Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toy store PYT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:24 am

Toy store PYT

I finished restocking the new Barbies and sighed. Just had to put out the new Spiderman figures then I can go home. Working in a toy store was not as fun as it might seem, especially when you were the only one there, restocking at night. There was a knock on the door. “We’re closed!” I yelled. I’ll leave out the back. I thought to myself. I grabbed a box of the Spiderman toys and started putting them out on display. They knocked again, more insistently. “I said we’re closed!” I yelled, annoyed. Jeez, couldn’t they see the big closed sign? They knocked again, louder. “Oh for the love of-!” I stormed up to the front door, unlocked it and yanked it open. “I said we’re closed!” I yelled angrily then froze speechless. “Sorry, its an emergency.” The man standing there said biting his lips sheepishly. He was slim, with long black curls, beautiful brown eyes and luscious lips. Oh my God. I’d never seen him in person before but I knew that spectacular-looking man anywhere. “Come in Mr Jackson.” I said in a small voice, stepping back. “Are you sure? I could go elsewhere.” He said in his soft voice. “No please come in. I’m sorry for yelling at you.”

“And I’m sorry for bothering you.” He said, walking in. He flashed me a gorgeous grin that made me very warm in a certain place. “Let’s start over. It’s a crime you know my name and I don’t know your name. I should definitely know the name for such a pretty young thing.” He said, running the tip of his tongue along his top lip, sending sensual shivers down my spine. “Yuna.” I said, glad my voice sounded a lot calmer then I felt. I closed the door behind him and locked it, leaning my back against it for support. “How can I help you, Mr Jackson?” I asked, trying to not openly ogle him. Dayum! He was even sexier in person if that was possible. “Please, call me Michael. Well I’m visiting a children’s hospital tomorrow and wanted to get them some toys. My assistant will pick them up early in the morning. I’ve just been so busy and there was this big mix up with this other toy store so here I am, throwing myself on the mercy of a PYT. Can you help me out?” He said and gave me the sweetest puppy dog look that would have melted me into a puddle at his feet if I hadn’t been leaning on the door. I took a deep breath to steady myself. “Sure, no problem.” I said cheerfully. “We actually got in a big shipment of stock today. Most of its still in boxes. Its in the back room I’ll show you.”

He followed me to the back of the store. I was amazed I could walk straight with him behind me. He should wear a warning. I thought. May cause light-headedness, weak knees and severe horniness when in 50 metres of the female species. I unlocked the store room and walked in. “See, boxes of actions figures and dolls still packed up. How much do you need?” I said turning around almost smacking into him. He was so close I could feel his breath on my cheek. “You really are a pretty young thing.” He whispered, staring into my eyes. He touched my cheek gently with one hand and warmth spread to every part of my body. I could see from the look in his eyes that he felt it too. Next moment, he’d pushed me up against the wall, his mouth firm on mine, one hand gripping a handful of my hair the other under my work shirt. I had both hands clutching the front of his shirt, kissing him back with a desperate hunger. We came up for air for a brief moment then plunged back under, his tongue possessing my mouth with authority and twining with mine. I could feel him hardening against my leg and I rubbed brazenly against him. He groaned my name and stuck his hand up my skirt. It was hot against my leg then moved upwards. He started tugging my panties down. I undid his pants and released his exceptional manhood. I cupped him with my hand and started fondling him. He groaned again then pulled my skirt up over my hips. Putting my hand on his shoulder to prop myself I slid him inside me and locked my legs around his waist. He seized my hips and slammed me against the wall. His striking chocolate coloured eyes bore into mine, threatening to burn me up with white hot passion. He rested his hands on the wall on either side of my head and drove his hips forward, driving himself further inside me causing me to gasp out loud with ecstasy and clench his shoulders for support. He never took his eyes off mine as he pounded me repeatedly into the wall driving me closer and closer to orgasm. I dug my nails deep into his shoulder blades, panting. “Oh Michael, I going to-” I managed to gasp out then it hit me. The strength of my orgasm shook me to my core. A moment later he came inside me with a groan of satisfaction and I slumped against him, muscles as weak as a newborn kitten. He held me against him as we sank to the floor, sated.

“I really hope you don’t do that with all the toy shop employees you meet.” I mumbled into his chest, startling a giggle out of him. “No only the really sexy ones.” He teased, kissing the top of my head. I looked up at him with a frown and he giggled again. “Honestly I don’t. I’m normally quite the gentleman, I like to get to know a girl before making love. Must be you, you little minx I couldn’t keep my hands off you.” I poked my tongue at him. “For your information Mr Superstar, I don’t do this type of thing either. And may I remind you that you jumped me.”
"Didn’t hear you complaining at the time.” He said smugly. “I’m just sorry it was so fast and furious, next time will be better I promise. I just couldn’t help myself, I wanted you so badly.” I stared at him. “Next time?” He toyed with a lock of my hair, running it through his fingers. “Hell yeah girl, what do ya think? I definitely wanna spend some more time with you. You’re a little wildcat. I think my back is bleeding and you ripped my shirt. Plus you’re damn cute.”
“You’re bleeding?” I exclaimed, getting to my feet and looking at his back. Sure enough there was holes in his shirt where my nails had gone through and little spots of blood. I gasped, mortified. “I’m so sorry!” He laughed warmly. “No biggie, it was worth it trust me.” He said getting to his feet and doing up his pants. I realised my panties were still on the floor and pulled them on quickly, blushing furiously. He tugged my skirt back down my legs. “Now, I hope you’re not working the last shift tomorrow night because I want you to come to Neverland and have dinner with me.” He said, putting a finger under my chin and making me look at him. “No just the morning shift.” I replied and was almost blinded by the dazzling smile I received in return. “Good. Then its settled. Give me your address and I’ll send my driver to pick you up at 8.oo tomorrow night.” I went into my boss’ office to grab a pen and paper, my hips and back starting to throb. I knew I’d be bruised tomorrow. I had been royally pounded by the King of Pop. I giggled to myself. “What are you laughing about?” He asked sticking his head around the door. “Nothing MJ.” I said, quickly writing my address.

“What do you want to do about the toys?” I asked handing the paper to him. He tucked it into his pocket and gave me a wink. “I’ll take the lot. Kids can never have enough toys.” He decided, taking my hand and pulling me hard against him and kissed me so long and lingering I went weak at the knees. “Now I really must go or I’ll never leave without ravishing you again.” He said reluctantly and released me. I walked him back to the front of the shop. “Don’t forget, 8pm tomorrow.” He said, taking my hand and pressing it to his lips. “I won’t.” I promised, unlocking the door. He shot me one more heart melting smile then was gone.

Last edited by Yuna on April 17th 2010, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:26 am

oh
fricking
wow
* dead *
* YOU KILLED ME! *
* and it was worth it! *
XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:35 am

Damn Yuna, belting out two fics in just a couple of hours...

YOU'RE MY HERO!!!

That was intense to say the least.
I need to go sit in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:37 am

LOL!!!!!!!
legend!!

Last edited by Cat^^ on April 11th 2010, 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:39 am

lostinparadise wrote:
Damn Yuna, belting out two fics in just a couple of hours...

YOU'RE MY HERO!!!

That was intense to say the least.
I need to go sit in the fridge.

Its Michael's fault! He keeps filling my head with sexy and naughty thoughts.
I'm not complaining BTW Toy store PYT Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 11th 2010, 6:44 am

yeah honey me too but gosh you make me wanna go work in a toy store now
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Toy store PYT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy store PYT   Toy store PYT EmptyApril 12th 2010, 2:57 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
yeah honey me too but gosh you make me wanna go work in a toy store now