Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cops and Robbers

Go down 
+2
morethanagift
Yuna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 15th 2010, 7:10 am

This one's dedicated to morethanagift for giving me the inspiration with Reporting for duty

Cops and Robbers

Detective Michael Jackson was sitting over his desk, glaring at a photo of a young woman. This woman had been the mastermind behind a string of bank robberies in the last 3 years and she had never been caught. He knew it was her but had nothing to pin her to the crimes, it was driving him crazy. He was the leader on this case but felt maybe he wasn’t right for the job especially since he found her quite attractive. But his stubborn streak wouldn’t let him quit. “I will catch you.” He vowed, grabbing the paperwork of the case and going over it again. There had to be something. The tiniest bit of evidence to get a warrant for her home. They’d find something there, surely. But the girl was squeaky clean, not even a parking ticket.

“Nothing!” He snapped frustrated, tossing the file aside and slamming his fist down on his desk. He glanced at his watch 2.00am, way past quitting time as usual. He glanced at her photo again. Why did she have to be so damn pretty? It was that little smile, like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Maybe he should question her again, sooner or later she had to let something slip. It was the early hours of the morning but then again, if she was half asleep he’d probably have a better chance at worming something out of her. You just want to see her again. A little voice in his head told him. He pushed the little voice away forcefully. I want to do my job. He stood up and shrugged on his jacket.

20 minutes later he was parked outside her home. A spacious 2 story house in one of the best parts of town. He remembered questioning her about how a preschool teacher could afford to live in such a place. “Good investments.” She’d told him, that little smile upon her face. The thought of that criminal teaching little children got him out of the car and striding purposefully up the path to her home. He pressed the doorbell repeatedly until several minutes later he heard footsteps. He thought he saw a shadow through the peephole, she was looking at him through it. A moment later he heard the lock disengage and the door opened. She stood in the doorway, clad in a pink and black satin kimono that showed her cleavage and ended well above her knees showing off long slender legs. She blinked sleepily at him with those huge brown eyes, her tousled hair falling over one shoulder, long black and silky. “Do you often answer the door in the middle of the night dressed like this?” He asked dryly, his face not showing the effect her skimpily clothed body was having on him. This was a really bad idea. He thought suddenly. Really bad. “Only when there are deliciously sexy detectives at my door.” She answered smiling sweetly at him. “So what brings you here, Detective Jackson? I assume this isn’t a social call.” She asked casually, thinking: Why did the sexiest man I have ever met have to be a cop? Life is laughing at me. “Just have a few questions.” He answered, just as casual. She raised her eyebrows. “More questions? But I’ve told you, I know nothing about any of this stuff you’re accusing me of. I’m just an innocent civilian.” Oh you little liar. He thought fiercely as he saw the laughter in her eyes. “Somehow I just don’t believe that.” He remarked smoothly. She sighed, acting wounded. “I suppose you may as well come in.” She said, moving inside so he could come in.

He stepped inside and she closed the door. “Tea, Coffee, hot chocolate?” She queried. He was about to refuse then thought he might need the caffeine boost. “Coffee.” He followed her to the kitchen, he had to wrench his eyes way from her swaying hips and ass. Yep, this was definitely the worst idea ever. He was struggling very hard to keep his mind on business. She started her coffee maker and got out two mugs. “Sugar, milk?” She asked, turning to him. “Black.” He said shortly. “Why don’t you wait in the lounge and I’ll bring this out when its ready? Just through there.” She said, pointing at a door. Perfect, it’d give him a chance to look around.

He headed into her lounge and stared. A flat screen TV dominated one wall, hooked up to every gaming device it seemed, a large stereo was in one corner, CDs, DVDs and games stacked messily. A large very expensive white sofa and matching chairs sat facing the TV with an antique coffee table. Paintings that looked very expensive graced the walls and he saw photos in elegant frames on the mantle of an opulent fireplace. Good investments my ass. He thought angrily, this was why she’d invited him in, she was shoving it in his face. Like a little kid chanting “You can’t catch me-ee, you can’t catch me-ee” in a game of tag. Damn it all, he’d see her behind bars if it was the last thing he ever did. He went over to the mantle and looked at the photos. Several were of her with her family. Dad, mom, older brother, and three younger sisters. He knew everything he could find out about her. Both her parents were good law abiding citizens with steady jobs and happily married as far as he could tell. They looked like a very happy and cosy family. So why was she robbing banks? She obviously didn’t need the money. She’d moved to America four years ago and a year later banks were being robbed so expertly there was not a scrap of evidence to pin anyone to a crime. They’d caught one man who obviously was not the brains behind the operation a year ago and he named her as the mastermind along with several other names in a plea bargain. But nothing had turned up connecting her to the crimes and the men who had also been named had disappeared without a trace. He had known though, as soon as he met her she was the one behind it all. He glanced at another photo that took pride of place in the middle. Her and other preschool teachers surrounded by their charges. He had interviewed her work colleagues and several parents. She was always on time, was a good competent worker, adored the children and they adored her. No one had a bad thing to say about her. “My class.” She said from behind him.

