Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unnamed until further notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Unnamed until further notice Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJune 24th 2012, 6:21 pm

Racquel
Unnamed until further notice Bighat11

Michael: age 23, Record producer, lives in his own apartment

Racquel: age 17, student at Santa Monica, moving away from her depressed father's house 

Macie: age 17, Rae's BFF at SMHS, fashion guru, bizarre fanatic

Beyonca: age 24, Michael's lesbian assistant, has a tendency to always be around him 

Vaughn: age 23, roommate who keeps mostly to his self and secret job

Chapter 1

"Hi daddy", I say as he passes me by. He is still in his pjs from a week ago. No response from him. I sigh and continue making his oatmeal. Ever since my mom died from cancer he has been a wreck. He never changes clothes, almost never eats, I'm even surprised he got outta bed this morning. He may not be talking but this is still some progress, right? I stir the oatmeal and take it to him in the den. 

"Daddy please eat this. I need to get ready for the bus stop or I'll be late to school. You always said school was important remember?", I say softly as I hand him the spoon and napkin. I feel as though I'm taking care of a child. He doesn't stir but just stares at the food. "Daddy please eat", I cry,"I can't lose you too." He still stares at the food. I want to break down and cry but I have to be strong for both of us. I leave him as I and rush to get dressed.

I pull on my turquoise spaghetti shirt with ruffles down the back with my matching flats and gray wash jeans. Luckily for me I looked in the mirror, my hair looks worse than a birds nest and my eyes are so saggy and dark that a raccoon wouldn't adopt me. I glance at my watch and I have a good six minutes if I want to get to the bus stop on time. Looks like I need backup. I reach for my iPhone and tell Siri to call Michael. 

"Mike? I need-"
"Already on my way over Rae. Just be ready in 15...make that 10 minutes ok? We can grab a quick bite to eat on the way", his soothing voice offers.
"You're my hero Mike."
"I know, but you can continue my praises later" he hangs up.

I've known Michael since I was very little and he has always been there for me, especially since my mother. He makes sure I get to school on time, that I eat right, do my homework, and most of all relax. He understands what I'm going through and has always been able to make me smile. Did I mention he's gorgeous? Because he definitely is! If I were legal age I'd would surely set my sights on him but he's 23 and I'm hardly 17.

I conceal my dark circles and wing my eyes with black liner. With a pinch of cheeks and a swipe of lipgloss my makeup is done so I move on to my hair which is already straightened. I pull it up in a high ponytail and bring my bangs up and pin them. No one would ever even consider that I was going through so much at home. I hear a honk outside so I grab my book sack and head outside. "Bye daddy?" I wait for a response even though I know I'm not getting one.

I slam the door and lock it behind me before storming to Michael's awaiting car. 
"Slam my door and you paying for it", he warns before I close it. "He still not eating huh?" I nod my head trying to keep the tears from flowing. 
"I hate Sadie for leaving me to take care of him alone",I state. "No you don't. You're just stressed out right now. A little overwhelmed but you'll get over it", he says as he pulls up to McDonalds and orders breakfast for both of us. 
"How do you know that? What if I end up like or even worse than my dad? Then we'll both be completely alone", I continue. Michael stays silent as he drives toward my campus. 

"Racquel look at me. You're not going to end up like your father because you are stronger than this and I know that for a fact. And you will never be alone as long as I'm walking on this earth, dead, alive or even undead. Now eat your food before the bell rings and your carriage turns back into an apple", Michael tells me in a stern voice. I smile at him and start eating. "I'm going to call your sister later on because she should be helping you especially since she is grown and you're still a-" 
"I'm not a kid Michael. Im turning 18 this year making me a legal adult, free to make my own choices and decisions in life", I gleam proudly. I catch him eyeing me out the corner of his eye up and down before licking his lips. "You're right. I apologize for almost calling you a kid but I'm just used to you being one." I look at the clock and prepare to leave the safety of his car. 
"I miss being kids." 
"Why? We weren't able to do much", I respond. 
"Well we had more fun either way. I got to hang out with you more with less worries and troubles. It's different now", he says into his orange juice. Of course the bell rings to ruin the moment so I ball up my trash and undo my seatbelt.
"Wanna ride after school?" 
"Context words", I snicker as I wait for him to get it. The realization on his face was priceless. 
"Oh c'mon! You know what I meant", he says while pushing my arm. 
"Whatever could you mean?" I ask innocently. His cheeks are so red right now. 
"I meant in the car", he says but I'm laughing even harder now. "Not like that either! You know what never mind. You can catch the bus", he grumbles. 
"I would love to ride with you Mike. Anythings better than riding that stinky bus with all those sweaty people", I wink before stepping out the car. 

"Do I not get a thank you Mike for breakfast and thank you Mike for bringing my butt to school or I'd be late?" he asks out the car. I lean back in. "Thank you Mike for breakfast and for taking me to school. I'll pay you back for breakfast later", I say before trying to leave again. 
"Why don't you pay me now?"
"I need my lunch money."
"Not with cash. Plant them here", he points to his cheek. I roll my eyes and kiss him once for the meal and again for the drive. He smells so good right now I don't want to stop. I kiss him again for good measure.

This time I get out the car and close the door before he pulls up the curb next to me. "Give me your house keys." "Why? And I swear if you make me late-"
"As if you really care about being tardy? I'm going to check on your dad later to make sure he ate some food", he says in his sincerest voice. I toss him my keys. "Damn girl! How much stuff you got on this chain? I can't even find the key!" I roll my eyes.
"Actually most of them I have on there are key chains you gave me", I tell him as I walk off. He continues to drive next to me with the window down. 
"You didn't have to keep them all on one thing though! I'll pick you up later then after trying to find a key. Don't be late!" he says before heading out the lot while I shake my head, smiling of course and try to run into the building. 

I had thirty seconds to spare once I got to my Art four class which is pretty good considering all the chitchat with Michael this morning. I high five myself in the back of my mind. "Rae Rae! Get over here!" shouts my friend Chastity. She is to say the least very outspoken. She grew up in Chicago but moved here sophomore year. Ever since then, my school life hasn't had a boring day.

"Hey Chas, wheres the fire?" I ask as I sit on a stool next to her. Her cherry lips peel back in a grin meaning its something me-related. I have no idea why but she almost has an obsession with drama or almost anything she finds tabloid worthy that pertains to me. 
"I'm sure you know where the fire is and just how to get to it", she says. I roll my eyes.
 "Don't play with me. Just tell me whats up", I roll my eyes. I hate her games.
"I saw you getting out of someone's car this morning as cheeky as a squirrel!" she squeals. I look down in embarrassment. I didn't know she knew about that and I wish she didn't because she won't leave me alone now that she has a bit of dirt on me. 

"So... Who is he?" she presses as the teacher walks in. "What does it matter? I'm not going to introduce you to him", I snap. I'd rather keep Michael a secret from her. "Oh cmon now! You know that of you don't tell me I'll be forced to find out another way", she purrs."He is my best friend, and the only thing you know or need to know is that he dropped me off this morning", I reply as I begin to work on my native tribal inspired piece. Chastity doesn't talk anymore but works in her book with a mischievous smile until the bell rings.

When the bell rings for release I tried my hardest to get out the building. Unfortunately my class was upstairs on one  side and Michael texted me to meet him on the complete opposite side. And of course how would it be fair if there wasn't any traffic along the way? By the time I get out the doors, the buses are ready to take  off. Im almost there but I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. "Hey Rae Rae", says Hunter, a guy in my art class who is insanely rich and never heard the word no. 

"What do you want Hunter?" "Besides the night sky? I want to give you the pleasure of breaking in my new car with me this weekend", he purrs. I push him off my shoulder. "Uh yeah I'll pass on that,opportunity. I've got other plans", I lie. Anything would be better than riding in a rich car with someone who only talks about himself. No doubt about it, Hunter is the exact rich kid that falls under the cliche of the roll. 

"You know, I've always liked a girl with a sense of humor. I'll pick you up Friday at 7", he says while smacking my butt. Oh hell no! I grab his arm and twist it behind him before pushing him to kiss the ground. "Don't you EVER touch me as long as you have a nose on your face", I threaten before stalking off. The nerve of higher class people! Hunter really just dampered my mood for me and I continue to walk away in a puff until I hear a honk behind me.

I instantly brighten as I see him leaning on his car, looking hotter than picante peppers, easing off the wheel and crossing his arms. His eyes drift to me and he smiles. I walk a little faster to his car with a little more pep and swing to my step. "Damn took you long enough to get over here", he says while opening the car door for me. "Shutup I had quite a lot of traffic back there",I say as I put my bag in first. 

I notice another bag on the floor of the car so I try to pick it up. "Michael what's this?" I slowly rise up and see in the rear view mirror that he was viewing my rear. "What's what?" he says as if he was never doing anything wrong. I pass him the bag and he simply looks in it and tosses it in the backseat. I don't question any further, just sit in the car.

"So how did he do?" I ask nervously. Dad has been so difficult I might have to put him in a home or something. "Actually he was pretty ok", Michael replies. 
"What?"
"Yeah he ate some oatmeal and changed clothes. Still wearing pjs but these are fresh at least."
"Wow that's a major difference from earlier."
"He said something once about you and a trike?"
"A trike? Like a tricycle Type of trike?" 
"Yep. I have no idea why though."
"Neither do I. I haven't rode a trike in 15years."
"Well that cleared up nothing. You think he'll talk again today?"
"Probably not. He hardly ever says a word when I'm around. In fact everytime he talks, you're there", I realize. He shrugs his shoulders while grabbing my backpack and taking it behind me into the house.

"Dad? Daddy?" I ask around the house, looking for the pj clad man I've came to expect. "Yes Raquel?" he answers. I'm dumbfounded. He actually answered me??? I run upstairs to his room where he sat in bed eating a sandwich. "Hey hun", is all he says. "you're actually talking now?" I gasp. Michael snickers behind me but I don't even care. "Yeah I guess I felt like talking today",my dad shrugs it off as if he hasn't said a complete sentence to me in weeks. 

There are so many things I want to ask and to tell him but I have no idea where to start. "Did you ever move your trike from the front yard  Raquel?" he says all of a sudden. "What?" "Your tricycle was in the front yard and it's going to rain soon. You don't want it to get rusty don't you? Your mother will be furious when she finds out." What is going on? "Da-Dad? What are you talking about?" my voice quivers and I feel myself getting light. 

"Your tricycle silly. Go put it away before your mom comes home", he says as if nothing's wrong with it. I cover my mouth and leave the room. I hear Michael tell him I'm going to do it. My head is reeling and rocking as I try to digest what is going on with my father. "You going to be ok?" Michael's voice asks faintly from somewhere. Unable to speak, I just nod my head from where ever I'm at. Then I feel his lips kiss my forehead. 

"C'mon Rae lets go somewhere", he pulls on my arms. He smiles at me until I can't help but do it too. "Where to?" "You'll see", with a wink, he is out the door. I follow him not just out of curiosity but to get out of the house where there's more lunacy and abnormality than air itself. Michael opens my door and waits for me to get it before closing it and sliding over the hood to his side. "I see you Mr. Cool", I comment. "Actually it's Mr. Smooth. But I know what you mean, so I'll let it slide this time", he says while placing his aviators on his face. "Spare me please. Now tell me where we are heading or I'll call the cops for abducting me." "No you won't. You came in willingly. Besides, what do I want with an underage girl that I can't have with any legit one in 95miles of me?" Hate to say it, but he has a point. He could have any girl he desires with a glance from his gorgeous brown eyes. And what would he want from a jailbait girl like me that he can't get from anyone else in a legal fashion? Nothing because I have nothing to offer.

"Thanks Mike I really feel special now", I say sarcastically even though I am truthfully hurt. "You know I'm joking. Your mine, Lil Rae Baby", he laughs and pats my thigh affectionately. "Sure", I say to myself. Michael stops at a red light and looks at me. "You know I love you Raquel. I'm only teasing you", he  says. Now I'm blushing as he grasps my hand off my lap and brings my fingers to his lips. "You'll always be my Cherie amor no matter what. Remember that". He lets go but keeps his hand on my lap until he changes gears.

We arrive in the parking lot in front of Olive Garden. "I hope you're hungry. I've got a discount that I've been itching to use", Michael opens my door. I haven't been eating lunch really so I tend to get a little bit hungry. I swear this guy reads my mind sometimes. "Are you trying to make me fat? First breakfast now linner?" "Linner?" "Lunch plus dinner. Get with it old man", I say coolly while I progress inside the restaurant and wait to be seated. "Oh you think you have jokes? You haven't seen nothing kid. And I'm not getting you fat, I'm just taking care of you like I promised", he pulls my chair out for me. I only smile and start to order my food.

After lunch, Michael and I just talk and laugh until we had to leave. We came at about 4 but now it's 6:30 and the place is hopping with people who just got off work and people who don't want to cook. "Ok I have one more place for us to go, then I'll take you back ok?" "Im in no rush to get back so take your time", I reply while playing I his glove compartment. I found Insurance papers, gloves (go figure), shades, and parking tickets. "Whoa hold on. You have unpaid tickets? Maybe I shouldn't be riding with you?" "So what's a few tickets?" "You're a criminal", I whisper. 

"Well we know what that makes you then, don't we?" he smirks. "No. What does that make me?" "My partner in crime. I always knew you had a thing for bad boys". "Hmm", I sigh while putting on the shades," I guess so. Do tell me what partners in crime do?" "They go to their secret hideouts", he states. "Which is.... where?" "Secret. If we are going to be in cahoots together, you need to trust me like you used to. You've been so questioning today Rae." Michael continues to drive with the radio blasting Robin Thicke. I just sit and wonder where we are going until I hear him singing along. "And I say, baby I got you don't worry your pretty little heart. I say baby I got you don't worry your pretty little... Heaaaaaaart", he sings right to me while squeezing my face. "That reminds me. I don't think I can pay you today", I push his arm off me and look out the window. "What do you mean you can't pay me today?" "I mean just that. Just put it on a tab and I'll pay you back. Eventually". "Uh yeah you better!" he threatens. 

We pull up to a gated apartment complex and he shows something in his wallet to the gatekeeper before we enter. I stare in awe at all the nice housing and gardens. There was a giant fountain near the gate that featured organic rocks and shells. Michael parks the car near one of the massive buildings. He had to literally drag me in because I was amazed by everything. I've never been to his place before and I'm more than delighted by it all. 

We enter into the building and head towards the elevator. "How high up do you live?" I ask while adjusting myself in the mirrored doors. It wasn't until then that I saw him in the mirror checking me out again. This time i smirked and spun around. "Why must you keep looking at me like that?" He looks a little stunned but not enough to lose his cool. "Is it really my fault that I'm doing the natural thing for a man of this age?" He's got me there. "Especially round such a beauty", he whispers into his lip as he eyes me again more freely. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were flirting with me", I arch my eyebrow. He smiles to himself and I turned around satisfied. The elevator has almost reached his floor but before it dings he whispers in my ear," who said I wasn't flirting?" I gasp as he walks right past me out the doors. 

"Welcome to my abode my dear", he exaggerates as he lets me in. The interior was classy and modern in a way. He had a stainless steel kitchen with dark mahogany Cabinets. His living room had displayed a giant flat screen And several art pieces. There was a and a pool table as well in it. I walk on the hardwood floors toward the balcony which is also magnificent with a hot tub and a view. Naughty thoughts start to crawl in my head of locations we can do the unthinkable. I bite my lip and try to unthink my thoughts.

"C'mon I'll show you the rest of the place," he says as he places the mysterious bag on the counter. I follow him into a small hallway. "First door on your left is the restroom, second is my roommate, Vaughn's room,"Michael points out before knocking on the door. "Hey V are you up yet?" I hear a lot of motions before a guy opens the door. He looked to be Michael's age with clean hair but was in need of a shave. He was shirtless and groggy but really handsome as well. "What's up Mike?" "I wanted to introduce you to my friend Racquel. Rae this is Vaughn in all his uhm, glory", he hints downward and, sadly, Vaughn catches his flaw before I noticed. "Hello there", he says as he extends his arm. I smile and return the gesture but he captures my hand to his mouth first. 

"Why didn't you call before to tell me you had a beautiful lady coming over. I would've gotten at least somewhat decent. Don't be looking at my nipples neither", he winks at me. I begin blushing guiltily. Michael rolls his eyes and gives a hand signal which makes Vaughn frown. "Don't even play like that man", he says. Michael shakes his head. "You've got to be kidding me! But she-" "I'll tell you later", he cuts off and starts walking off again. "What was all that?" I am totally clueless at the moment. "Don't worry your pretty head about it. Nice meeting you Racquel", he says before ducking back in his room. I try to follow Michael but I stop when I here Vaughn yell and hit something. "He'll be ok. No pay him any attention. Any-who, this is my office on the right", Michael explains. The office was kind of small but still real cool with a magnificent desk and some sleek chairs.

"Now we have my bedroom. And don't think any of your twisted and nasty thoughts about it either", he raises an eyebrow at me while I look away innocently. How can I not take a guy showing me his bedroom wrong? His bedroom is the master, I presume. It had a huge closet, a shag rug underneath a California king sized bed, and an on-suite that made my bathroom look like a shack. "This is so cool", I whisper more to myself then to him. I walk near displayed art work and familiar pictures, past the couch and the tv set. He had the most beautiful view of the area from his balcony window. "This must be wonderful", I sigh. Living care free, not having to wonder when your mom's next life check will come, how you'll make it to school, if your father will survive another night, or when your older sister will come back to help you.

"Yeah, up here I feel so invincible. Like nothing can touch me and I have the power." "I wish I could say the same", I say before heading back inside. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean-", he begins apologizing. "Don't bother", I shake my head and try to smile. "What was that sign?" "What sign?" he inquires puzzled. "That hand sign you gave Vaughn in the hallway", I mimic the sign for support. Michael smirks before answering," Jailbait." I look at him confused. "I told him that you were underage, which as you can guess, can upset any guy out of high school. He'll survive so don't worry about him." "Why would you tell him that?!" He raises his eyebrows at me. "He needs to know not to hit on you because that can get him in loads of trouble." "Well he didn't have to know right away. I barely got to know him before you did that", I pout. "You couldn't have him anyway so would it have even mattered if I told him then or months from now?", he clenches his teeth in anger. 

He is jealous and it's obvious as if he wrote it on his forehead. Whenever he gets mad, his voice drops, his teeth clench, and he refuses to look at me. "Aww don't be mad. I just wanted to know why you couldn't wait till after I got to know him a little better. It's kind of rude you know", I explain while laying across his bed. He doesn't respond and walks out the  room. I follow him into his office where he starts looking through his filing cabinet. I sit on his desk right as he sits in his chair do he had to look at me. Attempting to ignore me, he continues to sort through files. "You can't stay mad at me forever", I lean over him into his lap.

He glances upward a little and smirks. I look down at my chest and sure enough there is an slight amount of cleavage apparent. "Well I can't be mad when you're like this huh?" Michael bites his lip. I shake my head and he helps me off the desk. "C'mon. I've got what I want now I can take you home",he says while picking up his papers. "Context." Michael shakes his head at me and blushes madly. "I wish I could be mad at you right now." "I know."

When we get to his car, the sun is starting to set in the west and it's gorgeous. Instead of getting into his car, I lean on the door and watch the colors get darker and warmer. Michael slides next to me and crosses his arms in front of his chest. "Isn't it magical? I have the best view over here", he whispers as if talking would break the ending light of day. Warm tones of sherbet, magenta, and indigo blended together and dowse me in comfort. "We better go home. Daddy might be worried. I doubt it but there's a chance I guess", I say before hopping in the vehicle. 

The whole ride home, I didn't say a word. "Rae, what's bugging you? You're quite and sucking your thumb which I haven't seen since preschool", he points out. I hadn't even noticed what I was doing but I quickly stopped. Sunsets remind me of my mom when she used to sit me and my sister outside to wait for daddy to come home from work. Once he was there, she would begin to tell a story and everyday was a new adventure in her exotic stories from all times. One of favorites was of a fox and a hummingbird who traveled what they thought was the whole world. My mom created such vivid images in my head that I could almost feel the fur on its tail and hear the birds wings flap. 

Michael's hand reaches out and holds mine in my lap. I swallow back tears and embrace his hand. We arrive at the house and he rubs my thigh. "Are you going to be ok or do I need to steak out your house?" I smile a little but the emptiness in my heart has replanted itself and I still have to worry about my dad. "I'm going to be fine", I say before getting out the car. I must've been very unconvincing because he follows me out the car and slips his hand into mine. "You are going to be alright", he says once I get to the door. "Bye Michael". I don't look him in the eyes before going inside because I don't want him to know how close I am to crying. I really need my mom right now. 

He stops me before I close the door. His warm hand caresses my face before he kisses my left cheek, right near the corner of my mouth. He pulls back after awhile and leaves. I felt a little better after the kiss to the say the least. But I'm not blind to my reality. My dad is still depressed and I have Physics homework due tomorrow. Of course I haven't even touched it and it's already 8:36. Better get started so I don't fail.

Im not halfway done with my homework and already the house phone is ringing. I run to catch it because I know daddy won't be answering it. "Hello?" "What the hell have you been telling Michael?" my sister blares over the connection. "What are you talking about?" "He called me earlier saying that I need to check in more and take care of your almost grown ass. What the hell did you tell him?" I roll my eyes. "I told him the truth. That you don't give a damn if me and daddy died yesterday! You never come, you never call, and you never send any  money at the least. Daddy is depressed and out of work. I have to take care of him and myself and you think I make enough money to support us both? The least you can do is help us financially", I snap. "Tell his lazy butt to go to work then you won't have anything to worry about. Get a dog or better yet get some friends and stop being a loner", she comes back. "You know why Sadie? I don't need a bitch like you in my life. And daddy doesn't either and that's why he edited you out the will", I tell her. I hear a gasp because I know she is money hungry and would love to suck on the left overs. Probably why she wont help support him. "I can tell Michael whatever I want but you can't say shit because you don't do shit for anyone but yourself you selfish cold hearted bitch!" I hang up the phone and throw it out my room where it hits the bathroom door and shatters from force. 

I'm so frustrated that I don't know what to do. So I call the one person that I knew I could talk to no matter what. "Hello?" his groggy voice says. "Can you come over? I need to talk to someone", I plead on the brink of tears. "I'll be there soon. Are you ok?" "Umm yeah just come over quickly." "On my way." He hangs up and I pull my legs to my chest on my bed. Thump! I hop up to see what my dad has done in his room. The door was locked and I started to panic.

"Daddy? Daddy open the door! Please daddy!" I cry and bang on the door. He doesn't seem to hear me. "Oh please! Daddy open the door! Please open the door daddy! Daddy!" I don't know when Michael came or how long I've been waiting for the door to open. I feel his arms move me away before he bursts into the room. I run into the master room and the first thing I notice is my mom's dresser on the floor and my dad sitting by the window. "What are you doing in here?" he asks in a cold voice. "Daddy what happened?" "Get out." it was a grumble at first. "Daddy please?" I go over to him and attempt to hug him. He pushes me off him and Across the room. "I SAID GET OUT dammit!" He yells over me. I've never seen him this angry at anyone, especially me. "Daddy!?!" Michael scoops me up and carries out the room. I'm shocked  by his actions and unable to cope with what just happened. Michael kisses my forehead and sets me down on my bed. "Are you ok Racquel?" he asks me. I nod absently unaware that my back is bruised from apparently hitting the dresser when I fell.

"What's wrong with him Michael?" 
"I have no idea but I'm going to find out ok. Do not move until I come back knowing its safe ok? I don't want you getting hurt", he smooths my hair kisses my head again then heads out the room. I sit completely still for a good ten minutes. He comes back into the room with his arms crossed. "I calmed him down some but I also called 911 for back up. They should be arriving soon enough to take him to the hospital", he explains. I nod my head again, still in a slight daze. I didn't even notice that I had tears running down my cheeks. He sits next to me and holds me tight. "Its all going to be ok. I'll stay here for the night if you want me to", he offers. "Ok", I whisper weakly. Today has been too emotional and it's not even over yet. 

He stays holding me even when the medics came and took my dad  away for awhile to observe him and medicate him. "Why don't you go and put some pjs on and we can watch a movie", Michael whispers in my hair before leaving me to my privacy. I pull off my clothes and switch into a pink tank with matching boxer shorts then head downstairs. He made himself welcome on the couch as if nothing has happened in the past hour. I sit next to him but he pulls me closer to him and plays the movie. 

I sat uncomfortably next to him until the movie was nearly over. "Relax Rae. Everything is fine. Please chill out", Michael insists as he rubs my shoulders. I take a deep breathe, relax, and lay on his lap. "Isn't that better?" "Yes", I reply softly before heading to sleep as he plays with my hair. 

Last edited by BadAngelness on July 8th 2012, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJune 29th 2012, 11:12 pm

Racquel is so pretty!

and hmmm....is there gonna be drama in this story?
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJune 29th 2012, 11:24 pm

Yes....
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJune 30th 2012, 12:13 am

Hmmmm.....let me think on it....
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJune 30th 2012, 8:47 am

Can do. Take your time while I build up my first chapter
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 12:23 pm

Chapter one is now officially posted since my phone wasn't sending it yesterday
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 6:19 pm

You did great! Continue please!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 12:25 am

Thank you I'm not quite done with chapter two yet. Sorry for the wait but this is going to be my masterpiece one day...
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 7:17 pm

Its okay. Take your time.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice EmptyApril 11th 2013, 7:27 pm

Chapter 2
It's been two weeks since my dad went to the hospital and they treated him for
depression and anxiety. Now he gets out of bed by himself and takes showers more
but he still isn't quite himself. I'm just glad he is more responsive.

"Daddy I'm going to school. See you later", I call out. He was in the kitchen
drinking coffee. Daddy nods his head and continues drinking it as if in deep
thought about the flavor of it. I grab my bag and head to the bus stop.
"Rae-Rae!" someone calls. Macie comes up behind me screaming. "Dang girl calm
down. Why are you so excited?" "He called me last night!" my best friend
whispers. "Who? Peters?" I ask in confusion. "Naw Timberlake. Of course Peters!"
she hits my arm. We use the last name of guys so that other people don't have a
clue to who we are talking about. There are 4 Peters in our class but I know
that she is talking about bass tenor, dark skinned Javier Peters who had
grandparents in Jamaica. He had rich skin, wavy hair, and dimples deep enough to
swim in.

"Why did he finally grow the courage to call you?" I ask her. "He said he's been
sick lately and didn't want to keep excusing himself to cough and sneeze. But
now that he's better, he wants to take me to the movies!" "That's great Macie
did you say yes?" "Well...." she looks down. "What's the factor now?" "Stevens
asked me out right before...."she mumbles. "Oh So you're the bait now huh?" I
tease before stepping in the bus and going to our usual seat near the middle.

"Shut up I feel bad though", she confesses. "Why because you have the
opportunity to be a player in a new game. You aren't committed to anyone so you
might as well explore your options right?" I explain. "I guess that makes sense.
Thank you oh wise and powerful sensei Racquel", pretends to bow to me. "Your
welcome noble Macie", we both laugh just as the bus stops again. "By the powers
invested in me, I pronounce you fine and attractive", a new voice booms from
over us. It of course belongs to our friend Jerome Powers who is the biggest
flirt I know. Girls hardly resist him with his long lashes and charm and bright
smile. I have to admit he is attractive with a personality to match but I love
him like a brother. "Good morning Jerome", we say Simultaneously in our sweetest
voices. "Hello angels", he says as he sits in the seat across from us. I roll my
eyes at our friend. "I hear there's a new movie coming out Friday so who wants
to be the lucky lady to go with me?" he offers like he is the big man. "I would
but Im already trying to choose between two guys for a date this weekend", Macie
announces proudly. "And I have to catch up on homework this weekend before
report cards come out", I explain. I need to keep my grades at a B average at
least if I want to get the Delta Sigma Theta sorority scholarship.

"Aww c'mon angels. You girls don't have time anymore for your favorite guy?"
"Who said you were our favorite?"I sass back. "At least your favorite high
school guy friend huh?" he pleads. "I guess", Macie states, keeping the begging
game up. "Since you already have two dates planned without me I don't want to
take you anywhere Mace. As for you, my lovely Racquel. I can help you study and
play catch up then afterwards we can hit up the movies. What do you say?" "I
also have to go to a debutante meeting so I doubt I have time. Sorry my lovely
Jerome", I coo at him. "What does a guy have to do out here have to do to take
his beautiful female companions out to the movies?" "Become both of my dates."
"Do all my homework."

"You girls are a trip", Jerome crosses his arms, giving up. "We love you too", I
tease as we pull up to the school. We all board off the bus, prepared for the
day. I didn't make into the building, however, before being stopped by Charity.
"Rae Rae did you hear about what happened to Shelley?" she asks with urgency.
Shelley was the captain of our volleyball team and in my math class. We're cool
but not close friends. "What happened to Shelley?" I take the bait as I continue
with Jerome and Macie towards our locker bank upstairs. "She is getting
expelled", Charity spurts out. "No way! Not Ms. Goody goody", Jerome says as he
pulls on his lock. Macie rolls her eyes at his response, "what did she do?"
"They caught her with steroids of all things!" Chas still sounds shocked at the
revelation. I sigh as I choose out my books for my morning classes. "Steroids?
That's not cute for a girl", Jerome says. "It's not cute at all. How was she
caught with it?" "Before our last swim meet she had it in the locker room. Can
you believe her? If you're going to do something like that you can't do it on
campus or right before the meet. Thanks to her we lost." Charity is more upset
about our loss than one of our friends getting in trouble for drugs. "Chas, you
can be so vain. Is she ok though?" I ask. "Oh I don't know. All I know is that
this was our best season and we are going to lose every meet from now on", she
crosses her arms. Macie groans and slams her locker closed. "I'll see you 5th
period Rae", she says and heads to her advanced Physics class. Jerome stays
behind but ignores Charity as she continues to gossip. At some point I stop
hearing her as well.

Eventually, she shuts up and lets Jerome and I walk to class. "I will get you to
go to the movies with me Ms. Racquel. My quest isn't over yet", he hugs me tight
before running to his next class leaving me to wonder how he thinks he’ll pull it off.

I had hardly sat down in fifth period when Macie storms in. "Why didn't you tell
me That you were dating a college dude?" she demands. People look our way,
interested in two black girls fighting and gossiping. I roll my eyes and pull
Macie to sit down. "Lower your voice and I'm not dating any college guy. I'm not
dating anyone actually. Who told you I was?" I whisper trying not to cause
anymore attention. "Charity said that you've been riding home with an older guy
and that she saw you guys kissing after school", Macie says firmly. I can tell
she's hurt at the thought that I wouldn't confide in her about my love life. But
my face was burning with anger at her for believing such a lie and at Chas for
making up such a thing out of spite. "She made it up cause I wouldn't tell her
about Michael.” “Michael? Wait you mean”- she begins to grin. Oh no. Macie had such a crush on Michael and swore if she gets the chance she will marry him. She didn’t care who else liked him, even me. “When did lover boy get back in town?” she asks flirtatiously. “He’s been back for awhile…..” I confess. “WHAT!?!?” “Be quiet all ready! Damn girl this is why I didn’t tell you.” “Liar. You didn’t tell me because you wanna hog him for yourself.” I was about to make a witty come back but stopped and sighed. “Can you blame me?” is all I say, leaving her speechless.

We sit in silence for a good 10minutes. “So…” Macie finally says. “What?” I don’t look up at her from my work that’s due next class. “Are you going to let me meet him again? I missed him so much and he hasn’t seen me in years”, she pleads. I sigh in defeat. “Fine. On one condition though.” “Anything!” I cut my eyes at her for being so eager. “No flirting or attempting to flirt with him.” The look on her face was frozen in terror. “What?!?! That’s not fair!” “Yes it is. You said anything.” “Anything but that. That is an impossible and impractical proposition. I’m a flirt by nature and once he sees how much I’ve grown I’d have to do him some kind of justice by flirting back with him”, she adds while patting herself. “Didn’t you just get asked out by 2 guys? And it’s the only condition I have. I doubt he’d even try to look at you anyway after what you did”, I smirk. “So I pants the guy one time, I’m sure he’s over it by now.” “And you spanked him right after that while his pants were down! You haven’t grown that much from then Macie”, I begin to laugh at my longtime friend. She sticks her nose up at me. “Whatever. I still want to see him because it’s been awhile. You can have him since I already have a guy on each arm for now”, she says in a fake posh voice, making us both crack up right as the bell rings. I didn’t even finish my homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed until further notice   Unnamed until further notice Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnamed until further notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: