Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like That Lollipop

Go down 
+4
lostinparadise
SexMeUpMJ
Cat^^
Miss.Luv.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 6:01 am

It was a slow day; nothing to do. Michael could have been working on his album ‘Invincible’ but he just didn’t feel like it. She could have been helping him, but he wasn’t doing it, so that was a lost cause. Michael had been trying to think up a new song anyway – he was stuck, absent of melodies and harmonies. So he was taking a creative break... Except Michael and his girlfriend Diedre couldn’t think of anything to do to spur ‘creativity’. They were sitting on opposite couches watching TV in his living room. All the staff was out. Nobody but Michael and Diedre on the whole estate. She sighed as she threw the remote down onto the sofa. Nothing on TV. She looked towards him and he looked back at her. There was a mutual feeling of ‘Omigosh there is n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do’.
He sighed and Diedre got up.
“I’m gonna go grab a peice of candy.”
“Okay.”
She pulled down the short jean skirt she was wearing and walked out of the room. Michael noticed he had been staring at her fine behind, but shook his head to clear his thoughts. He cleared his throat, picked up a book from the coffee table and started to read it.
She returned minutes later with a lollipop and sat down on the same couch as Michael this time. It was the type of lollipop with the candy part being in the shape of lips (It was Valentine’s Day last week and somehow they had gotten their hands on a ton of candy. All the over eager fans, you know? Plus, Michael’s sweet tooth didn’t help things.)
Anyway, because the shape of the lollipop was really weird, the whole lollipop was in the packaging, including the stick.
Diedre ripped opened the packet and tipped it so the lollipop would fall into her hand.
“Shoot,” she muttered under her breath as little pieces of crushed candy fell into her hand.
The lollipop had been crushed in the packaging and all the little fragments were now in her hand. Diedre shrugged and proceeded to lick off all of the shards of candy off of her hands. The candy had fallen in between her fingers so she was licking up and down each finger. She looked up at Michael and he was staring her… Her fingers and tongue in particular.
“What?” Diedre mumbled in between licks. He cleared his throat again.
“Nothing. Nothing… at all.” She shrugged again and continued to lick off all of the smashed candy. She looked up when Michael moved. He seemed agitated or bothered at something. She puzzled over it for a second then continued to lick off her fingers. The next time she looked up, she noticed he had put the book over his crotch. Then it clicked in her head. ‘Well, this is more fun than this whole day has been altogether’ She thought.
Diedre decided to pretend like she hadn’t noticed what was going on. By now she had licked all the remnants of the lollipop off of her fingers and began to lick and suck on the lollipop itself. She thought she had heard a tiny moan escape Michael’s lips… She hoped she had heard correctly. She didn’t look up at him but instead continued to suck on the lollipop. She saw Michael out of the corner of her eye, twitching and turning in his seat. Deidre smiled a little to herself, licking right up the side of the lollipop. She stopped to lick her lips and then put her whole mouth around the candy. A sharp intake of breath came from Michael's direction… The images going through his mind were incredible… He was picturing her licking and sucking his dick, which was getting hard just at the thought. He had tried to cover his crotch with his book, and then his leg which was folded across him so she wouldn’t see how his imagination was taking him away.
Suddenly he couldn’t take it anymore and reached across her, his arm brushing her breasts, grabbed the stick of the lollipop and threw it to the floor.
“Hey! What was that fo-“ she shouted indignantly, until she was cut off my Michael pressing his lips against hers.
“What the-“
She tried to speak again, but Michael once again forced his lips upon hers.
He felt her restraining first, but after a minute she gave in to him. She let his tongue into her mouth when he pushed it past her lips. She felt his hands move from her waist to her hips, where they had slowly started creeping up under her skin tight t-shirt. She was sitting on the couch, legs spread, feet on the floor. He was slightly awkwardly leaning across her body, but swiftly slipped of the sofa onto the floor, so he was on his knees in between her legs, his lips still caressing hers.
She leaned forward as to let him kiss her and lifted her arms up so he could pull the t-shirt up over her body. After throwing the shirt onto the floor his hands slowly moved back down her torso, spending a minute wrapping around her back to unfasten the black bra she was wearing. She was lost in his kiss, cradling his face in her hands, moving back behind his head to the base of his neck. He began to softly moan like he had done before. His hands had moved from behind her back to her waist, gently rubbing her lower stomach. She moaned, thinking about his hands making their way further down her body.
She tossed her head back, his tongue continuing to caress her neck. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. The lust was burning up within Michael. The sound of her moans and the feel of her skin beneath his hands made him groan with longing for more. He gently tugged on the denim of her mini skirt, and her legs closed briefly to let him pull the skirt off her body, joining the clothes he had already thrown on the floor. He had discovered she was only wearing a thong, and the lust grew in power. His hands returned to her thighs where they began to rub her gently. Diedre’s legs opened wide again, head still tossed back and her breathing ragged and panting.
She felt the rubbing of his hands against the inside of her hips move further upward, and she couldn’t help but grind her hips against his hands.
“Oh god…” Michael moaned under his breath, into the crook over her neck.
The grinding of her hips was driving him crazy, and he had to do something about it. He rubbed all the way up to her thong, which he ripped off of her. His fingers found their way to her clit, and he began to finger her, slowly. Her breath quickened, making her panting louder. As he was fingering her with one hand, his other hand made its way down to his belt buckle. He undid it clumsily and ripped the belt out of the loops. He undid his pants and reached down into his pants, slowly stroking himself.
“Ugh…” He moaned louder.
The sound of his moaning deepened her desire for him, and she pushed herself off of the couch. She placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him down onto the floor so that he was lying down, two fingers still inside her, the other hand still rubbing his throbbing member.
She leaned down and whispered in his ear “Relax… Let me take it from here…”
He removed his fingers from her, licking her juices off them as he let his body relax to let her pleasure him. She kissed his neck while literally ripping off his shirt. She planted soft kisses on his white toned torso. He was trembling under her touch. His body shuddered as she reached the lower part of his stomach.
“Oh God...”
She gently gripped his large cock in her hand, stroking it a little. She looked up at his face – the way his eyebrows came together with the strain of holding back, the way he made that sexy pouty face… Everything about him at that minute turned her on. She could feel how wet she was getting. She leaned down and placed her lips on the top of his dick, slowly sucking the rest of it into her mouth.
“Agh...Lick me up and down like that damn lollipop you were torturing me with…”
His body jerked and he sucked air in through his teeth. She felt so good, licking up and down his dick…
“God… Don’t stop… Ugh” He groaned, his hands finding her head.
He began to push her head up and down, helping her. Diedre was getting so much excitement and satisfaction out of the pleasure she was giving, but she wanted some action too. It was hard to keep herself from jumping onto Michael and riding him to till break of dawn. She couldn’t take it anymore. She looked up sexily at him, teasing him, the tip of her tongue still lingering on the tip of his cock. He looked down at her confused. She flicked her tongue across the top and watched flinch. Flick! He let out a loud moan. He hated teasing. She flicked her tongue and he couldn’t take it. He sat up and roughly pulled back on her hair, forcing her head to tilt backwards. He pushed his thin lips against hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He leaned back, taking her with him, his body pulsating beneath both of them. She was hungry for more. She propped herself up and continued to kiss him, until she broke away and sat up on him. His manhood was rubbing against the front of her clit, throbbing, wanting the warmth of her pussy. She gave him a cheeky smile, and then pushed herself down onto his hard dick. She let out a gasp – he was too big, he hurt her. His eyes were closed in pleasure but he grabbed her hips, helping her onto him, bouncing her up and down on him. Together they were panting and groaning in unison, enjoying the ecstasy they were able to give each other. After everything Diedre was tired, and she began to grind on his hip slowly. She glanced at him. His eyes were closed again, that sexy pout plastered on his face. She began to grind faster, the sensation building up inside her.
“Oh Michael….”
“Mhm…”
“I love you… Agh… “
She gave a couple final fast grinding of the hips before she came. She felt Michael tense up under her body and felt him jerk as he released his load deep into her. She fell onto his body.
“I… Love you… Too…” he panted, cradling her body in his arms as they fell asleep.

Last edited by Miss.Luv. on August 18th 2010, 1:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 6:12 am

oh
my
god
wow
O.O
* dead *
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
SexMeUpMJ

SexMeUpMJ

Female Capricorn Posts : 2

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 6:40 am

Talk About Fucking LONG !! x Like That Lollipop Icon_biggrin

Hehe WOW HOT Like That Lollipop Icon_wink
I Flicken lovved itt Like That Lollipop Icon_smile

Emilly yout just getting better & better at these fantasies lol Like That Lollipop Icon_razz

Love Yaa Em x Like That Lollipop Herz
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 10:58 am

lol Cat glad u liked it... well im assuming you liked it Lol

and haha jen i told u it was long! lol but thankssszzz
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 10:59 am

YES I LIKED IT Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 11:07 am

i thought so LOL
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 7:04 pm

yuhhhmmmmy Mikey's lollipop

I want some...
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyApril 25th 2010, 7:29 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
yuhhhmmmmy Mikey's lollipop

I want some...

What girl in their right mind doesnt? LOL Theyd have to b crazy to not want somma mjs lolli Razz
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyMay 24th 2010, 2:00 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!£^$%^$&$^£$^£&^$%^$%^%^ OMFG!!!!!!
THAT WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like That Lollipop Icon_cheers Like That Lollipop Affraid Like That Lollipop Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyMay 24th 2010, 8:07 am

omymikegasm i luhhh ur sigi so smexy
i think im goina cum just lookin @ it...2late
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyMay 24th 2010, 5:03 pm

mmm lovin that sig Jess

hot damn!!
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyMay 24th 2010, 7:07 pm

hell yes the lollipop

Miss. Luv. bow and accept the applause *standing ovation*

and fucks yes Jess your sig is amazin
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop EmptyNovember 9th 2010, 6:04 pm

Holy sweet lord almighty have mercy on me!!! That was the best fanfic I have ever seen in my life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like That Lollipop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like That Lollipop   Like That Lollipop Empty

Back to top Go down

Like That Lollipop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: