Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Assisstant

Go down 
+2
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 1st 2010, 10:10 pm

Michael bites his lip as he watches his sexy assisstant leave his office. She dropped her pen on her way out. "Oops",she says as she bends over to pick it up. He can almost look up her skirt from this postion or he could look down her mostly open-buttoned shirt, but decides he likes the side image best. She grabs her pen and gets back up. "Is that it Mr.Jackson?",she asks innocently. "Um, yes thats it for now. Thank you Ms.Nicole",he sighes as he triees to get back to work. He really has a thing for her but knew he couldnt do anthing about it ecause work was so public and this is the only time and place he could see her. He has to think of something quick so he could see her a little more often. "Oh, wait",he says before thinking as she closes the door. She opens it back up. "Yes, sir?",she askes. "Oh, ummm, yes, uh, I have a lot of work to do tonight so I was wondering if you would be able to stay after hours with me to help. With pay of course",he manages out an excuse. "No problem. Im free tonight. And you dont have to pay extra. I love working here with you",she says as she closes the door and goes to her desk. O my gawd did I say too much?,she silently cursed herself. I must sound so pahthetic to him. Oh I hope he doesnt think I sound desperate. She tries to focus on her work for the rest of the day.

Eric and Travis walk over to her each hoping for a date and neither expecting the other to be man enough to ask. "Hey Nicole. I was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie tonight with me",says Eric as he glides over to her before Travis arrives. "That sounds cool but Im working late tonight with Mr.Jackson",she beams,"Sorry". "Oh you're staying with him",he teases as Travis walks up. He whispers in his ear and a sly grin unfolds on Travis' face. "What? What is it? Why are you guys looking at me like that?",she asks embarrissingly. "Oh nothing except a certain someone has a lil crush on a certain boss",Travis teases. She blushes crimson. "No I dont",she stammers. "I think you do. You might as well confess before we do",Eric teases. "What?!?!" "Well unless you confess and go out with us tonight we'll tell him you wanna sleep with him",says Travis. She pulls their ties along with their heads close to her face. "You peep one word of this and I swear I'll make you regret it",she says thru clenched teeth. They look down her open shirt. "Damn girl! Are you wearing a bra today?",says Eric as he leans in closer. She slaps him. "You two are pervated jerks",she speedwalks to the restroom where she cries.

She comes out and doesnt look at anyone. "Nicole can you come here for a second?",Michael called. Her heartbeat instantly quickened. She took a breath and went to his office, never looking up. "Can you fix us some coffee because I have a feeling we're going to be here for a long time tonight?",he asks while he rumages thru some paper so he wouldnt have to look at her. He was sure she was probably smiling beautifully and he swore that if he looked at her he would have lost his composure. But for some strange reason he felt that something wasn't right. "Yes, sir",Nicole hurries to get out of there before he could look up. He sighs. How am I going to get thru this night without doing something crazy?

She rushes to the breakroom where Travis was waiting. "About tonight",he starts with a sly grin,"wear something low cut and short. We'll go to dinner then back to my place". He chuckles. She pauses and places a hand on her stomach. "Ugh",she groans clutching a countertop. "Oh are you okay?",he asks concerned. She was acting. "Yea,yea. Im perfectly fin-Aghh!",she drops to her knees. "So much for our date. You're in too much pain. I promise me and Eric wont tell Mr.Jackson. Just get better soon ok",he back steps away and rushes to Eric. She gets up and makes the coffee.

After hours
She goes into his office to check on him. He has his head in his hands. "Mr.Jackson?",she takes a cautious step,in case he might be sleeping. He groans,"yeah". "Do you need anything else, Mr.Jackson? Anything that'll relax you and make you more comfortable. More coffee,cinnamon rolls, a massage...",her voice trails off as she slides closer to him. "What was that last one again?",his head shoots his head up to look at her but she is standing right above him. He sat eye level to her chest as she leans on the desk. He stares at her ripeness. "A massage. You look like you need one. It helps ease some of the stress off",she whispers into his ear. I cant believe im taking such a big risk. I love it! I wonder how far we're going to go, she thinks to herself as she goes behind him and starts rubbing his neck and shoulders. "Isn't this better? Don't you feel more relaxed now, Mr. Jackson?",she whispers in his ear. He whimpers. "You're so tense Mr. Jackson". "Nicole, its afterhours. Just call me Michael",he smiles. "Well, Michael, you're awfully tense. Let me take some of that stress off",she sighs as she kisses him. She presses her lips against his and he opens hers with his tongue to her satisfaction. She moans in approval to the risk they have taken. He puts his hands on her waist and moves up to her shirt where he starts undoing the rest of her buttons. "MMMM wait",she gets up and walks to th door. "I'm sorry. Was I going too fast?",he asks as he gets up. "No you're perfect",she closes and locks the office door and checks the blinds on the window. "O. You're a really naughty assisstant, Nicole! I love it",he walks over to her,tuns her around and pushes her into the wall. "Now it's time for buisness",he says as he kisses her neck and takes her blouse off.

She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She could feel an arousal in his pants constantly growing as she further passions their kiss. He pushes up her skirt to reveal she had no panties on. "Wow you really are naughty! Do you even own underwear?"he teases as he moves his mouth down her jawline, neck, collarbone, and chest. "I do I just chooses to not wear -OH",she moans as he sucks her nipple. He sucks rythematically while fondling her breasts with his hands. She moaned as she felt her nipples harden. "Mmmm Nicole you're delicious",he moaned as he sucked her skin back to her lips. He lifts her up and carries her to the desk. He pushes everything to the floor in one quick motion and lays her on the desk. He yanks his tie off and starts undoing his belt. She sits up and unbuttons his shirt. "You dont know how much I've wanted to do this with you",she sighs as she pulls him into her. He moans loudly. He shrugs his shirt off his shoulders and slips out of his pants. He steps between her open legs and kisses her some more. He grinds into her thru his underwear making her wet. "Ooohhhh baby yes. I want it so bad!",she moans. He takes it out and strokes it. She eyes it and whimpers ,"oh Michael". He rubs her wetness and slips a slender finger into her slot. He watched her eyes widen and her lips open as she moans with every swirl and thust. He slips in another finger and bites his lips at the erotic site.

"Uuuuhhh Michael!",she screamed as he inceased his fingerfucking speed. She reaches down to his underwear and pulls out his delicious light chocolate colored dick. She rubs it causing him to moan."Ooo girl you are so good. Mmmm",he moans. She rubs faster. Ohmyhardcore this is going to hurt so good! she thinks as she rubs him near her 3rd degree. He is giagantic! Ive never had one this big. "Are you ready Nicole?",he says in the sexiest voice she ever heard. She gasps and nods yes. He kisses her as he puts it in drive. "Aaaaah yes baby!",she screams as she grabs his hair. He drives into her faster and faster. "Uugh, Nicole. You feel so good and tight",he groans going deeper and faster. They go on like this for a few minutes when he slides them off the desk and picks her up by the back of her knees. He presses her against a wall and starts fucking again. He takes most of it out and shoves it back in continously and rapidly. "Oh oh oh oh Michael yes!",she screams. He kisses her neck some more. Oh she is so delicious and better than I could ever imagine,he thinks as they share another passionate kiss. I've never been so turned on before in my whole life! I dont want to ever stop. She's perfectly qualified.The way she screams my name is so sexy. Who can resist such a girl as this one? Impossible, unless they're gay. "Uuuuuuhhhh, Michael I'm going to cum!",she suddenly screams while grabbing his hair. He wass tired of standing and fucking so he lays on the desk with her on top. "Ride me into escasty,baby",he groans. She obeys and reaches her melting point. Her orgasm rocks the desk. Her screams fill the empty office floor. He reaches his soon after. He watches her eyes roll back as she is filled with his warm lovingness. "I love you Nicole",he says as he watches her. When she finnaly stops cumming,she tells him,"I love you too Michael", and smiles up at her lover. She climbs off him and pushes her skirt down. He sits up. "Wow that was amazing! You're so fucking great!",Michael sighes as he jumps down and wraps his arms around her. They kiss passionately. "You were great, too. I've never had a lover as good as you",she says as they get dressed to leave. She pauses for a moment. "Please tell me this is the end",she thinks aloud. He kisses her collarbone and takes her hand. "No, don't worry. This isn't the end of or anything. It's only the start",he turns off the light and they leave happy that they finnal confessed to one another.

The next day at work
"Ms.Nicole can you come here for a sec?",Michael calls from his office. After last night, I'll do anything for him,she thinks as she glides into his office, glowing. "Yes, Mi-Mr.Jackson",she caught herself. "Close the door",he whispers. She obeys, walks over to him,and sits in his lap. "Should we tell the others about our little affair, my sweet? Or would you rather it be private?", he asks as he kisses her neck. "Well they are going to find out sooner or later. We might as well tell them now so they wont find out by us being drunk or in some embarassing..."she trails off and looks up. "Shit are you kidding me!?!" He stops kissing her. "What is it Nicole?",he looks at her worridly. "Up there",she gestures upward at a secruity camera. "O gawd. I'm so sorry I forgot all about that. Dont worry I'll get it back. But let's tell them first before they find out about us that way",he reassures her. She gets up and drops a pen. "Oops let me pick that up,baby",she bends over and playfully wiggles her butt at him. "Whatever!",he laughs and smacks her butt.

A few minutes later
After they tell the co workers that Nicole is no longer up for grabs and delete the security tape from his office, they decide to throw an office party. There's music and games and laughter outside Mr.Jackson's office. But inside was he and Nicole sharing a bottle of champagne and a passionate moment. "I hope there'll be more moments like this for us together",she lays her head on his shoulder. "Dont worry baby, there will be",he frenches with her. They talk for the rest of the night about their favorite pastimes when he gets down on one knee. "Nicole Johnson, I want to have a future with you and be able to look back at moments like this that we will share. Will you please marry me for our future and our future past?",he slips out the box with the 18K gold and princess cut diamond ring. She tears up and smiles as he slips it on her finger. "A perfect fit",he sighs as he kisses her hand. "Please say something. Anything that is a-" "YES! Michael I'll marry you! I cant tell you enough times yes!",she jumps into his arms amd kisses her new fiance'.

Last edited by angelpup on April 5th 2010, 7:12 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 1st 2010, 10:32 pm

o.O!! What happens next??! Don't leave us with that cliffhanger! Now I'm intrigued...

Announcer-man voice:

*"Will Eric and Travis spill the beans to Nicole's sexy boss?? Will Nicole go out with Eric and Travis to keep her secret from her boss?? Will she beat up the creeps who are trying to blackmail her?? Stay tuned for more on As Michael Jackson's Office Turns!!"*

Can't wait xD
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:13 am

NOO!!
IT MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
please
for my health!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 12:24 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
o.O!! What happens next??! Don't leave us with that cliffhanger! Now I'm intrigued...

Announcer-man voice:

*"Will Eric and Travis spill the beans to Nicole's sexy boss?? Will Nicole go out with Eric and Travis to keep her secret from her boss?? Will she beat up the creeps who are trying to blackmail her?? Stay tuned for more on As Michael Jackson's Office Turns!!"*

Can't wait xD

a lil melodramatic huh? lol im tryin to find the time to finish it so just hang on to ur seats and dont shred anything up like i do whenevr ppl keep me waitin. lol im trying my hardest! The Assisstant Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 12:25 pm

Cat please dont die
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 3:04 pm

* Sigh * ill try XD
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 6:31 pm

this was amazing.... but along with the other ladies...i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:20 pm

sorry babe, im tryin tho
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 10:43 am

*rips hair out*

no pressure angelpup, no pressure
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 10:44 am

LOL
i know im the same!

btw i love your sig lostinparadise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 10:53 am

Aw thanks you:)
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 10:54 am

your welcome =D
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 11:22 am

HOLY
KEEP
GOING!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 3:30 pm

Im tryin but i keep gettin interuptd
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 4th 2010, 1:04 am

Gah!!! Damn interruptions!!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 4th 2010, 5:08 pm

it aint my fault!!! The Assisstant Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 4th 2010, 10:17 pm

I'm not saying that it is your fault.
I'm blaming the interruptions dear, not you.
Calm down.
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 12:53 am

Naughty Boss The Assisstant Icon_twisted

Wink why the cliff hanger The Assisstant Icon_evil

story must go on pronto The Assisstant Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 8:01 am

it aint done yet! give me some time!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 8:27 am

wow
oh
my
god
* dead *
keep going...you have fans LOL!
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 7:56 pm

*hi5s the screen*

aww he proposin and wat not

got me

all jealous and wat not

sweet ending tho
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 8:03 pm

and wat not! lol u so funnhy
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 9:05 pm

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

*CLEAR!*

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Docter: "We've lost her."
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 9:24 pm

Noooooooooooo! The Assisstant Icon_sad

Somebody do something

Wait... this chic smiling i thought she was dead

*(thoughts) now what can make a dead person smile*

The Assisstant Icon_evil Somebody wake her up she better not
be talkin to my Michael up there or i will kill her again
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant EmptyApril 5th 2010, 9:39 pm

*lays in Michael's arms and sticks tongue out at jalisa*

mwahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Assisstant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assisstant   The Assisstant Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assisstant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum