Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?   How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? EmptyFebruary 9th 2011, 6:00 am

this is quite confusing but extremely funny, one of my friends posted this on facebook and i thought i'd share it Very Happy

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?   How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? EmptyApril 27th 2011, 3:38 pm

I know it's a little late for me to reply to this, but...
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?   How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? EmptyMay 1st 2011, 10:29 am

sam here but that was hilarious! that is a lot of talk about light bulbs lol Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?   How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Forum Members Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?
Page 1 of 1