He jumped, startled, he hadn’t even heard her walk in. He turned to face her and she handed him a coffee. “So what are you teaching them? How to rob a bank 101?” He said harshly, hoping to get a rise out of her. She laughed lightly. “Nope, finger painting and their abcs mostly. Sorry to disappoint you.” She said sitting on the sofa and patting the space beside her. Uh uh, no way. He sat in an armchair instead. She pretended to pout. “Anyone would think you didn’t like me detective.” Damn he’s yummy. That hair, those eyes, those lips, those big strong hands, that very fit body. He was glaring at her now and his look turned her insides to mush. Focus girl, your tongue’s practically hanging out. She chided herself. He’s smart, too smart so watch yourself. “What about your family? Are they proud of their little girl being a criminal?” He demanded. Her eyes flashed fury for a moment then she forced a pleasant smile. “You’re so silly, officer.” She giggled, but her voice had a hint of sharpness. Ah hah! Family’s a weak spot. He thought delightedly. Gotcha sweetheart. “What about your family? They must be so proud you’re protecting the city from big bad criminals. I certainly feel safer knowing a big strong man such as yourself is watching the streets.” She said softly, sipping slowly at her coffee, her eyes on his.

Stop looking at me with those big doe's eyes dammit. He thought furiously. You ain't no sweet innocent deer. She leaned forward and placed her coffee on the table in front of her, giving him a very generous view of her breasts.
It was pretty obvious to Michael that she was not wearing anything under the kimono and a part of him started to respond to that. Oh shit. He thought, alarmed. “I’ll be asking the questions miss.” He said coldly but cold was not how he felt, not at all. “Ask away, but call me Yuna. We have known each other for a year now.” She responded brightly. “We could be friends if you could just get rid of this crazy idea that I’m a bank robber.” She licked her lips ever so slowly, suddenly he couldn‘t tear his eyes away from her soft mouth, wondering what she’d taste like. “We could be more than friends if you wanted.” She promised, her voice as soft and smooth as honey. She played with the tie that held her kimono closed, her eyes sending him a very clear message. The fraying ties of his self-restraint snapped, he moved swiftly towards her.

He came at me swift and sleek as a jungle cat. He seized my shoulders and shoved me back into the sofa, his mouth descending on mine. The moment our lips met, a shockwave of passion overrode me throwing every sane thought out the window. The fact he was the enemy and could put me behind bars for more than twenty years seemed completely unimportant compared to the feelings now surging inside me. I curled my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his, giving everything to the kiss. He yanked at the loosely knotted tie and my kimono fell open, exposing my body to him. He broke our kiss and covered one breast with his mouth, sucking and biting. I moaned, arching my back. My hands fumbled at his trousers, lust really makes it difficult to focus on little things like belts and buttons. He stood up suddenly and I whimpered. “Don’t.”

But he was just pulling his jacket off. A gun sat in his shoulder holster. “I really hope that’s not the only loaded weapon you carry.” I murmured as he took it off and laid it on the floor. He seized my hand and pressed it against his crotch. “What do you think?” He growled, eyes dark with lust. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. This cop evidently did not eat a lot of doughnuts. I thought, devouring his slim muscled torso with hungry eyes. He looked more mouth-watering then a large bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate chips. I rubbed my hand against his groin, feeling him stiffening beneath the fabric. He groaned throatily in response and unbuckled his belt. I unzipped his trousers and pulled them and his underwear down with some difficult due to the erection he was getting. “Detective, I hope you have a permit to carry such a large weapon.” I purred, fondling his cock with both hands. “A permit to carry and use it.” He growled, grabbing me and shoving me back into the couch roughly. I opened my legs and he took me then, shoving himself inside me with such force I was briefly worried about the couch breaking beneath us but next moment all I could think about was him inside me and I locked my arms and legs around him. He jerked his hips forward, slamming me hard into the couch, fucking me violently without even a pretence at being gentle. But that was the way I wanted it and I responded just as roughly. I sank my nails into his back and my teeth into his shoulder. He grabbed handfuls of my hair, yanking painfully. The orgasms when they came, were just as fierce reducing me to a tremble as I screamed his name over and over. He fell against me panting then a few minutes later he stood up shaking with rage. He dressed hurriedly, keeping his eyes adverted from mine.

