Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping Hand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyDecember 6th 2011, 8:34 pm

im havin those reoccuring dreams again where as I hafta write it out to share. hope yall enjoy this anyway but i doubt its gonna be good

Helping Hand

jamari
.Helping Hand Mya1-e1282759884484
Michael

"Can somebody help me??? Open up open up please!!" I hear a begging cry at my door. What the hell is going on out there? is my very first thought. I, being the worried type but don't mess with me, proced to the front door and open it. You're probably thinking I'm stupid for letting strangers in my house but I could'nt see out the peephole and they sounded scared. As soon as the door is wide enough, three men run into the room, stumbling over each other. I look out behind them to see whats chasing them but I didn't see anyone or thing. "Close the door before they come!" the tall man yells before pushing the door closed and locking it. They were all really sweaty and look as though they finished a race or something. "Can someone please tell me what's going on before I call the cops?" One man was sitting on the floor with his head bent down. He mumbled softly," well its your own fault you let us in." I place my hands on my hips."If someone doesn't tell me something soon it'll be my fault yall get mauled to death by whatever was chasing you so talk. Now." The man at the door and a shorter, musclier guy glanced at each other then at the guy on the floor. He sighs before looking up at me. "Well?" "We were running from these girls. They're almost faster than a cheetah and crazier as I don't know what", says the shorter man. "Why were they chasing you?" "They wanted me", says the one on the floor. He has a really cute face and curly hair under his hat. I guess I can see why they would want him but chasing him up the street? "They must be to try to run up a hill. But then there's yall who did it too...." They all smile. "Manners! My name is Jamari Wells and you all are?" The tallest guy against the door was the first to speak. "Nice to meet you Miz Wells my name is Javon Beard". I smile shake his hand then go to the muscular guy. "My name is J Smith." I shake his hand too with a firmer shake then head to the one on the floor. "And you are?" He looks up at me in shock. Did I do something wrong? "What you don't introduce yourself to the person who saved you and your friends?" "Umm... yeah. I uh my name is Michael", he reaches up to shake my hand. I smile again as I feel an electric spark when we touch. Interesting. He stands up before me still looking a little lost. Then Javon bursts out laughing. "What's so funny?" "You honestly don't know?" he asks. I shake my head. J laughs with him. "What's going on?" I look from guy to guy. Michael is the only one who isn't laughing but has a funny look on his face. I throw my hands up and leave the room. Men.

I go into the kitchen and sit on the counter to see out the window. I saw a huge gaggle of women and girls alike walking around searching. "Umm Michael, your search party is here." I hear a groan. "I love them and all but sometimes they are just too much!" He sits at the table with his head in his hands. "Hey you ok?" Whats wrong with him? "Yeah its just a small headache." "I have asprin if you want?" "Naw it'll go away soon enough." "You want anything? I've got enough food to last me through winter and it's only July." "No I wouldn't want to impose-" "Great. I'll start lunch. Go tell your friends in case they want something too." I interupt him. He was being to kind. He looks up at me again like I said something else bad. "Whenever my head hurt its cause I haven't eaten. When's the last time you ate?" "Last night." It's 2 pm! "Then you really need to eat!" "I can't do that. You've been nice enough already." "If you don't eat I'll force-feed you through a straw. It's rude to not eat your hostess' cooking when she offers. And it's rude not too feed your guests. Invited or not. Now go tell Smitty and Javon." I command him. He smirks, "ma'm yes ma'm". I laugh and shake my head before putting on my apron. When the guys come back in the kitchen, I had lunch spread out: vegetable lasagna (tasted like there's meat in it), sweet rolls, and baked chicken wings. They all pile at the table and almost dug in until I made them stop. "Would you boys like anything to drink?" "Do you have orange juice?"Michael asks. "And root beer", pipes up J. "Yup and yup. What about you Javon?" "I'd like some water. And I'm not a boy. I'm a man." He states in a deep voice. I try not to laugh as I fulfill each request. "OJ for Michael, RB for J Smith, and H2O for the 'man'." Michael and J snicker. "Now let's say grace then you can eat. Any volunteers to pray?" They all look at me. "Lemme guess. Yall don't do that?" J and Javon shake their heads no. I sigh and let them eat anyway. Javon dug right into his food and shoved forkful after forkful into his mouth. J (also known as Smitty) jammed rolls with lasagna and took big hunk of bites from them. Michael on the other hand just sat there staring at the food. "Whats wrong with it?" "Huh, oh nothing it looks delicious", he murmers looking at me sincerely. "Well you can't eat with your eyes so I don't care how it looks. Taste it." "I.... can't." "He's tryna be a vegetarian." "Oh! Well why didn't you say so?" "You didn't ask", he grins. I cut my eyes at him before rolling them and making him talk in the corner of the kitchen with me. "The only meat is the grilled chicken. You can still have rolls and the veggie lasagna." He smiles at me. A real one this time showing every last perfect illuminating tooth. "You can make meatless lasagna?" "Yeah my mom taught me when I was younger." "Thats so different. I like it though." My heart flitters a little at his compliment. We both go back to the table and he starts to eat hugrily. I smile in contentment while I just sit and watch them all scarf down my cooking.

