Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always There

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Always There Empty
PostSubject: Always There   Always There EmptyJuly 12th 2010, 12:13 am

I was mad and sf the other day so I wrote this begining. I thought about Michael so thats sorta how I came up with the rest. Don't be mad at me if it ain't good. Thats why I put it under here.

"You stupid little whore! I never loved you. I just wanted to have some fun. You're such a fool. Thinking that anyone would ever love you. You're too fast to get in bed for yourself",he laughed as he shoved me out the car. I fall on the side of the road and see that I'm bleeding. "What did you do to me?",I cry. "Doesn't matter. No one will be touching that anytme soon you bitch. Damn you are just so stupid and pitifull",he spits at me and drives off. I wrap my jacket around my naked body trying to cover as much s possible as I look for help. "Help! Someone help me!",I scream before I fall to the ground numb. "Please, someone help me!" Just then I see bright lights and I scream as a car comes by.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!",I scream as I wake up in my bed in a cold sweat. Michael, my roomate, comes running into my room. "Was it that dream again?",he asked. I nod my head as tears run down my cheeks. He sighs and goes to get my comfort box In the box is what makes me feel better and go back to sleep whenever I have this dream. In the box are:sleeping pills, a teddy bear, a towel to wipe my face and the last letter from my dad befor he died. He brings m the box and takes my towel out to go put it in cold water. When he comes back he hands me a glass of water to take my pill and he starts dabbing my face with the towel. "I hate seeing you be put thru this. I really do. It's nearly routine every other night. I hate seeing you go thru so much pain",he says as he dabs my cheeks. I take 3 pills and return the bottle to my box. I turn on my bedside lamp and re-read my letter before putting it back. The letter always gives me the most comfort, besides Michael that is. He smiles at me weakly as he hands me my teddy. "I told you before that I'd be a way better teddy than your bear but do you ever listen? Nooo! You continue to hug the life out of that thing. I don't spill my stuffing when you hug me. No matter how many times",he says sarcastically. "Michael, it is 2 a.m. Too early to be trying to crack a joke or seduce or whatever you're trying to do",I say as I roll my eyes. "I'm trying to make you feel better, put you back to sleep, and save poor teddy's life",he says as he crouches down next to me and strokes my arm. He flashes me that smile of his knowing I can't resist. "Fine. Get in",I say as I scoot over to let him in the bed. "Yesss! Finnaly",he says as he turns off my lamp and snuggles up close to me. He spoons me and nuzzles my neck. "Isn't that better than a little bear?",he says into my neck. I nod, afraid that if I open my mouth I would moan.

We have been friends since 2nd grade and here we are going living in the same house. I sorta have feelings for him but I'm afraid to risk our friendship. About a few years ago the incident happened and Michael has been their for me since. I have a feeling that he likes me too but I'm still afraid to trust guys. But with him its not as bad. This isn't our first time sleeping together but this is his first time spooning me and nuzzling me on one of my nights. I melt in his arms. He feels so warm and good. He clears his throat. "Goodnight Ronnie. I love you",he whispers in my ear. I pretend to be asleep and that I didn't just hear that. "Ronnie? Rhonda?",he sighs deeply before kissing me cheek lightly and falling asleep. I hate ignoring him like this but its so strange. I turn around to face him. "I love you too Mikey",I whisper as I kiss his cheek. He smiles in his sleep. I roll back over and fall asleep dreaming about him.

When I wake up I see Michael running up and down the hallway getting ready to go to work. I get up and walk into the hallway. BAM! He runs right into me knocking me down. "Ouchie!",we both say at the same time. I look up at him rubbing his forehead. "Are you ok?",I ask. "Yea, umm sure. What about- oh gosh you're hurt!",he says. He picks me up and rushes me to the bathroom. "Michael what are you doing?",I giggle nervously. He sets me down on the counter and opens the medicine cabnet. He quickly gets a band-aid and some ointment. I look in the mirror but all I see is a slight bruise. "Mikey you are so overdramatic!",I laugh. "Am not!" "Are too!" Am not!" Are too!" "Am not!" Are too! Are too! Are too! Now hurry up and get ready before you're late mister",I say as I push him out the bathroom. "Ok ok. No need to push. Geez!",he jokes as he scurries off to finish getting ready. brush my teeth and hair while I was still in the restroom. "Where is my jacket? Where are my car keys?",Michael says. I go to his room and pick up his jacket from the bed then I go in the dining room and get his keys off the table. "Mikey, slow your roll. Here's your jacket. Here's your keys. And here's your kiss",I say as I give him a peck. "Now leave!" He was just about to walk out when he comes back. "What did you forget now?" He doesn't say anything. Instead he grabs me, dips me and frenches the hell outta me before he puts me backk on my feet and sprints out the room. Did that just happen? I wish we could be more then just friends but I'm still to chicken. But damn he's a great kisser!

**Last night, I made up my mind. I wanted to know wht Rhonda tasted like so this morning I went for it. And boy was it a gret kiss! Kiss of the century. Her lips tasted sweet but when I went in her mouth the taste was indesrbable. If I hadn't had to go to work I would've done it longer and told her my feelings for her. I love her so much and I have a feeling she feels the same way. She seems so lonely though. I want to be with her but ever since the incident she doesn't allow any love into her life. All she wants is to be friends but I know that she really wants to be more. I can't stop thinking about her and that kiss. I can hardly even focus on working today because of her and that kiss. I wish she would just let me into her heart. I do love her but she's so afraid of what might happened since it has happened so many times in the past. She seems so lonely.

When I got off work, I was still an hour early coming back home. So I decide to surprise her. I sneak into the house as quite as possible so I can scare her. I creep near her room when I start hearing sounds. The door was open a crack so I peek in. There she is, with her head thrown back, eyes closed, moaning, naked in her bed, masturbating with a toy! "Oh sweet gawd! She's so beautiful",I whisper-gasp. Damn I knew she was lonely but not like this! I feel my pants shrinking as I watch her work the toy. She went in and out,side to side, and round and round. "Ohh, ohhh baby, yes uhh yes! Mmmm-ohhh yes! Uhhhhh Michael",she moaned. Did she just say Michael. I had to stop myself from going in there when I heard her call my name. She kept moaning it louder and louder. At this point, my dick is out because it doesn't even fit in my pants. Damn this is so hot and sexy! I try not to moan as I wrap my hands around my shaft and start stroking it as I watch her at the same time. She stated going faster and so did I. Then she turned a knob on the nd of the toy making it vibrate like crazy. I can tell she was getting close so I automatically slow down so I wouldn't cum myself. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!", she sceams as her sweet juices flow out of and onto the toy. I zip up as I watch her take it out. She looks at it and sighs before wiping her juices clean of it. She turns to put it away when she sees me.**

My mouth drops in shock when I see Michael. I try to cover myself from him but I already know its too late."How much did you watch?",I ask as he walks in my room with his head down. "When you started moaning to now",he says softly. "Why would you peek on me?",I ask near tears. "I didn't mean to. I wanted to surprise you but instead you sorta surprised me". The tears fall. "I'm sorry I peeked on you Ronnie. Please don't cry. I'm sorry",he says as he tries to comfort me. "It's not that. I'm just, I'm just so lonely and pathetic. To have to go to such a disgusting habit. Gawd I'm so pathetic!",I cry in my hands. "No, no Ronnie. I know you get lonely but thats ok. Everyone gets lonely at some pont. You're not pathetic. Please don't cry",he says. I don't listen to him. Instead I just cry. "I didn't think it was disgusting at all. In fact I thought it was really sexy",he comments under his breath. I look at him in total shock. "What'd you say?" He blushes wildly,"I thought it as sexy. Because I think that you're sexy." I smile weakly. "Really?" "Yes. Rhonda I love you so much. I think you're beautiful and if you don't fill the same way then I und-",he starts babbling but I cut him off by pressing a finger to his sweet lips. I smile at him again before I lean in to kiss him. "I love you, too Michael",I say as I press my lips against his. As soon as our lips meet we go deeper.

We kiss passionately sitting on the bed. Damn he's such a great kisser! When we break of the kiss he reaches for my dildo. "Show me how this works",he commands. "WHAT?!?" "Show. Me. How. This. Works",he repeats as he pushes the toy in my hands. He starts undoing his shirt buttons. I just stare in disbelief. "Go on now",he says. I do what I was told, lean back in the bed, and start masturbating. He watched me closely. Ocasionally licking his lips and giving me other orders to puruse like" go faster", "go deeper", or "go slower". I did them all. I turn the know on the end to make it vibrate. "Ohhh yes baby. I want you to it just like that",Michael says as he jacks off next to me. He climbs over me and kisses my neck. "I love you. I love you so much Ronnie",he says inbetween kisses. "Here let me take that for you",he takes the dildo out and replaces it with his fingers. "Ohhh mmmm! Oh yes Michael! Uuuhhhh that feels so good! Oh yes baby!",I moan as he fingers my soft tissues. "You feel so good inside there baby. Oooooh you're so wet. Are you wet for me baby? I bet you taste as good as it feels". He goes down to my entrance but looks up at me first. "I'm bout to give you the best you ever had. There will be know regrets about that. Do you think you can handle it?",he asks. I nod my head and brace myself.

He kisses my spot before licking the area around it and prodding my spot softly. I moan as he contiues to mess around with my cat making me hotter and loving him more. He laps up at my cat as I start to cum. "Taste as good as it looks",he says sweetly. He come bak up to me and postions himself to shine where the light doesn't hit me. He looks deep into my eyes. "You want to do this?",he ask. I'm shaking like a leaf. I haven't seen one of the he's since forever and his is the biggest I know of. I'm actually kind of scared. But I'm ready. I've been lonely to long to not do this. "Give it to me",I tell him as I grip his neck and pull him in for another kiss. He slowly thrusts himself inside. I yelp out from the size. Damn he's huge! "I'm sorry did I hurt you?",he asks. I shake my head no. "Keep going baby. Its just that your size shocked me. But dont stop",I assure him. "This is my first time Ronnie",he whispers. I gasp. "Its ok. I want this. I want to do this for you. For us",he says as he kisses my cheek and thrusts into me again. I'm starting to get use to the feeling of his lovestick moving in my cave. He feels so good. I moan as he starts going a little faster and he matches my moan. He picks up the pace from slow to a good normal speed. I kiss his face from his lips to his ear. "I love you Michael",I whisper in his ear. He smiles and goes faster.

"Am I doing good?",he manages between moans. "Uuuuhh....mmmm yes baby. Ooohhhh, uuuuuhhh, just like that, mmmmmmmm go faster baby",I scream. "Uuuhhhh....ohhhh yeahhh baby.....you don't..uuuhhh..know how long I've......ooohhhhhh wanted this......you feel so good baby....ohhhh.. uhhhhhh",he moaned in my ear. He kisses my neck down my collarbone till he gets to my breasts. He then kisses my breast lightly and sucks them each. I miss the feeling of a warm mouth clamped down on my girls. He massages each of them. I never got half as much pleasure from anyone as I am tonight! He leans to my neck where he nibbles the base of my neck. I can feel him getting close. "Oh baby! Ahhhhhhhhhh it feeels sooo mmmmmmm! Uuuuhhh don't stop",I moan. "I'm getting close!",he groans. He starts grinding slower. "Mmmm noo baby I want you to stay fast and cum in me hard. Ooohh keep going baby! Don't stop",I cry out. He starts picking the pace back up. I tighten up to hold it in as he builds up the climax again. Then, without warning I start to shake. "Oh Michael I'm cumming",I scream out as I gush my love. He skeet skeets right after me. My orgasm rocks the both of us harder then a hurricane with waves of sweet ecstasy. He takes himself out of me once we stop flowing and collapses next to me in the bed. "I love you Rhonda",he sighs. I kiss him sweetly,"I love you too Michael". "I love you more Ronnie",he says with a smile. I roll my eyes and laugh. He gets up to go put on his pjs so we could cuddle some more. I'm so happy we finnaly did this.

**The next morning I wake up with Rhonda in my arms. Last night was fantastic. Oh she was so gloriously perfect. I love her so much. I hate to wake her up so I leave her sleeping peacefully in her bed. I get dressed and go to Starbucks to get her some coffee. I take one last look at her before I go. She glows like an angel straight out of heaven. I can't help but smile as I watch her sleep**

I wake up alone in bed. What the hell? "Michael. Michael where are you?",I call out. Ugh, all guys are just alike. Why did I do that? Why do I always fall for sweet looking guys who say they're virgins? They always end up leaving me. And this time I actually live with the guy! I scream into my pillow. Gosh why am I so damn gullible and stupid? I hear the front door open. "Ronnie, baby? Are you wake yet?",I hear Michael's voice. I let out a deep breath. Now I feel guilty. I walk to the kitchen where Michael is. "Hey Michael",I say softly. "Hey baby",he kisses my cheek. "I brought you breakfast and your special coffee. Why do you like it so much? I think it tastes nasty. Orange juice is better." I laugh as he bables on like a giddy little child on Christmas. He stops and stares at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?",I ask. "No. It's just that you're so beautiful. You were wonderful last night. Thank you for that",he says sweetly as he kisses my cheek. "Michael, please. You're making me feel bad. I'm your first but you're not mine. I'm such a horrible person",I reply while blushing. "No it's ok. You're perfect. I just want to live to your expectation for you. You deserve it. But to loose it to you is an honor for me",he says shyly. "I love you so much Michael". "And I love you more".

The End
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Always There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always There   Always There EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:39 pm

OMFG THAT WAS SO FUKIN HOT
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Always There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always There   Always There EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 3:30 pm

thanx, i see this story inspired u a bit in the GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! part of the forum eh? hahaha itz cool tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Always There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always There   Always There Empty

Back to top Go down

Always There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: UnfinishedFF's/Requests-
Jump to: