Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

let me watch

Go down 
+3
xLovelyOne
lostinparadise
BadAngelness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 4:57 pm

i found this story on anotha website but i wanted to share it with yall so here it is
i have no rite over this stoy watsoevr
but its still really cute

"Honey? are you awake?" Michael whispered behind me. "Mm-hmm" i answered lazily as i reached for the lamp switch. "What's wrong baby?" i turned to face him. I rubbed his chest lovingly and laid my head on his shoulder. he was staring at the ceiling with his fingers laced behind his head. "Nothing i'm just thinking..." he started. "About what?" i asked. " We've been together for a while now, and im not trying to rush, but... well, we sleep in the same bed but we've never..." he broke off when he saw my expression. "Y-You wanna have sex?" i asked quietly. "No...well yeah i guess." he smiled and blushed. "I Thought you wanted to wait until we got married?" i raised my eyebrow. "I Always thought i did... but i just really wanna be closer to you. i mean im 29 years old... i have needs... all we do is kiss and touch and i need more." He sat up and looked down at me." When i was on tour i had something to take my mind off of you but now, i see you every night and its getting reeeaaally hard." he massaged his temples in frusteration. "It is?" i jokingly looked at his crotch. "Shut up" he laughed and pushed me playfully. "No in all seriousness babe, You dont think i'm having a hard time? I mean, just the other day at the 'Come Together' shoot, i had to masterbate right after." i started. "WHAT?!! Are you serious?!" his eyes widened. "Yeah, what did you expect? You looked sooo hot... damn i'm getting wet just thinking about it..." i closed my eyes and imagined his body... his moves...oh it was too much. "Really?" he asked biting his lip sexily. "Yeah." i sighed. I instinctively slid my hand down to the brim of my panties and stopped when i remembered michael was watching. "You dont have to stop... keep going." he licked his lips. "I wanna watch." he licked his lips eagerly . "No! i can't! i'm too embarrased..." i protested. "Please? I'll do anything..." he whined. "Anything?" i raised my eyebrow. "Yeah, Whatever you want." he moved my hand to my hot spot"Mmm..." i moaned as i rubbed my self thru the fabric of my panties. "Oh God this is hot." he smiled as he gawked. "If i do this... I get to watch you after." i sat up straight and stopped rubbing. "What? no..." he started. i pulled my t-shirt over my head and my breasts bounced into view. "Please?" i teased as i threw the shirt on the floor. "You win." he giggled. "But you first!" he folded his arms and waited. "Okay fine" i smiled. I wanted to get him as aroused as possible so he would be enthusiastic about masturbating in front of me. I started by running my fingers down my neck down to my breasts. i traced my fingers over my nipples and then squeezed my breasts together. he was salivating. i closed my eyes and made facial expressions that were sure to make him wild. i then slid one hand down my panties and began to tickle my self softly. "Ohh..." i smiled while i moaned. His breathing quickened . i opened my eyes to watch him squirm. His bottom lip was trembling... i wanted so badly to suck on it. i stuck a finger inside of me. "Girl take these off..." he reached over to pull my panties down. i slapped his hand away. "No touching... I'll do it." i pulled my finger out and slowly slid my panties to my knees and kicked them off. I slid my finger back inside of me twirled it around to get all my juices. i pulled my finger out and spread my Fluids over my folds, my fingers occasionally slipping in and out of me. "Oh fuck..." michael whispered, "Rub it... Fuck, baby rub it just like that..." he sighed. his voice was just making me wetter. "Mmmichael... Let me watch you now..." i was starting to get too hot. i stopped and sat up straight. "Naw, you keep going." he frowned. i crawled over to him and brought my lips to his ear. my hot breath made him shiver in pleasure. i knew i simply needed to ask the right way..."Please." i moaned with a low but passionate intensity. "Okay." he whispered. i pulled his shirt over his head slowly, grazing the hot skin on his sides with my cool fingertips.i tossed his shirt on the floor and 'accidently' brushed my nipples against his. he let out a shallow gasp. i smiled and positioned my self right in front of him. he didnt know it, but i was planning on fucking him afterwords."I don't even know how to start..." he said nervously "I can't believe i'm gonna do this in front of you..." he scowled. "Just start by taking it out." i instructed. "Okay..." he whispered and put one trembling hand down his pants. he brought it out, soft. "Am i not turning you on?" i got worried. "No! I just didn't know if you'd get freaked out seeing it hard!" his eyes widened. "Oh!" i laughed. "So you've been trying to keep it on soft this whole time?" i asked him giggling. "Well, yeah... you've never seen it." he looked confused. "AWW! Poor baby!!! you must be dying!! " i laughed uproariously. "Ha Ha." laughed sarcastically. "Sorry i've never masturbated in public! Usually i get hard while the girl im about to fuck is taking her panties off!!! then at least it has somewhere to go!" he put it back in his pants. "Okay first of all it's not in 'public' its just me. Second of all i'm not making fun of you... i just think it's cute that u don't know !" i held back a laugh. "Yeah well i'm going back to bed." he pouted and turned like he was gonna lay down. "No, come on... baby.." i grabbed him. "Im sorry..." i started kissing his neck. " Please Do it for me." i straddled him with my tits in his face and my naked ass on his lap. he was trying to stay mad. i could tell. "I promise i'll make it worth it." i said in a sultry voice as i guided his hands to my breasts, which he had only felt over my shirt. he bit his lip and started kneading my breasts with his thumbs. "mmm... Oh..." my voice cracked. he pressed his lips to my nipple and slowly sucked it into his mouth. "Shh-- Michael..." i almost cursed. " I felt hot all over. i ran my fingers through his hair. "Wow." i said to myself as he tortured me with his slippery wet tounge. i wanted him to lick me everywhere. this was wonderful. "Okay u can watch me, cuz i really have to masturbate" he smiled and panted. i sat down in front of him again. he pulled it out slowly. HARD! Yes! god it was big... i knew it would hurt me, but i also knew it would hurt good. "Here i go." he laughed nervously. he looked at me and started quickly stroking himself. "No-- hang on." i crawled closer. "Slow down..." i wrapped my hand around his and guided him to stroke him self slowly. He gasped as i squeezed him. "Thats it baby... make it feel good." i sighed in his ear. "Oh God..." he gasped for air. "Slow baby... Feel yourself..." i crawled around him so that i could watch over his shoulder. i reached around him and grabbed his hand again. "Touch yourself how you want me to touch you." i slid his hand up and off of his dick. His breathing was quickened. "Touch yourself all over ..." he ran his hands over his chest and stomach, then down his thighs. "Mmm..." he moaned. Watching his beautiful hands on his own skin was making me feverish. i got this hectic helpless feeling... i wanted him so bad... i started to touch his back,his beautiful shoulders, his tight arms, his soft chest, his trembling stomache, next thing i knew i had my own hand wrapped around his long rock hard penis. "Ahhh!" he gasped in pleasurable ecstacy. i pumped slowly, squeezing him so good. "Ha-- ohh goddd..." he was gasing for air. he felt so good to me. his soft skin i knew would feel good inside of me. his throbbing veins pulsated in my hand. with my other hand i continued to rub him all over his body. he reached behind him and grabbed the back of my head, as if he wanted me to see exactly how good it felt. i kissed his shoulder and his neck. " I Can't believe this..." he moaned. i squeezed the swollen tip of his cock with my two fingers. as he oozed precum i rubbed it all over his head flicking over it with my thumb. "Shit...Ohhhh..." his voice was chaotic. i could tell he had that hectic feeling too. I pulled at his earlobe with my teeth. he loves that. I crawled back around to the front of him and continued to stroke his sweet dick. i took his hand and had him take over while i pulled his pants off. i then straddled him. The confused look on his face told me he had no idea of what i had in store for him. i pulled his hand off of him and positioned myself ontop of him so that if i moved down even an inch he would slide into me. "What are you doing?" he laughed nervously. "Shh..."i smiled as i pressed my finger to my lips to hush him. i slowly lowered myself onto him. "Ahhhh! Jesus!" he gasped."Mmm..." i winced in pain. "Aw baby..." he groaned sexily. i started moving up and down. taking him deeper everytime. "Ohh, I love how you feel... inside of me." i gasped . "I love you, i love you so much." he whispered as he layed me down on my back. "I love you, baby..." i realized that we were no longer two people. He was apart of me, inside of me. I was now apart of him. "This feels so good... so right." i sighed. he started sliding in and out of me. "Baby I can give to you any way you like it...You just let me know" he ran his tounge over my neck. and then he plunged his tounge deep inside of my mouth. he kissed me so deeply, ive never felt higher. he tenderly stroked my sides and my arms. "You are so Beautiful." he laced his finger thru mine. i moved my hands down his chest and pulled his hips closer to let him know that i needed him. He smiled and sat up. "I wanna see this." he pulled out of me slowly then he reentered me. i loved watching his facial expressions. he was so sexy. "Damn... it looks good." he smiled and bit his lip and he continued to glide in and out of me. "I wanna see too." i sat up and leaned back putting my weight on my arms behind me. He was right. his thick slippery wet dick slipping and sliding inside of me... it was soooo good. "Oh g-...dont stop." i panted. "I Don't wanna ever stop." he panted back as he thrusted harder. I alternated looking at him pounding my pussy and looking at him looking at my pussy getting pounded by him. "Grind it, Grind it, Griind ittt babyyy!!!" i was gonna cum so hard. "Fuck im grinding it baby, im grinding you sooo good..." he grinded me up and down. my clit was feelin soooo good. his dick was fucking me inside and his pelvic bone was fucking me on the outside. "AAOOW! Uhhh!!! OOHHH!!!" i moaned as i thrusted my hips with his.... "Uh, Uh, Uh, Oohh!" he panted. " Ooh... Ooh... Ohhh...OOOH!" i was so close. "Yesss... oh godd it's... so good..." he choked out. he prodded my g-spot ferociously. "How does it feel?" he panted. " I Can't believe it's happening... i love this..." i grinded him harder. "Can i cum in you?" he panted. "Yeah.." i gasped. "Fffuckk... yessss!!!" he went deeper and harder. "YES!!!!" OHHH! Ahhhh!!! DDOOONNT! STTTOOOPPP!!!!!" my oragsm rocked the whole bed. the pictures on the nightstand shatterred on the floor. "Shittt...OHHHH! Yes, baby...yes, yes,YESSS!!!" he spurted into me. "I love you...YES!" he panted. i fell back and he fell next to me.We layed there, gasping for air... with big smiles on our faces. we started laughing. i finally leaned over and kissed him. "I Love You ." I said proudly. "I love you too ." he put his arm around me. "Everything is so... perfect. " i sighed. "Not yet." he sat up and reached over to get something from the nightstand. my eyes nearly fell out of my head when he returned with a little black box. "Michael!" i gasped. "Baby, i love you more than anything... i need you to be here with me forever." he smiled and opened the box. it was A beautiful 4 carat princess cut diamond ring surrounded by beautiful tiny white gold music notes. "Oh michael, its so beautiful." i gasped. "Will you marry me?" he asked he brushed a strand of hair out of my face. i gazed at him amourously. "Yes."
mindfreaktaytay915

Last edited by angelpup on April 5th 2010, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 7:11 pm

OMG I read this too... on liberiangirl's live journal I think and I LOVED IT!!!

I'd forgotten about it actually. Thank you so much for posting this on here angelpup. You're awesome let me watch Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 7:37 pm

THAT WAS.........................AWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 8:41 pm

I'm speechless.... OMG Michael is sooooo cute in this story!! I love that he kept dropping F Bombs LOL, just shows how turned on he is..xDD The ending is so sweeeet I just got a toothache! I love you
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 7:14 pm

i kno rite!!!
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 10:55 am

xLovelyOne wrote:
THAT WAS.........................AWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Oh Yea I Remember This Story let me watch Icon_twisted

The Awesomeness Just Kills Me
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 10:54 pm

this was pretty amazing! i need a cold shower haha Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 10:55 pm

4 da last time, itz Michael Fucking Jackson, showers dont work on him!!!! let me watch Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 12:02 pm

oh wow
whoever thought that up i bow down to!!
Thanks angelpup for posting! x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 4:58 pm

i just got it from liberiangirlslive website thank them nawt me
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 7:48 pm

angelpup wrote:
4 da last time, itz Michael Fucking Jackson, showers dont work on him!!!! let me watch Icon_evil

haha that's amazing angelpup. I know for a fact through countless research attempts that the showers in fact DO NOT work so I just gave up on trying a long time ago.

I'm completely content with my perviness let me watch Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

let me watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me watch   let me watch EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 11:14 pm

official mj perv
ther is no real cure
2 bad( let me watch Icon_wink )
Back to top Go down
Cat^^