Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

prince and paris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 9:37 pm

Guys katherin is puttin prince and paris in private school that isnt safe they r michael fuckin jacksons kids some 1 mite hurt them or worse *gulp*
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 9:45 pm

Well, it's better than putting then im public. I trust Momma Kat is putting her kids in an excellent private school. Sure, theyre the children of the most famous man on earth, but I'm sure kids their age wont use them for anything horrible.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 11:59 pm

yeah, i actually looked up the school on the internet, they only have around 750 kids and many celebrities like nichole richie have gone to that school, so i think its pretty safe, and besides, i they're michael's kids they are going to keep a closer look on them, i also read that it was prince the one begging for a social life and paris reluctantly agreed, though little blanket is still homeschooled...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 10:17 am

Yeah that's what I read too, carolina.
The school is a private school and many celebs have gone there, so the fact that Michael Jackson's children are going there wont phase them. And seeing the class of children (like celebrities' children) are also going there, security will be high so I don't think there will really be any worries. I think they will get the fair amout of 'omigoodness your Michael Jackson's kids' kinda stuff, but the teachers won't treat them any differently and the other students might not bother them as much because they probably are either rich, or a celebrities' kid.
I think it's good that Prince and Paris are going to a school. Blanket's still going to be homeschooled, but he's still young.
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 6:30 pm

But there will b kids that r jealous cuz they r mj's kids oh god im so worried they arent even my kids and i worry about them lyk they r
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 7:34 pm

Michael's children can't be sheltered forever, and I really think going to a school with other kids is a good thing for them.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 3:00 am

yeah, andd after like a week or two all the commotion is going to die down (so about now because the kids already started school) because everyone is going to see that they are just normal kids and they will start to make friends
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 7:42 am

I hope so but im still worried
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 9:06 am

Yeah all the buzz woulda died down by now
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 8:51 am

hey guys, i found this today: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/back-school-michael-jacksons-oldest-children-head-classroom/story?id=11567145 apparently the kids are doing good and no need to worry about anything Smile
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 9:00 am

I'm so glad theyre adjusting well to the school environment.

I found it funny when they were listing the graduates. Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian?
HA! The jackson kids are going to blow them out of the water!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 2:39 pm

I can't wait to see what they're gonna do when they're older
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prince and paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: prince and paris   prince and paris Empty

Back to top Go down

prince and paris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other stuff(blah) :: MJ News-
Jump to: