Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Far Away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 20th 2012, 1:33 pm

Rose
Far Away from Home Sel%2022
Michael
Far Away from Home MJ_1982

Beatriz
Far Away from Home Cute-baby-girl

Chapter 1
Michael
I was tired of being alone so I went outside, to see if somebody, ANYBODY was there that I could just talk to. I slipped on my jacket and walked down the street to the local park. I knew the chance that someone would be there or anywhere for that matter, that late at night would be slim but I guess, I was more than a little bit desperate. Walking through the dimly lit park scared me but I wasn’t going to turn back home, where Joseph, my father, scared me even more. I heard rustling coming from the trees and was frightened so I picked up the pace. Then a little girl ran past me and I stopped dead in my tracks. She ran around me in a complete circle, and then stopped in front of me. She said “Hi, mister.” And smiled. “Hey. What’s your name?”
“Beatriz. But my sissy calls me ‘honey bea’. I’m 3!” She said holding out three of her little fingers. All of a sudden her eyes got bigger. “I know you! YOU’RE, YOU’RE MICHAEL JACKSON!” She gasped.
I laughed. “Yes, I am.”
“Can I have a…auto…auto…”
“Autograph. Yeah.” I smiled. Before I could take out a pen from my wallet, she said “Let me go get my sissy!” and ran off into the forest. For someone so little, she sure could run. I wondered why her sister let her run off like that. Either way, I just sat down near a tree and waited.
Rose
I awoke to the sound of my name being called in a loud voice. I slowly opened my eyes. “Rosie, guess what?!” My baby sister Beatriz asked. She was all excited and out of breath. Her big brown eyes were filled with joy. “What is it, honey bea?” I asked. “It’s…It’s…MICHAEL JACKSON! He’s outside and he said he would give me a autograph. I came to get you…COME ON BEFORE HE LEAVES!” She said, tugging my arm. “Awwww, no Honey Bea, Rosie’s tired.” I said groggily. She pouted and her eyes filed with tears. She used that cuteness well. “Okay, Okay. Rosie’s up. Now take me to Michael Jackson.” I said getting up from the bench. She ran off ahead of me. I honestly doubted that Michael Jackson woul be there when we got there but I decided to humor the kid. She didn’t get much happiness in her life.
“There he is!” Beatriz said, pointing to a dark silhouette near a tree. She ran toward the shaded figure and I ran to keep up with her. I squinted my eyes and watched the figure stand up when Beatriz ran over to it. Then they started walking toward me. Thanks to a street light, I could begin to make out a face. They got closer and closer and I could see…
“Whoa. It really is you. I’ll be damned.” I said, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I was still very tired but now a bit glad Beatriz came and got me.
Michael Jackson was an up-and-coming artist in 1982. I hadn’t really noticed him when he was with his brothers but a couple years ago, when he released that album…what was it called? “Off the…wall”? came out, I started to listen more often, well as often as I could get to a radio.
“Hi.” He waved, then held out his hand. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Rose.” I said, smiling and shaking his hand.
“I’m Michael. But I think Beatriz may have told you that already.” He laughed and him and Beatriz beamed at each other.
When I didn’t say anything, he continued “Anyway, umm…you wanted an autograph?”
“No thanks, but this one here wanted one.” I said. I tousled her hair and she stuck her tongue out at me, which I did back. Michael laughed and pulled a pen and paper out of his wallet. I watched him scribble on the sheet of paper and hand it to Beatriz.
“What do you say, Honey Bea?”
“Thank you, Mr. Jackson.” She said and hugged his leg.
“Awww, call me Michael.” He told her.
“Well, it was nice meeting you. Bye, now.” I nodded and waved goodbye and motioned for Beatriz to follow me back.
“Bye, Michael.” Beatriz said, sounding completely devastated. I picked her up and walked with her back to the bench, her pouting the whole time.
Chapter 2
Michael
I knew I should’ve asked if Rose and I could talk some but she didn’t seem to interested. So we went our separate ways. She went wherever she lived and I went back to Hayvenhurst, where I was alone once again. Now, I know what you’re thinkin’. I have siblings, yes. But they were all so distant. I needed a friend, someone I could tell everything to. I just couldn’t find that.
I thought about Rose and Beatriz and where they went after they left. I hoped deep down that I would see them again. Rose was so pretty, from what I could see in the dimly lit park, and she didn’t seem to care about who I was.
Anyway, the next night, I ventured through the park again, this time further back, into the trees. I figured if Rose was back there, maybe others would be back there too. Like, I said before, I was desperate. I was scared of the noises coming from in the trees but I just kept on walking. I passed a bench where someone was sitting but I didn’t really pay any attention until the person said “Hello.” I turned around and saw Rose coming toward me, smiling.
“Hello.”She said again.
“Hi, Rose” I said, relieved that it was her, and not a stranger, even though I didn’t know her very well either.
“What’s up?” She asked
“Nothing. Just…walking. You?”
“Same.”
“Where’s Beatriz?”
“With my brother, in my car.”
“You have a brother?”
“Yeah, He’s my twin. His name’s Maurice, after our dad.” She said and smiled.
“Interesting.” I said and smiled back.
She nodded. This was the perfect opportunity to get to know Rose better, so I asked “You wanna go get something to eat?”
“Uhhh…you see…”
“Come on. I’m buying.” I said, trying to convince her.
“Well, okay. But can I let my siblings know first?”
“Of course.” I said and she motioned for me to follow her to her car.
Rose
I was a little reluctant to accept Michael’s offer to get something to eat for a couple reasons. I didn’t want to leave Beatriz and Maurice alone and I didn’t want Michael to think I was sponging off of him. ‘I’ll bring some food back for them too.’ I thought. I would rather them eat than myself. I did really want to go out with Michael though. So I told my siblings I’d be back later.
We went to this diner up the street. When we walked in, people turned around and stared, someone even choking on their food. Michael smiled and looked at me. He said “It’s sad how much THAT happens to me.” And we both laughed. “I hope this is okay. I know you didn’t want to be too far away from your brother and sister.” I smiled “Yeah, it’s cool.”

Our waitress could barely seat us or take our order. She choked on every word she said. When she finally got her bearings, Michael let me order first, and I got a cheeseburger with a large side of fries. I knew it wasn’t a lot but at least my brother and baby sister could eat some real food. Michael ordered chicken fingers and a strawberry shake.
The waitress almost tripped with our food, but I caught her as she started to fall. She thanked me and looked at Michael as if she were about to die of embarrassment. He gave her a grin to let her know it was okay and she sheepishly set the food down and walked away.
We both starting laughing really hard when she was out of earshot. I didn’t eat more than a few fries before I asked for my food to be boxed up. Michael, on the other hand, ravaged his food, which made me laugh. When I looked up, his plate was empty.
Chapter 3
Michael
I got to know a lot about Rose. She was 20 years old, Her last name was Mauriello, her favorite color was black, she’d lived in many places across the country, and her parents passed away when her and her brother were 17, and Beatriz was just a baby. I told her a lot about how it felt to be famous and I loved how she was such a good listener. I loved to hear her talk as well. I got some opinions from her about my music, and how I should start taking more control of my own career.
It was so cool to meet a girl that was so…unaffected by my presence. It was so odd to meet a girl whose presence I was so affected by.
After we ate, we walked back through the park, to her car, where her brother was standing outside, holding Beatriz in his arms. Beatriz perked up when she saw Rose.
“Sissy!” She said and Rose took her from Maurice. Rose was so amazing when it came to her little sister.
Rose
I turned to Michael and said “I had a really nice time.”
“Me too.” He nodded and smiled. “I hope I can see you again.”
“You probably will.” I said, only half joking.
He giggled and asked “Can I have your number?”
“Ummm…no.” I said quickly.
He looked disappointed. So I spoke up “I lost my phone” I said and laughed nervously.
“Oh okay. Well here…” He said and went in his pocket. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and jotted something down then handed it to me. I put Beatriz down so that I could read it.
“Call me, okay?”
“Yeah.” I said
He began to leave but then back-tracked. He leaned closer to me, then hesitated and leaned in again and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
“Bye.” He said and walked away.
I couldn’t believe it. That wasn’t even a date and I got a kiss. It wasn’t on the lips or anything but it was still pretty cool, especially considering I’d just met him the day before. Was he starting to like me? ALREADY? I didn’t know if that was a good or a bad thing but I know that I was really happy for the rest of the night.
I turned around to see Maurice grinning at me. “Ooo, Rose’s got herself a boyfriend.”
Beatriz chimed in “Yeah, Rosie’s got herself a boyfriend.”
We all laughed. “Shut up and eat!” I said smiling and what…blushing?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4

Rose

Getting to know Michael was wonderful but I realized that I could be in over my head. I had to focus on staying alive, thriving out in the streets. I had to worry about Maurice and him about me. Most of all, I had to worry about Beatriz.

I sighed when I thought of my baby sister, so sweet and innocent. She deserved better and I was determined to give her that. Me and Maurice both were. I had no time for a boyfriend or dating or whatever it was Michael and I were doing.

I made up my mind. I was going to stop seeing him. I doubted he'd want to keep seeing me after he knew the truth. A famous pop star wanting to be with a homeless girl? One who had so much baggage? Not that I thought of my siblings as baggage, just the situation.

But how would I tell him? He seemed to really like me too. 'Nonsense, Rose.' I thought to myself. 'He has plenty of girls throwing themselves at him daily. He won't miss me.'

The next day, around sunset, Michael found me standing outside my car, watching Beatriz play while Maurice took a nap in the backseat.

"Hey, Rose." He smiled coming up to me.

"Hi, Michael." I said giving him a wan smile.
He sensed something was wrong because he said "You look sad."

I sighed heavily. "We should talk."
He leaned on the car.
"What is it?"
I sighed again. "Well...."

Michael

I was worried by the look on Rose's face.But even when she was worried, she was still beautiful.
I was staring at her and not paying attention when she talked. That is, until she said "I think we should stop seeing each other."

I snapped out of it and said, "What? Why?"

She looked upset. "Look, can we just leave it at that?"
"No, I wanna know." I said, crossing my arms
She took a deep breath, opened her mouth, and then closed it, opened it, then closed it.
"Why do you wanna stop seeing me?" I asked, getting surprisingly annoyed.

"I just...can't tell you alright?" She looked so sad.
I turned and put my arm around her and kissed her cheek.
"Yes, you can." I said, reassuringly

"No, I can't, Michael. Please, would you just leave me alone?" She said.

"No, Rose. Not until you tell me." I said. "Tell me and I'll...leave you alone." Of course I was lying.
"Fine. You really wanna know? I mean, do you really want to know WHY I don't think we should hang out anymore?"
I nodded.
She breathed a sigh of defeat and spoke. I really wasn't prepared for what she was about to say.

"You really have never wondered why we're in this park everyday? Or why we're always in my car?" She asked.

I was about to speak when she continued "Or why we're in, seemingly, the same clothes every time you see us?"
I hadn't noticed, in all honesty. I shook my head, but I don't think she noticed.
"Or why I seem so much skinnier EVERY TIME you see me?" She asked, tears welling up in her eyes.
"Rose, just---"
"Because, we're...." She whispered.
"What?" I said, not able to hear her
"Because we're HOMELESS. I'm HOMELESS, Michael." She said, sadness and anger in her eyes.
Seeing her so upset made me feel bad for forcing her to tell me. She looked away and I turned her to face me.
"That's why you don't think we should see each other anymore? That makes no sense, Rose."
"Yeah it does." She said, wiping her face with the sleeve of her jacket. "I have SO MUCH to focus on. Beatriz, Maurice, making sure we all eat, trying and failing to get a job because NO ONE will hire me. Hell, surviving." She paused. "I don't know why I'm telling you all this. You have so much more going for you." She said, leaning back against her car.

I stared at her for a while, not even close to knowing what to say.
All I could come up with was "Well, I still don't think we should stop spending time together."
She glared at me. "You said you would leave me alone if I told you."
"But WHY do you want me to leave you alone? I thought you liked me." I said.
Rose was getting upset, and tears started welling up in her eyes again.
Before she could say anything, her brother Maurice got out of the car and put her arm around her.
"Look, dude, she said she wants you to leave her ALONE. I don't wanna have to tell you again."
I looked at him, then at Rose for a minute or so, then I backed up, turned around and walked away.
I never meant to make Rose upset. All I wanted was to help her. I just didn't know how.

Chapter 5

Rose

I was so upset with Michael. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Believe it or not, I was actually more upset with myself. I was the one who got involved with Michael in the first place. Of course, I knew my situation. I knew that our "relationship' could never last because of it. But despite all that, I allowed myself to feel for him. Or begin to at least.

I was both grateful and annoyed that Maurice had intervened when he did. He turned to me after Michael left and said, 'You did the right thing, Rosie."
I didn't feel like it. I felt like crap, to tell the truth.

I shrugged. He rubbed my back and said, "I know you were just looking out for us. Now is NOT the time to focus on love."
Love? I wasn't in LOVE with Michael. I didn't think so anyway. We'd only known each other for a few weeks.

Maurice went on. "You'll find someone someday, Rose." He gave me a warm smile, in that big brotherly way of his, even though he was only older by a minute. "Someone that won't drop you for some groupie the first chance he got."

I frowned. Michael wouldn't do that....Would he?
Instead of arguing with Maurice about it, I kept my mouth shut.
He eventually got back in the car and resumed his nap.

Beatriz ran over to me and said "Was Michael here? He said he'd take me for ice cream!"

"Awwww, sorry Honey Bea. I don't think Michael will be around too much anymore."
Her eyes looked sad. "Oh."
I rummaged around in my pocket and found some change. I counted it and it came to $4.50. I could take her to get some ice cream.
"Come on, Honey Bea. You want me to take you get ice cream?"
"YEAH!" She said
I told Maurice, who grunted in response and carried Beatriz.

We went what seemed like a mile down to "Scoops", the "local" ice cream parlor. Yeah, I had a car, but the stupid thing stopped running a year before.

There was a window outside, where you could order without going in. I walked over and said "Two vanilla please.", setting Beatriz down to hand the guy two bucks.
I sighed and turned around, but Beatriz was gone. I looked around but I couldn't see her. I began to panic.

"Honey Bea?" I said. I looked over the area.
"Beatriz? Sweetie, where are you?"
Finally, after about 5 minutes, I saw her standing at a table.
By now, the guy had the ice cream, so I grabbed it and rushed over to her.
"Honey Bea, you can't just...."
She was talking to someone and it took me a moment to realize who it was -- Michael.

Michael

After I left from Rose, I went to go get some ice cream, thinking it would make me feel better. I was sitting at a table outside, risky I know, but I just wanted to sit down. Sure, there were stares and people wanting autographs and snapping pictures, but I didn't care. I wanted to get my mind off of Rose. After all, I wasn't allowed to see her anymore.

But here she was, frowning because Beatriz had run away --- and found me.

She looked me over and told Beatriz "Honey, we have to go. Maurice will be worried. Leave this man alone."
This man? Was I some type of stranger now?
"But, Rosiiiiiieeee. I want to talk to Michael."
Rose rolled her eyes and sighed deeply.
"No, Honey Bea. We have to go."
"Okay." Beatriz said, taking Rose by the hand.
Rose handed her an ice cream cone and picked her up.
"Don't be sad." She told Beatriz as they walked away.
Rose turned and gave me a look, but never stopped walking, a look that said "Stay AWAY."

I honestly had no idea why her situation meant us not being together.
The word together echoed in my head. Were me and Rose really together? The thought of us being together gave me butterflies. I never noticed anything about her, except how beautiful and amazing she was. I could take care of her, if she wanted, her and Beatriz. Maybe even help Maurice out, if he didn't punch me for even going near them.

I was conflicted, but I knew that I wanted Rose. I couldn't leave her alone, and I wouldn't.

Chapter 6

Rose

Of course I felt bad about taking Beatriz away. I just wished she was old enough to realize how awkward that situation was for me, but she was just a baby. To her, Michael was this fabulous star, who was so big and wonderful. To me, he was a nuisance. An incredibly attractive, smart, and talented nuisance. I sighed.
On the LONG walk back, Beatriz fell asleep, so I slowed up my pace. That is, until I heard footsteps coming up from behind. The closer they came , the harder my heart pounded. I had a feeling that if I didn’t speed up, Beatriz and I BOTH would be dead. Whenever I quickened my steps, the footsteps would quicken too. I was a bit scared but I’d never let it show.

A few minutes of quick walking, I began to do a little jog. Silly, I know, but I had to protect my sister! If it was that someone dangerous was behind us, at least.
I breathed a sigh of relief when my car came into view. I opened the door, and saw Maurice scrunched up on the seat, snoring. I gently laid Beatriz down on the seat, and flipped the lock down on the back doors. If someone WAS behind me, I didn’t want them to harm my siblings. I closed the door and turned around. I jumped and screamed when I turned and there was a face looking down at me. A man.
I immediately began to cry.
The person laughed. The laugh sounded oh so familiar. It almost sounded evil, but I could’ve been imagining that. I felt hands on my face, wiping the tears off of my cheeks. My vision was blurred by tears, and that mixed with the darkness, made it impossible to see who the guy was.
Finally, the guy stepped closer. My tears dried and my fear turned into rage.
“Michael! WHAT THE HELL?”
He laughed again. “I came back here for you.” He smiled.
“I told you, TO LEAVE ME ---“
I was silenced by his lips on mine. I tried my best to squirm away and move out of his path but his arm flew past me, hitting my car in the process, and blocked my escape. At this point, he’d somehow wiggled his tongue in my mouth. His mouth was so warm and inviting, and he didn’t seem to mind the taste of baking soda and ice cream in my mouth. He wrapped his arms around me, no doubt trying to secure me so I couldn’t run away. I couldn’t help but to kiss him back because I realized by then that it was pointless to try to fight him off. Resistance was FUTILE.

Michael
I didn’t think before I kissed Rose, I just did it. I knew that if I thought about it, I would’ve decided against it. After the kiss, I looked down at her and smiled.
But she wiped her mouth on her sleeve and crossed her arms, looking away from me. My smile faded and I turned her face back toward me.
“What’s wrong?” I asked, putting my hands in my pocket
She rolled her eyes and sighed but she didn’t say anything.
I stared at her.
“Stop looking at me.” She said, but I didn’t stop.
“STOP STARING AT ME!” She yelled. When she yelled, I noticed she had a bit of a Texas accent. What was she doing all the way in California?’
“Look, Rose. If you don’t wanna be with me, that’s fine, I guess,” It wasn’t “But let me at least help you out.”
“How do you plan on helping me out?”
Pleased that I had her attention, I said “I can take you to my house.”
She wrinkled her nose. “And do what? Don’t you have like a million siblings?”
I giggled. It seemed like that sometimes. “Clever but not quite. I have 8 siblings, most of which have moved out.”
She thought it over. “What about MY brother and sister.”
I shrugged.
“I’m not going to leave them, Michael!”
I sighed. “FINE. I’ll take you to my other house.”
“Your other ---“
But I held up my hand and pointed at Beatriz.
“Grab her.”
She did as I said, which was a first.
“Aren’t we going to tell Maurice?”
“Do you really think he’d come?” I asked.
She thought for a second. “No, but…”
“Then come on then.” I said.
“But he’s my BROTHER.” She said “Let me at least try.”
I rolled my eyes. “Okay.”
I honestly was glad at how he reacted.
“NO! I’m not going with him. No way.”
“But Maury!” Rose whined
“No, Rose. I don’t want you going either! Who knows what kind of monkey business he’s going to try on you!”
I laughed at monkey business. That was EXACTLY what I was going to try.
“We talked about it! He won’t do anything.”
Maurice rolled his eyes. “No.” and got back in the car.
Rose said, “Well, I’m going. Beatriz needs to eat and take a REAL bath. So if you don’t wanna go, FINE.”
By now, Beatriz had woken up and was rubbing her eyes.
“Rosie?” She said. “What’s going on?”
“Nothing, Honey Bea. Just go back to sleep.”
Rose walked over to me. “Come on.”
I smiled. I took Beatriz from her, and put my free arm around Rose’s shoulder.
I looked back and saw Maurice watching us. I smiled and gave him a little wave.

Chapter 7

Rose

I didn't really wanna go but Beatriz needed a proper place to live, even if temporary. I tried to look on the brighter side of things, thinking things like 'Hey, maybe if I can have some stability,I can have time enough to look for a job and stand on my own two feet.'

Not to mention how Maurice was just pushing me to go. I rolled my eyes at the thought of my brother. 60 seconds older and he thought he could boss me around. HA! I showed him, didn't I?

After about a half hour walk, we arrived at a small building, maybe 3 levels high.

Michael led us in, up some stairs and to a door. He unlocked it and held the door open for me, now holding Beatriz in my arms.

"Welcome to my hideout, ladies."

I looked around and nodded.It wasn't really anything special, nothing I'd expect Michael Jackson to have, but it was something.

"Come on, there's a room in here for you two." He smiled and let me into a rather spacious room with a bed, a television, a large window with grey curtains, and a night table with 20,000 leagues under the sea on it.

I sat down on the bed and set Beatriz next to me.

"Is this okay?" Michael asked.

"It's perfect. Thank You." I smiled.

He smiled back warmly and said, "You're welcome. If you're hungry, there's food in the kitchen. The bathroom's down the hall there."

"Okay."

He shifted like he wanted to say something but didn't know how.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want me to stay here with you tonight?" He asked all of sudden.

I shrugged. "You can if you want. It's your hideout."

I didn't know if that was such a good idea but what was I going to say? No?

He smiled and nodded. "Okay, then I'll stay. If you need anything, my room is down the hall."

With that, he walked out.

I took a deep breath. "Honey Bea, would take a bath for Rosie?"

I asked nicely. She hated baths and the only way I could get her to take one was if I asked her really nicely.

She rubbed her eyes. "Okaaaayyyyy."

Wow that was easy. I picked her up and brought her into the bathroom. I turned the water on and made sure it wasn't too hot or too cold.

Once the tub was full and I'd poured soap in, Beatriz shed her dirty clothes and I gently placed her in the tub. I handed her a towel I saw hanging on a rack and said "Here, Honey Bea. Soap yourself up."

I watched as she got the soap everywhere. She was just too cute sometimes. I smiled and helped her wash her hair.

When I turned around to put the soap back on the sink, I saw Michael standing in the doorway, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm sorry, it's just you're so...good with her."

I smiled. "Oh,am I?"

He nodded. "It's like you just know what to do. I'll bet you'd be a great mother someday." He said and smiled.

"Hmmm..." I nodded. I'd never thought about my own kids before. I was always so focused on Beatriz.

"Thanks." I said, turning my attention back to her.

"Mmmhmm." He said and walked out.

Once Beatriz finished her bath and I'd helped her rinse off, I got her dried off, brushed her hair and put her in one of my old t-shirts to sleep in. I decided she could take the bed and I'd sleep on the floor. She deserved it after sleeping on my back seat for so long.

I tucked her in and she fell asleep almost instantly. I watched as she popped her thumb in her mouth and hugged the blanket.

"Awww..." I said in a whisper, trying not to wake her up. I ran my fingers through my hair and felt how oily it was.

I made face of disgust and made my way to the shower. I took off my clothes and was ecstatic to feel the warm water trickle down my body.

I breathed in a sigh as I reached for the soap and rubbed it through my hair.

Michael

I wanted to fall asleep but I couldn't. I was too excited that I'd lured Rose in. From then on, it was going to be easy breezy getting Rose to fall for me.

I got up and walked around the place for a bit. Sometimes walking around helped my insomnia.

I walked down the hall and opened the door to the bathroom, and WHOA! Was I in for a shock!

There, standing in front of me, was Rose, naked, fresh out of the shower.

Her hair was curly and wet and clung to her face. My eyes automatically began to roam. She had the body of a goddess, what mother would call an "hour glass figure" I'd always suspected she'd look like this under her clothes, I just never dared to indulge in my fantasies.

She gasped. "Michael!" She said, covering up with a large towel.

"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry." I said, pretending to cover my eyes. I scrambled out of the bathroom and down to my room. I smiled as I plopped back down on my bed. Wow, well, sweet dreams to me.

I knew I should've knocked and felt bad. I didn't mean to embarrass Rose, let alone stare at her, no matter how good her body looked to me.

'I'll apologize in the morning' I thought to myself.

Last edited by Complicated on July 20th 2012, 12:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 9:32 am

Whoa a prince and the pauper type love huh? I can dig it good stuff
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 11:06 am

Yeah, almost like a cinderella thing. I might update today, idk...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 11:21 am

I think it's a good concept though because it's kind of classic but already has a twist and knowing your work, you will keep twisting this story until its nappier than buck wheats kitchen Smile in a good way
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 3:22 pm

Now....you know she's HOMELESS right? and Thanks!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 3:42 pm

I know but it is a bit different huh? Anyway your welcome
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 4:28 pm

Yeah it is. I also wanted to make on where it had both POVs. It's what all the kids are doing these days.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 21st 2012, 6:09 pm

Funny thing is that I wanted to do a story following 1 POV but I might end up doing 2 as well. Probably switch off every chapter but if this dude doesn't stop tryna work me like a mule over stupid stuff then I can get to that sneak Peek. Even now he getting mad at me
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 3:04 am

Yeah, so far both you and Emily had done a story with 2 points but I've on done stories where the story was told by the girl. I just thought I'd do something different.

and what dude? Who's tryna work you like a mule over stupid stuff?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 10:22 am

My dad was. And it's because I kept doing two point that I wanted to do one point as a change up and your stories have green great with that one point. One thing I just can't seem to do is narrative. It bugs me to write with no thoughts from my characters because it isn't as personal and when I read something like that I feel like I'm watching the story instead of being in the story. Two point can be confusing to start with though so I wish you good luck but you won't need it
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 23rd 2012, 11:42 pm

Ugh I thought we weren't gonna discuss him anymore? Please...

and Thank you again. I'm sure you'll do fine. May the force (Michael's force) be with you LOL
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 24th 2012, 9:59 am

Whoa Michael's force may be too much... Lol I'm sure it's with me tho
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 30th 2012, 12:11 am

It's too much for all OF US. And you betcha it is! Wink

Anyway....UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJune 30th 2012, 9:03 am

Yay!- wait whoa! Noooo Rose don't push him away! You need each other!"
Shouts the Girl who sounds like she is watching a soap opera and not reading a story. Haha I'm over dramatic

But Im intrigued by what might happen next. You and your stupid good hooks kill me
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 1st 2012, 2:39 pm

HAHA....UPDATED...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 5th 2012, 7:18 am

I want to slap her. How dare she do that to him and her little sister? This story seems like there might not be any hope for her and Mike until a certain Complicated lady comes to save the day! Right?!?!

Please continue!
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 3:15 pm

Now, Hold on a minute. Don't be so sure.
This complicated Lady has made (or is about to make) everything fall in to place.
Why? Because this story's officially been UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 7th 2012, 6:29 pm

You know what? You are too much for me but I have to admire your skills. Michael is a little sneak... But what ever will happen to Maurice since he isn't going and how will Beatiz react to living in an actual house without her brother but with Mike and what other house and why am I so questionable? Haha

My attention is yours...0.0
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 11:12 am

Lol idk the answers to any of ur questions . I just type this shit as I go. But idk when imma b able to update next because my computers dead and the chargers fucked up. :/
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 12:28 pm

Whoo! Unplanningness! Lol I basically have been doing the same but I try to edit before posting as best as possible because I want this to be my very best one
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 5:52 pm

Yeah! Im sure it will be. I dont know how good this story is going to be yet.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 12:23 am

A great one! Did you read my update!? Forgot to announce it I think
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:48 am

Updated. Smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 10:15 am

He is so nice but all men are created equal: meaning they like looking at naked people even if it's an accident lol. That was funny though to me. It reminds me of the movie Why Do Fools Fall In Love about Frankie Lyman with Lorenz Tate (I want his babies). I like the update tho. I may not update as soon as I wanted to....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Far Away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Away from Home   Far Away from Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Far Away from Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: