Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)

Go down 
+2
carolina
BadAngelness
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Am I slipping/ boring you?
Yes!
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A teensy bit
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
I haven't been reading it
 0% [ 0 ]
No not at all!
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2010, 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 Gla1 Phoebe&Michael
Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 Michael+Jackson

Chapter 1
I wake up to take a cold shower to shake off some lingering hotness from last night's sex. When I get out I look over at Michael, still sleeping in bed, then to the ring on my finger. I still can't believe he proposed to me the other night. Me as a Mrs.Jackson. Mrs. Phoebe Jackson. I smile at the thought. We haven't told anybody yet, which worries me a little bit. What will our families and friends think? Will they approve? If they dont, will they still show up to our wedding? I shake the thoughts out of my mind. I get dressed and put my hair in a side ponytil. My brown hair is curled to perfection and my makeup looks natural. I was about to slip on my shoes when I hear Michael get up. "Morning sleepyhead",I say as I kiss him on the cheek. "Morning my soon to be Lil' Mrs.",he coos. We giggle together. "How does it feel to be another day closer to be the new Mrs. Jackson?" "It feels almost as good as you did the other night baby",I say sexily, reminding him of our first time. "Well rest assured that there will be more times like that as soon as you toss that bouquet behind your shoulder to your awaiting friends and other ladies. Today we're telling them, right? At brunch?",he asks. Just what I've been dreading. Great. "Yes, it's today. Go ahead and get ready. I'm going to go eat some fruit. I don't want to pig out at the hotel",I explain. I go downstairs and take a couple of painkillers. I just hope this day can go by smoothly without too many problems but I have a gut feeling that's not going to happen.

Michael comes downstairs in a nice dress shirt and slacks with a bow tie. I feel a little underdressed in my flowing brown skirt, green low-cut tank and cork-heel wedges. Of course I was also wearing the necklace and ring Michael gave me. He comes up behind me and spoons me. "Mmm, you smell good. Are you ready to go now?",he says in my neck. "Thank you. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. C'mon lets go",I say with a weak fake smile. I know he knows something is bothering me but I guess he decides to let it go. At least for now anyways. I can only hope he keeps it this way. "Umm, Phoebe?",he says as I walk out the door. Crap. "Yes baby?",I ask reluctantly. My attitide must've taken him back. "I was just going to say don't forget your purse. Is there something wrong?",he senses the salt in my voice. "Oh. I'm sorry Michael. It's just that, well, what if our friends don't approve of our getting married?",I confess as I grab my purse off the rack. "All that should matter is our happiness since it is our wedding. Who cares what the others think, baby? Its not up to them to decide who you want to marry, right?",he assures me. I smile at him. "You're right. Who cares what they say. Its not their problem. Thank you for the reassuring Michael. Now let's hurry up so we're not too late",I kiss his cheek and go to the car in a chipper mood.

At the Radisson
**We walk in hand in hand to the resturant in the hotel. It didn't take long to search for our friends, luckily. I'm excited to tell them the great news. "Don't blurt out that you proposed as soon as we reach the table Michael. If they ask, we tell. But if they mention us having sex then say nothing because thats our very personal buisness. Ok?",Phoebe tells me as we walk to their table. "Awww man. You knew I wanted to tell everyone immediately! And doesn't everybody tell about their first time?", I tease her and laugh. "Thats not funny",she says between giggles,"and if anyone blurts the special annoucenment, its going to be...Colleen?" She stops dead in her tracks as she stares at her. Uh-oh. This can only mean trouble for us. "You okay babe?",I ask as I see her grimacing. The look of anger washes off her face and is replaced by one of happiness again. Well that was fast. "C'mon let's go tell everybody our big announcement, Mikey",she snatches my hand and rushes me to the table. "Hey everybody! How's it going?",I greet our table. "Hey Mike. Hey Pheebs",they answered back. "What's cracking Michael?",Myron says. "He proposed!",Phoebe exclaims. I can only laugh at the irony. She shows everybody the ring. Jaws drop. All the girls, except Colleen, jump up to hug and congratulate Phoebe. The guys were exchanging looks. Then they all smiled. "So Michael, what made you want to marry Phoebe?", Myron asks me. "Well I've known Phoebe for a long time. And I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's a beautiful being, inside and out. Not to mention the fact that I love her mind, body, and soul",I say as I almost fall in a trance as I stare at her radiance. "Oh, you did it cause of her body? So how was it? We all know she has a beautiful body from the party. But how does the body work?",Myron asks with a michevious grin. "Oh God she was... wait what?!",I almost blew it but the girls weren't paying attention. The guys laugh. I shyly smile and blush. "It's ok Mike. We're going to play pool later at a club and you can tell us then. But right now let's eat", Gerald says. Everybody sits down to eat. Phoebe sits on my left side and Colleen sits on my rightside. Phoebe shoots me a look as Colleen makes herself at home near me. I shrug my shoulders and order my food.

After we eat, the girls go to the spa. " Can you catch a ride with one of the guys because I don't know how long it will take to do this ,ok babe?",she says. "Yeah sure. See you at home Phoebe",I kiss her cheek. She smiles and turns to leave but I guess she rethinks it. She turns around and whispers in my ear. "Where ever you guys are going, I don't really care, but just remember what you got waiting at home or I will raise some hell. Got it baby?",she threatens in a sexy voice. "Yes ma'am",I whimpered out. That was scary in a sexy way and I'm afraid of getting a hard on in public. "Just making sure, baby. Thank you very much",she smiles at me. Then she kisses me like I would never see her again. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her, especially commit infidelity so why did she have to warn me? I wouldn't even touch another girl before we were engaged so why would I do it while engaged? I'm not that kind of person and I never will be.**

After warning Michael, and showing off in front of Colleen, I turn to go with the girls to the spa. I need some rest and relaxation. I have a feeling that the guys are going to the strip bar to get us to not marry. The guys do that everytime one of us girls plan on getting wed. Usually, the husband-to-be sees the other fish in the sea so he dumps his for something he thinks is better. Sometimes though,his former fiance finds out about it first and dumps him. The guys have many ways to get a man to cheat on one of us, just so we won't get married and they can continue to tell other people that we're dating.It's a very mean ritual and as much as I trust Michael he better not come hiome with a bad report. I sent my secretly gay friend Cody to check on him. The males still don't know he is a gay spy for us. I wonder what they are going to try today. Michael wouldn't intetionally cheat and he doesn't like strippers so they are probably going to do something a bit more fetched. I try to shake the bad thoughts from my head. Cody will be calling in 15 minutes so I can stress out then. But for now, I'm going to relax and enjoy.

2 hours later
Cody called 8 times in total. Each time he came with worse news. He said that Michael's drink was spiked. Then he started drinking on his own. Michael can't hold acohol well so he was drunk instantly. They had went to a strip bar where Michael got 5 lap dances! Even Colleen was there and she went wild for Michael. In the last call Cody said Michael was with some stripper and she was all over him and he was enjoying it. I went home unhappy, unrelaxed, and angry as hell. Dear gawd why?!? I'm so frustrated right now that I can't seem to function correctly. I tried making a sandwhich but when I cut it, it went through the plate. When I tried to watch TV, I broke the remote. I tried punching a pillow to calm down but that didn't work. The pillow tore after 1 punch. Cody calls again. "Phoebe honey, you might want to brace yourself for this bit",he says. I sit on the floor and take a deep breath. "Ok, C. I'm ready for it",I sigh. What could possibly be worse than Michael cheating on me with a strpper. "No you're not. Trust me, this is huge! But when I tell you this, please don't beat him to hard ok? He is having a foursome with Colleen and 2 other hoes. I'll go ahead and let you process this new bit",he says. I nearly dropped the phone. Michael is having sex with 2 hoes at the same time? And Colleen? Never cheat on me my ass!!! Tears stream down my cheeks and rage runs my heartrate up. I yank off the ring and throw it under the living room table. How could he do this to me?!?! I nearly cry my eyes out when I remember Cody is still on the phone. "You still there?",I ask. "Yes. I'm so sorry honey. Do you want the deets on this nasty dirt or are you good?",he reassures me and sparks my fire even more. "Go ahead C. I know you are dying of gossip". I sit with my back against the wall as Cody gives me the rundown. 3 different hoes, one is Colleen, he is fucking them hardcore, they are bisexual, they are all over him, they reach thier climaxes together, everyone starts making out, they lick his whole body clean,the strippers leave Colleen and Michael by them selves, Michael looked as if he enjoyed it, he makes out with Colleen and they start chatting. "Oh dear gawd!!! What did I do to deserve this? Ugh! I'm having a major heartbrerak attack here Cody. Go eavesdrop on their conversation and tell me every little deet",I order him. "Ma'm, yes ma'm",he says. He goes stands near them and I can hear every word said. "Your dick felt so good baby", Colleen slurs. She mustv'e been somewhat drunk too. "Uh-huh. It still feel good",Michael laughs. "I love you *hiccup Michael",Colleen gets out. WHAT?!?! "I love *hic* hey there Co*hic*-dy. Who are *hic* you on the phone *hic* with?",I hear Michael slur in his drunken way. "Why don't you see for yourself, Mike", Cody teases in a somewhat rude way. I don't really care though because Michael deserves all that is coming to him. "Okay? Sure",Michael says cautiously. He gets the phone and says," He-*hic*-llo?" "Hello Michael",I say as calm as possible. "Phoebe!?!? Um, he-hey baby. Uh, how ar-are you uh doing?",Michael sounds so surprised and scared. I wish I was there to see his face right now. "Oh,I'm just peachy",my tone is colder than ice,"so, my fiance, what are you doing? Wait I already know. You are at a strip club chatting with Colleen after having sex with her and 3 other hoes, right?" "How'd you know?" "I have my sources. What the hell were you thinking? Why would you do this to me Michael? What have I done to deserve all this, huh?" "Phoebe, baby please. Let me explain. I'll be there in a few minutes",he cries. "No Michael! You don't need to explain. I know everything. Since you already had sex with her, how bout you just go home with her! I don't want you anymore",I scream into the phone. He's been here for about a week and the happiness I had when he first arrived is long gone. "Tell Cody and your bitch I said bye." "Phoebe plea-",I hang up. I go into my room and lock the door behind me. I want to cry but there isn't any more tears left in my eyes.

"Phoebe, please come out. Lets talk baby. Please",I hear him begging at my bedroom door. How'd he get in the house? Then I remember I gave him the house key. Damn it. I get up and walk to the door. "What?",I ask once I opened the door. He looks shocked that I opened the door. "You wanted to explain, so go. Explain why you would cheat on me with 3 different hoes at the same time. You know you were my first a few days ago. I thought that you really loved me when you did it too. But I guess it wasn't love if you can do it with just anybody. Or at least with 2 anybodies and Colleen. Why Michael? Why would you go to a club and cheat on me after I warned you not to? Why would you get 5 lap dances then fuck the strippers? Why would you go with Colleen and tell her you love her? I thought you truly loved me Michael." "Baby I didn't mean to do it. I was with the guys and someone spiked my drink the next thing you know I'm drunk and I don't remember much that happened after that besides talking to Colleen and she told me what I had done to her. I also remember talking to you on Cody's phone and then throwing up all over Colleen. She is really sneaky, you know? I was so upset that I had done what I done to those girls and especially you. I do love you Phoebe. With all my heart. Forget Colleen, you're right about her. She is a hoe. I don't love her. I only love you. You're the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one that I proposed to",he says in a soft voice. He reaches out to touch my face and I almost let him. Oh gosh here comes the tears. "Baby I'm sorry I hurt you. I really am. I would do anything to make it up. I know you didn't deserve me doing that. You deserve better and my only true intentions are to give you that. I can't help being drunk against my will and doing stuff without realizing it." Tears start streaming down my face again. I bite my lips to try to stop them. "Michael you hurt me real deep. You might love me, you might not. But I don't think I can love someone like you twice. I gave you my all. My heart, my virginity, my body and my soul. And what did you do for me? You broke my heart. You left me in a vulnerable spot. I don't want to go through that again. I don't think I have enough strength to go through this twice. I can hardly cope right now. I want to trust you and love you but you made that so hard for me and now I feel lost and torn. I hate this feeling. It hurts real bad Michael",I say between tears. "Phoebe please. I know you're hurting but please give me another chance. I promise to mend your broken heart and to never break it again",he begs. "You shouldn't have done it in the first place Michael! How can you expect me to trust you again after you hurt me like that? Michael go. I'm done with you. You can stay if you want but I'm done talking to you and I don't want anything to do with you!",I scream and slam the door in his face. I break down and cry. I don't know how I'm going to get over this.

Chapter 2
**I go back to my room feeling defeated. What have I done? How did I even get drunk in the first place? I remember only drinking Sprite. But it did taste funny. Ugh how did I let this happen? I should've known from the time we arrived not to go in cause something was going to happen. I'm such a fool! I hope she will forgive me for this at some point. I love her more than anything and unlike my father and my brothers, I would never intentionally cheat or try to hurt the girl I adore. I cry myself to sleep with small hope that eventually she will get over this and we can make a family and be happy. Thats the way it should be. That can bever happen unless we have trust. I know she doesn't trust me now. How am I going to make myself trustworthy again?

3 days later
It's been 3 days since I last touched her. 3 days since I last went outside. 3 days since I last kissed her beautiful face. 3 days since I last ate. 3 days since I last talked to her. 3 days since I last slept 3 days since I last saw her for more than 2 minutes. I miss her so much. She even took off her ring and the necklace I bought her. Dear God please say it's not over! I hear her open the door to the garage and leave. I get up and go to her room. I go touch the bed where she slept. All I can think of is us together having sex here. I touch her robe and imagine her wearing only this. I sit on the bed. Then it's as if I got slapped by sleep itself. I lay down and go to into a deep sleep. Dreaming of Phoebe and I getting married.

When I wake up I hear Phoebe coming in. "What the hell?",she screams when she sees me getting up from her bed. "I'm sorry. I missed you so much and I just came in here. I didn't mean to fall asleep in your bed. I'm so sorry",I rush to explain. "Well now that you had a nice little nap in my bed, GET THE HELL OUT!!!",she says angrily. "I said I was sorry. You don't have to yell",I whimper as I lower my head. I see her face soften out the corner of my eye. "Fine. Michael can you please leave my presence and stop disturbing my peace. Thank you very much ducky",she says in a British ladies tone with a smirk. I blush and leave the room with my head down. Before I close the door,"I love you Phoebe. And I hope you can find it your heart to forgive me for everything". I go back to my room and cry under my sheets in my bed again.**

This is as hard as it is for me than it is for him. As much as I want to forgive him, I don't know if I can trust him. Give me a sign Lord! I still love him but he deserves to be punished for what he did to me. Part of me wants him to suffer, but another part wants to love him the way we were. Silence is getting us nowhere. I want him to hurt like I do but I want to love him. I'm so TORN!!! The phone rings. "Hey baby. I heard you and Mike&Ikes broke up. Why don't we get together tomorrow at my place. I'm sorta throwing a get together so you guys should come. You don't have to be with him. I have a shoulder you can cry on",Ty says cooly. I roll my eyes. Normally I would shoot him down so fast he didn't know what hit him till later. But this is just what I need to get back at Michael. "We'll be there",I say as I hang up. This is going to be sweet vengence.

The next day
"Michael get ready. We're going to Ty's house for a party",I yell at his door. "I'm not going!",I hear him say. "WHat do you mean you're not going? Of course you are",I shoot back. Son of a bitch is smart mouthing me. "I mean I'm not going to Ty's house with you. Instead, I am staying here",the voice from beyond the door says. "And I mean you will get your ass in my car and we are going to Ty's or else! I don't trust you home alone on my house anymore",I say. He opens the door all of a sudden. He is already dressed and ready to go. "What the hell? You dirty dog you!",I joke. His face is clouded and he looks really angry. His beautiful sparkling eyes are now dark as coal. He says nothing as he walks downstairs and gets in the car. I roll my eyes and move on.

When we get there, Michael is still in a mood. I ignore him the entire time. "Hey Phoebe! I'm glad you came. Let's go talk in my room about your heartbreak",Ty says as he makes way to let us go by. We walk straight by Michael who now looks worried. Perfect. "Actually Ty, I don't feel like talking about what he did to me and how much pain I'm in. Let's go have sex instead",I say right in earshot of Michael. He and Ty give me the same look of surprisement. "Really Phoebe?",Ty asks in shock. "Oh yes",I say. Eyeing Michael the whole time, I walk with Ty to his room. I can't believe I'm doing this. Ty immediatly started kissing me roughly and taking my clothes off. His kisses were hot, fast, and sorta hurt. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. "Imma fuck you so hard you will be screaming!!!",he says. He was right. He thrust so fast at the beginning I got dizzy. He did it hard and fast and shouted rude comments to me. I came so hard I was bleeding. "Stop Tyler it hurts!",I scream as he puts it in me doggy style. He was so bad in normal position that I thought I would die form getting it in the back which is already painful enough as it is. He slaps my ass as hard as he can. "Yeah scream for me you dirty bitch you! Imma fuck your little asshole off motherfucker!",he yells while still slapping my ass. The door bursts open and Michael is right in the doorway. "Get the fuck off my girl, man",he threatens thru his clenched teeth. He looks at the tears on my hot face. Then he looks at Tyler who smirks at him. "Hey man, she came to me asking for this, so this is what I give her",he starts back to fucking my brains out,"Besides, you cheated on her. She doesn't want you no more. Stupid cunt!" "I know what I did, thanks to what you did to me. You spiked my drink, you ass! And at least when I had hurt her it was emotional not physical and I never caused her to bleed ike this. You dumb fuck don't know how to treat a woman when it comes to sex. She isn't supposed to be crying of agony, she is supposed to be moaning of pleasure. What you like ain't exactly what she likes either. Right now you are hurting her",Michael says as he closes the door and walks closer. "Fuck off you dipshit no one asked you!",Ty shouts as he goes harder. I scream louder and grab for the sheets. "Tyler Imma tell you one last time. Get off my girl you dumb shit or else",Michael threatens again. He is right next to the bed with his fists clenched tight. He looks into my pleading eyes. "Help me",I mouth to him. "Man I'll do what I want to do to this bitch right here!",Tyler says. Michael punches him in the face and knocks him off of me. I immediatly clean my self with the sheet and put my clothes back on. I back into the corner as Michael throws punch after punch at Ty. Serves that deuchebag right! I didn't know Michael could fight like this. It's actually a little scary. When Michael was done with him, he rushes over to me.

"Baby, are you alright? How bad did he hurt you? Are you okay?",he ask me over and over as he inspects my body for bruises. I nod my head. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his shoulder. "Sshhh. It's ok now. Everything is alright now. It's all ok baby",he assures me as he rubs my back. Gawd I missed his sweet and warm embrace! "Michael I'm so sorry! I was so stupid to try and get back at you for something that wasn't your fault! That was horrible! Gawd I'm so stupid! I'm sorry Michael",I cried into his shoulder. "No, no Phoebe. You're not stupid just because you did a stupid thing. I'm sorry too. I vow to never intentionally hurt you but I still don't know how that had happened. I only remember your call and throwing up on Colleen and some other girls. We both did stupid things and paid the consequences. But it's all ok now that I have you in my arms again. Uh, I missed hugging you and talking to you and kissing you",he says as he squeezes me tighter. I look up at him and he plants one on me. I kiss him back lovingly as he puts his tongue in. I break the kiss and look down. "I'm sorry baby",I says as I start crying again. "What's wrong now?",he asks. I shake my head no. What is wrong with me? I start sobbing violently. "I'm so stupid!" "No baby, you're not at all stupid. You're the smartest person I know. Baby what's wrong?",Michael tries to reassure me again but it's not working. He tries to embrace me but I crash to the ground with my face in my hands at his feet. He gets on the floor with me too. This time when he tries to hug me again he does it tighter. Then he picks me up which stuns me for awhile because I forgot how strong he is. he lifts me high into the air like a little child. "Phoebe, please tell me what's wrong?",he tries to say with a straight face to no avail. He spins me around really fast then puts me down. I get dizzy quick and use the wall to hold me steady. He pulls my legs up on his waist and puts my hands around his neck. He hoists me up higher and puts my back on the wall. He kisses from my collarbone up to my neck. He sucks my jawline till I almost reach heaven again with him. He kisses up to my ear where he nibbles it a bit. Then he starts kissing down my cheek until he gets to my lips. He lets out a breath on my lips but doesn't kiss me anymore. He bites his lips and smiles. Its driving me crazy and he knows it. We are both staring at each others lips trying to see who'll kiss first. I can't take it anymore so I pull his face to mine and kiss him passionately.