After lunch I cleaned off my table as the guys went into the living room. "Can I help?" a voice pipes up. Why am I not surprised it's Mr.Mysterious himself? "What washing the dishes? It's ok I've got it." "No I insist. I was the one who ate the food anyway. You didn't touch a thing so why should you clean after us?", he says as he enters further into the kitchen. "Michael you're the guest so why would I- Oh!" I turn around to find my self a breath away from him. I freeze in my tracks and feel my balance thrown off. He grabs me quickly to catch me. All I'm thinking is 'damn'. I kinda see why he'd have the herd after him, he's gorgeous! I look up into his heaven blessed eyes of bronze. They were looking back into mine with a distinct intensity and kindness. Never have I ever seen a guy with such careful and loving eyes. Then I looked at his supple lips. I would love to get a piece of that chocolate! Snap out of it girl! This guy is on the run and your GUEST. You shouldn't be trying to get with your guest. You are only housing him. Thats IT! (dontcha hate it when your brain ruins perfect moments like this?) "You can let go of me at anytime you know?" "Oh umm my fault. But yes I would like to help with the dishes. Least I can do and you can't stop me." He had that wacky look on his face again. "Fine, you wash I dry. I guess I could use some help so that I won't be late", I finnaly give in and grab a clean rag. "Late for what if I may ask?" "Well if you must know, I deliver lunch to some of the older people on my street that I knew since the time I moved here when I was twenty." "And how long ago was that?" he pushes further. I bump him laughing. "You're not supposed to ask a lady that!" "I can't help I'm curious." He splashes me with the soapy water. "Well its none of your buisness to be curious about", I splash him back. We begin splashing water at each other until there wasn't any left in the sink. As he runs more water, Michael continues to talk. "But what you do is extremely nice. Very thoughtful." "Thank you. I figured I should re pay my debt to them for helping me whenever I was in a jam........" I drift off a bit. "Now those are neighbors. Maybe we should've went to their house instead because you are violent!", he jokes. I point a finger in threat but keep quiet in case I start to laugh. We finish the dishes then I start to pack my ginormous picnic basket. "DAMN!" I look over at Michael. "What?" "That basket is huge! Where on earth do you find something that big? A Giant's warehouse?" He marvels at the size of it. "Shutup it ain't THAT big. It has been passed down in my family from my great grandmother who wove it her self actually. SO there!" He immediately closes his mouth and blushes. "Oh! I mean .....I didnt mean it.... like that.... what I meant was..... that its a beautiful basket and I love it." I glare at him before cracking up. "Gotcha sucka! I got this at Albertson's down the street two years ago." His mouth drops and he exits the room. I start packing lunches laughing but also feeling a little sad because he left. Ahh why is this happening to me??

Last edited by BadAngelness on January 23rd 2012, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 9:38 pm

awwww Smile that's so sweet!
Me likes this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 10:00 pm

you dont even know whats gonna happen! Lol and it aint finish but it'll end up being corny i can feel it and tell right now
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 8:18 pm

And what's wrong with a little cornball fanfic? I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 10:02 pm

lol nothing i guess. should i continue it?
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 10:03 pm

Yes you should!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 10:10 pm

Aiight I'll start right now but I expect an update in return from you
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 10:12 pm

Okay, thank you and I will, just as soon as these stupid exams are over. Maybe tomorrow, since I get out early.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 10:15 pm

Ashanti is ugly. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER???!!??!?!!?!? Anyway, should continue it.
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 19th 2012, 5:02 pm

No she aint and what did I do to her? And yay no more exams for normal people. In virgnia where everybody is a fag, we have to wait forever for exams and i wanna be done with them already because now i have even more stress at home!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 20th 2012, 7:52 pm

YES, ASHANTI IS UGLY. And why did you model your girl after the jeminy cricket look a like?!?!?! Don't use that word. It makes you look hateful.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 21st 2012, 9:09 am

What word? And dont you think you look hateful calling the girl jeminy cricket? Damnit my update didnt go thru -_-* hate it when this happens. Update today on this and my actual fic though.....hopefully
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 22nd 2012, 7:36 pm

The word 'fag'. And I don't really care how hateful I look because I'm not saying anything that's really prejudice. Well, HURRY UP AND GET IT TO GO THROUGH!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 22nd 2012, 9:17 pm

How is it prejudice? And imma take as long i want just 4your comment bout ashanti and cuz it keeps getting deleted cuz i refuse to refresh lol
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand EmptyJanuary 23rd 2012, 9:07 pm

dangit the pic didnt work but i changed it to Mia happ now? updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Hand   Helping Hand Empty

Back to top Go down