Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)

Go down 
+2
carolina
BadAngelness
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Am I slipping/ boring you?
Yes!
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) I_vote_lcap0%Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A teensy bit
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) I_vote_lcap0%Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
I haven't been reading it
 0% [ 0 ]
No not at all!
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) I_vote_lcap100%Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) Empty
PostSubject: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyJune 15th 2010, 3:07 pm

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) Gla1 Phoebe&Michael
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) Michael+Jackson

Chapter 1
I wake up to take a cold shower to shake off some lingering hotness from last night's sex. When I get out I look over at Michael, still sleeping in bed, then to the ring on my finger. I still can't believe he proposed to me the other night. Me as a Mrs.Jackson. Mrs. Phoebe Jackson. I smile at the thought. We haven't told anybody yet, which worries me a little bit. What will our families and friends think? Will they approve? If they dont, will they still show up to our wedding? I shake the thoughts out of my mind. I get dressed and put my hair in a side ponytil. My brown hair is curled to perfection and my makeup looks natural. I was about to slip on my shoes when I hear Michael get up. "Morning sleepyhead",I say as I kiss him on the cheek. "Morning my soon to be Lil' Mrs.",he coos. We giggle together. "How does it feel to be another day closer to be the new Mrs. Jackson?" "It feels almost as good as you did the other night baby",I say sexily, reminding him of our first time. "Well rest assured that there will be more times like that as soon as you toss that bouquet behind your shoulder to your awaiting friends and other ladies. Today we're telling them, right? At brunch?",he asks. Just what I've been dreading. Great. "Yes, it's today. Go ahead and get ready. I'm going to go eat some fruit. I don't want to pig out at the hotel",I explain. I go downstairs and take a couple of painkillers. I just hope this day can go by smoothly without too many problems but I have a gut feeling that's not going to happen.

Michael comes downstairs in a nice dress shirt and slacks with a bow tie. I feel a little underdressed in my flowing brown skirt, green low-cut tank and cork-heel wedges. Of course I was also wearing the necklace and ring Michael gave me. He comes up behind me and spoons me. "Mmm, you smell good. Are you ready to go now?",he says in my neck. "Thank you. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. C'mon lets go",I say with a weak fake smile. I know he knows something is bothering me but I guess he decides to let it go. At least for now anyways. I can only hope he keeps it this way. "Umm, Phoebe?",he says as I walk out the door. Crap. "Yes baby?",I ask reluctantly. My attitide must've taken him back. "I was just going to say don't forget your purse. Is there something wrong?",he senses the salt in my voice. "Oh. I'm sorry Michael. It's just that, well, what if our friends don't approve of our getting married?",I confess as I grab my purse off the rack. "All that should matter is our happiness since it is our wedding. Who cares what the others think, baby? Its not up to them to decide who you want to marry, right?",he assures me. I smile at him. "You're right. Who cares what they say. Its not their problem. Thank you for the reassuring Michael. Now let's hurry up so we're not too late",I kiss his cheek and go to the car in a chipper mood.

At the Radisson
**We walk in hand in hand to the resturant in the hotel. It didn't take long to search for our friends, luckily. I'm excited to tell them the great news. "Don't blurt out that you proposed as soon as we reach the table Michael. If they ask, we tell. But if they mention us having sex then say nothing because thats our very personal buisness. Ok?",Phoebe tells me as we walk to their table. "Awww man. You knew I wanted to tell everyone immediately! And doesn't everybody tell about their first time?", I tease her and laugh. "Thats not funny",she says between giggles,"and if anyone blurts the special annoucenment, its going to be...Colleen?" She stops dead in her tracks as she stares at her. Uh-oh. This can only mean trouble for us. "You okay babe?",I ask as I see her grimacing. The look of anger washes off her face and is replaced by one of happiness again. Well that was fast. "C'mon let's go tell everybody our big announcement, Mikey",she snatches my hand and rushes me to the table. "Hey everybody! How's it going?",I greet our table. "Hey Mike. Hey Pheebs",they answered back. "What's cracking Michael?",Myron says. "He proposed!",Phoebe exclaims. I can only laugh at the irony. She shows everybody the ring. Jaws drop. All the girls, except Colleen, jump up to hug and congratulate Phoebe. The guys were exchanging looks. Then they all smiled. "So Michael, what made you want to marry Phoebe?", Myron asks me. "Well I've known Phoebe for a long time. And I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's a beautiful being, inside and out. Not to mention the fact that I love her mind, body, and soul",I say as I almost fall in a trance as I stare at her radiance. "Oh, you did it cause of her body? So how was it? We all know she has a beautiful body from the party. But how does the body work?",Myron asks with a michevious grin. "Oh God she was... wait what?!",I almost blew it but the girls weren't paying attention. The guys laugh. I shyly smile and blush. "It's ok Mike. We're going to play pool later at a club and you can tell us then. But right now let's eat", Gerald says. Everybody sits down to eat. Phoebe sits on my left side and Colleen sits on my rightside. Phoebe shoots me a look as Colleen makes herself at home near me. I shrug my shoulders and order my food.

After we eat, the girls go to the spa. " Can you catch a ride with one of the guys because I don't know how long it will take to do this ,ok babe?",she says. "Yeah sure. See you at home Phoebe",I kiss her cheek. She smiles and turns to leave but I guess she rethinks it. She turns around and whispers in my ear. "Where ever you guys are going, I don't really care, but just remember what you got waiting at home or I will raise some hell. Got it baby?",she threatens in a sexy voice. "Yes ma'am",I whimpered out. That was scary in a sexy way and I'm afraid of getting a hard on in public. "Just making sure, baby. Thank you very much",she smiles at me. Then she kisses me like I would never see her again. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her, especially commit infidelity so why did she have to warn me? I wouldn't even touch another girl before we were engaged so why would I do it while engaged? I'm not that kind of person and I never will be.**

After warning Michael, and showing off in front of Colleen, I turn to go with the girls to the spa. I need some rest and relaxation. I have a feeling that the guys are going to the strip bar to get us to not marry. The guys do that everytime one of us girls plan on getting wed. Usually, the husband-to-be sees the other fish in the sea so he dumps his for something he thinks is better. Sometimes though,his former fiance finds out about it first and dumps him. The guys have many ways to get a man to cheat on one of us, just so we won't get married and they can continue to tell other people that we're dating.It's a very mean ritual and as much as I trust Michael he better not come hiome with a bad report. I sent my secretly gay friend Cody to check on him. The males still don't know he is a gay spy for us. I wonder what they are going to try today. Michael wouldn't intetionally cheat and he doesn't like strippers so they are probably going to do something a bit more fetched. I try to shake the bad thoughts from my head. Cody will be calling in 15 minutes so I can stress out then. But for now, I'm going to relax and enjoy.

2 hours later
Cody called 8 times in total. Each time he came with worse news. He said that Michael's drink was spiked. Then he started drinking on his own. Michael can't hold acohol well so he was drunk instantly. They had went to a strip bar where Michael got 5 lap dances! Even Colleen was there and she went wild for Michael. In the last call Cody said Michael was with some stripper and she was all over him and he was enjoying it. I went home unhappy, unrelaxed, and angry as hell. Dear gawd why?!? I'm so frustrated right now that I can't seem to function correctly. I tried making a sandwhich but when I cut it, it went through the plate. When I tried to watch TV, I broke the remote. I tried punching a pillow to calm down but that didn't work. The pillow tore after 1 punch. Cody calls again. "Phoebe honey, you might want to brace yourself for this bit",he says. I sit on the floor and take a deep breath. "Ok, C. I'm ready for it",I sigh. What could possibly be worse than Michael cheating on me with a strpper. "No you're not. Trust me, this is huge! But when I tell you this, please don't beat him to hard ok? He is having a foursome with Colleen and 2 other hoes. I'll go ahead and let you process this new bit",he says. I nearly dropped the phone. Michael is having sex with 2 hoes at the same time? And Colleen? Never cheat on me my ass!!! Tears stream down my cheeks and rage runs my heartrate up. I yank off the ring and throw it under the living room table. How could he do this to me?!?! I nearly cry my eyes out when I remember Cody is still on the phone. "You still there?",I ask. "Yes. I'm so sorry honey. Do you want the deets on this nasty dirt or are you good?",he reassures me and sparks my fire even more. "Go ahead C. I know you are dying of gossip". I sit with my back against the wall as Cody gives me the rundown. 3 different hoes, one is Colleen, he is fucking them hardcore, they are bisexual, they are all over him, they reach thier climaxes together, everyone starts making out, they lick his whole body clean,the strippers leave Colleen and Michael by them selves, Michael looked as if he enjoyed it, he makes out with Colleen and they start chatting. "Oh dear gawd!!! What did I do to deserve this? Ugh! I'm having a major heartbrerak attack here Cody. Go eavesdrop on their conversation and tell me every little deet",I order him. "Ma'm, yes ma'm",he says. He goes stands near them and I can hear every word said. "Your dick felt so good baby", Colleen slurs. She mustv'e been somewhat drunk too. "Uh-huh. It still feel good",Michael laughs. "I love you *hiccup Michael",Colleen gets out. WHAT?!?! "I love *hic* hey there Co*hic*-dy. Who are *hic* you on the phone *hic* with?",I hear Michael slur in his drunken way. "Why don't you see for yourself, Mike", Cody teases in a somewhat rude way. I don't really care though because Michael deserves all that is coming to him. "Okay? Sure",Michael says cautiously. He gets the phone and says," He-*hic*-llo?" "Hello Michael",I say as calm as possible. "Phoebe!?!? Um, he-hey baby. Uh, how ar-are you uh doing?",Michael sounds so surprised and scared. I wish I was there to see his face right now. "Oh,I'm just peachy",my tone is colder than ice,"so, my fiance, what are you doing? Wait I already know. You are at a strip club chatting with Colleen after having sex with her and 3 other hoes, right?" "How'd you know?" "I have my sources. What the hell were you thinking? Why would you do this to me Michael? What have I done to deserve all this, huh?" "Phoebe, baby please. Let me explain. I'll be there in a few minutes",he cries. "No Michael! You don't need to explain. I know everything. Since you already had sex with her, how bout you just go home with her! I don't want you anymore",I scream into the phone. He's been here for about a week and the happiness I had when he first arrived is long gone. "Tell Cody and your bitch I said bye." "Phoebe plea-",I hang up. I go into my room and lock the door behind me. I want to cry but there isn't any more tears left in my eyes.

"Phoebe, please come out. Lets talk baby. Please",I hear him begging at my bedroom door. How'd he get in the house? Then I remember I gave him the house key. Damn it. I get up and walk to the door. "What?",I ask once I opened the door. He looks shocked that I opened the door. "You wanted to explain, so go. Explain why you would cheat on me with 3 different hoes at the same time. You know you were my first a few days ago. I thought that you really loved me when you did it too. But I guess it wasn't love if you can do it with just anybody. Or at least with 2 anybodies and Colleen. Why Michael? Why would you go to a club and cheat on me after I warned you not to? Why would you get 5 lap dances then fuck the strippers? Why would you go with Colleen and tell her you love her? I thought you truly loved me Michael." "Baby I didn't mean to do it. I was with the guys and someone spiked my drink the next thing you know I'm drunk and I don't remember much that happened after that besides talking to Colleen and she told me what I had done to her. I also remember talking to you on Cody's phone and then throwing up all over Colleen. She is really sneaky, you know? I was so upset that I had done what I done to those girls and especially you. I do love you Phoebe. With all my heart. Forget Colleen, you're right about her. She is a hoe. I don't love her. I only love you. You're the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one that I proposed to",he says in a soft voice. He reaches out to touch my face and I almost let him. Oh gosh here comes the tears. "Baby I'm sorry I hurt you. I really am. I would do anything to make it up. I know you didn't deserve me doing that. You deserve better and my only true intentions are to give you that. I can't help being drunk against my will and doing stuff without realizing it." Tears start streaming down my face again. I bite my lips to try to stop them. "Michael you hurt me real deep. You might love me, you might not. But I don't think I can love someone like you twice. I gave you my all. My heart, my virginity, my body and my soul. And what did you do for me? You broke my heart. You left me in a vulnerable spot. I don't want to go through that again. I don't think I have enough strength to go through this twice. I can hardly cope right now. I want to trust you and love you but you made that so hard for me and now I feel lost and torn. I hate this feeling. It hurts real bad Michael",I say between tears. "Phoebe please. I know you're hurting but please give me another chance. I promise to mend your broken heart and to never break it again",he begs. "You shouldn't have done it in the first place Michael! How can you expect me to trust you again after you hurt me like that? Michael go. I'm done with you. You can stay if you want but I'm done talking to you and I don't want anything to do with you!",I scream and slam the door in his face. I break down and cry. I don't know how I'm going to get over this.

Chapter 2
**I go back to my room feeling defeated. What have I done? How did I even get drunk in the first place? I remember only drinking Sprite. But it did taste funny. Ugh how did I let this happen? I should've known from the time we arrived not to go in cause something was going to happen. I'm such a fool! I hope she will forgive me for this at some point. I love her more than anything and unlike my father and my brothers, I would never intentionally cheat or try to hurt the girl I adore. I cry myself to sleep with small hope that eventually she will get over this and we can make a family and be happy. Thats the way it should be. That can bever happen unless we have trust. I know she doesn't trust me now. How am I going to make myself trustworthy again?

3 days later
It's been 3 days since I last touched her. 3 days since I last went outside. 3 days since I last kissed her beautiful face. 3 days since I last ate. 3 days since I last talked to her. 3 days since I last slept 3 days since I last saw her for more than 2 minutes. I miss her so much. She even took off her ring and the necklace I bought her. Dear God please say it's not over! I hear her open the door to the garage and leave. I get up and go to her room. I go touch the bed where she slept. All I can think of is us together having sex here. I touch her robe and imagine her wearing only this. I sit on the bed. Then it's as if I got slapped by sleep itself. I lay down and go to into a deep sleep. Dreaming of Phoebe and I getting married.

When I wake up I hear Phoebe coming in. "What the hell?",she screams when she sees me getting up from her bed. "I'm sorry. I missed you so much and I just came in here. I didn't mean to fall asleep in your bed. I'm so sorry",I rush to explain. "Well now that you had a nice little nap in my bed, GET THE HELL OUT!!!",she says angrily. "I said I was sorry. You don't have to yell",I whimper as I lower my head. I see her face soften out the corner of my eye. "Fine. Michael can you please leave my presence and stop disturbing my peace. Thank you very much ducky",she says in a British ladies tone with a smirk. I blush and leave the room with my head down. Before I close the door,"I love you Phoebe. And I hope you can find it your heart to forgive me for everything". I go back to my room and cry under my sheets in my bed again.**

This is as hard as it is for me than it is for him. As much as I want to forgive him, I don't know if I can trust him. Give me a sign Lord! I still love him but he deserves to be punished for what he did to me. Part of me wants him to suffer, but another part wants to love him the way we were. Silence is getting us nowhere. I want him to hurt like I do but I want to love him. I'm so TORN!!! The phone rings. "Hey baby. I heard you and Mike&Ikes broke up. Why don't we get together tomorrow at my place. I'm sorta throwing a get together so you guys should come. You don't have to be with him. I have a shoulder you can cry on",Ty says cooly. I roll my eyes. Normally I would shoot him down so fast he didn't know what hit him till later. But this is just what I need to get back at Michael. "We'll be there",I say as I hang up. This is going to be sweet vengence.

The next day
"Michael get ready. We're going to Ty's house for a party",I yell at his door. "I'm not going!",I hear him say. "WHat do you mean you're not going? Of course you are",I shoot back. Son of a bitch is smart mouthing me. "I mean I'm not going to Ty's house with you. Instead, I am staying here",the voice from beyond the door says. "And I mean you will get your ass in my car and we are going to Ty's or else! I don't trust you home alone on my house anymore",I say. He opens the door all of a sudden. He is already dressed and ready to go. "What the hell? You dirty dog you!",I joke. His face is clouded and he looks really angry. His beautiful sparkling eyes are now dark as coal. He says nothing as he walks downstairs and gets in the car. I roll my eyes and move on.

When we get there, Michael is still in a mood. I ignore him the entire time. "Hey Phoebe! I'm glad you came. Let's go talk in my room about your heartbreak",Ty says as he makes way to let us go by. We walk straight by Michael who now looks worried. Perfect. "Actually Ty, I don't feel like talking about what he did to me and how much pain I'm in. Let's go have sex instead",I say right in earshot of Michael. He and Ty give me the same look of surprisement. "Really Phoebe?",Ty asks in shock. "Oh yes",I say. Eyeing Michael the whole time, I walk with Ty to his room. I can't believe I'm doing this. Ty immediatly started kissing me roughly and taking my clothes off. His kisses were hot, fast, and sorta hurt. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. "Imma fuck you so hard you will be screaming!!!",he says. He was right. He thrust so fast at the beginning I got dizzy. He did it hard and fast and shouted rude comments to me. I came so hard I was bleeding. "Stop Tyler it hurts!",I scream as he puts it in me doggy style. He was so bad in normal position that I thought I would die form getting it in the back which is already painful enough as it is. He slaps my ass as hard as he can. "Yeah scream for me you dirty bitch you! Imma fuck your little asshole off motherfucker!",he yells while still slapping my ass. The door bursts open and Michael is right in the doorway. "Get the fuck off my girl, man",he threatens thru his clenched teeth. He looks at the tears on my hot face. Then he looks at Tyler who smirks at him. "Hey man, she came to me asking for this, so this is what I give her",he starts back to fucking my brains out,"Besides, you cheated on her. She doesn't want you no more. Stupid cunt!" "I know what I did, thanks to what you did to me. You spiked my drink, you ass! And at least when I had hurt her it was emotional not physical and I never caused her to bleed ike this. You dumb fuck don't know how to treat a woman when it comes to sex. She isn't supposed to be crying of agony, she is supposed to be moaning of pleasure. What you like ain't exactly what she likes either. Right now you are hurting her",Michael says as he closes the door and walks closer. "Fuck off you dipshit no one asked you!",Ty shouts as he goes harder. I scream louder and grab for the sheets. "Tyler Imma tell you one last time. Get off my girl you dumb shit or else",Michael threatens again. He is right next to the bed with his fists clenched tight. He looks into my pleading eyes. "Help me",I mouth to him. "Man I'll do what I want to do to this bitch right here!",Tyler says. Michael punches him in the face and knocks him off of me. I immediatly clean my self with the sheet and put my clothes back on. I back into the corner as Michael throws punch after punch at Ty. Serves that deuchebag right! I didn't know Michael could fight like this. It's actually a little scary. When Michael was done with him, he rushes over to me.

"Baby, are you alright? How bad did he hurt you? Are you okay?",he ask me over and over as he inspects my body for bruises. I nod my head. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his shoulder. "Sshhh. It's ok now. Everything is alright now. It's all ok baby",he assures me as he rubs my back. Gawd I missed his sweet and warm embrace! "Michael I'm so sorry! I was so stupid to try and get back at you for something that wasn't your fault! That was horrible! Gawd I'm so stupid! I'm sorry Michael",I cried into his shoulder. "No, no Phoebe. You're not stupid just because you did a stupid thing. I'm sorry too. I vow to never intentionally hurt you but I still don't know how that had happened. I only remember your call and throwing up on Colleen and some other girls. We both did stupid things and paid the consequences. But it's all ok now that I have you in my arms again. Uh, I missed hugging you and talking to you and kissing you",he says as he squeezes me tighter. I look up at him and he plants one on me. I kiss him back lovingly as he puts his tongue in. I break the kiss and look down. "I'm sorry baby",I says as I start crying again. "What's wrong now?",he asks. I shake my head no. What is wrong with me? I start sobbing violently. "I'm so stupid!" "No baby, you're not at all stupid. You're the smartest person I know. Baby what's wrong?",Michael tries to reassure me again but it's not working. He tries to embrace me but I crash to the ground with my face in my hands at his feet. He gets on the floor with me too. This time when he tries to hug me again he does it tighter. Then he picks me up which stuns me for awhile because I forgot how strong he is. he lifts me high into the air like a little child. "Phoebe, please tell me what's wrong?",he tries to say with a straight face to no avail. He spins me around really fast then puts me down. I get dizzy quick and use the wall to hold me steady. He pulls my legs up on his waist and puts my hands around his neck. He hoists me up higher and puts my back on the wall. He kisses from my collarbone up to my neck. He sucks my jawline till I almost reach heaven again with him. He kisses up to my ear where he nibbles it a bit. Then he starts kissing down my cheek until he gets to my lips. He lets out a breath on my lips but doesn't kiss me anymore. He bites his lips and smiles. Its driving me crazy and he knows it. We are both staring at each others lips trying to see who'll kiss first. I can't take it anymore so I pull his face to mine and kiss him passionately.

At home
We barely make it thru the door before Michael scoops me up and places me on the couch. He starts taking off my clothes in a rush to get to his prize. As much as I want him, Ty really hurt my sweet spot. Michael is reaching to take off my bra and panties while kissing my neck. "Michael, baby, please stop. I'm sorry but I can't do this. I'm still sore down there",I tell him. He looks disapointed for a second but the his face brightens up again. He had already took off his shirt so he tosses it at me. "Put this on I'll be right back",he makes a dash for the kitchen. I roll my eyes and laugh at his goofiness. I pull my hair back into a ponytail but leave a piece out on the side of my face. I put the shirt on and button all except 2 at the top and 3 at the bottom. My stockings are still on and my lace thong shows when I sit a certain way. "I'm back",Michael says as he oogles me. I see his boner in his pants, erect as ever. He had a bowl of ice in his hands.I stare at him confusingly as he sits at my feet on the couch. "What's the ice for?",I ask. He smirks,"you'll see". He takes a cube out and licks it to make it wet. That's not the only thing thats wet right now. He spreads my legs and rubs the ice up my legs to my spot. He pulls down my panties to my knees. He rubs the ice all around my spot which is somewhat swollen. He rubs it right between my folds. I gasp from the coldness. He keeps rubbing it across them and he starts slipping the melting ice cube in and out of it. "Oh gosh thats cold!",I exclaim. He laughs. "No really, Phoebe? Ice is cold? I never knew that",he says sarcastically. The ice has melted so much that he slips it in my pussy and rubs it around inside. It melts really fast once inside. "Damn. I knew you were hot but not hot enough to melt an ice cube in less than a minute!",he says while getting another ice cube. He repeats the steps with seven more ice cubes till my once sore spot is numb from coldness. "OK thats enough I'm freezing!", I say. He laughs again. "Ok no more cubes",he says. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me again. His fingers slip down my body and towards my spot. He puts two fingers in my pussy. They are freezing! "Aaahh cold! Bad Mikey, no. Thats a no, no",I say to him as I slap his hand away and wag a finger at him. "Aww c'mon baby. You know how much I missed you. I'm sure that it'll feel a whole lot better after a massage",he tries to seduce me. "No its fine. It just needs some rest, baby. Thank you for caring",I say as I pull up my panties. He pokes out his lips. "I'm not falling for that Michael. No matter how cute",I say. I kiss his pout and push him over. I climb off the couch and run to my bedroom.

"Hey come back here!",he laughs as he gets off the couch to chase me. I squeal as I try to run in my stocking feet across the hardwood floor. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I slip and nearly lose my balance. Michael comes up behind me and catches me as I fall. "Gotcha baby!",he says as he picks me up and runs us up to my room. He puts me on my bed and climbs over me again. "Well now that you have me, what are you going to do with me?",I ask seductively. He looks me up and down while licking his lips. "Well lets see. What shall I do first to this delicious body of yours? Mmmm! Wait a second, if I am the captor than we need to be in my room",he says as he throws me over his shoulder. He runs to his room and I laugh at him the entire way. He throws me on his bed, but makes sure I'm not hurt. He goes to the dresser and picks up my necklace and ring. "Can you please start wearing these again? They were made especially for you",he says. I smile as I put them on again. He climbs over me again. "Well, I can stay one more week but I have to write songs while I'm down here. Not much fun. But at least now I have inspiration",he says. "Awww how sweet, baby. Thank you so much. But if we are going to get married we need to set a date and start planning",I run my fingers thru his hair as I try to think. "Now is not the time to think about that. I'm on vacation with the most beautiful girl in all 50 states. I don't know about the world yet because I still have not seen it. Now lets just get back to doing what we came in here to do, shall we?",Michael says in my neck. He sucks my neck, draining all thoughts of planning. He undoes the shirt buttons and starts his trail of kisses.

Then the phone rings. "Damn it!",he yells as he gets off me to answer the phone. "Hello?",he says in a still angry voice. "I'm sorry but I was in the middle of someone, I mean thing. What is it? What?!?! Are you serious? Ok, ok. That'll take at least 4 hours! What the... Fine but you better be there in 4 hours",Michael says. Meanwhile, I had taken off my panties and spread my legs waiting for him to come back to bed. My bra was unhooked. Michael comes back into the room after his very loud conversation on the phone upset. "Phoebe we gotta...whoa",he says as he sees me. His erection nearly bursts thru his pants. "Damn it",he whispers. "What's wrong baby?",I ask as innocently as I can. "Something happened over in LA and I need to go right now. Its really important. I'm sorry, baby",he says as he goes to his closet and put on another shirt. "What is it?",I ask as I start putting my clothes back on. "It's Quincy, he got in a car crash",Michael says. I rush to my room for pants and shoes. We get in my car and drive to the airport. Right as I was about to get out, Michael stops me. "Forgetting something?",he smirks. "What?",I ask. "Look down". I look at my open shirt. He starts laughing at me. "Shut up its the style now anyways",I remark as I procede to opening the door. He rushes out the car to my side and stands in the way. "No way am I going to let my fiance go out showing her goodies in her bra",he says as he buttons up my shirt. "Ugh, forget you then!", I say after he does 5 buttons in the middle. I push him out the way and we walk in the airport.

Chapter 3
In L.A.
Quincy's assisstant meets us at the airport. "Hello Mr.Jackson, nice to see you again. Umm sir, who's the call girl?", Herman the assisstant whispers to Michael. But I heard him loud and clear. "Excuse me?",I ask him with 2 scoops of attitude. "Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Mr.Jackson has some important buisness to attend to right now. He cannot be signing autographs right now",Herman says as he pushes me away. "What the hell?!?! I'm not a fan you dipshit! I'm with him. Get your hands off me before I sock you in the face",I start screaming. Michael is trying to get him to stop but Herman ignores him. "I need backup security on a deranged, but extremely sexy, fan. No need to rush guys",he says into his talkie. He was putting his hands all over me to try and get me away from Michael who is standing there shaking his head like he can't believe it. I try to climb over Herman but he grabs me just as more security comes. Great. "Man you were right she is hot!" "I wanna tap that!" "We might need to strip search her. She might have a weapon of mass destuction in her bra!" Tears start running down my face. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of you",said one of the guards. "I don't need you guys to take care of me. I need my fiance!",I fake cry. The guards look at each other worridly. "Is he, uh, here?",asks Herman. I nod my head. Everyone backed up. I run into Michael's arms. "Hey babe. Did you miss me?",he says sarcastically. I bury my face in his chest. I'm so embarrassed all this happened. "I hate you so much right now!",I mumble in his chest. "I know sweetie its okay now. Your hero is here",he says. I look up at him with an ice cold stare. "More like a zero. You didn't do anything!",I storm out the building. He followed fast on my heels. "Aaaww Phoebe! I'm sorry baby",he calls after me. I ignore him the whole time.

**As it turns out, no one is in the hospital. They just wanted to keep my vacation a week long. Phoebe is extra pissed at me now. "Take me to a hotel. I'm done for the day",Phoebe says, never turning to look at me. "Why don't we just go to my house? It's only about 30 or 40 miles from here",I offer. "Take me to a hotel", she repeats. I forgot how stubborn she can get when angry. I let out a sigh and tell the driver where to go. "How long did you pack for?",I ask her. "3 days. I plan to stay just that long, too. Don't even try to talk me out of this, Michael",she says. "Ok, Phoebe. If its what you think is best",I say defeated, once again. We pull up to the hotel she is going to be staying at. I get out the limo and help her out while the driver gets her bags. She puts her sunshades on top of her head and takes my hand. We make eye contact and I can feel an electrical heat burning in my eyes, heart, and pants. I bite my lip and blush. She gets out with a smirk on her face. I love how she knows me so well. I stare at her as she walks in the hotel. Oh gawd I need her now!

She must've been thinking the same thing because as soon as we get a hotel room, she starts sexing me. I walk in the door after her with our bags and put them in the closet. I turn around and see her laying in the bed with her shirt open and her pants off. She reached down, slipped off her underwear,and twirled it on her finger. She then flings them across the room and gives me the "come here" signal with the same finger. I feel like I'm possesed as I go up to her. She pulls me to the bed and climbs on top. "Tonight, I'm in control. You are under my spell. You will do just how I tell you to",she says. "Yes ma'am",I say. She smiles. "Put your hands above your head. Just relax and get ready to enjoy. Don't touch until I say, got it?" "Yes ma'am." No touching? Is she crazy? Phoebe is the sexiest most un-not-touchable person I've ever met! How can I not touch such a woman? "But how am I-",I start but she quickly interupts me. "Shhh. No back talk",she commands and seals it with a beautiful kiss. She takes off my shirt and the rest of her clothes. She unzips my pants and releases my hard monster. She strokes me up and down slowly. "I'm going to take my sweet time with this. Enjoy the ride",she smirks as she starts to suck.

I wake up the next morning exhausted with Phoebe, dreaming sweetly in my arms. Everytime I see her it's like I fall in love with her all over again. I smile. Nothing can ruin this moment. Except the now ringing phone. She automatically wakes up and stretches. I answer the phone. "Hello?",I ask as nice as possible because I am pretty mad right now. "Hey Mike. I heard you were in town so I thought I'd call you up at your house. No one else knew you were here. The only person who knew was your driver. He told me that you were at a hotel. Care to explain why?",Quincy says. Damn it. "You told my family I was here? I didn't tell anyone because I'm supposed to be in Florida right now. I didn't want to talk to anyone I didn't have to. The only reason I even came over here is because Herman told me you were in the hospital. I would'nt have cut my vacation short if it wasn't for your stupid assisstant. Who lies about someone in the hospital?",I explain. Phoebe kisses my cheek. "I'm going to go take a shower and get ready ok?",she says as she walks toward the bathroom. "Another reason I didn't tell anyone is because I'm with somebody right now. But you can't tell a living soul this. I'll tell you more about her if we can get somewhere private. The limo, my room, just somewhere anywhere", I whisper into the phone. "Yea sure Mike. Let's meet at your hotel suite later this afternoon. I would love to meet your secret",he laughs as we hang up. I turn on the tv and watch Tom&Jerry. Phoebe comes out the bathroom in a beautiful white top and green pants soon after. "Baby, do you mind if I order room service?",she asks as she sits on the couch next to me and grabs the phone. "Uh,yeah, sure baby",I say as I stare at her. Something is different about her. She has a different glow to her. "What are you staring at?",she asks as she catches me staring. "Huh? Oh nothing",I blush. "Um, Quincy is supposed to be coming by later. He wants to meet you. I haven't told him anything about you yet because I didn't want it to be leaked out to the press. I'd rather tell him, and show him in person",I tell her. "Oh really? He's coming here, that's cool. Well how do I look? Ready for Quincy or do I need to change?",she asks after she tells room service her order. She looksback at me. "What you want to eat baby?" "Waffles would be nice. With orange juice please",I answer as I start to stare at her again. She places the order and looks back at me. "The food is going to take 10 minutes to arrive and Quincy is coming around noon right? It's 9:25 right now, so can I get my massage?",she asks sweetly. "What masssage?",I'm confused. "You know, the one you said you were going to give me yesterday? I want it now',she says as she crawls over to me and kisses my neck. "Oh that massage. You want it now?",now I remember. "Oh yes baby. I want my massage now",she says as she kisses sweetly up my neck to my lips. Once they meet, there is no stopping us.**

Chapter 4
He finished massaging me right before the food arrived, leaving me with just enough time to fix my clothes and for him to hide, just in case. I answer the door when the waiter arrives with the food. "Good morning, ma'am. Here's your hot and fresh food. That'll be $$.$$. Thank you very much, enjoy",he leaves faster than he came after I paid him. Oh well, who cares? Michael and I eat our breakfast and lay on couch afterward to watch TV. There is a knock on the door. "That must be Mr.Jones. Michael, you might want to get that",I say as I get off him and fix my hair and shirt. He laughs as he gets up,"Mr. Jones. Just call him Quincy or he's going to feel old". I roll my eyes. "Just get the door, Michael. You're so silly",I say. He answers the door and I start to feel nervous about meeting Quincy. "Hey Quincy, good to see you not in a hospital. Come in. There's someone I want you to meet",Michael says as he guides him into the hotel room. I stand up to shake his hand. "Hello how are you? My name is Phoebe Smith and you must be Quincy Jones",I smile at him. He looks me up and down before reaching for my extended hand. "Nice to meet you Miss. I was fine until I saw your beautiful self. Now I'm doing much better. And How are you?",he says finnaly while he kisses my hand. I can't help but blush. "Umm, I'm fine. Why don't you sit down somewhere? Make yourself comfortable",I say. He sits down in a chair and I sit on the couch. Michael goes to the minifridge. "Does anyone want anything to drink or snack on?",he asks. "Water for me, baby",I say. "Beer for me Michael",Quincy says. "So Phoebe, the beautiful Phoebe. How did you umm meet Mike? How long have you known each other?" "Well Quincy, we met when we were younger, we were next-door neighbors in Gary. He moved away to become a singer but we kept in touch. I later moved to Florida and he came to visit me last week. He was supposed to stay a month because we haven't seen each other in about 13 years",I explain. Michael sits next to me with two waters and wraps his arms around me. "So you two didn't just meet. That's good because from the looks of it you two really got to know each other",he smirks. I blush wildly. How did he know we did it? "What?",Michael asks, obviously confused. I whisper in his ear,"he knows we had sex, Michael". "Oh. How'd you know?",he asks. "Well for one, look at her. She is glowing and her hips are pretty wide. And you can smell the sex in here. Well at least you two knew each other for a long time before you did it so no harm done. But you were right about her. She is a surprise. It was surprising to see how beautiful she is",Quincy says. "Well actually, she is my prize. My surprise is that I proposed to her. You are the first to know but I don't want anyone else to know. You can't tell anyone got it?",Michael tells him. I show Quincy my ring. "She must really mean something to you huh Mike?",Quincy asks him. "Yes she is. She is perfect and I love her. I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her",Michael says.