At home
We barely make it thru the door before Michael scoops me up and places me on the couch. He starts taking off my clothes in a rush to get to his prize. As much as I want him, Ty really hurt my sweet spot. Michael is reaching to take off my bra and panties while kissing my neck. "Michael, baby, please stop. I'm sorry but I can't do this. I'm still sore down there",I tell him. He looks disapointed for a second but the his face brightens up again. He had already took off his shirt so he tosses it at me. "Put this on I'll be right back",he makes a dash for the kitchen. I roll my eyes and laugh at his goofiness. I pull my hair back into a ponytail but leave a piece out on the side of my face. I put the shirt on and button all except 2 at the top and 3 at the bottom. My stockings are still on and my lace thong shows when I sit a certain way. "I'm back",Michael says as he oogles me. I see his boner in his pants, erect as ever. He had a bowl of ice in his hands.I stare at him confusingly as he sits at my feet on the couch. "What's the ice for?",I ask. He smirks,"you'll see". He takes a cube out and licks it to make it wet. That's not the only thing thats wet right now. He spreads my legs and rubs the ice up my legs to my spot. He pulls down my panties to my knees. He rubs the ice all around my spot which is somewhat swollen. He rubs it right between my folds. I gasp from the coldness. He keeps rubbing it across them and he starts slipping the melting ice cube in and out of it. "Oh gosh thats cold!",I exclaim. He laughs. "No really, Phoebe? Ice is cold? I never knew that",he says sarcastically. The ice has melted so much that he slips it in my pussy and rubs it around inside. It melts really fast once inside. "Damn. I knew you were hot but not hot enough to melt an ice cube in less than a minute!",he says while getting another ice cube. He repeats the steps with seven more ice cubes till my once sore spot is numb from coldness. "OK thats enough I'm freezing!", I say. He laughs again. "Ok no more cubes",he says. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me again. His fingers slip down my body and towards my spot. He puts two fingers in my pussy. They are freezing! "Aaahh cold! Bad Mikey, no. Thats a no, no",I say to him as I slap his hand away and wag a finger at him. "Aww c'mon baby. You know how much I missed you. I'm sure that it'll feel a whole lot better after a massage",he tries to seduce me. "No its fine. It just needs some rest, baby. Thank you for caring",I say as I pull up my panties. He pokes out his lips. "I'm not falling for that Michael. No matter how cute",I say. I kiss his pout and push him over. I climb off the couch and run to my bedroom.

"Hey come back here!",he laughs as he gets off the couch to chase me. I squeal as I try to run in my stocking feet across the hardwood floor. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I slip and nearly lose my balance. Michael comes up behind me and catches me as I fall. "Gotcha baby!",he says as he picks me up and runs us up to my room. He puts me on my bed and climbs over me again. "Well now that you have me, what are you going to do with me?",I ask seductively. He looks me up and down while licking his lips. "Well lets see. What shall I do first to this delicious body of yours? Mmmm! Wait a second, if I am the captor than we need to be in my room",he says as he throws me over his shoulder. He runs to his room and I laugh at him the entire way. He throws me on his bed, but makes sure I'm not hurt. He goes to the dresser and picks up my necklace and ring. "Can you please start wearing these again? They were made especially for you",he says. I smile as I put them on again. He climbs over me again. "Well, I can stay one more week but I have to write songs while I'm down here. Not much fun. But at least now I have inspiration",he says. "Awww how sweet, baby. Thank you so much. But if we are going to get married we need to set a date and start planning",I run my fingers thru his hair as I try to think. "Now is not the time to think about that. I'm on vacation with the most beautiful girl in all 50 states. I don't know about the world yet because I still have not seen it. Now lets just get back to doing what we came in here to do, shall we?",Michael says in my neck. He sucks my neck, draining all thoughts of planning. He undoes the shirt buttons and starts his trail of kisses.

Then the phone rings. "Damn it!",he yells as he gets off me to answer the phone. "Hello?",he says in a still angry voice. "I'm sorry but I was in the middle of someone, I mean thing. What is it? What?!?! Are you serious? Ok, ok. That'll take at least 4 hours! What the... Fine but you better be there in 4 hours",Michael says. Meanwhile, I had taken off my panties and spread my legs waiting for him to come back to bed. My bra was unhooked. Michael comes back into the room after his very loud conversation on the phone upset. "Phoebe we gotta...whoa",he says as he sees me. His erection nearly bursts thru his pants. "Damn it",he whispers. "What's wrong baby?",I ask as innocently as I can. "Something happened over in LA and I need to go right now. Its really important. I'm sorry, baby",he says as he goes to his closet and put on another shirt. "What is it?",I ask as I start putting my clothes back on. "It's Quincy, he got in a car crash",Michael says. I rush to my room for pants and shoes. We get in my car and drive to the airport. Right as I was about to get out, Michael stops me. "Forgetting something?",he smirks. "What?",I ask. "Look down". I look at my open shirt. He starts laughing at me. "Shut up its the style now anyways",I remark as I procede to opening the door. He rushes out the car to my side and stands in the way. "No way am I going to let my fiance go out showing her goodies in her bra",he says as he buttons up my shirt. "Ugh, forget you then!", I say after he does 5 buttons in the middle. I push him out the way and we walk in the airport.

Chapter 3
In L.A.
Quincy's assisstant meets us at the airport. "Hello Mr.Jackson, nice to see you again. Umm sir, who's the call girl?", Herman the assisstant whispers to Michael. But I heard him loud and clear. "Excuse me?",I ask him with 2 scoops of attitude. "Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Mr.Jackson has some important buisness to attend to right now. He cannot be signing autographs right now",Herman says as he pushes me away. "What the hell?!?! I'm not a fan you dipshit! I'm with him. Get your hands off me before I sock you in the face",I start screaming. Michael is trying to get him to stop but Herman ignores him. "I need backup security on a deranged, but extremely sexy, fan. No need to rush guys",he says into his talkie. He was putting his hands all over me to try and get me away from Michael who is standing there shaking his head like he can't believe it. I try to climb over Herman but he grabs me just as more security comes. Great. "Man you were right she is hot!" "I wanna tap that!" "We might need to strip search her. She might have a weapon of mass destuction in her bra!" Tears start running down my face. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of you",said one of the guards. "I don't need you guys to take care of me. I need my fiance!",I fake cry. The guards look at each other worridly. "Is he, uh, here?",asks Herman. I nod my head. Everyone backed up. I run into Michael's arms. "Hey babe. Did you miss me?",he says sarcastically. I bury my face in his chest. I'm so embarrassed all this happened. "I hate you so much right now!",I mumble in his chest. "I know sweetie its okay now. Your hero is here",he says. I look up at him with an ice cold stare. "More like a zero. You didn't do anything!",I storm out the building. He followed fast on my heels. "Aaaww Phoebe! I'm sorry baby",he calls after me. I ignore him the whole time.

**As it turns out, no one is in the hospital. They just wanted to keep my vacation a week long. Phoebe is extra pissed at me now. "Take me to a hotel. I'm done for the day",Phoebe says, never turning to look at me. "Why don't we just go to my house? It's only about 30 or 40 miles from here",I offer. "Take me to a hotel", she repeats. I forgot how stubborn she can get when angry. I let out a sigh and tell the driver where to go. "How long did you pack for?",I ask her. "3 days. I plan to stay just that long, too. Don't even try to talk me out of this, Michael",she says. "Ok, Phoebe. If its what you think is best",I say defeated, once again. We pull up to the hotel she is going to be staying at. I get out the limo and help her out while the driver gets her bags. She puts her sunshades on top of her head and takes my hand. We make eye contact and I can feel an electrical heat burning in my eyes, heart, and pants. I bite my lip and blush. She gets out with a smirk on her face. I love how she knows me so well. I stare at her as she walks in the hotel. Oh gawd I need her now!

She must've been thinking the same thing because as soon as we get a hotel room, she starts sexing me. I walk in the door after her with our bags and put them in the closet. I turn around and see her laying in the bed with her shirt open and her pants off. She reached down, slipped off her underwear,and twirled it on her finger. She then flings them across the room and gives me the "come here" signal with the same finger. I feel like I'm possesed as I go up to her. She pulls me to the bed and climbs on top. "Tonight, I'm in control. You are under my spell. You will do just how I tell you to",she says. "Yes ma'am",I say. She smiles. "Put your hands above your head. Just relax and get ready to enjoy. Don't touch until I say, got it?" "Yes ma'am." No touching? Is she crazy? Phoebe is the sexiest most un-not-touchable person I've ever met! How can I not touch such a woman? "But how am I-",I start but she quickly interupts me. "Shhh. No back talk",she commands and seals it with a beautiful kiss. She takes off my shirt and the rest of her clothes. She unzips my pants and releases my hard monster. She strokes me up and down slowly. "I'm going to take my sweet time with this. Enjoy the ride",she smirks as she starts to suck.

I wake up the next morning exhausted with Phoebe, dreaming sweetly in my arms. Everytime I see her it's like I fall in love with her all over again. I smile. Nothing can ruin this moment. Except the now ringing phone. She automatically wakes up and stretches. I answer the phone. "Hello?",I ask as nice as possible because I am pretty mad right now. "Hey Mike. I heard you were in town so I thought I'd call you up at your house. No one else knew you were here. The only person who knew was your driver. He told me that you were at a hotel. Care to explain why?",Quincy says. Damn it. "You told my family I was here? I didn't tell anyone because I'm supposed to be in Florida right now. I didn't want to talk to anyone I didn't have to. The only reason I even came over here is because Herman told me you were in the hospital. I would'nt have cut my vacation short if it wasn't for your stupid assisstant. Who lies about someone in the hospital?",I explain. Phoebe kisses my cheek. "I'm going to go take a shower and get ready ok?",she says as she walks toward the bathroom. "Another reason I didn't tell anyone is because I'm with somebody right now. But you can't tell a living soul this. I'll tell you more about her if we can get somewhere private. The limo, my room, just somewhere anywhere", I whisper into the phone. "Yea sure Mike. Let's meet at your hotel suite later this afternoon. I would love to meet your secret",he laughs as we hang up. I turn on the tv and watch Tom&Jerry. Phoebe comes out the bathroom in a beautiful white top and green pants soon after. "Baby, do you mind if I order room service?",she asks as she sits on the couch next to me and grabs the phone. "Uh,yeah, sure baby",I say as I stare at her. Something is different about her. She has a different glow to her. "What are you staring at?",she asks as she catches me staring. "Huh? Oh nothing",I blush. "Um, Quincy is supposed to be coming by later. He wants to meet you. I haven't told him anything about you yet because I didn't want it to be leaked out to the press. I'd rather tell him, and show him in person",I tell her. "Oh really? He's coming here, that's cool. Well how do I look? Ready for Quincy or do I need to change?",she asks after she tells room service her order. She looksback at me. "What you want to eat baby?" "Waffles would be nice. With orange juice please",I answer as I start to stare at her again. She places the order and looks back at me. "The food is going to take 10 minutes to arrive and Quincy is coming around noon right? It's 9:25 right now, so can I get my massage?",she asks sweetly. "What masssage?",I'm confused. "You know, the one you said you were going to give me yesterday? I want it now',she says as she crawls over to me and kisses my neck. "Oh that massage. You want it now?",now I remember. "Oh yes baby. I want my massage now",she says as she kisses sweetly up my neck to my lips. Once they meet, there is no stopping us.**

Chapter 4
He finished massaging me right before the food arrived, leaving me with just enough time to fix my clothes and for him to hide, just in case. I answer the door when the waiter arrives with the food. "Good morning, ma'am. Here's your hot and fresh food. That'll be $$.$$. Thank you very much, enjoy",he leaves faster than he came after I paid him. Oh well, who cares? Michael and I eat our breakfast and lay on couch afterward to watch TV. There is a knock on the door. "That must be Mr.Jones. Michael, you might want to get that",I say as I get off him and fix my hair and shirt. He laughs as he gets up,"Mr. Jones. Just call him Quincy or he's going to feel old". I roll my eyes. "Just get the door, Michael. You're so silly",I say. He answers the door and I start to feel nervous about meeting Quincy. "Hey Quincy, good to see you not in a hospital. Come in. There's someone I want you to meet",Michael says as he guides him into the hotel room. I stand up to shake his hand. "Hello how are you? My name is Phoebe Smith and you must be Quincy Jones",I smile at him. He looks me up and down before reaching for my extended hand. "Nice to meet you Miss. I was fine until I saw your beautiful self. Now I'm doing much better. And How are you?",he says finnaly while he kisses my hand. I can't help but blush. "Umm, I'm fine. Why don't you sit down somewhere? Make yourself comfortable",I say. He sits down in a chair and I sit on the couch. Michael goes to the minifridge. "Does anyone want anything to drink or snack on?",he asks. "Water for me, baby",I say. "Beer for me Michael",Quincy says. "So Phoebe, the beautiful Phoebe. How did you umm meet Mike? How long have you known each other?" "Well Quincy, we met when we were younger, we were next-door neighbors in Gary. He moved away to become a singer but we kept in touch. I later moved to Florida and he came to visit me last week. He was supposed to stay a month because we haven't seen each other in about 13 years",I explain. Michael sits next to me with two waters and wraps his arms around me. "So you two didn't just meet. That's good because from the looks of it you two really got to know each other",he smirks. I blush wildly. How did he know we did it? "What?",Michael asks, obviously confused. I whisper in his ear,"he knows we had sex, Michael". "Oh. How'd you know?",he asks. "Well for one, look at her. She is glowing and her hips are pretty wide. And you can smell the sex in here. Well at least you two knew each other for a long time before you did it so no harm done. But you were right about her. She is a surprise. It was surprising to see how beautiful she is",Quincy says. "Well actually, she is my prize. My surprise is that I proposed to her. You are the first to know but I don't want anyone else to know. You can't tell anyone got it?",Michael tells him. I show Quincy my ring. "She must really mean something to you huh Mike?",Quincy asks him. "Yes she is. She is perfect and I love her. I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her",Michael says.

"Well Mr.Jones-" "Call me Quincy. You're like family." "Ok,Quincy. It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again the near future. Best wishes and have a safe trip home",I say as I shake his hand again with a smile. "Thank you Phoebe. The pleasure is mine. I wish you a happy marriage with Michael. He sure is a lucky man,"Quincy says as he leaves. I go back to the room without looking at Michael. "What's wrong now, baby?",he asks as he follows me. I lay down on the bed and continue to watch tv. "Nothing Michael. I'm fine",I say. He plops down next to me. "No you're not. I know you better than that. Now tell me what's wrong",he pushes. I shrug my shoulders. "I already told you. Nothing is wrong with me. There's nothing to tell",I reply. He stares at me but I ignore. "Then lets have sex",he says as he starts climbing on me and kissing my neck. "No baby. I'm sorry, but I'm tired",I say. I give him a kiss on his lips and try to get him off me. "What? How are you tired? It's only 3pm",he asks. "Well I had a few drinks while you two were catching up",I say. I'm getting tired by just looking at him. "Right now, I need a bath. But I'm too tired to", I say, trying to give him an idea to please him and relax me. "Well baby, how bout you let me bathe your gorgeous temple?",he asks in the right way. I grin and walk in the bathroom to run the water.

Michael is soaping my towel while I rest in the tub filled with bubbles. He starts rubbing it across my body. "I love every part of your beautiful, sudsy, and soon to be clean body,"he says,"from your cute little piggies, up your pretty long legs, between them, to your brown belly button, between those sexy butt cheeks, up your back and sides, across these luscious breasts of yours, up and down your arms and neck, to your chin and your sweet, juicy, lips". He leans over and kisses my lips in between words. " They are so beautiful and delicious. I just want to suck them off your beautiful face. They taste so good. Mmmm. You are so tasty",he says. He stops kissing and lists other things he loves about my body. "Your eyes show me the gates of heaven whenever I look in them. Your beautiful cheeksand nose are just so perfect I can't really describe them. I love running my fingers thru your wonderful long wavy hair its so soft and silky. But most of all, I love your radiant skin. It glows of a thousand angels. Even the highest angel Gabriel is grieved with envy of it",he finishes with a powerful, sensual kiss. O gawd this man makes me higher than cloud nine. How lucky am I to get to marry this man of my dreams?He can take me there only using words of the mouth. I can't take it any longer. I've got to have him now. No matter how tired I am, I have to have him now.

**I break the kiss to take off my clothes, then I lower myself in the tub on top of her. "You know, I should'nt really be doing this to you. SInce you were too tired",I tease. I hold myself at her entrance, killing her softly with lust. "Michael please. Don't tease me now. Give it to me",she begs. I drive my tip in slowly to torture her even more. She puts her hands on my butt to push me in further but I don't give in. I begin shallow fucking her until I think she's had enough. "Either give it to me now, hard and deep, or get off me you teaser",she tries to threaten but it comes out in a whimper. "If you say so",I thrust my all in her body. She gasps from sudden fullness. I start going harder and faster. "Oh yeah... mmmm baby...oh just like that...oh yes!",she screamed. She grabs my hair as if holding on to dear life. I lean in closer to her to get more speed without falling. I kiss her neck down to her breast. She arches her back when I pump giving me access to her assets. I take one peak in my mouth and suck it like a baby. This only pushes her closer to the edge. "Oh dear gawd!!! Harder, baby, harder! Ohhhh I think I'm goina- Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!",she screams as she reaches a fast and hardcore climax. It took her whole body into turmoil. She started shaking as she screamed from release and passion. Her eyes roll back in total ecstasy and I cum not long after her body rocking peak. I grip the sides of the tub and moan as my love gets poured out of my body and into hers. I look down at her still shaking body before taking her lips in mine. I get out the tub and pick her up. "I'm up for a round two. You in?",I ask. "I'm up for anything you are my love",she says as she runs her fingers thru my hair again. "I hope I didn't pull it to hard. I love your hair curly like this",she says. "More than you love riding my dick?",I tease as I nuzzle her neck.

"No way! I love riding your big juicy dick! But this time not so hard, that was a little too much",she says. "Oh I'm sorry. Why didn't you say stop? I would've stopped if I had known I was hurting you",I look down at her waist where we are almost connecting, yet again. "I dunno. I enjoyed some of the pain, I guess. Oh well, you can't change the past so let's go with the future." "Don't you wanna take a break from that? Your last orgasm nearly killed the both of us. Damn mind-blowing!" "Well not really but if you think it's best",she says with a roll of the teal eyes and then the pout of mass destruction. "Don't give me that look. I know it's best",I say as I kiss her pout. The phone rings. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!", I yell as I drop my princess on the bed to go answer an awaiting probably un-important call. When I pick up the phone the line is dead. I slam the phone back on the hook. I'm so tired of someone calling and ruining my moments with Phoebe. I look back at her on the bed where I'd left her and apparently stunned at how I dropped her. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm just so sick of the phone ringing and ruining our time together. It's almost driving me wild. But not as wild as you drive me, of course",I apolgize as I kiss her and rub her body. Oh her body! It feels so good to touch it and now I can't really go a few mintues without touching her. She has me addicted to her like drugs! "It's ok. Ooo, I'm cold. Time to put some clothes on. Sorry",she says as she kisses my forehead. I grab her hand and pull her back to the bed. "How bout you just let me keep you warm?",I coax as I pull her ontop me and lay back. "That'll work",she says as she falls into my arms and we start making love again.

The next morning
After our love session last night, I'm dog-tired. But today I have to go back to the studio. I wake up early and find the bed empty. I get up and dressed wondering where is my morning glow. I find her making coffee in the kitchen in her robe. "G'morning Beautiful",I say as I spoon her from behind. Our lips meet for a juicy one. "Morning sweetie. You're up and ready pretty early. You have to go to the studio this morning?", she asks. "Yes, I'm sorry." "Don't be. It's your job and your gift to sing. Don't be sorry for it. It's one of the many things I love about you. What time do you normally come back?",she says. She acts as if its nothing for me to have to leave so early in the morning. I'm taken back by how calm she is. "Umm, I'm normally back by 9. Can you put on something sexy for me when I come back?" "9pm. Thats pretty long for a work day but I guess I'll have to get used to it huh? How bout I just where what I have on now?",she says seductivly. She turns towards me and opens her body, revealing her naked body. I can feel my monster growing already. "Oh yeah thats perfect!"I say as I pull her body to mine and nuzzle her neck again. "You know, I have half a mind to do you right here, right now. She laughs at my horniness. "Too bad. You're going to have to wait till 9 to get the goods. Sorry",she closes her robe and pushes me away. "Fine. You big-booty meanie. I'll see you tonight. Just like you are right now. Stay sexy my sweet glowing darling",I say as I kiss her bye. I think this thing can work. I look back one more time at her. She is glowing even more this morning. I don't know why she is like that but its just another thing that makes her beautiful. Another reason to love her and marry her.**

The End!!!

Last edited by angelpup on March 6th 2011, 11:31 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 9:15 pm

updated officially!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 10:29 pm

**Eyeing myself in the mirror, I notice my messy hair and makeup (the little I had on) was bad too. I clean my face and re-apply some dark eyeliner that brings out my the green hints in my eyes and some chapstick. I've never been a fan of overglossed lips but I like my lips soft so on occasion I'll add a bit. I then take my hair down and shake my mess. I look sickly; my bangs are overgrown and shaggy looking and my uncombed waves are everywhere. Can you say hot mess? I comb my hair real quick and place it half up and down and I sweep my bangs sideways. Should I cut them or let them grow? I blow them out my face after they keep falling. Oh well its hopeless so i just leave them as is and leave the restroom. Michael looks up at me. "Bout time girl!" he jokes. "Shut up burnt chocolate!", I growl. Resuming my position in his lap, I purposely apply pressure on his groin. "Dang girl, that heavy duty booty is going to get you in some big trouble!" he spanks my butt. "Its not that big dipwad. And don't spank me in a public place", I thump his forehead. "Well don't thump me you demonic woman", he laughs and pushes me over.
Our fued has officially begun.
"Stinky face"
"Noodles for brains"
"Floor licker"
"Frog kisser"
"Applehead"
"Cottonhead"
"Burnt head"
"Messy head"
"Nappy head"
"Ditto"
I punch him in the arm then he hits me back (playfully of course) then the next thing you know, we're fighting all over his hospital bed. "Uhh, Mr. Jackson?",comes a questioning voice from across the room. Michael was ontop trying to pull my arm back in a lock while I was biting his arm and trying to pull his leg. We automatically straighten up. "OK then. I just came to tell you that you may now go visiting as you wished because we have cleared other visiors for you Mr.Jackson"he tells Michael. "Ok thanks doctor. Can we go to the children's ward first?" "Yeah, yeah sure. And who might this young beauty be?", he refers to me. I blush as he walks toward me. Sticking out my hand I introduce myself. "My name is Phoebe Smith. Pleasant to meet you doctor." "The pleasure is all mine, I assure you miss", he takes my hand and placed several light kisses on it."AHEM! Sorry but she is currently involved with someone she truly loves", Michael shoots a look at the doctor who seems focused on me. I'm getting a kick out of jealous Mike. "So doctor-" "Dubain. Dr. Cosmo Dubain but such appealing things like you can call me Cosmo or anything that you fancy", he says coolly. "Dr. Cosmo, what do you specialize in?" I pose. Michael is steaming. "Besides trying to steal involved women", he mutters. Why doesn't he just say fiancé or girlfriend? Whatever the heck I am to him. "Oh I have an abundance of medical endowments. But I specialize mostly in the ER as a surgeon. I do cardio and neurovascular surgeries", he gloats. "Well can you try to stop performing surgery on her cardio because you're getting on my nerves. Or do you do those too?" Michael continues to grumble as we begin to stroll down the hallway. "So Phoebe, do you have any plans for say tomorrow afternoon? Lunch?" I check Mike who stops short with his mouth astonished. "Yes she does so back off her!" he nearly screams "Hey I asked her and I'm sure she can speak for her ultra-fine self", Cosmo roars back. They were nearly at each other's throats, sorta like we were earlier. "Thank you Dr. Cosmo but he's right since he is my fiancé and I will be visiting him again tomorrow as well. But I appreciate the offer", I put as kindly as possible. He nods in understanding and continues on towards the children's ward. Michael still look a little muggy so he lingered behind. I pause so he could catch up. Grabbing his hand I leaned on his shoulder but he doesn't say or do anything. "Mikey are you mad?" He takes a quick look at me and smiles. "No. But how can you flirt so freely in front of me like that?" "I wasn't flirting sweetie. I was getting to know him but he was trying too hard to try to get with a pregnant, 'involved' girl like me" I use quotes around his term.
"Well wouldn't you say we were involved?"
"No I would say that you're my fiancé or boyfriend." "Same thing as being involved", he says. "Is not!" I whine.
**I love messing with this girl! But I think she's serious now. "You can be involved in sports. You can't marry one though", she says as she keeps going down the hall. "Phoebe I'm just playing girl", I say as I check out her walk as she marches toward the playroom. I laugh a little and go a different route towards the nursery. I look over all the incubators at the mostly sleep cherubs.

Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 11:28 am

authors note: Am I boring you guys in this fic? Please take the poll you guys. silent I'm a lil worried that I'm slipping
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 4:38 pm

i havent been gettin ny feedback and im startin 2 feel lyk i must really suck eggs wit this story..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
i evenn had 2 use dark red nd bold nd 2 frownies 2 express this total SUCKITUDENESS
i must really really suck.......
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2011, 8:21 pm

My eyes lingered over the little ones, some of them asleep and some were soundlessly crying, due to the soundproof glass between them. I watched them mesmerized wanting to know what our little one might look like, hopefully wanting them to have their mom's genes more than mine, remembering the constant stream of teasing from papa joe and the family. And Phoebe is such a stunning woman and so different. Her blue eyes, curly auburn hair with natural highlights, he smooth skin the colour of almonds, her high cheek bones and dents in her cheeks, and a personality from out of this world! As I lingered there for a while I felt her hands slip round my waist. "Hey, you alright? I was getting kinda worried back there!" said Phoebe gazing over my shoulder. I turned round in her embrace and felt she needed an apology, "i'm sorry, i'm sorry babe, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings earlier" i said as i felt a tidal wave of emotion coming to the surface. "Hey, hey hey" she said, looking into my eyes and embracing me tighter, "whats all this? we were just messing out there, weren't we? i'm supposed to be the one with the raging hormones am i not?" she smiled lovingly at me. We giggled as she said that, i realised how ridiculous i was being then. "Phoebe, i'm crazy about you babe, you know that, right?" i said resting my chin on her shoulder. "Well buddy, you better have a plan to make it up to me, you got me?" she looked at me seriously for a moment then totally cracked up! I look at her while she laughed, she knew i was a little worried there, "Girl, you better watch it, your butt is mine, you hear me!" I flirtatiously wiggled my eyebrows at her as she turned her back to me and ground her curvaceous butt up against me, the drugs were starting to wear off, I could tell because the stirrings down below seemed to be awakening again, I spin her round and our breathing had slightly picked up as we stare into one another’s eyes.
“I saw a cleaner’s closet back there!” she whispers seductively into my ear as we move from the nursery area towards where Phoebe had pointed to. “You and Me, in there now!” she growled, “Ohhh baby, I love it when you’re all demanding” I say smacking her butt gently. We sneak over to the closet looking around furtively before we disappear inside.

Phoebe’s P.O.V

Once inside the closet I set about showing Michael what he’d been missing, I was delighted and thrilled to find he wasn’t wearing any shorts underneath his gown and cotton trousers, they sure beat the hell out that gown he had on earlier, it was split right up the back and his little tushie was showing at the back. It's 1 thing for me to see it but the its not for anyone else. All the earlier arguing we saw as just a bit of foreplay, and he was driving me insane, what can I say? I’m a pregnant woman, a very horny pregnant woman! I pull his pants down in haste. His erection springs into view and I place my hand around him, just hearing his breath hitch in his throat as I began to massage him, just the way I know he liked it. His hot lips found mine and we kissed losing ourselves in the moment, I could hear little whimpers coming from him as I worked him, oh boy, did we need each other! His mouth trailed its way from my mouth down to the pulse on my neck where he sucks it lovingly and then continues his journey till his hands meet with my breasts that seemed to be getting bigger by the day.

I push him against the door as he tugs to get my shirt off. Once off, he gets to work on my pants and i continue to work on him. He moans loudly so I silence him with my lips. He kneads my swollen breasts and licks my neck down to the edge of my bra. Then I hear approaching footsteps. I gasp and look at Michael. "I hear someone coming!" "So what?", he says as he tries to take my bra off. I get off him and back away looking for my shirt. "So what?We gotta do something quick thats what!" "Or we can continue and let them catch us. I find the whole ordeal a massive turn on." I look at him like a derranged man. He pushes me up a wall with a hook for brooms and mops. Spreading my legs and grinding his new-found schlong, he keeps wearing down my collarbone with his mouth. I cross my arms and look down at him. Michael looks up at me. "Oh alright!" he puts me down and we get dressed. "Don't worry, I'll thank you later in the room", I say seductively as I walk past him.

back in the room
I lay weary in Michael's arms as we watch a detective movie on the tv in his hospital room. "Remember when we were little and wanted to have our own zoo?" he recalls suddenly. "Yeah. We wanted to have all sorts of exotic animals. Elephants, deer, crocs, llamas, snakes, tigers, chimpanzees, bears, the whole scene. We had some real creative imaginations didn't we?" "Yes we did. Do you still want it?" "Want what?" "The zoo", he responds proudly. "You want a zoo?" Unbelievable! "Yeah why not? In fact it can be at our house. So we wouldn't have to go anywhere but outside to see our animals." "Michael how can we have a zoo at our house? Where is this even coming from?" I question his reason. "Well remember when I said this only a temporary house, the one we are living in right now? I'm going to build a new bigger house with a zoo. It'll be huge and have loads of room for the animals along with people. We'll be able to invite oodles of people to come and stay over. And it'll have beautiful scenery. We can even have our own carnival there!" "A carnival?" I try to envision his design for a house. "We'll have all kinds of games and rides. It'll be a grand mansion, zoo, and amusement park! Wouldn't that be fantastic?" he seems so prideful in his crazy scheme. "Umm yeah Mikey it'll be real fun. A little hectic and crazy but if that's what you want", I begin laughing. "Oh it is. Trust me this will be great and it'll keep people talking", he says. I can't stop snickering. "Don't worry I know it will!" "Our new house will be extraordinary. It'll be perfectly fit for you and I. The best mansion in the universe and beyond. I promise." He is serious about this. I turn to face him as he smiles to himself. I lean in to kiss him. His lips follow my lead and his hands intertwine in my hair. We kiss forelonging. Multiple pecks and tugs later, I giggle. "I love how you are just so out of the blue", I tell him. "As if you're not!", he scoffs. I lay my head back on his chest. "I can blame my pregnant hormones. What's your excuse?" "My hormones are waging war against my mind and heart when I'm around you. Simple as that", he says in my hair as he continues to toy with it. "Is that right? So if I were to leave you by yourself, you'd be a perfectly normal 24 year old?" He stays quiet for a minute, stroking my hair and sniffing it occasionally. "I don't know. How do normal 24 year old supposedly act when alone?" he asks with all seriousness and curiosity in his voice. This left me pondering. "I don't know either... I'm not 24 yet remember? I wouldn't know." "I guess not....well then its settled", he concludes. "Settles what?" "Since I am the way I am and I am a 24 year old, I must be normal right?" I consider this and sigh in defeat. "I guess so then." What a philosophy!

*I begin humming and soon her breathing slows as she dozes off. I kiss the top of her crown and whisper "I love you". A smile appears on her face. "Je'taime", she whispers before drifting off. Was that french? I look down at her. Eyes closed delicately, breathing steady, arm dead on my chest, smile carved in her lips. I thank God for this love. A nurse walks in. "Excuse Mr.Jackson, but your uh, visitor needs to go. Visiting hours is up", she says eyeing Phoebe the entire time. She looked annoyed. "A few more minutes, please?" "Fine. You have 3 minutes",she says. I wink. "Ok ok 5 minutes", she smiled and swished her hips desperately as she left. "Hmmm.....", Phoebe stretches on my abdomen then snuggles back up. I really hate to wake her. "Baby?" I whisper. Her little nose scrunches up a bit. "Baby wake up." She stretches again and turns to look up at me. "Whaaaat?" she moans as she rubs her eyes. "I'm sorry but they say you have to go now", I explain as I kiss her forehead and fingers. She pouts as she stretches again to get up. "Do you really have to stretch all on me?" I ask as she continues flexing her legs and arms. She sits up and curves her back in a sexy way. "Yes I do", she slaps my thigh as she gets up. I growl at her as she bends over to pick up her bag. She throws a hand at me and purrs. "I'll see you tomorrow Mikey. Have a good night", she kisses me goodnight. I grab her before she stops and deepen the kiss. "Baby....I-I....gotta......mmmmm....don't stop", she moans as I pull her into my lap. I grind into her immediately. Then she stops and pushes me back. "I have to go baby! I'm sorry", she leaves the room but not before blowing me another kiss.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 31st 2011, 4:22 am

DAMN GIRLLL!!! i absoloutly love this story!! i dont know what you think is boring with it!! i absoloutly love it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2011, 2:45 pm

This story is DA BOMB!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2011, 11:17 pm

Girl you lying! This story suck my imaginary hairy balls I swear
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 12:11 am

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHA Hell naw boi....But foreal doee this story is good as hell!!!! When he cheated on her, I was CRYIN!!!!!! He felt REALLY salty.....That made me feel good. I'm all inspired now.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 12:15 am

No way! Lol I'm glad you were inspired by cheating and saltiness tho haha I almost wanted to continue it but 2ppl have voted on this and I have posted this on another site 2. Nobody liked it there either. I hope you come up with some magic though!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 9:10 am

Well, there ARE some parts that could've maybe been a little better but as a whole, I REALLY LIKED IT. You were talking like this was the worst story ever and it's NOT. And the whole ice cubes thing? VERY CREATIVE. Girl, stop belly aching! LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 3:57 pm

LOL! It is really bad because it'llbe ok then I loose concentration and inspiration so I write whatever. drunken where would you say needs the most sprucing up at?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 11:36 pm

Just like...Well if I were phoebe, Michael would've had his ass kicked to the curb. There wouldn't be none of that staying in the same house, his ass would be on the street! LOL And like where Ty is raping her? 1) She should've fought his ass. and 2) Michael MAYBE shouldn't have come in DURING the rape, you know what I mean? Like maybe he should've come in, just as it was happening or after it happened. Then Ty shouldn't have kept raping her, WHILE MICHAEL WAS IN THE ROOM, and after Michael beat his ass, the reader doesn't know where Ty went and Phoebe and Michael are still just making out and stuff with Ty being...where exactly? Sorry, If I went over board, I still really love this story but that was about it. Nothing major, really only suggestions and my opinion which really isn't important if YOU like the story....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 12:29 am

You know what? You are an awesome critic! Thank you for pointing those out to me. You didn't go overboard that was perfect. I wouldn't throw his sexy out even if I tried lol. I couldn't even think about it. Phoebe was too scared and Ty was too big and strong anyway. And as for Michael's timing that coulda been better but I couldn't think at the time and you are so right bout Ty's location! I really appreciate your input. Where the heck were you when I was writing this mess!!!!? hahhaha
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 2:37 pm

Okay, I just wanted to make sure, you weren't offended or anything, like I said, ONLY suggestions for the future but I really do like this story. LOL I was too busy making MY terrible stories!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 8:34 pm

Girl please the meanest thing you can do is just let it suck and not tell me bout it. I am super glad that you told me and Im making you my honorary editor lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2011, 11:02 pm

LOL and you know what's bogus? I've actually told someone that their story was good and it was the worst story I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 8:00 pm

GASP! LYING IS WRONG! lmao shame but sometimes you hafta spare feelings. but not with me i like people to be brutal so that i can get better.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 5:42 pm

LOL I lie ONLY to spare people's feelings, but mostly I tell the truth because it's the right thing to do and because I feel like some people deserve that much. But some people deserve to be lied to.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 5:48 pm

Well damn lol. Aww Im so special u gotta tell tha truth rabbit im such a cornball
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 6:42 pm

*blink blink* Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 8:05 pm

Shut up lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2011, 9:27 pm

I didn't say anything...I blinked....twice! LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2011, 5:56 am

Well shut your eyes and dont open em back up! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2011, 7:01 am

Hahahahahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)   Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trusting You (The Reunion Sequel)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next