Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna see you crawl for me

Go down 
+4
BadAngelness
MJJBreakofDawn
Yuna
morethanagift
8 posters
AuthorMessage
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

I wanna see you crawl for me Empty
PostSubject: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 6th 2010, 6:12 pm

part 1

Michael was in the living room searching for something."Baby, have you seen my keys", "Yes" I replied,"There on the table. He was wearing his red and black buisness suit for he had a meeting to attend. While he looking for his keys, I used that opportunity get a little touch before he left. Before I could get a piece of his cookie, he stopped me in mid swing. "Amanda, no", "But cmon I just want to give you a feel before you leave, you know for good luck." "Nice try, but everytime you want to give me good luck I never leave this house, or the bedroom". I flashed a devilish grin at him"Guilty is charged". "Well, I have to go", "Let me give you a good luck kiss", No Amanda," "It's just one kiss,""NOO". "Well fine then". I stormed upstairs leaving Michael to depart by himself. Everything was silent, even when Michael came home that night. "Amanda, baby , you here?" I was in the kitchen waiting for Michael, and I suprised him when he walked in."Baby you scared me, don't do that again", he said with a smile of relief."Fine, the I"ll just go". He siezed my arm before I could leave his presesnce."Huh?""You heard me Michael I'll just go""But don't you want me to give you some good luck, and besides I brought some new toys for you to play with me with." I was tempted by the offer, but I couldn't let him get off the hook that easily."No that's ok Michael, I'm tired, I'm goin to bed".I could see his eyebrows raised with curiosity, and he then asked me "Are you still mad about this morning?""As a matter of fact YES""Well, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I just had to be focused for this buisness meeting, and I had alot of stress on me.""So are you saying I was causing you stress, I was just trying to relax you.""I know you were now, and I'm sorry I yelled at you". I crossed my arms facing my back at Michael, for I knew he was sorry but he still had no right to do it." "So are you going to sleep in bed tonight", he said sincerely trying to win me back."Sorry Michael, I just need time to think about this, I'm sleeping downstairs."
I was downstairs, thinking of ways to teach Michael a lesson on yelling at me. Then an idea sparked into my head, and I rushed to my "toy" chest, where I would keep my favorite "toys" to play with Michael with. I had one that Michael never knew I had , and it was going to be his birthday present, but I figured it would do just fine for this situation. It was a beautiful black studed collar, that had the words crawl inside of it. "Imma make you crawl for me Michael, and you'll never want to yell at me again. Since he didn't have anything to do for tomoorrow, and I am free, I'll put my plan into action. That next morning, at 6 am, I sneaked into the bedroom, and put the collar around his neck."When you wake up Michael, we gonna play a little game", I whispered into his ear and I could hear him moan in his sleep.

part2
"OOooh, Amanda", he moaned over and over in his sleep." Soon my baby, when you wake up we gonna play". I replied twrilling my chain around my fingers. He soon woke up a few hours later, and I layed on the other side of the bed. He didn't notice me yet, for I wanted him to figure out what was happening. He was going to get his robe because he was only wearing underware, and began getting up. He soon felt a weight on his neck, and the chains began to rattle. He began to feel around his neck, and was a little panicked and frightened because he was calling my name frantically but still in a silky smooth voice. I just couldn't help to smile, and have him begging for my help. "Such a difference a night ago wasn't it", I said in the back of my mind. "Knock, Knock Michael", I said, as he quickly turned around." Like my little set up for you?" I asked in an angelic way. " I would if I knew what it was for?", he inquired in a husky voice."Well you see Michael, when you yelled at me I felt hurt, and a little dissapointed.So, I thought I might"suprise" you with a little "toy", and "game". "The objective is simple, you must make me want to forgive you. In order to do this, your gonna have to crawl for my attention, plead me, satisfy me anyway you can while crawling on the floor, or on the ground period. Your not allowed to touch me until I've announced you the winner, or give you permission to do so.""What if I don't want to play?" Michael said, trying to irritate me. "If you don't play, that's where my little collar comes into play. I will make you crawl, or just pull on your chain until you comply to my demands, and trust me Michael I won't hold back.The faster you win, the faster you get the prize, and remember Michael to use your imagination."

Part 3
"Well will I need my underware for this", Michael asked. "It depends what you have in mind", Amanda responded not knowing what Michael was planning. Michael then began rubbing himself, calling Amanda's name. "You know you want this girl, I won't bite."" But you do yell". Michael motioned toward where Amanda was seated, and crawled toward her. He then sat on Amanda's thigh and commenced to kissing, and sucking her collar bone."Girl I"m gonna fill you up with every fantasy I have", "Michael, you know you are breaking the rules,"" But you told me to use my imagination", Michael responded while inching his hands toward Amanda's breasts, but she stopped him."NO, Michael""Cmon girl, the baby girls need me", he pleaded. "This is my game Michael, not yours." "But, i'm winning" Michael said playfully, but Amanda was not amused. "Besides, if I'm breaking the rules, discipline me." Amanda then tackled Michael, and playfully teased him by letting her breath barely grazing his shaft. "Taste me already Amanda""Not at all Michael, i'd rather see you squirm."You little..."But before Michael could finish , ,Amanda playfully teased his nipples, and savored the taste of his chest as her tounge grazed it, but would stop before Michael would cum. "You want me Michael?""YES Amanda , i want you girl" Michael said licking his lips, as he wanted to taste Amanda so badly. "So prove it, say your sorry"" But didn't I say this 1000 times","I guess you don't my girls then"OK OK I'm sorry Amanda""Hmmph, not good enough", Amanda said motioning toward Michael's shaft."Louder", Michael repeated it again louder this time, which made Amanda flush with ecstasy. Michael could see she couldn't handle the games any longer. He got up, and was near the doorway, and made his hands give a "come here" motion to Amanda. "Cmon girl, I want my prize.", And we gonna use my "toys" this time."

Last edited by morethanagift on June 13th 2010, 1:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 6th 2010, 9:08 pm

O_o

CONTINUE PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 6th 2010, 9:11 pm

More soon, yeah? XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
morethanagift

morethanagift

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 6th 2010, 11:28 pm

MJJBreakofDawn wrote:
More soon, yeah? XD

yes Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 7th 2010, 3:13 pm

whoa ther! a collar eh? mmm fiesty beginning. cant wait 4 chaptr 2!
Back to top Go down
MJ'sStar

MJ'sStar

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Location : Climbing Michael's giving tree. Might be a while....its a very big tree! ;)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 10th 2010, 11:55 am

angelpup wrote:
whoa ther! a collar eh? mmm fiesty beginning. cant wait 4 chaptr 2!

Me either!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 10th 2010, 4:40 pm

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN

*sits in the corner and rocks back and forth*

please hurry morethanagift
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 10th 2010, 7:29 pm

I wanna see you crawl for me 623980
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 13th 2010, 1:22 am

Almost done gals just need to do part 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyJune 13th 2010, 1:39 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
XD
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 6:26 pm

There are fantasies on youtube some are dumb but most of them are great u should really check them out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna see you crawl for me   I wanna see you crawl for me Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna see you crawl for me
Page 1 of 1