“Going so soon?” I asked, stretching lazily. Boy I was gonna be sore later today. “Shut up.” He said abruptly, strapping on his gun and pulling his jacket on. “For someone so good at sex, you’re in a damn shitty mood afterwards.” I retorted, not bothering to pull my kimono closed. He glared at me furiously, he looked like he wanted to slap me but instead he sank onto an armchair and covered his face with hands. “Oh jeez are you okay?” I asked. “Just brilliant. I’ve just lost my job.” He muttered, resting his hands on his knees. “Fucking the prime suspect on a big case does that.”
“I won’t tell if you don’t tell.” I said, now pulling my kimono closed and tying it shut. “I’m a lot more honest than you.” He answered irritably. “Besides if I ever get the evidence to put you away you can use this against me.” I shrugged, feeling guilty. He was right. “What are you going to do?”
“I don’t know. I need to think.” He said, running his hands through his hair. “I better go.” I followed him to the front door. He looked at me for a moment. “Goddammit, I hate my life sometimes. I met a girl I really like and she can ruin everything I’ve worked so hard for.” I opened the door and he stepped outside. “I could say the same thing about you.” I whispered, closing the door.

Last edited by Yuna on May 4th 2010, 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 15th 2010, 3:11 pm

O..M..G I LOVE IT MORE MORE Smile. I wouldn't mind if Detective Jackson inspected me *fantasizes*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 15th 2010, 6:22 pm

OLY MARY MERCY ME!!!! OHMYSMOOTHCRIMINAL!!! CUM SEARCH ME DETECTIVE!!! or should i search u cuz u stole my heart. and yuna im a cry if u dont finish this.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:44 pm

*wipes laptop clean of saliva*.... *still cleaning*..... *little bit more*.....

Okay, I got it all. So, I felt I ought to let y'all know that these cliff hangers are really starting to hurt my feelings, but no pressure Yuna, continue when you have the time:)
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 15th 2010, 10:08 pm

Finished! And I will get onto the other one as soon as I know I'll be able to write it properly.

And I was thinking about a part two to this, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 15th 2010, 10:37 pm

Yuna wrote:
Finished! And I will get onto the other one as soon as I know I'll be able to write it properly.

im goin to explode in happiness if u do Cops and Robbers Bom Cops and Robbers Icon_bounce ! DO IT!!! Cops and Robbers Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 16th 2010, 5:45 am

angelpup wrote:
Yuna wrote:

im goin to explode in happiness if u do Cops and Robbers Bom Cops and Robbers Icon_bounce ! DO IT!!! Cops and Robbers Icon_biggrin

ditto do it, i can't wait to see where the investagation leads to Smile
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 16th 2010, 1:28 pm

morethanagift wrote:
angelpup wrote:
Yuna wrote:

ditto do it, i can't wait to see where the investagation leads to Smile

AGREED
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 16th 2010, 7:07 pm

Okay will do.

I have a few ideas about an interrogation room and a jail cell. XD

Is it just me or does MJ make the hottest prisoner in TDCAU? Those jeans! *drools*
Hmmm maybe another fic idea... *starts fantisising about strip searching Michael*
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 16th 2010, 7:20 pm

Yuna wrote:
Okay will do.

I have a few ideas about an interrogation room and a jail cell. XD

Is it just me or does MJ make the hottest prisoner in TDCAU? Those jeans! *drools*
Hmmm maybe another fic idea... *starts fantisising about strip searching Michael*

I LOOOOOVE THAT IDEA!!!!! and it's definitely not you I think he's smexylicious in that video.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 16th 2010, 7:26 pm

smexylicious iy iy chickita!
but yea
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 2:32 am

HOLY MIKEGASMS ON APHRODISIACS!!! THat. WOWW.....

“I really hope that’s not the only loaded weapon you carry.” I murmured as he took it off and laid it on the floor. He seized my hand and pressed it against his crotch. “What do you think?” He growled, eyes dark with lust." - Cops and Robbers"

Excuse me while I go into the next room and hyperventilate. *___________*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cops and Robbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cops and Robbers   Cops and Robbers Empty

Back to top Go down

Cops and Robbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: