Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Fic??????

Go down 
3 posters

Should I Continue The Fic?
YES!!!!
New Fic?????? I_vote_lcap100%New Fic?????? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Maybe...
New Fic?????? I_vote_lcap0%New Fic?????? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
I Dont Know....
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

New Fic?????? Empty
PostSubject: New Fic??????   New Fic?????? EmptyApril 16th 2010, 12:59 pm

Well i have good news and bad news....

The bad news is that i have momentarily given up on the Wandering Heart story

The good news is that i have written a new fic!
Btw i need help with a title so suggestions please!

Chapter 1

May 16, 1983

“Girls...the Jacksons are on!”

Within a matter of seconds, Cassandra and Daphne bolted down the staircase, practically tripping over each other to get to their seat in front of the television set first. It was the night of Motown’s 25th Anniversary’s airing and Nadine, Cassandra’s mother, was supposed to watch and let them know as soon as they were even mentioned as long as they finished their Biology project. They made her promise.

Both girls quickly plopped down on the couch, their eyes glued to the screen, watching five of the Jackson brothers strut across the stage performing their 1969 hit “I Want You Back.” Friends since kindergarten, they both had been fans of the Jacksons for as long as they could remember and each had a favorite brother.

“Ooh girl, look at Jackie!” Daphne excitedly grabbed a fistful of Cassandra’s purple t-shirt, her eyes bugging out at Jackie’s washboard abs in a fishnet shirt and sparkly green jacket.

“Ow! I see! I see!” Cassandra lightly slapped Daphne’s hand, but not removing her eyes from the fuzzy television screen.

“Sorry,” Daphne defensively replied, trying to contain her excitement as the brothers launched into “The Love You Save.”

“Your man looks pretty good too, Cassie,” Nadine playfully teased her daughter about Michael “although I think I have a jacket just like that in my closet.”

“Yeah! What was he thinking?!” Daphne mocked disgust as she flipped her pretty brown locks behind her shoulder.

“Shut up,” Cassandra was quick to stick her tongue out at Daphne “I think he looks sexy.”

“Sexy? Girl, what you know about sexy? You’re seventeen...he’s almost what? 24? 25?” Nadine laughed heartily at the naiveté of her only daughter.

“So? It’s fun.” Cassandra shrugged, turning her attention back to the performance.

“Yeah...thank you! Aw, you’re beautiful! Thank you...thank you! Yeah I’d have to say...those were the good ol’ days..” Michael began after the brothers left the stage.

“It’s called a felony!” Daphne poked Cassandra in her side, emphasizing each word.

“Shhh!” Cassandra quickly hushed her; hanging on Michael’s every word. “He’s talking.”

Daphne rolled her eyes as she watched her friend watch Michael with stars in her eyes. Every time Michael smiled, she smiled. Every time Michael laughed or looked straight into the camera, she blushed furiously like a school girl. It was quite obvious that she was smitten with him, even through the TV screen.

Michael went straight into Billie Jean, dazzling the audience with energy that was almost unearthly. By the middle of the performance, everyone was on their feet, grooving to the up tempo beat, including Cassandra’s mother who managed to dance all the way into the kitchen to check on dinner. Suddenly, Michael did a quick spin and slid backwards but in a forward motion. If the audience wasn’t before, they were now putty in Michael’s hands.

“Oh my god! Did you see that?!” Daphne squealed.

Mesmerized, Cassandra’s jaw dropped and for once, both girls were speechless. . no one had ever seen anything like it.

As Michael took his final bow, Daphne was the first to speak.

“I swear...you’re going to marry that man someday.”

“I hope so...” she whispered.

“And I’m gonna marry Jackie...” Daphne sighed loudly and stood up from the couch, leaving Cassandra alone with her daydreaming.

September 2nd , 1987

Ugh. I hate heels. I don’t know why I even bother with these. Cassandra thought as she readjusted her knee-length black satin dress before entering the party. Although never the party type, Cassandra for the past year had felt kind of obligated to attend these kinds of things since she had been recently signed a record deal with Epic/CBS Records; her dream come true.

“Champagne?” A neatly-dressed waiter quickly approached her with a tray full of champagne-filled glasses.

“Um...no, thank you.” She gave him a small smile and let her eyes scan the crowd of elite record executives, producers, artists, and those that worship them. A colorful array of Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, and Dior was on full-display - mostly from the trophy wives that were predictably clinging onto their rich husbands for dear life. The designer duds went hand in hand with the Mercedes and BMWs she had noticed when she walked past the valet on the way in. Cassandra looked down at her $40 shoes that she had purchased from the local department store earlier that month and immediately felt two feet tall.

Don’t just stand there looking like an idiot...go find Tony! She coached herself, trying her best to avoid the stares of onlookers, who had paused to pass judgmental looks. She managed to weed her way through the crowd without bumping into anyone or anything – that was an accomplishment, right?

Man, I wish I hadn’t refused that drink. A little alcohol would loosen me up some. She sighed heavily, glancing over her shoulder for that waiter that had offered her champagne earlier. No! I can’t drink. Not tonight –not in front of these people. I can’t make a fool of myself. She scolded herself.

“Cassie!”

Cassie turned in the direction of the voice to find a middle-aged gentleman with salt and pepper hair, a deep tan and a thick
mustache; attractive by most standards. It was Tony Brennen, a highly successful record executive from the Epic family that was responsible for signing many lucrative acts over the years. Just last year, he had discovered Cassie while she was performing in an Atlanta musical and was looking forward to presenting her to all the big wigs at CBS Records, not to mention the world.

“Hey Tony,” she breathed a sigh of relief, approaching him.

“You look beautiful, as always...”

“Thanks.”

“Here, have a drink,” he said passing her a champagne glass, “I have a few people I’d like you to meet.”

Not waiting for a response, Tony quickly wrapped an arm around Cassandra’s waist and ushered her towards a large group of men standing in the opposite corner.

“Hey Tony, who’s the lovely lady?” Frank took a quick puff off of his cigar, reaching for Cassandra’s hand.

“This is Cassandra Harris, my newest discovery,” Tony introduced, “And Cassie, this is Frank Dileo.”

“Nice to meet you Cassandra – I’ve heard quite a bit about you.” Frank pecked a small kiss on Cassandra’s hand. God he looks so familiar. Where have I seen him before? She wondered. Surely she would recognize a man of Frank’s stature; short and stout, yet intimidating in some way.

“Only good things I hope...” Cassandra flashed her pearly whites and brought her hand back down to her side.

“Of course. I’ve known Tony here for years...you’re in good hands.” Frank winked at her, taking another long drag from his cigar.

“Ah! The man of the hour!” Tony nodded to Walter Yetnikoff who was slowly approaching the group with another gentleman in tow.

“You remember Walter don’t you?”

“Ah, yes. Of course, pleasure to see you again Mr. Yetnikoff.”

“Oh honey, please call me Walter...you’re making me feel old here!” Walter jibbed with Cassandra playfully, causing a few hearty laughs from the group.

Then it began: business talk.

“Did you talk to Dick yet?”

“Nah, he’ll know by the end of the week though. I put a call into Warner yesterday.”

“Well, if he thinks he’s getting away with what he said, he’s sadly fucking mistaken!”

“Ain’t happenin’. I’ll fire his a.ss so fast his head will spin before I let him ruin anything.”

Cassandra couldn’t feel more out of place. She had no clue what they were talking about and from the sound of it, it wasn’t something she should put her nose in. She listened to them banter back and forth, proving to be some of the industry’s most cutthroat businessmen. Feeling quite self-conscious, she began to study her shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. God I wish this thing would just end. I mean, don’t get me wrong – it’s exciting and I’m honored to be among some of the greats in this business but c’mon, I haven’t seen this much asskissing in I don’t know how long. Reminds me of back in high school with all the popular girls competing for attention – geesh, it’s Prom all over again. Oh ish! I forgot to turn on the coffee pot before I left...Daph will be so pissed. Lord knows that girl can’t survive without her coffee in the morning. I can hear her now...

Abruptly, someone across the room let out a high pitch laugh, quickly bringing her back to reality. She lifted her chin to see what was so funny, only to be met with the most beautiful brown eyes she’d ever seen staring back at her.

They were deep as if they were hiding so many secrets...so much pain, so much anguish. Yet, at the same time they sparkled with the innocence of a baby doe. They were lined thinly with dark eyeliner and were framed perfectly by a set of dark lashes. Although she was dying to look away, she couldn’t and it seemed the owner of these bedroom eyes couldn’t look away either. She was hypnotized. It was only when they blinked, that she realized who the pair belonged to.

Suddenly, she had to remember to keep breathing.

Oh.My.God

Chapter 2

“Um..Cassie?”

“Cassie!”

Cassandra felt someone gently nudging her in the side, obviously trying to get her attention.

“What?” Cassandra felt a sharp gasp gather in the back of her throat, aching to come out but she quickly snapped her mouth shut to keep from looking like an overzealous fan. She reluctantly snapped back to reality, realizing that she had been staring and that she was still in a crowded room full of people responsible for determining her future. No, wait. She was in a crowded room full of people responsible for determining her future and Michael Jackson! The man she had been head over heels for since she was old enough to understand what she thought love was. And here he was, less than three feet away from her, looking as good as ever, staring at her with curious eyes. Every little movement from him made her weak in the knees. From the way he slightly cocked his head to the side to the wispy curl that fell softly across his eyes, she swore she could feel energy radiating from him. He was perfect.

“I’m sorry..I just..must’ve..um..” she stumbled, daring to stare at her shoes again. She could feel his eyes on her and suddenly, she was burning up but couldn’t bring herself to look up again. Oh god. He must think I’m some freakin’ fruit loop! Great going, girl.

“It’s fine, dear,” Tony reassured, “I’d like you to meet another friend of mine..this is Michael Jackson.” Tony introduced him like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“And Michael..this is Cassandra Harris- I just signed her to Epic in June.” She could no longer deny the beautiful man standing in front of her and certainly didn’t want to come across as rude. Cassandra swallowed hard and slowly looked up at Michael, making eye contact with him for only a few seconds at a time. She was desperate to stare into his eyes but at the same time, they scared her. She was afraid that she might just fall into them.

“Hi..” Michael shyly smiled at her and stuffed his hands into his pockets, shifting his weight from one leg to another.

“Hi..” She returned, biting her bottom lip insecurely.

“Michael’s getting ready to go on tour in a matter of weeks..” Tony broke the silence, attempting to stir up some type, any type of conversation between the two.

“Oh wow,” Cassandra managed to muster up the courage to find her voice, “That’s great!”

“Yeah..” Michael cleared his throat.

“He’ll be in Japan for the first leg..” Tony added.

“Really?” Cassie squeaked, “I’ve always wanted to go Japan.”

“It’s really beautiful..I love Japan.”

“I bet..”

“So-”
“When-” They both spoke at the same time.

“Sorry,” Cassandra giggled nervously. “You, first.”

“No, please..” Michael trailed off.

“No..go ahead.”

“I’m going to get something to drink, Cass. You want anything?” Tony offered, “Michael?”

Michael shook his head but never took his eyes off Cassandra. Tony disappeared from the group and made his way towards the bar, greeting a few people on the way.

“Oh..well..I was just wondering about your music.”

“My music?” Cassie giggled. “Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?”

Michael grinned, shrugged and watched her eyes drop to the floor.

“Well..” Cassie brought her eyes back up to meet his brown pools which seemed to look deep into her soul and see right through her. Oooh. She felt a shiver run down her spine. He needs to stop looking at me like that. “Tony and I are currently in the process of working on an album. We’re talking to different producers but I’ve already started recorded some stuff.”

“I’d like to hear some of it sometime..” Michael sincerely mentioned.

“Really?” Cassie couldn’t help but blush.

Tony leaned against the bar and watched them look each other over when they thought the other wasn’t looking. He noticed that when Cassandra would look over her shoulder to observe the other party guests, Michael would let his eyes wander her figure from head to toe and the moment she would turn back to say something to him, he would blush furiously and fidget.

Michael sure has a way with women. Tony chuckled to himself as he sipped his whiskey. It was true. Girls literally melted in his presence and those that didn’t want to attack him with kisses, wanted to take care of him. But Tony saw a look in Michael’s eye that he’d never seen before. He seemed..interested, genuinely interested.

After finishing his drink, Tony decided to make his way back over to the group and noticed that Frank was cracking jokes with Michael and Cassandra. Whatever it was, they both seemed to find it very funny and were laughing together like old friends.

“Well, it’s about time we call it a night. We’ve got rehearsals in the morning.” Frank nodded in Michael’s direction, still puffing on his cigar.

Both Cassie and Tony nodded as if they understood.

“Yeah, man,” Tony took a glance at his gold watch, “I promised the old ball and chain I’d be home at a decent hour.”

Frank chuckled, “Well you better hop to it. I’ve seen her mad before and it ain’t pretty.”

With that, Frank was already leading Michael away from the group and Tony was telling “the guys” goodnight.

“You know, Cassie..you should stay and mingle. Enjoy yourself..” Tony suggested, hugging her.

“Thanks, Tony..but I’m exhausted. I think I’m gonna head on out as well.”

Cassie watched as Frank led Michael through the large crowd and couldn’t help but feel like she was floating on air. Then, out of nowhere, Michael turned around to search for her. His eyes quickly surveyed the crowd until he saw her in the corner, making small talk with Tony. He managed to catch her eye and flashed that million dollar smile at her, showing a perfect set of teeth. At first, she thought he was looking at someone else but no one was standing behind her. She smiled back and he gave a little wave before exiting through the side door with his entourage.

“Alright, sweetie. I’ll give you a call tomorrow.”

“Sure.”

Cassandra sighed and placed her empty champagne glass on a nearby table and slid her purse onto her shoulder. Wow, what a night! Wait til Daphne hears about all this..

“Oh, and Cassie?” Tony took a few steps back.

“Yeah?”

“Get some sleep..we’re recording this week.”

Cassie laughed softly, “Trust me – I will.”
*WARNING*
SEXY CONTENT

Michael tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he felt her tongue trail across his Adam’s apple and down across his muscular chest. He reached to pull her to his lips but she was already sitting on the bed in front of him, her wet, pink tongue circling his long middle finger. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, his eyes heavy at the thought of that tongue being put to better use. She was looking up at him with his finger in her mouth; her eyes not leaving his for a mere second. She let his moist finger fall out of her mouth as he kneeled in front of her.

He had been toying with the waistband of her tiny black panties earlier and now he was more than determined to remove them. He unwrapped his present slowly, kissing along her pelvic bone while sliding the lacy material across over her ass and past her thick thighs. He slid his hands up and down her smooth, shapely legs, stopping occasionally to kiss behind her knee. She giggled softly as this was clearly a ticklish spot for her.

“I’ll let you play later,” she purred seductively “but right now...we’re gonna play by my rules.”

He gently grasped a fistful of her long, red hair as she kissed her way across his stomach and began unzipping his pants, letting them drop to the floor.

“Oooh...” he anticipated her touch as she gently cupped his throbbing manhood through his boxers.

“Oh no...” she bit her bottom lip in somewhat of a pout, “These just have to go.”

Without waiting for a response, she quickly slid his underwear down around his ankles and began placing tiny kisses on the head of his penis.

“Oh god..” He panted watching her circle her tongue around his dick in the same way she had done to his finger moments earlier. She began taking him into her mouth over and over again, each time with a longer stroke, coating him with a thin layer of her saliva.

He gripped the back of her head a little bit more forceful once she found her rhythm and couldn’t help but grind his pelvis in sync with her mouth. He closed his eyes and saw flashing colors behind his eyelids. The pleasure was more than he had ever felt and her sweet mouth was responsible for this feeling.

“Mmm...yeah like that.” He groaned lowly and stared down at her, pleasing him.

His breathing got more and more shallow, letting her know that he was close. Out of nowhere, she dug her long nails into his lower back and…

Michael shot up straight out of the bed, gasping for air. His eyes sprung open and he searched the bedroom for her. She was nowhere to be found. Beads of sweat were dripping from his brow and he could feel the sheet clinging to his limbs, his pajama bottoms soaked through and through.

It was a dream. He wiped his forehead and lazily swung his legs out of the bed, standing up to look for something else to sleep in. But it was so real. He argued with himself. He could still remember every detail of the dream after awaking so suddenly – the shadows that were cast on her body from the outside light, how soft her hair was, how her tongue could bring him to his knees. He knew it was her.
The girl from the party.

He sighed somewhat disappointed that it was only a dream, changed clothes and climbed back into bed, swinging the soiled sheet off the bed and onto the floor. Lying on his back, he stared at the ceiling, remembering what she looked like. God, she was beautiful. She was awfully shy but he could tell that once you got to know her, she was probably bubbly and very outgoing. She was obviously younger than him he figured but wasn’t built like a girl at all. This was a woman. Her hourglass figure was hard to miss and her dangerous curves suited her frame appropriately. She was tall – but not too tall and she had been wearing a tight black satin dress that clung favorably to each curve. Her legs were long and shapely which led to a set of feminine and dainty feet, balanced delicately in stilettos. She was obviously detail-oriented, he had observed, because not only were her nails manicured to perfection but they matched her toenails with intricate designs. Her face reminded him of Old Hollywood glamour with high cheekbones, full lips, and almond-shaped brown eyes. She was wearing a light amount of makeup, highlighting her vibrant hair color and her clear complexion. And that smile..He found himself smiling too.

Something about her made him want to undress her quickly and let his hands explore her body but another part of him wanted to hold her, kiss her sweetly, and care for her, protecting her from harm’s way. She seemed so vulnerable and fragile, like a porcelain doll that just might break. At the same time, she came across as a bit of tough girl – one that’s seen a lot and doesn’t take anyone’s crap. She was sassy and had a super quick wit that even left Michael struggling to keep up throughout their conversation. Damn girl got my nose wide open. He shook his head and turned over on his side, bringing the pillow closer to him. But I’m getting ready to go on tour. Damn. He cursed himself. He was so lonely and it seemed it was always his career that seemed to stand in his way of his happiness.

Last edited by Cat^^ on April 18th 2010, 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

New Fic?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fic??????   New Fic?????? EmptyApril 16th 2010, 1:14 pm

Cat^^ wrote:

Abruptly, someone across the room let out a high pitch laugh, quickly bringing her back to reality. She lifted her chin to see what was so funny, only to be met with the most beautiful brown eyes she’d ever seen staring back at her.

They were deep as if they were hiding so many secrets...so much pain, so much anguish. Yet, at the same time they sparkled with the innocence of a baby doe. They were lined thinly with dark eyeliner and were framed perfectly by a set of dark lashes. Although she was dying to look away, she couldn’t and it seemed the owner of these bedroom eyes couldn’t look away either. She was hypnotized. It was only when they blinked, that she realized who the pair belonged to.

Suddenly, she had to remember to keep breathing.

Oh.My.God

More?

I dunno...

:/]
[/code]

{caps lock} OMG {caps lock} who do the eyes belong too? New Fic?????? Icon_bounce New Fic?????? Icon_bounce

Kiddin i can only imagine... title title title umm can i get a hint

well anyways this is certainly interesting
where is this story going?!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

New Fic?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fic??????   New Fic?????? EmptyApril 16th 2010, 6:50 pm

]Well i have good news and bad news....

The bad news is that i have momentarily given up on the Wandering Heart story

The good news is that i have written a new fic!
Btw i need help with a title so suggestions please!

EXCUSE ME?!?!?! U did not just say that!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

New Fic?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fic??????   New Fic?????? EmptyApril 17th 2010, 4:58 am

emm
just
for the moment.....
* prepares for a beating *
Back to top Go down