Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leverage/ In Confidence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Leverage/ In Confidence Empty
PostSubject: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 3:25 pm

Chapter 1

"Are you sure all this is really necessary baby?"

"That's what they said and if I don't comply it could mean even more trouble for me and everything I stand for", Michael looks ​
down at his shaky fingers. "I'm sure there is another way out of this." "Nope, even my lawyer has been looking for loopholes. It has to be done and it's better to do it now instead of waiting for trouble later." "I want to be there for you baby." "No", he backs away from her touch,"I can't have any distractions while it's taking place. It's my problem so I need to face it. Alone." Reina sighs in rejection and looks down at her feet. "I really do appreciate your gesture and your intentions but this really isn't your fight." "Your fight became my fight once I said 'I do' and I intend on seeing it through." His turn to sigh. Why did she have to be so stubborn and loving when he didn't want it, but needed it most?

"I really don't want you having any extra stress. You don't need to help fight this one", he places his hands on her hips but she doesn't look at him. "But I want to-" "I know you do and I appreciate that and had this been a few months ago I wouldn't have said anything against it. You really don't need to interfere this time." She rolled her eyes and walked away from him feeling defeated. "Baby?", he called after her but she doesn't respond. "Reina?" Still no response.

The doorbell rings and Michael feels a pang of nervousness. He looks back at his loyal and distressed wife as she sat on the window seat. He knew she was hurting because he was hurting and that made him feel a whole lot worse about the whole ordeal. "Baby please look at me." When she finally does she can see the pleading in his eyes and shiver in his nerves. Why did he have to push her away when she knew he needed her? Why wouldn't he just let her help him? "It's time. I-I just need you to stay up here for me please. All I need from you is your love and support from a slight distance okay?" She willed the tears for her man to stay back so maybe he can be stronger. She nods her head in reluctant compliance, "Thank you", he walks over to her and places a hand on the side of her face. "I love you", he whispers while planting a kiss on her forehead and looking into her eyes. She stays steadfast as she repeated the vow," I love you too." He smiles weakly to cheer her up before softly kissing her lips one more time.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 11:19 pm

I commented on this a little earlier but my wifi was messed up because I was tryna watch the VMAs and read your story at the same time. BUUUUT:

My comment read as follows: "1993 or 2005"?
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptyAugust 31st 2015, 9:25 am

1993. And that's not a review.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 12:07 am

Of course that wasn't a review. You can't review your own story silly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 12:14 am

To be real though, there's not much to review yet. I don't have a feel of either of the characters yet. I do appreciate your writing style, though I always have. It does leave me with a sense of wanting to know not only the characters better (not just the basic character description, but the status of these characters' relationship and so on), but dive deeper into why this "Michael" and his wife are steeped in apprehension (even though based on my earlier comment and your response, I have a pretty good idea why). But like me, it's very possible you could add a twist to the events and so I'm excited to see where you take this, lil' lady.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 9:24 am

Chapter 2

Reina watched him walk away like a brave soldier prepared for battle. But this is worse than war. This was personal. She admired his courageous front but she knew two truths: he was crying inside and he needed her help. But he wouldn't even allow her to come downstairs in case she disrupts anything or distracts him. She needs to help him in some way. She sighs in frustration. There has got to be a way to help him somehow from up here. "He never said I couldn't go to the stairs or even be in the stairwell", she thinks to herself. Reina peeks out the doorway and tiptoes to the banister. There wasn't much of a sight line from her position so she slowly crept downstairs. "Is he circumcised or not? How hard of a question can this possibly be?" "It's hard to tell sir." "He's uncircumcised", her voice rises above the others from her position on the stairwell. She didn't mean to answer but it happened to come out. Now she had no choice to own up to it. "Excuse me but are you some type of an expert? There is no way for you to be able to tell from way over there.", an officer chuckles. "In fact I am an expert. Specializing in that to be exact", she stands tall with her arms crossed. The officer that replied stands up and walks over to her. "S-she didn't mean it sir!" Michael tries to divert the attention away but it was a lost cause. All eyes were on her now and she challenged every pair among the room.

"And what, pray tell, makes you an expert?", the same officer sneers. He attempts to look down on her but she stands tall and maintains her eye contact. "Well my license is filed away but there's also this", she flashes her wedding band for everyone to see. "You married him?" a younger photographer asks in disbelief. "What's that's supposed to mean?" "Well he's not... because we're investigating...but you're so...why?" She crosses her arms and lifts an eyebrow. "Whatever you're trying to insinuate, is not only incorrect, but I'm also sure that it's illegal since you are supposed to be an unbiased third party member in order to be conducting this little investigation. There isn't anything to be investigating in the first place but if you must do so I expect the highest level of professionalism from you", he hangs in his head in embarrassment before she continues," I expect it from ALL of you but so far you're only disappointing me. For Christ's sake you can't even measure a penis correctly nor in a timely manner. It's getting too hot to not have the air condition on." "Look here miss lady-", the officer steps back to her. "That's MRS. Jackson." "Whoever you are! If you interrupt this investigation again we will have to record your statements and you can be held responsible for tampering with the evidence." "Actually you can't because I haven't touched any of the equipment. However you can be sued for threatening me without cause since I am actually helping your case​ ​right now​ and again I haven't touched a thing." "Baby", Michael struggles to find a voice to get her attention amongst the unpleasantly tense room. He just wanted this all to be over as soon as possible. But he knew she was a fighter who would stop at nothing to protect those she loved. He just wished she'd protect herself right now.

​Reina looks up at his pleading eyes and surrenders this battle. "If you hurt him I will have a lawsuit against each one of your departments and all of you personally." She storms back upstairs but stops half way to watch him again. He nods toward her but he was breaking down inside. The humiliation ​of this catastrophic event was really getting to him. But even more-so, it's become a brick wall between him, his career, his fans, and her. She needs another tactic if she is going to tear down this wall.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 2nd 2015, 10:12 pm

This site is so fucked up. It keeps cutting my review off, mid sentence!

BUT

Awww I feel so bad for Michael! But good for Reina for trying to keep it together. Try and make the chapters longer pwease!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 4:22 pm

I wasn't sure if I would be able to continue this and I wanted to torture my readers a bit so my chapters for this one are all fairly short but steadily growing. You'll see...
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 3rd 2015, 10:18 pm

I have the patience of a saint lol take your time
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 5th 2015, 1:28 pm

I'm calling bull on that lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 5th 2015, 8:12 pm

You can't break me, bro. Lol better people have tried. (I.e the customers at my job) XD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 11:51 am

Yet you stay rushing me and pulling pranks to trick me lol
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 5:35 pm

Yeah but that's only when it comes to reviewing MY stories.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 8th 2015, 1:58 pm

Well then! Lol

Here's your crummy update
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 8th 2015, 1:59 pm

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

​"Look can we just hurry up and get this all over with please? It shouldn't have to take this long." ​"If you want this to go by smoothly it'd be best if you'd just cooperate and keep your little play wife in check as well", the older officer barks sternly. "She's not my 'play wife'. She really is my wife. We've been married for almost 5 years now", Michael replies. He was already humiliated and annoyed but the fact that this officer was so pressed on the thought of him actually having a wife- as well as his rudeness towards her. It was uncalled for and the more he stayed there the more angry he got. Why did this officer decide that it was okay to harass and threaten his wife? Reina was right about his unprofessional demeanor and this really fueled Michael's rage about the entire ordeal. Here he was, standing completely exposed to people who obviously don't know how to do their job, one of which even went as far as harassing his wife for offering help- that they were in desperate need of. The camera clicks a few more times around the body that he had hated but was growing comfortable in thanks to the love and support from Reina.

Reina. Why did he push her away like a jerk? He knew she only wanted to help him and be there for him. She was his guardian angel, his light, his everything. What type of woman would be willing to stay by the side of an alleged child molester throughout the entire trial?  My love, Reina. What type of people would even accuse, me, of all people, of such a horrendous act? I couldn't do anything like this to anyone, especially a child! I'm just so ready for all of this to be over. He felt a sudden sharp poke in his nether regions and looks down at the doctor who was using a ruler to prod at his sack. "HEY! That's not necessary!" Michael covers himself immediately. "Mr. Jackson you're going to have to uncover yourself so we can continue to investigate." "I was told that you needed pictures and there wasn't anything said about THAT." "We are required to be thorough, Mr. Jackson", the doctor sighs. "I don't see how what you just did would help or hurt anyone's case here. "Mr. Ja-" "Where did you meet her?" the younger guy asks from his spot behind a laptop. "What?" "The model you got in your bedroom. Where did you find her? Or rather how much did you pay for her to come pretend." "Matthew! That's highly unpr-" the doctor looks at the young man in disbelief but was interrupted by the ornery police officer. "You know prostitution is illegal. It doesn't matter if you're paying her for sex of for a cover up. In fact it can hurt your case even more."

Michael looks straight in the cop's eyes and the tension begins to rise in the room. Everyone was afraid to speak and miss a moment of the stare down. Neither man wants to waiver and be proven wrong. Mentally, all the investigators except the doctor, were rooting for the cop. They had seen him in action, they trusted his gut feelings, and even when he was wrong they admired him. However, the doctor had seen the worst side of this officer and no matter who's side of a case he worked for, he made sure to keep an eye out for the cop's tendencies to stay just under the radar when he wants to be above the law. He may not know Michael personally, but he had a gut feeling that Michael was not capable of the charges against him and he had his money on Michael to win this mental round. Michael kept his head up and his jaw locked. The officer tried to mimic the motion with the same amount of dignity but failed as his trick knee began to flare up, causing him to break contact and lean down on the nearby chair. His team stared wide eyed at their leader's defeat while Michael rushed back upstairs. The doctor smiled to himself at the tiny victory and went on to record the rest of his findings in his report and conclude his part of the investigation.
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 8th 2015, 11:28 pm

Hey,baby, if the update is crummy that has nothing to do with me lol. BUT this chapter hit a sore spot because it reminds me of watching that dreadful 1993 video of Michael addressing the charges. Ugh. Good for Michael that he broke that cunty officer down though.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence EmptySeptember 9th 2015, 9:41 am

So I'm doing it right by evoking feelings. Sorry that they had to be the negative type but that's how it goes sometimes. And it's crappy for many reasons besides you lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leverage/ In Confidence   Leverage/ In Confidence Empty

Back to top Go down

Leverage/ In Confidence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: