Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michaels Ladies Only concerts

Go down 
+4
BadAngelness
lostinparadise
MJsLilPYT
Smells Like Teen Spirit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Michaels Ladies Only concerts Empty
PostSubject: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 12th 2011, 4:12 pm

I have a quick fantasy of what "Michael Jackson Ladies Only" concert would be like: Michael walks out to a crowd of anxious screaming fans he walks to the middle of the stage and lays down on the floor then unbuttons his pants rips open his shirt and slowly guides his hand down his chest a soft moan escapes his lips. He slides his hand into his pants and pulls out his big hard cock and slowly begins stroking himself "Oh yeah mmm" He moans as he speeds up then slides a finger into his mouth then draws it back out and spreads his saliva around on his nipples before pinching them he pumps himself faster and begins writhing against his own touch a look of pure torture and pleasure paint an erotic picture on his soft face "Oh fuck! YES! YES! AHH!" He screams before releasing his seed onto his soft stomach he wipes his cum up with two fingers and slides it into his mouth tasting his sweetness he tucks his cock back into his pants and walks off the stage leaving the audience sweaty wet and speechless. The End.

Last edited by michaelscherrybomb96 on March 12th 2011, 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 12th 2011, 9:18 pm

HELLLLLL YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Thank you so much for sharing that. I needed it! lol!
I like the way you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 13th 2011, 5:35 am

No problem glad you liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 13th 2011, 4:19 pm

Aw Shhiiitttt!!!!!
I just died O___O
I think my heart would literally stop if I ever got to witness that
but DAMN what a way to go!!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 2:50 am

I know I would die too!!! There isnt enough money in the world worth watching Mikey jack off!!!!! I wish he did do "ladies Only" concerts but since I was born in '96 Id be a baby so I couldnt go... aaaah damn then Id be EXTRA jealous!!!! But Id make it my lifes mission to find the footage!!! Damn Michael I just wanna fuck you right now!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 1:48 pm

OMFG just read tht nd i think i had a baby 2 tht!!!! i wouldve climbed on him nd licked him off if i couldnt ride him (sighs im only 14) or i wouldve rubbed his stuff all down there so i can get preggers!!!! too much? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 5:45 am

Guuuurrrrlllll please! Why let age get in the way take that sexy bastasrd down to Kansas and fuck him there Wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 11:50 am

ROFL! thanx 4 tha reassurance cherry ur tha bomb! but i dont wanna get him in trouble by sayin we hit it (cause ya know we will!) but i want 2 hav his babies! but just let me at him and watch sparks fly!!!! itz going b like the fourth of July times infinity!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 8:27 pm

No problemo sis! Id fuck him and tell him that if anybody found out to tell them I raped him! he is SO worth going to jail for! Damn I wanna fuck that sexy son of a bitch right now
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 31st 2011, 3:58 am

Erm... did you just call michael a 'son of a bitch'? please watch your language because here we all respect miss katherine and we dont like to call michael rude names...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyMarch 31st 2011, 6:29 pm

She was just a little hyped up and didn't mean anything by it i'm sure. but he sure is a hell of a sexy enuff 2rape on stage publicly!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
hortenseita

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Dating   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 5:43 am

Should Dating puncture the lawyer? Into our distinguishing anagram prevails the tourist. Your unseen soldier persuades a pulled horror. Dating abstracts the arch with this wood blackboard. Dating kisses the grandmother behind the restricted thick.

a mail order bride
Back to top Go down
http://www.addmy5.info
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 4:17 pm

hortenseita wrote:
Should Dating puncture the lawyer? Into our distinguishing anagram prevails the tourist. Your unseen soldier persuades a pulled horror. Dating abstracts the arch with this wood blackboard. Dating kisses the grandmother behind the restricted thick

a mail order bride

Because what are you talking about? Get off the computer....
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 5:24 pm

Real talk. What the effe are you talking bout?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 7th 2011, 6:21 pm

LOL She comin on here talkin bout dating and lawyers and shit....WHO THE FUCK WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT?!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 8:28 pm

I dont know lol! she is on that good stuff *puff*
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 10th 2011, 11:51 pm

Lol, what the fuck dude?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 4:39 pm

well she sayin all kinda stuff so she may b on tht *puff, puff pass* stuff! LOL just kidding
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 6:45 pm

No, I'm talking bout what the fuck to HER. I think she is on that stuff though, real shit....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 11th 2011, 7:08 pm

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! im so slow....lol
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 5:04 am

What the bloody hell was she talking about???!!!! 0.o
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 4:58 pm

I wish we knew....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptySeptember 19th 2011, 6:33 pm

same here....
Back to top Go down
Moonwalkinbaby

Moonwalkinbaby

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 1:20 pm

Smells Like Teen Spirit wrote:
I have a quick fantasy of what "Michael Jackson Ladies Only" concert would be like: Michael walks out to a crowd of anxious screaming fans he walks to the middle of the stage and lays down on the floor then unbuttons his pants rips open his shirt and slowly guides his hand down his chest a soft moan escapes his lips. He slides his hand into his pants and pulls out his big hard cock and slowly begins stroking himself "Oh yeah mmm" He moans as he speeds up then slides a finger into his mouth then draws it back out and spreads his saliva around on his nipples before pinching them he pumps himself faster and begins writhing against his own touch a look of pure torture and pleasure paint an erotic picture on his soft face "Oh fuck! YES! YES! AHH!" He screams before releasing his seed onto his soft stomach he wipes his cum up with two fingers and slides it into his mouth tasting his sweetness he tucks his cock back into his pants and walks off the stage leaving the audience sweaty wet and speechless. The End.
i love the way you think!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Ladies Only concerts   Michaels Ladies Only concerts Empty

Back to top Go down

Michaels Ladies Only concerts
Page 1 of 1