Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting for Duty

Go down 
+3
Wonderlust
lostinparadise
morethanagift
7 posters
AuthorMessage
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:13 pm

It was a fast packed day on the first day of the job. Officer Jackson had given us a long line of reports we had to take care of. Reporting traffic violations, and watching speed limits on the highway wasn't really particularly fun. I wanted to get out on the streets , and capture a hardened criminal. However, Officer Jackson told us that everything will come in time, but I was ready now!! It was a hot morning, and I was sitting with my colleagues , getting ready for another line of duty. I then told them I planned on telling Officer Jackson that I wanted harder work, and that I could handle it. Nobody said anything to me after that. Cowards. I wasn't going to get anywhere with doing small tasks all day, I simply wanted more. So, before everyone left to tend to their tasks, I went into Officer Jackson's office. I knocked on the door ," Uumm Officer Jackson, may I come in?""Yes", I heard a strong but sweet voice reply. He was dressed in his shinning outfit, with a gold trim sash across him,a black police hat, and numerous medals that showed he ranked of a high status. "Yes sir, I've come to complain about the tasks you've been giving us," his eyes were now following me , making me a little nervous but not scared. "They seem to easy, and a little on the safe side," I hesitated waiting for a reply, but he said nothing, so I continued with my complaint."I believe that we should be on the field, and have hands on experience, instead of watching cars go by on the free way." I felt a little embarrassed standing up to my boss, and had second thoughts of just going with my colleagues, and doing my work. After a few minuets of silence he said"You have ambition, and determination, I like that.""Well thank you sir." I said surprised . He then rose from his desk and closed the door, and sat on the edge of his desk."It takes a lot of courage for someone to come to their boss, and complain when they have only been here for two days." he laughed while looking at me. I felt like a total idiot, and didn't know whether to cry, or clean out my locker." I'm sorry sir," I said with my head down. He then got up, and placed his hand on my chin, and lifted my head. He was gorgeous, and I wanted to kiss him, but I knew I would surely be fired. But, Mr. Jackson did something I didn't expect, he kissed me on the lips. I should have pulled away, and exited the room. But I didn't. I returned the favor. Gosh I loved a man in uniform, especially a sexy one. He kissed me more intensely, and cleared his desk, we were about to lay on. I ripped off his shinning outfit in one swift motion, and the medals collapsed on the floor. He then unbuttoned my shirt, and began rubbing my thighs. By now his pants were off and so were mine, and he was on top of me. He gave me a hands on experience in the field, and it felt great. I exploded so many times, I clawed into the desk. I yelled" More, more, Officer Jackson I can handle it,""You can call me Micheal," he whispered in my ear, and his warm soft breath tingled my senses. He then carried me off of the desk, still in me, and carried me into a private cell. "Just in case someone enters the office, and interrupts our private meeting." He pounded me on the steel bars, and I ran my fingers through his hair. I then grabbed the handcuffs that where laying on the floor."So do I get harder work Officer Jackson?" twirling the handcuffs around my fingers, and he lifted his eyebrows giving a sexy expression I had to know the meaning of.....
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:18 pm

AMAZING!!!

MUST FINISH!!!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 14th 2010, 11:00 pm

WOAH!!! How'd you know about my fantasy with Michael in a jail cell??!! o.O its scary and yet I'm glad 'cause this was HAWT. Doin' it against the cold steel bars of a prison cell!! OMG!! and Michael in his sleek, fitted officer's uniform *droooool* wow *-*

You should seriously continue!! drunken
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 15th 2010, 5:57 pm

OHMYHAWTNESS!!!! arresst me Officer, i need a speeding ticket if ya kno wat im sayin. damn gurl ya need 2 finish it!!!!
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 16th 2010, 2:35 am

i agree! must finish! Very Happy *dies*
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 16th 2010, 1:03 pm

mariah702 wrote:
i agree! must finish! Very Happy *dies*

YES Reporting for Duty Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty EmptyApril 16th 2010, 1:06 pm

i agree
FINISH!!
god thats just
wow
O_O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Sponsored content

Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting for Duty   Reporting for Duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting for Duty