"Well Mr.Jones-" "Call me Quincy. You're like family." "Ok,Quincy. It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again the near future. Best wishes and have a safe trip home",I say as I shake his hand again with a smile. "Thank you Phoebe. The pleasure is mine. I wish you a happy marriage with Michael. He sure is a lucky man,"Quincy says as he leaves. I go back to the room without looking at Michael. "What's wrong now, baby?",he asks as he follows me. I lay down on the bed and continue to watch tv. "Nothing Michael. I'm fine",I say. He plops down next to me. "No you're not. I know you better than that. Now tell me what's wrong",he pushes. I shrug my shoulders. "I already told you. Nothing is wrong with me. There's nothing to tell",I reply. He stares at me but I ignore. "Then lets have sex",he says as he starts climbing on me and kissing my neck. "No baby. I'm sorry, but I'm tired",I say. I give him a kiss on his lips and try to get him off me. "What? How are you tired? It's only 3pm",he asks. "Well I had a few drinks while you two were catching up",I say. I'm getting tired by just looking at him. "Right now, I need a bath. But I'm too tired to", I say, trying to give him an idea to please him and relax me. "Well baby, how bout you let me bathe your gorgeous temple?",he asks in the right way. I grin and walk in the bathroom to run the water.

Michael is soaping my towel while I rest in the tub filled with bubbles. He starts rubbing it across my body. "I love every part of your beautiful, sudsy, and soon to be clean body,"he says,"from your cute little piggies, up your pretty long legs, between them, to your brown belly button, between those sexy butt cheeks, up your back and sides, across these luscious breasts of yours, up and down your arms and neck, to your chin and your sweet, juicy, lips". He leans over and kisses my lips in between words. " They are so beautiful and delicious. I just want to suck them off your beautiful face. They taste so good. Mmmm. You are so tasty",he says. He stops kissing and lists other things he loves about my body. "Your eyes show me the gates of heaven whenever I look in them. Your beautiful cheeksand nose are just so perfect I can't really describe them. I love running my fingers thru your wonderful long wavy hair its so soft and silky. But most of all, I love your radiant skin. It glows of a thousand angels. Even the highest angel Gabriel is grieved with envy of it",he finishes with a powerful, sensual kiss. O gawd this man makes me higher than cloud nine. How lucky am I to get to marry this man of my dreams?He can take me there only using words of the mouth. I can't take it any longer. I've got to have him now. No matter how tired I am, I have to have him now.

**I break the kiss to take off my clothes, then I lower myself in the tub on top of her. "You know, I should'nt really be doing this to you. SInce you were too tired",I tease. I hold myself at her entrance, killing her softly with lust. "Michael please. Don't tease me now. Give it to me",she begs. I drive my tip in slowly to torture her even more. She puts her hands on my butt to push me in further but I don't give in. I begin shallow fucking her until I think she's had enough. "Either give it to me now, hard and deep, or get off me you teaser",she tries to threaten but it comes out in a whimper. "If you say so",I thrust my all in her body. She gasps from sudden fullness. I start going harder and faster. "Oh yeah... mmmm baby...oh just like that...oh yes!",she screamed. She grabs my hair as if holding on to dear life. I lean in closer to her to get more speed without falling. I kiss her neck down to her breast. She arches her back when I pump giving me access to her assets. I take one peak in my mouth and suck it like a baby. This only pushes her closer to the edge. "Oh dear gawd!!! Harder, baby, harder! Ohhhh I think I'm goina- Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!",she screams as she reaches a fast and hardcore climax. It took her whole body into turmoil. She started shaking as she screamed from release and passion. Her eyes roll back in total ecstasy and I cum not long after her body rocking peak. I grip the sides of the tub and moan as my love gets poured out of my body and into hers. I look down at her still shaking body before taking her lips in mine. I get out the tub and pick her up. "I'm up for a round two. You in?",I ask. "I'm up for anything you are my love",she says as she runs her fingers thru my hair again. "I hope I didn't pull it to hard. I love your hair curly like this",she says. "More than you love riding my dick?",I tease as I nuzzle her neck.

"No way! I love riding your big juicy dick! But this time not so hard, that was a little too much",she says. "Oh I'm sorry. Why didn't you say stop? I would've stopped if I had known I was hurting you",I look down at her waist where we are almost connecting, yet again. "I dunno. I enjoyed some of the pain, I guess. Oh well, you can't change the past so let's go with the future." "Don't you wanna take a break from that? Your last orgasm nearly killed the both of us. Damn mind-blowing!" "Well not really but if you think it's best",she says with a roll of the teal eyes and then the pout of mass destruction. "Don't give me that look. I know it's best",I say as I kiss her pout. The phone rings. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!", I yell as I drop my princess on the bed to go answer an awaiting probably un-important call. When I pick up the phone the line is dead. I slam the phone back on the hook. I'm so tired of someone calling and ruining my moments with Phoebe. I look back at her on the bed where I'd left her and apparently stunned at how I dropped her. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm just so sick of the phone ringing and ruining our time together. It's almost driving me wild. But not as wild as you drive me, of course",I apolgize as I kiss her and rub her body. Oh her body! It feels so good to touch it and now I can't really go a few mintues without touching her. She has me addicted to her like drugs! "It's ok. Ooo, I'm cold. Time to put some clothes on. Sorry",she says as she kisses my forehead. I grab her hand and pull her back to the bed. "How bout you just let me keep you warm?",I coax as I pull her ontop me and lay back. "That'll work",she says as she falls into my arms and we start making love again.

The next morning
After our love session last night, I'm dog-tired. But today I have to go back to the studio. I wake up early and find the bed empty. I get up and dressed wondering where is my morning glow. I find her making coffee in the kitchen in her robe. "G'morning Beautiful",I say as I spoon her from behind. Our lips meet for a juicy one. "Morning sweetie. You're up and ready pretty early. You have to go to the studio this morning?", she asks. "Yes, I'm sorry." "Don't be. It's your job and your gift to sing. Don't be sorry for it. It's one of the many things I love about you. What time do you normally come back?",she says. She acts as if its nothing for me to have to leave so early in the morning. I'm taken back by how calm she is. "Umm, I'm normally back by 9. Can you put on something sexy for me when I come back?" "9pm. Thats pretty long for a work day but I guess I'll have to get used to it huh? How bout I just where what I have on now?",she says seductivly. She turns towards me and opens her body, revealing her naked body. I can feel my monster growing already. "Oh yeah thats perfect!"I say as I pull her body to mine and nuzzle her neck again. "You know, I have half a mind to do you right here, right now. She laughs at my horniness. "Too bad. You're going to have to wait till 9 to get the goods. Sorry",she closes her robe and pushes me away. "Fine. You big-booty meanie. I'll see you tonight. Just like you are right now. Stay sexy my sweet glowing darling",I say as I kiss her bye. I think this thing can work. I look back one more time at her. She is glowing even more this morning. I don't know why she is like that but its just another thing that makes her beautiful. Another reason to love her and marry her.**

The End!!!

Last edited by angelpup on March 6th 2011, 11:31 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 4:24 pm

yea almost done! it will be done by next tuesday hopefuly
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 3:02 pm

im done!!!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 9:22 am

omg, this story is just amazing!! you just make me speechless!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 7:05 pm

THAT WAS ...............................................................THE BOMB GAWD THAT WAS KILLER,JUST ESTRAVAGANCE TO THE HIGHEST MIKEGASMIC DEGREE. Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) 300829
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 12:11 am

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) Icon_redface aww shucks im flattered
stop it im blushing
(dont stop actually, i havent got enuff!!!!)haahaha
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 3:45 pm

NEW CHAPTER TO MY STORY!
I updated it on anotha site and I'm contiuing it here to so hopefully Cat will get inspired too

5 months later

Me and Michael were out walking around the Jackson's Encino home when Mrs. Katherine called us back inside. Mrs. Katherine insisted that while we stayed in LA looking for a house, that we stay at the house instead of a hotel. I wanted to protest but I didn't want to be rude. I sigh as we go back inside to prepare for dinner with his parents. Mine are dead so thats just one less thing to worry about for now. I know I sound cruel but my parents weren't too loving and kind. As I wash up for dinner I think about ways to aproach Joe about this. Mrs. Katherine knows but he doesn't, yet. I follow Michael into the dinning room. "It's going to be fine, stop worrying", Michael whispers. "You better be right",I say back as we approach Joe and Katherine in the room. We all sit down and say our blessings and dig in. "Wow, Mrs. Katherine, this is delicious! I almost forgot that you are a wiz in the kitchen", I say as I put another spoonful in my mouth. "Well, to tell you the truth I forgot too! I haven't cooked in such a long time that I surprised myself",she laughs. "So Pheobe, what are you doing visiting us after all this time? I haven't seen you in what seemed like forever. What a pleasant surprise to see you again all grown! How you've been?", Joe pipes up cheerfully. I smile at him sweetly at the thought of him perhaps missing me and the fact that they are more like my parents then my own were. "I'm doing well, sir. You know I've been living in Florida since I graduated from college. I know it has been long. A bit too long, actually but I'm happy to see you guys after such a long time",I purposly ignored his first question. He beamed from his place at the table as we continue to eat the feast. "Michael, Phoebe, isn't there something you would like to tell Joesph?", she nudged us. Michael cleared his throat and looked at me. I took a breath and diverted my attention to Joe who sat there smiling and eating. "Well, umm, you know how I was vacationing? I was doing it in Florida, with Phoebe. And umm, something happened while we were down there", Michael mumbles with his hands. Joe's smile dissapeared. "Exactly what happened down there boy?", he said sternly. "Promise you won't be mad?", I whimpered. When he got mad I got scared. He knew this so he tried his hardest to not be mad whenever I was around. Taking a deep breath, he promised. "He proposed to me." I show him the ring while looking down. He was speechless. When I looked up I saw him fuming. "YOU DID WHAT?!?! You two are way too young to even be thinking such thoughts! How can you just propose to a person you haven't seen in years Michael? How could you be so stupid as to actually propose to the girl when you guys only seen each other for 2 weeks? What the hell? I don't suppose you thought I would be apart of this abomniation because I sure as hell won't! The only parents you can expect is Katherine and your Phoebe but defiantely not me! I'm very dissapointed in your descion to marry so young. You've seen the others. Most of their marriages didn't last. How could you be so stupid to try and follow your brother's footsteps Michael? And to say yes to this little fool, Phoebe? I could've swore that you were smarter than that! Do your parents even know of this foolish nonsense?" I try to choke back my tears and shake my head. "No? So you guys have been engaged for what 5 months,and not only are you barely telling me but your parents don't even know?" "That's because my parents are both dead Joesph! And I bet they would still be more approving and considerate than YOU!", I scream as I fleed the table in tears. And we were supposed to stay here until the wedding? No chance of that happening now!

After being comforted by Michael, crying my eyes out, and throwing my cookies twice, I was finnaly ready to face Joesph. I went downstairs and found him in the kitchen sulking. "Joe",he turns to me. "I'm so sorry Phoebe. I just never thought a sweet little girl like you should have to grow up. And marriage confims my fear. I didn't really mean all the rude things I said but you are still young. Don't you want to go out in the world to see different things and try everything before tying yourself down? You are so young and beautful, I don't want to see you get hurt. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I care too much about you. You're like a daughter to me",he says as tears come to his eyes. My eyes also start to water. I run up to him and hug him tight. "I forgive you",I whisper as we stand there embracing each other and crying.

After my talk with Joesph I go to bed with Michael. He was already asleep when I came in. He looks so peaceful. I sneak into bed hoping that he wouldn't wake up. He stirs anyway. "Hey",he smiles at me. "Hey." "How did it go?" "Pretty good." We laid in silence for a little while. "Michael?" "Yeah." "I think maybe he's right. Maybe we are too young to be marrying so soon. I'm not saying I want to break it off completely, but maybe, we can just postpone it",I say. He sits up and looks up at me. "What? Do you really feel that way baby? I want whatever makes you happy. And if it means waiting for your hand in marriage then so be it. But I need to know that you really feel this way", he says. I look down. "I don't know. It seems right but I'm not sure what I want anymore." He takes my hand and kisses it gently. "I want whatever you think is best. Do you think its best to wait? Or just go ahead with what we planned? It is a big desicion but you don't have to decide now. We have awhile. If you want to wait I'll wait forever for you because I love you. I just want to be with you, whenever you want to be with me",he says. A tear rolls down my cheek. Damn there still some left? "Thank you baby. I swear you are too much for me sometmes",I say as I hug him and kiss his cheek. "I just want for you to be happy baby. I love you and thats what love is",he takes my lips in his for a passionate kiss. I moan and start unbuttoning his pajama shirt. He moves my hands. "We can't do that here!",his eyes grew wide. "Please baby",I beg. I take my shirt off and guide his hands to my bare chest. He sucks in a shallow breath. "Weeellllll, I guess it won't hurt if we do a quick little session. And remain quiet",he falls for me all over again. I stradle him and start kissing his neck and undoing his shirt again.

A few days later

**Today is casting day for my new music video, Thriller. I'm sort of excited but also scared. What if I can't find a girl? Then I get a crazy idea. I run all over the house looking for Phoebe. "Phoebe, baby can I ask you a question?",I find her outside on the porch looking at the trees. "You just did",she sasses over her shoulder. I hug her from behind. "You know what I mean",I say. She giggles and turns her head. "Fine. Shoot." "Well I was wondering if you would like-" "No",she says. "You didn't even let me finish!", I whine. "But I know what you were asking. So the answer is no. Baby I already told you that I don't want to be mixed in your buisness",she states. "But baby, I really want you in the video with me!", I beg. "It'll be fun working together." "But that means the tabloids will have a reason to do a background check on me. I don't want to be hounded by the media like you Michael. I'm sorry but no." I pout and nudge her. "Please?" "No." "Pretty please?" "No." "Pretty pretty please with ice cream, spinkles, fudge and a cherry on top your majesty Queen Sexiest of them all please?", I beg hard as I can. "No, no, NO!" She tries to move away from me but I hold on to her tight. "Michael let go. Now! Just because you're holding on doesn't mean that I'm changing my mind",she tries to move but I fall to her feet, still clinging. "Whoa!", she crashes down before me. I let go of her legs so I can help her up. "Look, if it makes you feel better, I will help you find someone or run lines or whatever it is you need help with ok? But I. WILL. NOT. BE. IN. THE. VIDEO. Got it?" I nod solemnly, still pouting. "Please stop looking at me like that. I'm sorry baby but it has to be this way and you know it",she says softly as she caresses my face. I cross my arms and go into the house. She sighs behind me but follows me all the way to my room. I sit on the bed with my back turned towards her. She walks in front of me and sits on my lap. She looks up at me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry baby",she coos as she rubs my chest. I sigh in defeat. I always give into her because I love her spoiled self. She smiles and kisses me sweetly. Then deeper. Oh boy here we go again!

Laying in bed after last night's sex, I think about what Phoebe said a few days ago. Looking at her now, sleep in my arms, she maybe right. I didn't want to wait because I want to be with her now. But I guess being with her is still being with her, even if we aren't together. But what are the priests going to say? We had sex, glorious sex, before marriage. I do hope they can forgive me. I sigh and breath in her hair. How did I become so blessed with talent and her? I turn on the tv and watch it for awhile and managed to not wake her. We were fine till the damn phone rang! Mother and Joesph went out somewhere so we were all alone in the house. "****!!!" I yell as I try to slip Phoebe out of my arms so I can answer the phone. She, as usual wakes up. When I pick up, I hear the dial tone on the other end of the phone. I throw the phone at the wall in my aggression. I soon feel her arms around my neck. "Shhh baby. Calm down it's not important",she whispers in my ear. I look back at her and smile. "I'm calmed ok?" "Good boy. Next time you feel that the phone is ringing at the wrong moment, think happy thoughts. Like what we just did was a very happy thought",she giggles. I smirk,"oh yeah!" She kisses me sweetly before getting up. "Where are you going?" "I needed to get up anyway baby. I hate it when you let me sleep in. It makes me feel weak. But now I need to go buy another phone since the other one is now busted",she smirks as she gets dressed and heads out. I jump out of bed and decide to sneak up behind her. I open the door and there she is with her hands on her hips. "Michael, unless you want to help buy a phone, knowing how hard that'll be since you are a star, I suggest you carry your butt back to bed right now",she commands. "But-" "No buts mister. March off to bed now and take a nap. If you're good I'll buy you something special",she bites her lip. "Fine I'll take a nap. But I better get something good." I pout as she leans up to kiss me. She really is too silly. "Good now get to it mister", she smacks my butt and heads off.**

A few days later

It's raining outside. Michael is out recording. Mama Kat is visiting her mom again. Joesph is...actually I don't know where he is. Which is strange because he always tells me when he goes out. I get up from my spot near the window to look for him. I can't seem to find him. I hope he's safe. He better call later. I'm all alone and really mad now. When I was in Florida I was always busy and almost never alone. When I wasn't busy working I was partying with friends. But here in LA, I'm bored and lonely. The weather is starting to affect and reflect my emotions. I sit at the bay window and look outside at the raindrops that constantly fall against my windowpane. They mimick the tears falling down my cheeks. The only other time I ever felt this alone is when I first moved out of my parents' house. The grandfather clock chimes 4 in the afternoon. I'm not sure when anyone is due back home. But right now I wish I was back home. This thought makes me even sadder and more silent tears slide their way down my cheeks.

It's cold outside and inside. I don't feel like getting up to get a blanket. In fact I don't feel like moving an inch. I'm no longer feeling sad, but just bland I guess. The sky is a dark shade of grey and so is my emotion. The phone rings. It's either Mama Kat calling to check on me, Joe calling to tell me where he is or what's for dinner, or Michael calling to make sure I'm ok being alone or seduce me over the phone so he can sing better. He calls me his inspiration, his light, his mood-changer, his pride. I don't think I fit any of those titles but he will forever call me that because he doesn't listen when I tell him otherwise. I let the answering machine pick up the call. I hear Katherine leave a message. "Hello Phoebe. I just called to check on you,(told you so) to make sure you're doing ok by yourself(did she really have to remind me of that?). I understand if you're out and about (yeah right, in this weather? But she isn't even in California so she wouldn't know) but please call me back whenever you come home. Love you sweetie."*beep*

I sigh as the message ends. Stupid rain put me in a depressed mood! I just sit and look out the window. I didn't even notice that the clock had chimed at least 5 more times, signaling that it was 9:00. Michael should be due soon. Oh joy. I feel to bland to care. The phone rings again. Of course I let the voicemail pick up again. This time It's Michael. "Hey baby. Just checking to see how you were doing.(I guessed right yet again) It's raining really hard over here(naw duh! I told you to watch the news this morning to see the weather smart one!) and doesn't look like it'll be holding up anytime soon. Sorry if I make it in late. But I hope the rain is holding up better over there in Encino. I can't wait to get home to snuggle with you.(I bet you do) See you later my love."*beep* I roll my eyes and continue to watch the rain. My tummy growls on account of I hadn't eaten a thing all day. It'll stop like the rain and the tears.

The phone rings yet again! Bet it's Joesph. "Hello Phoebe. It's Joesph (I'm to good at this game). I should be home soon(from where?). I was, uhh, visiting a friend. Did you happen to cook tonight? (greedy. Well that sucks for you because I spent the day sulking and crying for deep reasons which I'm starting to forget)If you didn't it's ok. Just call me back and tell me so I can pick something up for us(yeah you better do something if you're hungry instead of relying on me). But I'll see you soon. Bye Lil Missy."*beep* I shrug my shoulders. Why am I feeling so sour and sore about everything? I knock my head against the window and sing softly to myself.

"Alone she lies waiting
Surrounded by glow
And faded by shadows
Painting the room
The light from the window
Cuts through the air
And pins the child lying there
Scared of the moon

She pulls up the covers
And shivers in fright
She hides from the color
That writes on the light
The light through the window
That lights up the sky
And causes her mournful cry
Scared of the moon
"There’s nothing wrong
Don’t be bothered" they say
It’s just childish fantasies
Turning your head
No need to worry
It’s really too soon
But there she lies shivering
Scared of the moon."

I hear the front door open and I already know who it is. I sigh. I really dont feel like going through this right now. Maybe we shouldn't get married at all. I'll be even more alone then. "Hey baby. Why didn't you answer the phone? Were you crying? What's wrong?", and he begins with the bombarding of questions. I remain silent. Michael sits by me and strokes my arm. "Are you ok? Do you need asprin or something? Want me to call the doctor? Or-",he keeps going til I cut him off. "How bout you shut up",I never look at him. "What is with you?" "Just leave me alone as you did all day Michael." I feel his eyes still on me.

"Baby, I'm sorry you were left alone today. But Quincy thinks you mig be a distraction to me and my music. I'm here now and I'm taking tomorrow off to be with you. As for right now I'm not going to let you be by yourself for another minute. No matter how mad you are",he states as he sits behind me and cradles me in his arms. Tears start to fall from behind. I sniffle a little hoping he didn't hear me. Of course he did anyway. He turns my head towards him and looks in my teary eyes. He kisses the tears away. "I'm sorry Mikey but it's hard being alone. You know I hate it",I whimper. "You're not alone anymore so why cry?", he smiles at me. I snuggle in his arms and hold him tightly. We lay on the bay window seat hugging each other quietly and listening to the rain. After awhile I break the silence. "I love moments like this. Reminds of how we used to be",I say. "Yeah brings back some good memories huh?"

Flashback
~~I knocked on the door. "Please be home, please be home", I prayed silently as I stood on the porch in the rain. "Who is it?", a voice from behind the door. "It's me Phoebe", I called out. I heard some arguing and bumps on the otherside so I knew Michael was trying to be the first to open the door. "Hey Phoebe. What are you doing here? It's late and raining outside",he asked. "I sort of noticed. Can I come in?" He stepped back and let me in. We went to sit by out favorite window in the house and look out at the rain. He hugged me. "Do you feel better now?" "Yes." "Good." We smiled and watched the storm until we fell asleep.~~

"Thank you Michael. I love you",I say. No response. I look up to find him sound asleep. I kiss his cheek and cuddle him so more till I fall asleep too.

The next morning

**I turn in my sleep. Big mistake. "Whoa! Ooof", I hear a thud on the hardwood floor. I open my eyes and see Phoebe, face-down on the floor. "Oh gosh! I'm sorry Phoebe!", I exclaim as I help her up. I sit her down and she still looks a little stunned but undamaged as far as the eye can see. "Are you ok sweetie?", I ask sweetly. She nods her head but tears were in her eyes. Oh I hate seeing her cry. "Are you sure? Why are you crying? Where does it hurt baby?" She clutches her stomach but doesn't say anything which worries me some. She sat there for a minute with tears going down her face and a hand around her tum. I rub her thighs and she shakes out of it. "Do you know what it's like to wake up and get the wind knocked out of ya?", she asks with a faint laugh. "Nope. I bet it feels wonderful I envy you right now", I say sarcastically. "Well we can always repeat it but with you over me so you'll fall off", she smirks. "Bequiet! I said I was sorry. I forgot where I was sleeping", I say as I push her. "Don't push me!", she says as she pushes me back. "It's my house so I'll do what I want to do, Ms. Smith", I push her again. She pouts and pushes me,"no you cannot Mr. Jackson".

We continue pushing and shoving until she tries to pin me down. I easily push her over. She pushes me over again and we both fall onto the floor, me first. "Aaaah, that hurt!",I cry out. "Wimp", she hisses, ontop. Now I'm really mad. I growl and push her back over and pin her down tightly. I glared at her intensey. "I. Am. NOT. A. Wimp!",I say thru clenched teeth. She rolls her eyes. "Prove it Mr. Wimp with a capital W!",she challenges. I snarl at her and hoist her up on my shoulders. "Whoa!", she cries out as I take her upstairs. She doesn't know what I got in store for her!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 1:17 pm

O____O
MOREEEEEEEEE
I LUFF THISSS
MOREMOREMOREMOREEE
And YESH GREAT INSPIRATION!
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 4:59 pm

i tried 2 update frm my mobile but i lost 3 paragraphs
do u kno how hard it is 2 type 3 paragraphs frm a mobile?
EXTREMELY!
im startin to give up cuz i tried lyk a million tymes to updateon mjifc so i can copy it here but it didnt work so i think imma give up
sorry Cat
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 1:11 am

omg omg you have to finish this!! this is soooo good, i love this story!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 6:06 pm

short update i kno but deal ok?

I tear off her clothes and start to devour her flesh viciously. I begin to taunt her little cat and her nipples. She could only make sounds but not full words. I postion myself down at her cat and fill her up quick. She gasps and screams and claws and arches as I pump fast and deep, then slow and steady. She went crazy when I stopped to turn her to her side and teases her from behind. Then I started gyrating my ips into her backside with force. Mr.Gentle is long gone and I plan to have my way with her. She orgasms hard, over and over, as I keep going and change positions. Then all of a sudden she gasps. "Michael stop!", she says worridly. I'm too into it now that I don't want to. "No way!",I thought she's trying something. She's not. "No Michael I'm serious! Stop it!", she tries to push me off her. I roll off and she dashes to the restroom. Uh-oh.

I run after her. "Phoebe? I'm sorry did I hurt you? I didn't mean to if I did", I follow her to the toilet where she pukes. I grasp her hair and hold it for her as she keeps going. I rub her back gently. "Are you ok?", I ask when she's done. She looks drained and she almost falls over but I catch her just in time. She begins to cry. "Baby what's wrong? Please don't cry. Please stop." It breaks my heart when she cries. "Michael can you leave me alone for awhile? Please baby", she asks between tears. "Ok baby?", I leave the room more confused than ever.**
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:39 pm

No this can't be happening! Uggh I'm so foolish! Why didn't I think this would happen? I shouldv'e known I would be punished for not waiting. I'm not ready for this! What am I going to do? What is Michael going to think? What about Joe and Katherine? What if the press finds out about this ilegitamate controversy? Michael's name would be ruined and mine would be put out there. Should I tell him? Will he be mad? I'm so confused! I can't tell him. But I can't keep this from him. I run the shower and step in slowly. "WHYYYYYY!!!", I scream under the water. I try to clean my self from this horrible dirty feeling. But the truth still prevails. I'm pregnant and unmarried. I walk out the restroom with a towel and I hurry to dress before Michale arrives in the room again. I pick out some gray wash jeans and a purple shirt with a cropped jacket and some socks. I open the door to get him and he falls in. "Uh, sorry. Are you ok?", he blushes madly as he abrutly lifts himself up. "Yeah it mustv'e been something I ate. You wanna go somewhere? I still sorta owe you a beating at the go-karts. But in case you don't remember, a certain someone had other plans", I say slyly.

We spent the whole day at the fair and I forgot all about my motherly woes. Temporarily of course. When we got home we were pooped and when I got up to go to the restroom, I felt a wave of nausea strike me again. "Crap!", I run to the bathroom for the second time today just to puke what hasn't yet been digested. Michael comes in behind me again to hold my hair. When I finnaly finish and brush my teeth, he looks at me strangely. "Baby, are you ok? I mean you're not sick are you?",he asks as he holds me close. I don't answer him. "Phoebe?" "I'm not sick Michael. But there is something wrong with me",I explain.

"What is it babe? You're not pregnant are you?",he chuckles lightly. I bite my lip and look down. "Are you?" "Yes, Michael, I am pregnant. I’m sorry”, I say quietly. “Why?” I stare at him like he's crazy. “I mean why are you sorry?” “Oh. Well I know having sex before marriage is frown upon in your religion. Especially when you’re having an illegitimate child. And to be pregnant before being married is sort of embarrassing and discomforting. I feel dirty and unworthy”, I say softly. “Is that why you didn’t tell me? You thought I would think less of you as a person?” I nod slowly. Tears burn my eyes again. I sniffle. He lift my face gently up to his. “Hey don’t cry. I could never think less of you as a person. I love you too much. So how far along are you?” "I'm not sure. I barely took the test today",I admit. "That's ok. I was wondering why you had that beautiful glow for the past what 2 months?",he says as while kissing me. As always, one thing leads to another and we are on the bed starting to take off our clothes again. "Wait, wait. What if we aren't supposed to have sex with the baby? I think we should be a little more cautious until we know all the rules of pregnancy",I warn. He groans and rolls over in agreement. "I'm sorry daddy", I pout. He smiles. "I can get used to being called that. But wow, I'm going to be a father! This is fantastic!" he says.

I laugh as he jumps from the bed and starts getting hyperactive and rambling about his future fatherhood and our lovechild. "I wonder what's it going to be? What are we going to name it? If it's a girl she'll be my little princess! I'll spoil her rotten and give her the best of this world. If it's a boy, I'll play with him nonstop and teach him all I know! We'll climb trees, build stuff but first I know need to learn how to build stuff, and have water fights, and do other fun stuff. I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy!", he exclaims. I'm cracking up! "Now what about feeding the baby? And cleaning after it? And changing its diaper, hmm? Bet you won't want to do those jobs so much",I challenge. His smile immediately drops and he scrunches up his face. "Yeah thought so", I smirk as he gets back in bed near me. "Well thanks for taking the fun out of it", he pouts. "It's still going to be fun but some work is going to be involved too hun", I assure him. "I know", he yawns. We begin to wind down again and try to watch a movie on tv. But we are so pooped we barely made it thru the first 2 minutes. Michael falls fast asleep. "G'night Mikey. I love you my little daddy to be", I say as I kiss him sweetly causing him to smile in his sleep. I let myself drift off soon on his chest

the latest updates just so yall r up 2 par
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 10:25 pm

O_________________O omg!!! your story is amazing angelpup! i cant wait for another update!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 7:38 am

This story is amazing
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 12:12 pm

carolina wrote:
O_________________O omg!!! your story is amazing angelpup! i cant wait for another update!!! Very Happy
AGREED!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 4:44 pm

thanx dunno when i'll update again tho
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 27th 2010, 6:16 pm

"Michael, I think we should get our own place. Especially if we are already starting a family of our own", I say as I comb his hair. "Ouch, you're right. But oww, you're combing to hard!" he whines. "Well your hair is getting nappy! So unless you want to go back to the fro days, I suggest you be still and let me finish your hair. Be glad I'm doing this for free", I sya as I concentrate on his re-touch. He hasn't combed his hair in awhile or wahed it so now it looks racheted and he is being a wimp over his perm. "But it burns!!!" "That's what you get for scratching it now calm down so I can wash it off. You're such a wimp!", I laugh as I take him to rinse off in the kitchen sink. I lean over him to rinse his hair and couldn't help but laugh. Here I am doing a home perm on my fiance and he is almost in tears because it's burning. He pouts at me. "It's not funny Phoebe. It was burning", he says softly. "I'm sorry baby but it kinda was. I mean when I go get my perm, I make sure I DO NOT scratch, so I can keep it on longer so it will go thru but you are so stubborn and hard-headed and wimpy you couldn't even last a few minutes. I wasn't even done putting it on!" "Well it burned", he grumbles. "I know sweetheart, I know", I coo as I lean down to kiss him. "Cmon baby lets dry you off" I wrap his hair but he takes it down and shakes it dry like a dog, getting me wet. "Michael! Why must you do this everytime? Now I have to go change", I say angrily. I turn to go to the room but he pulls me back by my waist. "But I like it when you're wet", he says in my ear. I giggle. "Well that's too bad because today we need to go to our first baby appointment. Remember? That's why we just went thru that whole ordeal to get you looking...less racheted", I tell him. He growls in my neck. "I do not look racheted!" "Well not anymore thanks to your amazing fiance, who you still owe a thank you to for your better hair", I sass with my hands in my hips. He doesn't say anything. "I'm waiting." "Fine. Thank you Phoebe for fixing me up", he kisses my cheek. "Your welcome baby. Now lets go get changed and go on our way".

**I held her hand as we got in the limo and drove towards the hospital. I'm really excited about our baby and nothing can ruin my day today. Looking over at her, I place a gentle kiss on her hand. She smiles and shakes her head. "How do you feel now?", she asks. "What do you mean?" "Your hair silly. The burning scalp of Mr. MJ, the wuss of a man", she jokes. "Shut up", I let go of her hand and turn towards the window. "Aww baby, you know I was only joking. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. But seriously how do you feel now? Does it feel better or still sore from the chemical burn?" She climbs in my lap and rubs my chest. "It feels better. More free. But next time I'm hiring a professional to do it so I won't have to go thru that again", I state. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I'm a good stylist and I don't need you to prove it" She turns around to get up but I pull her back in with a delicate kiss. "I just want to be cautious ok baby. I don't mean to hurt my little mommy's feelings",I rub her belly for emphasis. "I'm not little." "Of course you're not." She glares at me and I pull her to lay down on me. We just cuddle.
"Phoebe aren't you excited? We're having our first child! I'm going to be a dad!", I squeeze her hand as we wait for the results from some tests she took. "You mean I'm having a child. Because I'm the one who has to carry it thank you very much. But yeah, I guess I'm a little excited. I'm hoping we can find out the due date today but you never know, baby. Let's just fnd this and get the testing over with", she sighs. "You don't seem to excited", I say. She gives me a look. "What?-Ohhhh. I'm sorry. I had forgot about it." Once, when we were way younger, Phoebe and her twin (yes there were two of them) had both gotten sick with a deadly diesease. Her sister had died and the doctors kept running millions of test on her to see why Phoebe had lived it, they checked for ways to make a cure, they checked everything. I was only about 7 at the time so we were still in Indiana. She had to keep going to the doctor even after she was cured just to get some tests. She was miserable and weak for at least a year after she was cured. That's probably why she hates the fact that she's pregnant now and has to go thru more tests for the next few months.

"Well, Mr.Jackson and Ms.Smith, the results have confirmed your pregnancy so congrats on that. You are 3 months pregnant so your child is due January 16th. We shall learn the gender next time but here is my number for future reference. Please keep me updated with your status. Please remember that you aren't allowed to have any acholic beverages and don't stress out too much and you should be fine. Any questions about anything?", the doctor says cheerfully. She sure does smile alot at me. Being polite, I smile back but its sorta awkward. "Umm, I have a question", Phoebe states. The doctor is steady looking at me. "Uh-huh". "Why are you staring at my boyfriend instead of focusing on your patient? Meaning me!", she says angrily. I look at Phoebe and see her eyes darken in anger. The doctor rolls her eyes and hands me her number to call. "Well as you can see, I'm not the one with the baby so shouldn't you be giving this to my pregnant fiance'?" I ask nicely. I hand Phoebe the paper and kiss her forehead. The doctor looks from me to Phoebe. "Look, I don't mean to be rude but if you can't focus on my girl and her baby then we might have to go elsewhere to look for a doctor that will." I rub Phoebe's back and she smirks. The doctor clenches her jaw then straightens back up. "Any other questions or remarks?", she asks. "Yes when's my next appointment?", Phoebe asks. "The fourth of next month. Oh and you need to take these pills once every day before a meal to help regulate the baby's heart rate. Next time we will be cheking the baby's heart so you'll get the chance to hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound. If that's all I'll see you next month", she says with a different smile at Phoebe. "OK we'll see you then", I say as I hurry Phoebe out before she tries to start something.

"UGH! Can you say rude? She was oogling you to the max knowing you're taken. That little stanky wench", she curses once we get in the limo. I laugh. "Someone's jealous", I sing. If looks can kill then Phoebe's look will kill me even past my afterlife. "I'm not jealous! She was icing me and flirting with you! How can she call herself a pro if she doesn't give a crap about her damn patient?!" she says angrily. "Baby calm down. I was just kidding. Now how am I going to be able to be a superstar that I am when you get jealous like this?" "Well 1, your fans won't know about me so its different. I was right there and she just blocked me. That's different. And 2, I can't get jealous of a slutty doctor or a crazy fan when I have you. But I can rip her face off if she goes too far." I laugh. "You're a hoot Phoebe. But I like this catty side of you. It's sexy", I say as I scoot towards her. "Don't start Michael. I still need to blow off steam. And I'm hungry", she says as she pushes me back over. "Where you wanna eat at?" "I want sushi but I can we get it to go because I don't feel like going in", she lays down with her head in my lap. I stroke her hair softly. "Anything for you, my love", I kiss her forehead again. "Mikey, you mean you're going to spoil me rotten, huh?" she asks. "Yup. I adore you. You're my lil queen so I will treat you like one for as long as I'm living. I'd give you the whole galaxy if I could, baby",I say softly as I see her drifting off. "Mikey I love you so much. You're my everything. My world, my day and night, my life, my all is you", she whispers. "I love you more than there are stars in the sky, Lil Missy", I whisper back. I begin singing a new song that I've been recording called 'Lady in My Life'. She smiles and drifts off to sleep.

Later on
After taking her pills and eating, Phoebe and I went house searching. "What kind of house does my Queen want to live in temporarily. Until we find a real home", I tell her. "Michael stop calling me a queen. I shouldn't be ranked that high. I'm far below being a queen", she says sullenly. "Umm baby are you alright? Your emotions are really spiking and starting to scare me.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 12:50 am

omg you are sooooo good! this fic is just amazing! im hooked! hope you update soon, this is so exiting, i cant wait to know what sex the baby is and what they're going to name it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 8:06 pm

Mikey, do you think we're going to have a boy or girl? I mean we both have alot of guys in the family as it is, not that I'm not happy but I think we need another girl don't you?", I ask as we walk hand in hand at Babies-R-Us, him in another disguise. "As long as the baby is happy and healthy and I can play with him/her than I'm fine", he states. I laugh as we walk down the aisle with the baby toys. Michael searched each toy and played with each one. "Michael what does the sign say?" "Baby toys." "So who do you think the toys are for?",I smirk. "Babies", he says sullenly as he replaces the rattle back on the shelf. "Don't worry I'll get you some Michael toys to play with if you're good ok?" He giggles. We start walking down the next aisle with strollers, car seats, carriages, and cribs and I pause to admire them all. I reach out and push one of the little baby rockers and it starts to sing. I rub my belly and start to fantasize my own child swining in the this little rocker with a happy face. Tears start to swell up in my eyes.
I can't believe it.
Michael tried the baby food. He actually opened 3 jars of food, stuck his finger in them, and ate it. Then spit it out. I can hardly breathe on account of I'm in hysterics and on the floor in the middle of the aisle. He puts the jars down and helps me up before searching around and acting as if he doesn't know me. "Baby I'm sorry but it was too funny! You should've seen your face when you spit out the stuff! Why would yo0u even try it? You kept saying it was weird and mushy so why try it?",I ask. "It was interesting looking. I was curious",he explains as he pouts. "Aaaww I'm sorry Mikey but you can't just go trying out interesting looking mushy food and spit it out just cuz you're curious. Especially in public! And you put it back on the shelf." He rolls his eyes and walks away. I follow him as we go down a clothes aisle. "I hope its a girl because this is a cute shirt that I can really see my little angel wearing. Oooh but this shirt is cool, so I hope its a boy!",he says excitedly. He keeps searching for items and as I go thru some little outfits I think of something thst unsetteles me deeply. "Michael, when are we going to...you know...tell your folks?", I ask quietly. He looks up at me. I have to admit, I'm a little reluctant to tell the two people I love and respect as much as I do Michael because I don't want to sound like a tramp. Especially after what happened after we told them we were engaged. “I’m not sure honey, when ever you feel you’re ready for us to say, we’ll be together when we go to them don’t worry about it” he said soothingly as rubbed he rubs my hand with his.“You’re nervous huh?” he asks watching my whole reaction to his question. "Extremely. I mean we just moved out and Joesph, he freaked when we told him about the engagement! What'll he say when he finds out? He'll have a heartattack! And your dear mother, I can't stand to tell her and break her heart and promise. She'll never forgive me. Then we'll never get there blessing and-" “Babe, please stop worrying, its not good for baby!” he said. "And who made you an expert all of a sudden?” I snap flustered.

"Baby, just calm down ok? Everything will be peachy. You'll see",he assures me as tears well up in my eyes. "You don't know that!" He pulls me into his chest and embraces me. He wipes my eyes and lifts my face, planting a soft kiss on my lips. "We'll get thru this alright?" I nod my head and we keep looking thru the clothes. As I turn to search another rack, I see none other that Ty and Colleen, the people I least want to see! I remembered the last time we had been with both of them, both unpleasant experiences! I just stand there gazing at them as they approach and see they had a stroller with a baby in it! “Wow they’ve had a baby?” I think out loud which stops Michael in his tracks . "Who had a baby?", he asks. I'm still in shock from seeing them. He looks where I'm looking. "Oh my goodness. Ummm you wanna go or-"I interupt him"No I wanna say hi to the new couple on the street", I annouce. Michael didn't look so sure. "If you say so Phoebe. Its your call", He grips my hand as we walk over to them. "Hey", I state cooly, making them jump. "Phoebe? Oh my gosh longtime no see! Its been months! So how you've been? And who's this? What happened to Michael? Did you ditch him? That sucks because he was so good for you! I was so jealous. I mean who wouldn't be right?", Colleen babbbles as she hugs me tight. Didn't see this coming! "Umm everything is good Colleen. I see you're with Ty. Congrats on that. And actually I'm still with Mike but uh, he's in disguise of course. You know he can't just go out in public! And how have you been? And who is this lil character?", I mock her babbling and start cooing at the baby in the stroller. "This is Stefan, isn't he precious? He loves the color orange apparently because he only seems to grab orange things", she says softly. The baby looks up at me and smiles, revealing his gums. I laugh and play peek-a-boo while Michael talks to Ty and Colleen. "Hi Colleen, Tyler." I'm not even looking at him yet I can feel his ice. "Michael." "Hi Mike. That's some disguise because I didn't even reconigze you. How's it going?", Colleen says. Tyler comes over to me and places a hand on my lower back. I straighten up. "No hey or hug for me Phoebe? I know we had hit some rough patches but I'm still human am I not?",he asks. I sigh. I know what he had done to me wasn't entirely his fault since I suggested it. "Hey Tyler, how's it going?",I hug him and he hugs back tighter. "Better now that you're in my arms", he whispers in my ear.

I back away from the hug. "Umm aren't you with Colleen?" "Yes. So?" "Tyler, I'm engaged to the man that I love and who loves me back. And I'm carrying his baby. I can't ask for anything more. But I see we weren't the only ones busy eh?", I smile back down at Stefan. He had blonde hair and light brown eyes like Colleen, I didn't see any of Ty in him. "Umm yeah, we're going out. But I'd trade her for you anyday. Phoebe, I'm sorry about our little past experience but if you would just let me in-", "Tyler." I silence him and shake my head. "You have a family. And I have mine. I refuse to even think about a future with a man who has a girl and baby when I'm pregnant myself and have Michael. But uh, look we all have to meet up again sometime ok? But Mike and I have to go so umm, I'll call you guys or yall can call us but uhh, it was nice seeing you guys again. Bye Colleen, Ty, Stefan", I say as I grab Michael's hand. "Let's go", I whisper as we hurry to leave the store. Just as we were almost out I felt sick to my tummy. I throw up in a bush nearby. "Ugh! I hate this part of pregnancy!", I scream as I hurl some more and Michael stroked my back. "It's ok baby. It'll be worth it in the end. Just hang in there Phoebe", he says as I wipe my mouth with tissue from my purse. I pop a mint in my mouth and sigh as we leave in an unreconigzeable SUV. He rubs my leg and smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyOctober 9th 2010, 7:49 pm

****Phoebe couldn't quite get over her embarrasment, Michael giggled as her face got redder by the moment. "can this wait till we get back?" she asked. "i was thinking of an action replay!" said Michael as he continued to giggle. the driver didn't seem too upset at all apart from the fact he couldn't see a thing, phoebe was partially covered by michael's body. he thought better of it though to try and crane his neck to see, he knew it was more than his job was worth to spy on his employer and his fiancee. the drive back to neverland was quicker than they thought, as the car came to a stop, the driver was out first and was helping the other staff from the house to take care of their shopping bags, while Michael and Phoebe disappeared inside to their room.
"So, shall we finish where we left off?" asked michael with a glint in his eyes.
"Mmmhhm sounds good baby", she said starting to unbutton her blouse.
He scooted over to her and said, "allow me!", which made Phoebe giggle.
"Michael? Are you still gonna love me when I'm all big and fat?" she asks feeling a little self-consious.
"Awwh babe, you won't be fat, you'll be gorgeous and pregnant ......horny too!" he said expecting to get hit any moment now by her, but she didn't. He leaned over and started to massage her again like he'd done in the car and this time she laid back and totally submitted to his touch, she started to moan as he continued nibble and kiss her chest, giving each one his full attention. He kissed his way down her body to where her navel was and let his tongue tickle her there. He loved it when he watched her squirm. "Oh Michael!", she moans lightly as he continues to tickle her softly. Sje slips off her pants so he could get to her jewel. Michael slides down her underwear with his teeth and flings them on the floor. He licks down to her open spot and starts to prod it with his tongue. She moans and grabs his hair and the sheets for refuge. To no avail. "Michael please stop! I need you in me right now", she pants. He smirks as he rises up towards her face and takes of his own pants and undergarments. Then Michael gently fixes himself in her. She moans as he starts to glide in and out of the wet cave. He looks her in the eye and smiles. She takes his face in her hands and kisses his delightful lips, sliping in her tongue at certain points. When he breaks the kiss, he starts to go faster. "I love you so much Phoebe", he breathes as he steadily increases his lower passion for his mate. "I love you too Michael", she returns as he goes from pumping to grinding. They keep going at it until they almost hit their limits. He stops grinding and removes himself from her. She gives him a look. "Why'd you stop? I was getting close" she asks. "Umm no particular reason",he lies. He hurridly gets dressed and escapes the room while she sat there dumbfounded and unsatisfied. She rolls her now darker blue eyes and starts to put her clothes back on in a highly irritated fashion.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 3:47 am

girrrllll!!! i think i speak for everyone when i say "we're dying, this fic is soooo good and we want an update!" :PPP seriously, your fic is awesome and i cant wait to know what happens next...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyNovember 29th 2010, 4:47 pm

oh! im sorry i hadnt realized my last post hadnt gone in cuz i was in a hurry 2 get off tha computer. sorry everyone!!! pleaz forgive me! but here ya go:

I wake up with a note stuck to my forehead. What the? I open it up and look around before reading it.
Michael, I went out to pick up Toni from the airport. We're supposed to go shopping later so I should be home around 5:30. Jackie called asking about the Pepsi commercial you guys are supposed to be shooting today. Yeah thanks for informing me about that ahead of time Mike. I made breakfast since I now know you're going to need some energy for the long day ahead. I'll also have a surprise for you when I get back home. See you later.
xoxo Phoebe
The note smelled of her sweet fruity scent and had been kissed by her. I smile as I fold the note up and head downstairs. This girl sure is something special. I find a plate of blueberry pancakes and a glass of milk on the table. But as good as it looked, I didn't feel hungry so I go back upstairs to take a shower. Just as I make it in, I see another note.

Go back downstairs and eat Michael. You know I hate it when you skip meals and you're really going to need your energy later.
xoxo Phoebe

I take off the note and skim it again before quickly turning back around and go eat. She knows me all to well. I eat every last bit of food on my plate, her cooking is delicious! I retrace my steps back upstairs to the bathroom and get back in the shower to find another note.

Thank you
xoxo Phoebe

'She is too much', I murmer to myself as I take a lengthy shower. I can't help but wonder what surprise she has for me. I hope its something good, but knowing Phoebe, it can be absolutely anything. I step out and wrap my towel around my waist to go get dressed. Looking through the closet, something shiny catches my eye. My curiousity leads me to Phoebe's side of the closet and takes control. It commanded me to find out what it is she has. I push some clothes out the way and my jaw drops. There was a stethoscope (like at the doctors office), a white coat and a red bikini underneath. What is this for? I look at the outfit I pushed away. It was a orange leather jacket with black stripes and a number on the back, black leather short shorts, and a black strapless bra. I start going thru the clothes. Outfit after outfit, my eyes scan over all the skimpy pieces and my sexual side goes into over drive. I move another outfit and see a sign.

Have you had enough looking yet Mike?

Blushing mad I quickly take my clothes and get dressed. How could she possibly know me that well when I don't even know myself that well? I call for my driver and as soon as I slide into the buttery leather seats I start thinking about my surprise. Could those outfits had been it? "Mr. Jackson", Bill calls from the front, interuptting my thoughts. "Oh sorry yeah?" "Ms. Phoebe told me to give this to you once you came in the car", he hands me yet another note.

That was only part 1 of my surprise. You'll have to wait till later to get the rest but I hoped you enjoydthat portion well.
xoxo Phoebe

How does she do that?

Later on**
Toni and I had went to the spa like she wanted. She said that pregnant people need to know how to relax. I told her I knew, but she denied it. So she took me to get a facial, masage, manicure and pedicure. I hate stuff being put on my face, no one should be masaging me naked except my fiance', manicures are weird, and I'm too ticklish under my feet. I hated it all. "Toni, I'm ready to go. If you wanna stay then go ahead but if you want a ride then you better come on. Right now!", I say as I storm out, embarrassed because the massuse was a guy who kept trying to masage places beyond the limit and wouldn't stop trying to flirt with me. "Oh come on P! Just 5 more minutes", she whines. "5minutes my ass Toni lets go!" "Maybe you need a mud bath? Or a scrub? Perhaps a trip to the sauna! All there is, is steam. C'mon", she presses. "Bye Toni",I stomp out the door. "Phoebe wait! Was it really that bad?" she asks. I glare at her. "I guess so." We start driving home in silence when all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyNovember 29th 2010, 7:20 pm

Aw man! We want to keep reading! Razz seriously, one of these days you're going to give us a heart attack! Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 5:15 pm

well we dont want that to happen!hahahha
im sorry but i'll continue:

"Michael Jackson is being rushed to the hospital as of now due to burns from fireworks onset for The Jackson's Pepsi Commericial", says the radio guy."WHAT?!?!?"Toni and I both screech. I turn the car around on a dime and head the back way to the hospital, driving at least 80 in a 75 mile zone. "Umm, Phoebe you need to slow down. I'm sure we'll get there in time since the ambulance is probably doing half your speed even in a rush!",Toni whispers as she clenches the seat for dear life. "I'll slow down after I get to the parking lot",I promise. "Phoebe, you're pregnant and you know you shouldn't be doing this. You're endangering the baby! And me!" We reach a red light and I glare at her before running it and about six others. "PHOEBE SLOW DOWN!" Toni screams. Lucky for her and my unborn, we had made it just before the ambulance had arrived. Toni was trembling as I make a dash to get near Mike before the reporters do. The medics take out his stretcher and I see his almost completely covered body except his hand with his silly glove and the top of his face. He calls out to me and the medics let me by. I grasp his hand tightly and shake my head in disbelief. "Michael are you ok? How did this even happen?"I ask. He smiled up at me. "I'm fine baby, just a little cooked. I stood too close to the fireworks",he shrugs. I kiss his forehead. "Fireworks? I swear you are too much Mike." He carresses my cheek quickly before they rush him to the emergency room. I go back to the car and see Toni is still frozen in her seat. I knock in the window and let her know I'm going inside.

later

I try to wait patiently in the waiting room for more news on Michael.The pain of not knowing is killing me. Joe and Katherine run in just as I was beginning to get caught up in worry. "Did you guys recieve any news on him? Is he going to be ok? What happened? Please tell me he's ok!" I start crying. Katherine hugs me and tells me the worst of todays events. "Sweetie, Michael and his brothers were about to go on for their commercial when the firework went off. It was too close to him and it caught fire to his hair. He tried to put it out himself but made it worse. The fire caused 3rd degree burns on most of his scalp, but the doctor said we can go see him now and that he's fine",she says in a calm low voice. My eyes widen in horror. Its worse than I thought! I froze stiff. Joe helped guide me and Katherine to the room where Michael was recovering in. He was concious when we walked in. "Hey", he states faintly. He looked drugged but when else can you expect from someone just waking up from immediate surgery in the hospital? Katherine walked up to him first and they chat softly. Michael's head was securely banadaged but a big tuft of his curls sprang from the his forehead and another one at the nape of his neck. I watch them finish their conversation and she kissed the top of the banadage and walked over to me. She gives me a reassuring nod and heads back out as Joesph mumbles something to Michael next. He nods quickly and tries avoiding eye contact with his father. Joe looks back at me then leans closer to Michael. They had a serious conversation and Michael kept looking back at me before narrowing his eyes at Joe. "Umm, Phoebe can you please wait outside for a moment? I'm sorry but I have to talk to Michael alone right now sweety",Joe asks kindly.

'Hell no! I waited over an hour in the waiting room, drove like a maniac to get here, risked the life of our child and my friend just to wait? I don't think so! You guys must've blown a casket thinking I'm just going to wait after waiting to see the father of my child, my fiance, my best friend, and the cause of my ever swelling stomach. They've got another thing coming if they think I'm just going to turn around and leave before I can say two words to him!' I want to say but I don't because for starters it shows how country I was raised with my Louisianan mom and dad from Arkanas that I'm not proud of. And two I want to be kicked out the hospital for getting loud and angry and sounding crazy as hell. So instead I look from him to Michael quickly then nod solmenly and turn to leave. "It'll be quick Phoebe I promise you", Michael calls out. I close the door behind me. Its never quick when it comes to them to. I might as well go home, take a nap, get something to eat, and come back. My round little tumtum growls loudly. Maybe I should reconsider that sequence. Eat first, then everything else!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 9:31 pm

**My throbbing headache has been heightened the whole time Joesph was in the room. Thank God he left! I look at the clock on the wall. We had been talking and arguing for more than an hour. So much for "it'll be quick"! I wait for Phoebe's arrival, surprised she wasn't at the door. She sorta has this intuition, I guess you could call it, and she always knows when its a good time to come in and when she should stay away. But she hasn't came in yet for some reason. Maybe she fell asleep waiting or went to go eat. I can't get the image of the way she looked when she came in and the look on his face when he saw her. The pregnancy is noticable but I didn't know how much till I saw his face. When I looked back at her, she looked a little rounder and she glowed brightly. She is still more beautiful than all the world to me. Just more pregnant. Where is she?

A nurse comes in. "Excuse me miss but is there any more visitors out there to see me?", I ask hopefully after waiting 15 minutes more. I would know because I have been watching the clock, so boring in here. "No sir. Sorry Mr.Jackson but let me know if there is anything else I can possibly do for you. More pillows, food, water, help you uh", she smirks,"relieve yourself." I widen my eyes. "Um no thank you. I was just wondering if my....friend had came in yet. But it appears not, maybe tomorrow",I sigh. Where could that girl be? "I'm sorry Mr. Jackson but like I said, if you need anything. Don't be afraid to ask", she starts walking closer. Oh gosh. I didn't really get a good look at first but now that I have, I regret it. She has curly dirty blonde hair and her nurse uniform was snug in all the ever so wrong places. Her short was tight and short so you can view her long tan legs. This is trouble on a real nice pair of mile legs. Just as I thought that she was going to attempt the dirty, I see a familiar face. "Hey Michael. Feeling any better?" flows the music to my ears. I grin wide and goofy like a stupid little kid. Striding in with her dark denim and neon green off the shoulder shirt with matching high tops, she checks up the nurse before whipping her hair behind her and sitting in my lap. She smells of something spicy but in a sweet way with little hints of flowery notes. I kiss her neck, trying to taste whatever it is that has been on her skin. The nurse stands there, stupified. "You may go unless you enjoy watching couples making ohhh", I kissed her spot, further interuptting whatever she was going to say next. The nurse storms out and slams the door. "Mmmm, slut", she moans. "Wait wait wait. Ok tell me what happened", she starts to persist. "I told you. The firework cooked me!", I try to continue my deed but she stops me again. "Michael, how does your hair catch fire from a firework? I thought you guys were shooting a commercial?" "Weeelll we were but it was staged to be like a concert and we had fireworks. It was ok the first few times but then I stood to close and WHOOSH! My hair caught fire", I shrug as if its nothing. Phoebe cracks up in a belly splitting laughter. I have to admit, it does sound pretty amusing. Her beautiful laughter is too contagious and spreads to me. "Will it grow back at least?" she asks after her bout of giggles. I give her a look. "Phoebe you know how fast this hair grows since you're the one doing it mostly." "Shut up. I had a 'Michael' moment", she teases. I push her off my lap. "Aww", she tries to coax me inbetween fits of more giggles. She lays back in my lap on her back.

"I'm sorry baby", Phoebe kisses my neck knowing what she does to me. I try to ignore it but I cant deny this woman of woman. She turns over to her back, then arches it moaning my name. She begins to feel herself, caressing her breasts and then her hands find their way to her pants. She moans as one hand disappears then her eyes roll back as she grinds against her hand. So this is what she was doing to take so long! I lick my lips, wishing for a piece of it but to my utter surprise, my alterego isn't as excited. Whatsoever. At all. Must be the drug they've given me. This bites. Mad She doesn't take notice as she begins stripping and keeps playing. Phoebe turns to straddle me, hypnotizing me with her eyes, and then we start kissing again. I want this girl bad but the other part doesn't. This. Is. Major. SHIT. "Baby, please stop", I whisper inbetween kisses because this clearly isn't going any where pleasant. "Why?" she whines as she sits back. I point down at my reason causing a frown from her part. "I'm sorry baby. I think its the meds because I was really enjoying the show", I explain but she gets up anyway. She starts fixing herself up then made her way towards the door. "Aw, c'mon now. I'm sorry Lil' Miss Mommy", I say. She looks over her shoulder," silly I'm not going anywhere except the bathroom to fix myself up." Oh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next