Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Anxious Queen

Go down 
+4
mariah702
Wonderlust
carolina
lostinparadise
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 7:42 pm

It was raining earlier that day. Layer upon layer of clouds blanketed the valley, clinging to the mountains and filling the air with heavy, cold mist. Cords of water pelted the ground and scrabbled blunt fingers against the roofs and trees as the clouds disgorged their load, everything was streaked, blurred and hidden behind the torrential streamers.
Where is he?was the thought that continuously permeated her mind. The war was won, and the troops have returned, all except for the few casualties and her King.
Queen Arianne stood on the balcony, waiting… worrying.
She recalled the time they spent together before he left. She burned with anger when he told her he had to go to the front lines. That he had to leave her, possibly forever. Arianne wrenched herself away from him and when her fingers were inches away from the door, she felt a hand close tightly over her arm. Before she knew it, she was in his arms again and the arms around her were strong, unmoving. He pulled her tight against him, so tight she could feel the tension at the center of him nudging against her hips. He lightly brushed his lips against hers, which sent a spark of pleasure running up and down her body as he laid her down on the bed. He wasn’t too rough but he wasn’t at all gentle. His every move made her want to cry out for more, but she was unable as the intense passion rendered her speechless. She was ecstatic; it was never like this before, never. He was showing his love for her in a way that made her think that this would be the last time she would feel him. After their passion subsided, she was more physically exhausted than she had ever been and that’s saying a lot considering she was wed to a very energetic King.
The sensations she experienced as she reminisced made her want to go out and find him, to chastise him for making her wait so long to see him, to hear his voice, to feel him, taste him, touch him, kiss him, to bring him back to bed with her.
That is… if he was even alive.
Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she envisioned a palace guard climbing the steps, entering the room and telling her she was now a widow. Just then, there was a knock at the door. Arianne's body went rigid as she stared out at the setting sun.
“Enter.” she said.
Holding her breath, the Queen waited for the devastating news.
“Ari?”
That voice. No, it’s impossible.
“Ari, baby, are you alright?” Wrapping around her midsection, a pair of arms pulled her closer to a warm body she instantly recognized to be real and not a figment of her imagination. Then came the voice again, even closer this time, right at her ear. “The King has returned to his Queen.” he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her neck.
Without a second thought, she turned to tightly embrace him. Arianne's body shook violently with sobs as she clung to him.
Michael was utterly baffled. Her tantrums and unexpected—often violent—outbursts were one thing, but this, this he wasn't used to. Had so much changed since he’d been away?
“What’s wrong?” he innocently asked.
She brought her head up, disbelief in her teary eyes. “What’s wrong? What’s wrong! I was worried sick, that’s what’s wrong. Not knowing if you were coming back to me or not, I was dying on the inside Michael. You know I can’t bear to be without you, how DARE you do this to me.”
Now this was the Arianne he knew and loved. This Arianne he could handle. With a heavy sigh, he stroked her cheek with his thumb, saying, “I am so so very sorry and I wish you would let me know just how you want me to make it up to you.”
Wiping the tears from her face, she said, “Nothing you could do in a million million years could ever make this up to me.”
With his thumb and index finger, he held her by the chin. “Really?”
A second later he was kissing her passionately and her physical response was immediate, desire ran through her like a current. They were alone in the world and not even an enemy attack could ruin this. She became timid, vulnerable and weak in his arms. He was in her blood now, she had to have him. Her lips parted and she felt the warm, gentle probe of his tongue as it entered her mouth. She moaned as the intensity of this simple kiss escalated to almost carnal. He lifted her off her feet and placed her on the wide surface of the balcony ledge. His fingers traced her neck, leaving her flesh burning where he touched her.
He groaned and she felt his hands on her knees. After a split second of thought, she separated them then she felt him step between her legs.
This is exactly what she wanted, to see nothing but fireworks behind her eyelids, to smell nothing but him, to feel nothing but his lips and tongue against hers, her hand on his cheek, his hands locked like vices on her hips.
He pulled away, leaving her breathless. His lips followed the same path his fingers made before. Chills. He parted his lips from her enflamed flesh. Chuckling, he moved his mouth to her ear. “How do you feel right now?”
Her thoughts screamed, HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I FEEL? “I’ve never wanted anything more in my life as much as I want you right now.” she whispered.
He took a deep breath, touching his forehead to hers. He pulled her into him and breathed into her hair. Sparks alighted in her mind. His touch was more powerful than he knew or maybe he knew it well, and was reckless with his touching. He sent every part of her into turmoil and perhaps it was this control that he found amusing.
Moving back to her ear, he whispered, “That’s just what I wanted to hear.”
He held her by the hand and walked her over to the bed. He kissed her forehead, then, with practiced precision, disrobed himself and his bride. She lay back on the bed. He pressed his hips to hers as she slowly ran her hands over his bare back. He bent and took one hard nipple into his mouth, suckling her for a moment before releasing her quivering peak and licking a line down her tummy. Arianne closed her eyes and bit down hard on her lips, moaning as he kissed lower and lower.
She cried out when he forced her legs apart and slipped a slender finger inside her. She swung her leg up onto his shoulder, knotted one hand in his hair and the other in the sheets, slowly rocking her hips as she rode his finger.
“Michael,” she said weakly.
He loved this reaction but he would hate to keep his Queen waiting after all this time. He climbed over her and kissed her lips hungrily. Her hands traced a line down his chest and he moaned into her mouth when she touched him below the waist.
She coaxed him over onto his back and straddled him. There she goes breaking the rules again, he thought as he grinned up at her. She returned his grin and curled her fingers around his shaft and guided it inside her so hot and so wet self. He gripped her hips as she mounted him. He watched the place where they were joined and nearly lost his mind. His eyes rolled and he spat curses when she started to bounce on him.
He slid a hand up to cup one of her breasts. She clutched his arm and whipped her hips. Michael sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist, taking her breast into his mouth as he ran his thumb over the nipple of the other. He lifted her up into his arms and laid her on her back with her head on the pillows. He grabbed her by the back of the head and covered her lips with his as he drove deeper between her thighs.
He kissed her neck, then her chin, then her lips then he got up onto his knees and grabbed her behind, bringing her lower half up with him. Her head thrashed on the pillows as he rhythmically pumped in and out of her. Almost instantly, he felt her begin to clench around him and this made our... (ahem) her King a little dizzy. An army in battle he could handle as easily as breathing, but he couldn't hold his own when Arianne used her body against him. His grip on her hips tightened when he felt his control slipping.
Screams echoed up to the high ceiling as orgasm rocked his body as well as hers.
He collapsed on top of her and their lips met.
Michael left to go make sure that all the troops had gone home to their families; he found no one left in the castle but the guards. Then, as promised, he quickly returned to his weakened woman. As he lay next to her, Arianne folded herself around his body. She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder, turning her face to his neck and inhaling his sweet scent. Her King had returned to her at last and she swore to never let him go, no matter what the consequences. The completely satisfied Queen drifted off to sleep with what vaguely sounded like the word “Mine.” on her lips.
~~THE END~~

Last edited by lostinparadise on June 15th 2010, 4:23 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 7:03 am

*dies* omg, i loved every single part of that!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 12:08 pm

Aw, thanks The Anxious Queen Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 1:40 am

Wow, that was hawt. I like how you kept it tasteful yet definaely rated R good job! Very Happy

The Anxious Queen GOLDPANTS1
^THATS my kind of KING^
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 11:01 am

Thank you so much. Though, I still think it needs work and yours was way better.
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 9:14 pm

Lolz I just read the other message you left on my fic's thread, and no, your fiction isn't "CRAP." I honestly wish I wrote like that when I was 15....15!!

At your age I was my best friend's "editor," (I used to edit her fanfictions and lemons/erotica) and I can honestly say you are very talented Smile

I really liked the scene setting with the rain and Michael's portrayal. So chivalrous and galant .... The Anxious Queen Drunken_smilie..ok *swoon* I'm going off topic xD but still. You should write more fics The Anxious Queen Icon_biggrin

The Anxious Queen Kingogpop_mj

The Anxious Queen Blinky_mj-1

"Who...me?" *Blinky-blink*
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:04 am

great job girly, you had my eyes glued to the screen, lmao!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MJsHazelEyedPYT

MJsHazelEyedPYT

Female Virgo Posts : 29

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 9:07 pm

This was SO good!!! I love the idea of King Michael Wink I was hooked on every word! Great job!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 1:05 pm

Thanx so much The Anxious Queen Icon_biggrin

Last edited by lostinparadise on February 23rd 2010, 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyNovember 15th 2009, 9:46 pm

dayum that was hot and sexy
got me wanting michael more
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyDecember 20th 2009, 4:32 pm

so so so lost for words i read it again

he has so much control over us
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen EmptyDecember 20th 2009, 11:58 pm

mega mikegasm! great job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Anxious Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anxious Queen   The Anxious Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anxious Queen
Page 1 of 1