Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dating Advice from Our Man

Go down 
+6
Smells Like Teen Spirit
xLovelyOne
Cat^^
MJJBreakofDawn
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Dating Advice from Our Man Empty
PostSubject: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 5th 2010, 9:40 pm

found this on a website! itz an interview Michael did when he was younger. so cute check it!

Q: Michael, your fans want to know your ideas about a first date!
MJ: On a first date, I like to bring a girl over to my house for a barbeque and a swim, especially on a warm summery evening! I know that some chicks get mad if you don't take them somewhere fancy and spend alot of money on them on a date, but I'm not interested in those kinds of girls. I want someone who I can feel comfortable with just sitting and talking to, or sharing a fun, casual time with! I'm not sayin' that we wouldn't ever go out. I love to go out to movies, concerts, and restaurants, but I think it's important to know one another on a first date, and you can't if you go to watch somethin' all night!

Q: Are you a 'gentleman' on a date?
MJ: I never gave it much thought. Opening doors for girls is something that I just do automatically without thinking, like scratchin' my head when it itches! When you're taught all your life to do polite things for girls, you just can't forget it! It's second nature to you, like breathing or tapping your feet to music!

Q: How do you feel about kissing on a first date?
MJ: I can dig it! I think that if you dig a chick enough to ask her out, you're crazy if you don't want to kiss her. And, if she accepted the date, she likes you and probably wants to be kissed. So, I couldn't think of any reason why you shouldn't! I think I'd like to wait 'till the end of the date before I kissed her, though! I think most girls are afraid you're comin' on too fast if you kiss them right away. But, if I could tell that chick I was with was just waitin' to be kissed, I wouldn't mess around wastin' time! I'd take her in my arms, bend her face back to rest on the back of her seat, and slowly lean toward her, gazin' into her eyes and talking in a slow, smooth voice. Then, I'd press my lips against hers, gently at first, then harder and harder until we're both lost in a soul kiss of true love.

Q: How do you feel about honesty between a guy and a girl?
MJ: I think that bein' honest with one another is important when you're gettin' serious with a chick, and don't want to have her goin' out with other guys. You have to be loyal and true to one another, or your love will never last! But, when you're dating lots of chicks, and the chicks you date go with other guys, honesty isn't so important. Don't get me wrong, though! I don't think lyin' to someone is ever a good or a smart thing to do! But, as long as you haven't made any promises to each other, you have the right to keep some things for yourself! For instance, if you've been dating a chick on and off and she dates other guys, and she asks you where you were when she phoned your house and didn't get an answer, I don't think it's any of her business to know you were out with a different girl! I don't think I have the right to pry into her life either!

Q: What would you do if you fell in love with a girl who was going steady with someone else?
MJ: Well, if I knew from the beginning that she was going with another guy, I probably wouldn't date her, no matter how much I wanted to! But, if I didn't know she was going steady, and I found out after I fell in love with her, I think I'd be pretty mad! Even if I thought that she didn't do it to be cruel, and was just too scared to tell him her true feelin's, I think I'd tell her in a kind, understanding way, to figure out what she was gonna do, and come back after she'd done it.

Isn't that just darling?
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 6th 2010, 7:31 pm

"I'd take her in my arms, bend her face back to rest on the back of her seat, and slowly lean toward her, gazin' into her eyes and talking in a slow, smooth voice. Then, I'd press my lips against hers, gently at first, then harder and harder until we're both lost in a soul kiss of true love." - Michael

OMGGG Is this REAL? My brain just imploded with the sheer sexiness and cuteness... *-*

The whole interview is soo adorable.. and I agree with his views on "dating." GOSH I'd have loved to be kissed by him like THAT. drunken
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 6th 2010, 10:42 pm

i kno ryt!!! so adorable! and its true. but i dont kno when this happened. probably sometim in the 70s. when he was a teen
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 7th 2010, 1:47 am

This is from a 1972 interview he did with Teen Star, I believe. He's sooo cute and sweet <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 4:20 pm

o.o omfgggg
soo freaking cute
and well...that kiss description...wow... he was a teenager?
DAYUM! Me want chocomikey Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 6:45 pm

THAT.................WAS.............................HOT...............AS...........HELL....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 4:32 pm

i love him soooooooooooo much hes such a sweetie pie
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 8:05 am

omg, who knew little michael thought like that Razz "I'd take her in my arms, bend her face back to rest on the back of her seat, and slowly lean toward her, gazin' into her eyes and talking in a slow, smooth voice. Then, I'd press my lips against hers, gently at first, then harder and harder until we're both lost in a soul kiss of true love."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 8:41 am

This interview makes me think of what a date would be like with Michael! My dream date would be at an amusement park. Neverland, anyone? Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 5:10 am

ooohhh, i bags the first spot!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 8:28 pm

Sooo adorable! *sighs* why can't ALL guys be as sweet as Michael?
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 9:02 pm

I beg to differ about him being tottally sweet. Let me remind you that he's had some bad experiences that have shifted him a little in his greater years. You wouldn't believe me if I told you but I'll post a link and show you how he really was!
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 9:06 pm

I suppose that's true, but he always seems like such a gentleman, when he's talking to people. When he's on stage, well, that's another story! Wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 9:45 pm

check this out and most stuff is legit

http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/category/04-the-flirt/
feel free to search the rest of the site and find out some very.... Michael things
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 7:05 pm

My goodness. Well, I'm trying to cut him some slack here, but maybe he was like any other guy around, well, guys. But when he was around a girl that he liked, he was more, um, I don't know, gentlemanly?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 7:18 pm

yeah but he is still a man no matter what just a better one
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 7:19 pm

True that.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalkinbaby

Moonwalkinbaby

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 7:51 am

Bad Angelness good story!!!!! well it's not a story it's an............... Ya know...... what's it called??? INTERVIEW!! that's it great stuff!!!!!!! if Michael asked me to date i'll reply "Michael! of course!!" and when the date is over really instead of just kissing him i would toungue kiss and snog!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating Advice from Our Man   Dating Advice from Our Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Dating Advice from Our Man
Page 1 of 1