Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hear me out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 10th 2010, 6:44 am

So, this post isnt the happiest of all topics, but I feel I need to let out some emotions, and my journey of being a fan of The King of Pop.

My love for Michael started when I was 10. My mom showed me Thriller, and I fell in love. I loved his moves, his singing, and his costumes. I even sang "Ben" for the Talent show that year. However, things began to change when I hit middle school.

I remember standing in the lunch line with my friend, talking about Michael. The boy in front of us turned and said "You like Michael Jackson?" I nodded, and he replied with "Ew, he touches little boys!" That comment didnt bother me too much, since I knew better. But as the days passed, I began getting weird looks from classmates. Some even made remarks, like "Hee hee!" "Kim likes ugly men who cant sing!" , and one comment I remember was "Do you love him?" (yes, I do.) "Well, maybe if you turn into a little boy, he'll love you too." I was being made fun of for liking Michael Jackson, and some days, I came home in tears. By the end of 7th grade, I was done with the horrible remarks, and began to deny I liked Michael Jackson and his music. It worked; the tormenting stopped. I even took it to the point of taking all my Michael Jackson posters and stashing them in th back of the closet, since I believed my family would make fun of me as well.

Middle school passed, and part of high school as well. And then I met Jacky. I remember she had a Michael Jackson shirt on, and I complimented it. From then on, we were friends. I had finally found someone I could share my passion for Michael with. But still, I was afraid of letting out my emotions, for I still went to school with the same kids who had tormented me in the past.

When June 25th rolled around, I wasn't doing anything too important. My mom called me into the room, and I saw the report on tv: Michael Jackson is reported dead due to cardiac arrest. I was shocked, but it really didnt hit me too hard. I remember saying "This is going to bring the world to its knees..." And indeed it did.

About a week later, I saw that Thriller was a featured video on Youtube. So, I watched it. And I fell in love all over again.I then moved to Billie Jean, Beat it, and so on. Finally, when i began listening to "You are not Alone", it hit me. He's gone. And he's never coming back. I sat there and cried my heart out, harder than I had cried in years. I realized all the years I has wasted denying what I really enjoyed. I made it up to myself by watching his Funeral live, along with seeing this Is It- 2 days in a row, with Jacky.

Today, I still feel so guilty and stupid for my middle school years. I know now that theres many more MJ fans than haters.And if someone doesnt like MJ, thats their loss. The posters are back on my wall, and ive began collecting MJ items once more. Im so thankful theres fans out there I can discuss Michael with, because to me, he IS God, since I dont follow a religion.

I also want to thank those of you who made this forum and made it possible to be up and running. I love every one of you, and of course, I love Michael.

Thanks for listening :]
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 9:41 am

aww you poor lost soul! i remeber when i admitted that i loved him 2 every1 i also got teased. but i got teased 4 everyting anyway so i didnt let it bother me because it was no different. they called him a pedophile, a rasicst(???), a transvestite, gay, and everything else in the book. one guy said he isnt black, he isnt white, he's gray! how does that make any sense? how is that possibly funny? but i kickd hium in the balls so now we're even. but i loved michael since forever. i kno how u felt and im happy you found him yet again. its sad that his kindness had ruined his image sorta but when he died no1 i knew said anything nasty bout him until about 6 months after. this world of today where you cant even show good hospitallity without getting cast out, ridiculed, and disnamed as an evil person is horrid.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 10:15 am

MJIsMyLife28
my heart hurts for what you had to go through, I went through the same thing throughout primary and high school. I got into fist fights for it a lot. I tried not to react but as soon as someone said something nasty about Michael, my temper would snap and I'd end up pummeling the idiot who said it.

I havent fought in years, I knew Michael would never approve of my behaviour and violence solves nothing but god when I encounter these idiots in real life it takes every ounce of self control not to punch them square in the face. Now instead I say "You're a brainwashed dumbass, get your facts straight." and walk away before I lose it.
these idiots love saying this stuff just to get a reaction because their sad little lives revolve around MJ and hurting his fans. they seriously have nothing better to do and that's pathetic.

Angelpup
right on for kicking that guy! XD props to you sista! XD
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 3:02 pm

I totally understand what you meant by being guitly for hiding your love for him in school and having to do that because I'm the same way. 
I fell in love with him in Februaury of my 6th grade year. Being the person I am, and seeing as I wasn't brought up in the USA where I now live and I didn't know really what my friends thoght of him, I kinda tested the waters out by casually mentioning him in conversations to see how people would react. There weren't many remarks so I didn't hide my fan-ship for Michael until it all went downhill. The comments, remarks, everything. So I denied being a fan and in my 7th grade year, which I realy truly regret now. June 25th, my friend sent a text around saying "MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!!" and some derogatory remark about him. I didn't say anything, not admitting to my friends or family that I was grieving. But last school year, 8th grade, I never denied being a fan and even found a girl who is a fan too. (Okay, so maybe she tells everyone she's LaToya's daughter and stuff but I don't really mind the stupid lie seeing as we would watch This Is It on my iPod and talk about the Bad era in Dance Class XD) One day, on the bus in the morning earlier this year, I overheard this group of 6th graders talk about this other girl, who was a major MJ fan and would talk about him all the time, and these girls said "She needs to get over him, he's dead. She's so weird." And some other stuff  Ugh if I wasn't the straight A, perfect and non-violent student that I am, I woulda gone and punched the living daylight outta those girls. But so yeah anyway, I guess my the point stupid rant was to say I know how you feel XD

Last edited by Miss.Luv. on September 22nd 2010, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 2:37 am

Angelpup- I make up for the lost years even today. I love him now much more than I did when I was in the middle school. Very Happy

Yuna- I totally agree, I sometimes do something mean, and then I think "Michael wouldnt appreciate that at all. My bad" haha

Miss.Luv- I wanted to kick sooo many people's butts! But then half of my school would haver been black and blue XD
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 5:44 am

me too, i really feel your pain by hiding your love for michael, sometimes i dont know what to do, so i walk away, but then i feel like im letting michael down by not defending him, and when i try to defend him by saying all the beautiful things that he has done and why we love him they come out with "he raped little kids" and i say "no, you idiot, he would never do that! and didnt you hear that he was always found 'not guilty'?" and they simly say that it was because he was michael jackson and thats why they let him free, and whenever i tell them the truth about the lies said they always come up with something to say to contradict me and i always feel like im letting michael down Sad i hate that feeling...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 8:51 am

I hate to say this because I'm being a total hyprocrite because one thing I dont do is ignore them, I cant help it I just wanna KILL!!!

But I'm gonna say it anyway, ignore them, your reacting is what they want, they feed off it.
Leave it to the psycho fans like myself to fight them lol.
Besides if all goes well with a plan the journalists who do stick up for Michael have, there are going to be a lot less haters and a lot more fans in the world. Its just gonna take more time, they've been working on vindicating Michael for years but its an uphill battle with all the media bias but I have faith the truth will come out in the end. "Lies runs sprints but the truth runs marathons."-MJ
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 9:44 am

Yuna- Haters really aggravate me. I've almost been kicked out of a bookstore for sticking up for him. XD
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 4:56 am

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
Yuna- Haters really aggravate me. I've almost been kicked out of a bookstore for sticking up for him. XD

lol! I got myself suspended from school for slapping my teacher cause she called him a you know what.
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 8:43 am

Yuna wrote:

lol! I got myself suspended from school for slapping my teacher cause she called him a you know what.

Hey, its all for L.O.V.E. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 2:33 pm

Hahaha *Slap!* "Sorry, but it's all for love. L.O.V.E."
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:12 pm

if they say why tell them that it was human nature to share the L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 10:35 pm

LOL Miss Luv theyd look at me like I was on crack!

Angelpup- yeah, and then tell em to beat it. X)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 4:37 pm

we r on mj crack
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 9:52 pm

Yeah, but that's okay, because MJ crack doesnt kill anyone...literally. ;]
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 10:27 pm

MJ crack makes us spread the L.O.V.E. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  EmptySeptember 28th 2010, 8:23 pm

Lol yepp!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hear me out.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear me out.    Hear me out.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hear me out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other stuff(blah) :: Other Discussions about Michael-
Jump to: