Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tight Me Up

Go down 
+3
MJIsMyLife28
jalisa
xLovelyOne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:11 am

Both of us alone in the room, he walks to me with a rope, makes me lay on the bed ties up my hands and my feet the edges of the bed,

puts a black band around my head to cover my eyes, his mouth starts to spill dirty words into my ear very softly,

giving me every detail of how perfect it will be through the night, takes out a small feather out of the pillow,

sliding it on my body while i get the most amazing sensation of shivers turning me on and making me jump from the ticklish sensation

"are u enjoying this?"- he asked me...

"more than u can imagine, but plz stop i can't take this anymore" i fought back trying to release myself from the ropes

michael jumps on top of me, takes my hands and whispers "DONT MOVE, we're not done here yet!, this is just getting started, just relax and enjoy" moves himself down and slightly bites my earlobe

it made me moan instantly "aahhh" i tried to fight again,he puts his own weight on my body this time to stop my movement "U have been warned!, i told you not to move!" starts to move even lower on top of me...

with the little feather brushing it on my body i couldn't help myself i started to moan louder "oh please! please! stop!!"

He pretends he didn't heard me and continues moves down below my belly button, i knew what he was about to do, but i couldn't handle it no more... once he began to stroke the feather on my thighs, i was about to reach the point of no return when i heard him "please calm down and dont waste ur energy, this is only the beginning" finally stops moving the feather in the right place and slowly puts his finger on my spot, i just stood there waiting for him to put it inside of me, i was desperate!!

To my surprise, i felt something different and it wasn't just his finger.... "oooh no... omg...what is that?" I was clueless for a second, he stopped "What do u think it is?" "MMMM!! now i know..." i struggled so bad to be released,felt his slimy & wet tongue moving inside of me, i felt his hands moving below me trying to hold my legs up, so i followed what his hands where doing, out of nowhere he starts to speed up.

OMG! FUCK! YES! YES!....his tongue was so deep inside, his upper lip sucking my clit!

after a few seconds he stops...

"What!? why did u stopped?" i panted...

"the best part is about to cum" he giggled...

he went back on top of me, letting me know he was ready to fuck the shit out of me...

"you ready for it,baby?" he said this as he teases me with the tip of his dick, he moans a little "Huh!?.. are u ready for it?" slams it inside of me fast "UUUUHH!!!" then he takes it out again!!

"Oh god!, please! give it to me!!" I begged "Oh please!"

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 7:25 am

xLovelyOne wrote:
"you ready for it,baby?" he said this as he teases me with the tip of his dick, he moans a little "Huh!?.. are u ready for it?" slams it inside of me fast "UUUUHH!!!" then he takes it out again!!

"Oh god!, please! give it to me!!" I begged "Oh please!"

To be continued....

Sweet Lawd! to be continued Tight Me Up  Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:24 am

Ahhhh!! You tease! tongue
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:21 am

PLEASE CONTINUE THAT WAS FUKIN HOT! OMFG
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:21 pm

*0* PLEASE Continue!! I'm gonna FLIP OUT! OMGGG Why do u girls LOVE to tease w/ the CLIFF HANGERS?!?!? Dx Whatever happened to finishing a good ol'fashioned fic?!? Leave the TEASING to Michael *SOOOOOBBBSS* >.< !!!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 7:23 pm

Make it speedy Jess please..... *rocks back and forth* I swear u guys and your cliffhangers are gonna make me lose my mind!!!

Um yeah Wonderlust like u have room to talk. As i can see YOUR latest fic is hanging off quite the cliff too sweetheart XD
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 7:43 pm

Not anther cliffhangerrr! It was great but please continueeee! Lol

And Wonderlust, lostinparadise has a point XD
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 8:36 pm

ROFLLL yea! but Thats supposed to be more of a Fanfiction not just a *wham-bam-thank-u-MIKE* situation! (not that there is anything wrong with THAT xD) lawl I just need to organize the plot and stuff - and BELIEVE me it will have its fair share of ACTION, I just wanna sprinkle it about sparingly before I get to the Finale LAWLL. I promise I'll work hard to STOP the cliffhangers! Have Patience!! cat
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 8:52 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
ROFLLL yea! but Thats supposed to be more of a Fanfiction not just a *wham-bam-thank-u-MIKE* situation! (not that there is anything wrong with THAT xD) lawl I just need to organize the plot and stuff - and BELIEVE me it will have its fair share of ACTION, I just wanna sprinkle it about sparingly before I get to the Finale LAWLL. I promise I'll work hard to STOP the cliffhangers! Have Patience!! cat

I'll have all the patience in the world if need be but um "I just wanna sprinkle it about sparingly before I get to the Finale" - Wonderlust
that sounds like more cliffhangers to me *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 2:42 pm

lostinparadise is right XD 'a *wham-bam-thank-u-MIKE* situation' LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tight Me Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tight Me Up    Tight Me Up  Empty