Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing on the ceiling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Dancing on the ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 4th 2011, 2:42 pm

I walked into the room and heads turned, NO they ROLLED. I was the Gothic beauty any man would be lucky to get with and I knew that with long black hair, the perfect body, short tight black dress, smoky eyes,and fish nets with my loyal combat boots.ALL BLACK EVERYTHING. That party was full of hot guys that were very promising prospects for a good time but only ONE guy caught my eye. He was the biggest star of 1984 and he was looking my way. I made my way over and introduced myself.

"Lupe Maria Arriaga." I said, letting it roll off of my tongue.

"Well, Hi there, Lupe. I'm Michael. " He said, smiling that oh so sexy smile, and shaking my hand.

We started talking for a while and he flirted his ass off. Sooner or Later they started to pay some music, and the music got really loud so he asked me if I wanted to go into another room. We went into one of the back rooms, and sat down on the bed.

"So tell me, do you have a boyfriend?" Michael asked me. Suddenly he seemed so close to me on the bed.

"Well, kinda and kinda not. We're on and off." I said

"You should tell him it's over."

"Mmmm-hmmmm and why is that?" I said smiling slyly. I knew why.

"Because I know somebody else that's very interested." He said.

"Well, I'd love to meet this somebody else." I said, looking at him, his dark eyes now fixed intensely on my lips.

Michael laughed. "I'd love to continue this but I can't take it anymore. I want you RIGHT NOW." He didn't waste anymore time. He aggressively kissed my lips and forced his tongue in my mouth. All this while he was unbuttoning his shirt. I unzipped his pants and pulled them off of him. Then, LOOK AT THAT, My clothes went flying.

He pushed me down on the bed, and I pulled his underwear down. Then I saw his dick. It was GARGANTUAN and I was shocked as hell. I guess he could tell, because he laughed out loud, and said "Don't be scared. I don't bite...much." I got on top of him and kissed him all the way down, starting at his neck, leaving a small purple hickey from my vampire like teeth, and i kissed his stomach, turned on by how warm his skin was was, and I slowly slid his dick in my mouth, I sped up when I got used to the...size and I flicked my tongue at the top of it , almost as if trying to keep his moaning in. I did it faster and he moaned so loud,I think the party outside heard it.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it as I sucked and rubbed him. When I was done I kissed my way back up, making my way to his lips. He turned my on my back did the same getting down to my spot,and sticking his fingers inside me and licking my clit. I moaned and held on to the bed post. He moved his fingers in and out quickly and swiftly, almost teasing me.

"Enough of this, baby." Michael got up and pulled me closer to him. He lifted my leg up and propped it on his shoulder. He slid himself in slowly, but the movements became quickened and hard. I screamed louder and louder.

"Fuck me! Harder! faster! OOOOOOOH!!! YEAH! Mmm!Mmmm!" Even though sooner or later, I would open my mouth and nothing would come out because I'd been fucked stupid. SPEEEEEECHLEEEEESSSSS!

"Come on, baby. Say it. Say my name for me!" Michael yelled

"Oooooooooo MICHAEL! DO IT LIKE THAT, BABY!!!"

Michael pulled himself out of me and laid down on the bed, pulling for me to get on top of him. I gladly obeyed and got on him and rode him. I saw sweat run down his face while he groaned. "YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU? Now, you scream my name!"

"Oh yeah! LUPE! RIDE ME FASTER! OH GOD!"

What I kind of person would I be if I let him down, eh? So I went faster, until he started to tremble and shake under me.

"Oh my god..." Michael moaned

I hopped off of him and he emptied his sweet milky load in my mouth.

Afterward, I laid back on the bed next to him. He looked at me and smiled the same smile from before. I smiled back and said " So I guess you're that somebody else?"

He laughed and held me. Then he said "I know you're a grown woman and you can do what you want, and I'm not trying to tell you what to do but you don't really have to see anybody else."

I thought that was so sweet, so I said "I'd love to keep seeing you, if we have more nights like this."

"We will." He said. "But maybe we should get back out there."

"Uh-huh."

We put our clothes back on. He grabbed my hand and said, "C'mon! Let's go dance!"

We went back out and blended with the dancing crowd, and we danced together, and partied the night away.

Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 4th 2011, 6:37 pm

danced the night away huh? lol that was really hot! lupe y michael r muy fantastico @sex i mean @a party? unexpected
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 5th 2011, 5:01 pm

angelpup wrote:
danced the night away huh? lol that was really hot! lupe y michael r muy fantastico @sex i mean @a party? unexpected

AAAHHHGH! Please don't judge me! LOL I was trying to think of SOMETHING!! I hate this story! I'm like a THREE year old when it comes to writing sex stories!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 9th 2011, 12:18 am

o please! my first story sucked some serious goolash this is some magic here for a new one! I can't believe this is a first for you . you have a hardcore talent set in stone embrace it before i force you to lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 9th 2011, 1:23 am

LOL!!!! I'm SURE your story isn't as bad as mine. This actually isn't my first one though. My first story is called Michael's First Time: Light The Candles. THAT one sucks ass.....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 14th 2011, 8:07 am

doubt it! mines didnt really make sense because i was new and it reallly is crappy lol now that one sucked some serious ass
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 15th 2011, 1:50 am

I'll read it. Wait...is it still up?? Or did you like take it down or something? I don't know I still haven't gotten a chance to read all of the stories...But I'll get around to it!! TECHNICALLY I'm still new but I have almost 3 years worth of hot dreams with Michael saved up sooooo...yeah!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 15th 2011, 2:58 am

Lol thats awesome bout the dreamz and all of them are up. I forgot the name of my 1st story but it is in 3 parts and i seemed like a mega writer virgin at the time so heed my warning lol. i also wrote the assistant, non mistake, the reunion and trusting you the sequel which is where i screwd up, got ticked off and took a break from writing
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 18th 2011, 7:19 pm

Aw okay! LOL A MEGA WRITER VIRGIN?!?!?!?!?!?!? LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY!!! That's why I'm praising you see? because I would've had a fit and threw my computer across the room.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 18th 2011, 9:13 pm

I am so for real! It was horrible and didnt make any sense and was so frikkin crooked lol. But I aint worth the praise cause my stories still suck, kinda. Hahaha but after re-reading them i wanted to cry blood cuz they suck THAT much lol. Have you read the horror yet?
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 6:54 am

Ummmm...no, girl not yet because you know about school and stuff, and plus my mama is always interrupting what I'm doing to go do something else for her, so I haven't had much time to do much of anything lately.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 11:04 am

OMG my mama is the exact same way! But i get you girl. See I told you they pretty much sucked ass cuz the universe wont even let you read them! Hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 21st 2011, 12:48 pm

lol and sorry I haven't gotten back to your messages really, sometimes I only have like 5 or 10 minutes before I have to get back offline.... :/
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling EmptyAugust 21st 2011, 7:36 pm

its ok i understand completly. but im tellin u itz the universe! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on the ceiling   Dancing on the ceiling Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing on the ceiling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: