys!! Very Happy its so fun!
-theatre!! im part of our town's theatre company and we have a play going on... its a theatre restaurant... people go to eat and we perform for them... and not to be cocky or anything... but we are HILARIOUS!! the people are running to the toilets all the time pissing themselves laughing!! i dont have a big role since im a high school kid and its an adults theatre (yeah, i forgot to mention, our jokes are all dirty! Razz we dont swear or anything but the context we say things is dirty, eg: there's an evil woman called "magenta" and she has a magic ring, and when she rubs it she knows what is going on, and one of the lines on the play is "keep rubbing your ring magenta, it might help clear up any blockeages" LOL that is the funniest line i've heard in my entire life!!) yeah...
-for the holidays we are going to go to sydney!! im going to go to an acting workshop at NIDA (which is an acting university in sydney) and we are going to go shopping!! yay!! lol cant wait!!

so what about you guys?? whats happening in your lifes??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 5:35 pm

Whoa Carolina that sounds awesome! *is so jealous* I wish I could join an acting group and go to Sydney. TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! LOL

To answer your question, my life is pretty okay I guess. I have school of course and we're going thru the final stages of this major project that the whole 12th grade class has to do on December 20th. Agh! I'm so nervous >_< I'm having my practice runs this friday and next wednesday and I'm not prepared o_O I sense an F Oh I hope notttt or my heart would fail. I have to apply for college AND scholarships too *screams* my head is gonna explode!

I love getting to talk to my pervs though ^.^ *hugz*
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 8:46 pm

*hugs back*
wow that thing that the year 12s are doing sounds like a big thing is it like a speech that you have to do or something??? but dont worry, you will do just great, its the nerves that make you think that you wont do good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 9:39 pm

Well we have to choose a topic about something we havent done before, go out and do something for the community, write a paper, make something that relates to the topic, and create a presentation for three judges *rolls eyes* it is SUCH! a hassle. I hate this project and I cant wait til its over. Doing all this stuff costs a ridiculous amount of money too.

I'm sure I'll do fine too if I practice. Thanks Carolina Smile
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 5:17 pm

I'm writing an MJ fantasy...It's OK so far. It's not the best, considering it's my very first fantasy, but yeah...
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to write anything becase I've been really backed up. Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 6:49 pm

wow thats awesome MJsLilPYT!! i cant wait to read it!! :DD
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 9:56 am

What the...?!!? It's been 3 days and nobody has posted about Christmas yet??
Well, for Christmas I got:

-2 MJ DVDs
-XBox 360 with Kinect
-"Dance Central" (for the Kinect)
-The book "Moonwalk"
-The book "Rock and Pop: Year By Year"
-"Michael Jackson: The Experience" (for the Wii)
-Michael Jackson 2011 calendar (There are some SEXY pics on that one)
-Sparkly fedora
-A bunch of clothes and socks (LOL)
-PURDY'S HEDGEHOGS CHOCOLATES!!! (Those are like, my most FAVE chocolates EVAR.)
-A bunch of orange-scented shower stuff (Ohmygod I love those.)
-3 little bottles of French perfume (That stuff is QUALITY. Y'know, the French always make good stuff.)
-Waterproof flip camera (So I can record videos underwater and all that. Very Happy)
-Kobo E-Reader

I'm totally satisfied.

Oh, and also, a sparkly glove came with the "Michael Jackson: The Experience" game. Like, a glove that actually fits my hand (unlike the one I wore for my MJ Halloween costume), and has the little rhinestones on them. Cool stuff.

I spent hours playing MJ The Experience. It's actually pretty good exercise. lol!

Oh, and I know 2 other people who got pretty big Christmas gifts as well. My ex-boyfriend, Eric (who keeps emailing me. >_<), got a Windows 7 laptop with a webcam, and my best friend, Saz, got a MacBook and a green screen.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 2:05 pm

That sounds cool Smile Lotsa MJ stuff you got there XD

For christmas, I got...
- $50 from my uncle, $40 for a clothing store from my aunt, $30 from my parents for iTunes (that I can't wait to use up XD)
- a game for the PS3 (MySims something-bout-planes lol) that my sister and I have yet to learn how to actually play XD We winged it on Christmas morning and we sucked! It was quite funny XD
- Guinness book of world records '11 (I read somewhere that Michael has a whole page in there, but thats a lie, he has half a page -_- Doctor Who on the other hand, has 2 pages)
- I got 4 CDs (My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West, Libra Scale by Ne-Yo, and I got the deluxe edition of Beyonce's I Am... World Tour DVD which came with a CD of the live music. I love it haha. And Michael)
- My 'big' present was a new pair of Ugg boots
- Another present of mine was tickets to an Usher OMG Tour concert feat. Trey Songz and Miguel near me back at the beginning of the month Very Happy I had a great time lol
And the usual little things (chocolates, various things from Bath and Body works, games, etc haha)
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 9:38 pm

Happy New Year, people!
Last night I stayed up until 2:30 AM to watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve special on TV, and I chugged down 4 and a half cans of iced tea.
Unfortunately, the outcome of that was me being sick as a dog all day today. Sad

But on the upside, it's the New Year! Very Happy

Oh, and by the way, I got tickets to go to a live Jeff Dunham show in March.
And in case you didn't know who Jeff Dunham is, he's a HYSTERICALLY FUNNY ventriloquist comedian guy. I watched his Christmas special...Sooooooooo funny.
lol!
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 12:20 am

Hooray for 2011!!

I'm sorry to hear you got sick MJsLilPYT. Sad
But hooray for Jeff Dunham. He's my second favorite comedian- Gabriel Iglesias is number one for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 5:40 am

WOOP WOOP its a new year :DD
hope you get well soon MJsLilPYT Very Happy
and i'vve never heard of that comidian but im going to youtube him Razz lol i love comedy :DD
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 10:15 am

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
Hooray for 2011!!

But hooray for Jeff Dunham. He's my second favorite comedian- Gabriel Iglesias is number one for me. Very Happy

OMG! I LOVE Gabriel Iglesias! I always laugh so hard when I watch his acts.

carolina wrote:
hope you get well soon MJsLilPYT
and i'vve never heard of that comidian but im going to youtube him lol i love comedy :DD

I can post a vid here and show you. This one is HILARIOUS:
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 3:17 pm

I remember back a couple years when Jeff Dunham was really popular and I was gonna go to a show with a friend but he ended up being busy so we couldn't go
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 2:01 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
Hooray for 2011!!

carolina wrote:
and i'vve never heard of that comidian but im going to youtube him lol i love comedy :DD

bahahaa thats hilarious XD im falling off my chair!! XD lol
yeah i love comedy :DD i love steve martin, eddie murphy, chris tucker and others like that :DD haha
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 7:00 pm

carolina wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
Hooray for 2011!!

carolina wrote:

bahahaa thats hilarious XD im falling off my chair!! XD lol
yeah i love comedy :DD i love steve martin, eddie murphy, chris tucker and others like that :DD haha

Chris Tucker is soooooooooo funny. "What if Michael Jackson was a pimp?" Haha. lol!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 4:52 pm

Right now, I'm singing to "Superfly Sister". I love this song. Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 12:23 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
Right now, I'm singing to "Superfly Sister". I love this song. Razz

WOOT WOOT michael's music is THE BEST!! lol im blasting "hold my hand" lol
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 12:20 pm

I'm converting the clips on my iMovie project so I can put my video on slow-motion, and it's taking a hell of a long time.

I thought I'd share a random video from my first channel (Calzified) and my newest channel (Lafalotta).
First channel video:

Newest channel video:

I got a new hat not too long ago.
Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 29uym35
I have a LOT of fedoras. Razz
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 8:42 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
I'm converting the clips on my iMovie project so I can put my video on slow-motion, and it's taking a hell of a long time.

I thought I'd share a random video from my first channel (Calzified) and my newest channel (Lafalotta).
First channel video:

Newest channel video:

Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 29uym35

BAHAHA the making of your video looks like tons of fun!! Very Happy

and your fedora is so awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 8:52 pm

carolina wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

First channel video:

Newest channel video:

BAHAHA the making of your video looks like tons of fun!! Very Happy

and your fedora is so awesome!! Very Happy

Thanks!

And yeah, the making of my video was a lot of fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 1:30 pm

Listening to "Monkey Business" on my iPod. This song is funky! Razz
I'm posting this from my iPod at school. I really am surprised that the filter hasn't blocked this forum.

I'm editing this post from my home computer, because I don't wanna make a new post. Razz

I'm trying to sing "The Love You Save", but I don't sound very good singing as high as Michael's voice in this song.

I posted a new video on my most recent channel, Lafalotta.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 9:54 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
Listening to "Monkey Business" on my iPod. This song is funky! Razz
I'm posting this from my iPod at school. I really am surprised that the filter hasn't blocked this forum.

I'm editing this post from my home computer, because I don't wanna make a new post. Razz

I'm trying to sing "The Love You Save", but I don't sound very good singing as high as Michael's voice in this song.

I posted a new video on my most recent channel, Lafalotta.

haha that is sooooooo funny! and the chimpmunk voice! ahahha
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 9:33 am

I hate this new Zodiac sign date changing thingymabobber. I admit, change is good, but changing the ZODIAC SIGN DATES??? That's a really big impact! It's a bit of a burden for me.
God, this is harsh.

Y'know what I've noticed, speaking of which, now that I'm a Virgo? Virgo used to be Michael Jackson's Zodiac sign, before modern science made him a Leo.

*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 10:03 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
I hate this new Zodiac sign date changing thingymabobber. I admit, change is good, but changing the ZODIAC SIGN DATES??? That's a really big impact! It's a bit of a burden for me.
God, this is harsh.

Y'know what I've noticed, speaking of which, now that I'm a Virgo? Virgo used to be Michael Jackson's Zodiac sign, before modern science made him a Leo.

*Sigh*

wait, what?! wtf is this!?!?!?! i havent heard about this! WTF! is this for real?! who the fu--?!?! OMFG! who in the world decided to change the zodiac sign dates?!?! wtf?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 2:28 pm

Yea they changed it and added a new one
I'm now a Gemini when I used to be a cancer.. and to that I say psh im still a cancer thanks. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?   Now, this is my kind of thread!  Let's have a bit of a chat shall we? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now, this is my kind of thread! Let's have a bit of a chat shall we?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next