Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your memories. :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Post your memories. :P Empty
PostSubject: Post your memories. :P   Post your memories. :P EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 2:57 pm

Title explains itself. If you have any memories from your childhood or whatever, feel free to post them here. Razz

One of my memories is when I was 11 years old, and I was making a show on my iMovie with my best friend, Saz. In one of the episodes, I danced to MJ's song, "In The Closet". I was small back then, but I was a good dancer. Razz

I use the Razz smiley too much. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

Post your memories. :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your memories. :P   Post your memories. :P EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 4:20 pm

When I was in the 3rd grade (which, thinking about it, was around the time of the 2005 trial), my music teacher would make us sing Heal The World all the time Smile Me and my bestie made up lil dance to it XD and then one day, our teacher dimmed the lights in the classroom and we all watched MJ music videos (I think thats plural lol but I only recall watching one of them - Thriller! XD)
Back to top Go down

Post your memories. :P
Page 1 of 1