Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The Delivery Empty
PostSubject: The Delivery   The Delivery EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 10:19 am

"No I said TWO large pizzas. One veggie, the other one Hawaiian style," I repeat myself for the second time since I've called. They must've hired a new person with bad recollection skills or bad hearing because he has gotten my order wrong one too many times for my liking. Good thing I'm paying with cash instead of giving out card information because he would probably mess that up too. Not like it would be my card anyway.

"17.38? Okay and you guys are still doing the 30 minute delivery or it's free thing right? Perfect. Thank you bye." I rush off the phone as the pounding on the door continues. I giggle to myself before opening the door. To make sure he wouldn't get me back, I locked myself in the bathroom while I made the order, much to his displeasure. "You knocked?" I answer in a sing-song voice. He points a thumb out and I waltz around him so he could use it.  

Ten minutes into watching TV on the couch, Michael makes his appearance. "What you watching?" "Something you won't like." "How do you know if I'd like it or not?" "Because you wouldn't understand it." "You don't know that." I smirk, "wanna bet?" He turns his head towards the set to see the grotesque crime scene in a hotel room. "Ah sick", he makes a face and looks away. "Pay up buddy", I stick my hand out towards his face and continue to watch my show. Not my fault he has a faint heart. He kisses my extended palm and moves up to my wrist, inner elbow, and shoulder.

"What do you think you're getting into Mi-"
"Sshhh." He takes my lips in his sweetly. I can't help but to smile and kiss him back. He turns me to completely face him before taking control. My mistake was letting him.I become so taken by his lips that I don't realize what he planned to do until it's too late.

I was completely naked in no time. Michael's shirt laid somewhere on the floor with my sports bra. "MMmmmm baby ye-yeAHh", I moan as his fingers painted poems inside of me. This is all I need in life to be content, I'm sure of it. His mouth is on the underside of my right breast, kissing and nibbling softly while his left hand relentlessly plucked my hard nipple. I don't even know how long this has been going on. It can be anywhere from 3 minutes to 30, and I don't care frankly. As I arch my back, prepping for my upcoming debut, a buzzing goes off in the background. That better not be Tatum again.

I can't stall myself.
I'm cumming right NOW, fast and hard.
Screw the phone!

My legs tremble as I moan loudly, much to Michael's pleasure. "Mmm I see you were more ready than I thought. Does it feel good Evie baby? Huh?" He whispers into my ear when I dig my nails in his arms. "I loooooooove it Mikey. Don't stop. Please." His thumb rubs my clit upwards while his first two fingers continue to messily paint my G-spot. God bless these pianist fingers! "I didn't plan to. But I think we should change it up a bit." I can't answer him as I finish off, grinding into his hand to get as much as I can. But he takes his fingers out, way too quickly for my taste. "Huh?" He just does his infamous sly smile before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "What are you doing?" He carries me in the opposite direction that I was hoping for, away from the bedroom. Suddenly I feel my back hit the wall. What the hell? Michael resumes kissing me and pumps his hips into mine rhythmically. The sensation begins to take over but not before I notice that we were right next to the front door. He's up to something and I can feel it, along with his erection. He's rock solid again and as much as I want him, I'm still a bit confused.

"MmmmiiiIIiike", I moan into his mouth as fucks me with his pants still on. The friction is killing me. The suspense is killing me! "Yeah baby?" he replies hoarsely, never stopping for air. "Wha-mmm- what are we doing...here?" His hands melt my body and only furthers my sexual frustration. I whimper as he tugs at my bottom lip with his teeth and my 'other' bottom lips with his fingers. Michael smirks before finally answering me.

"Payback babe."

Before I can even register what he just said, his head is knocking on my dripping entrance. I should stop, right? Knowing what this is for now, I should really, REALLY stop. That makes sense. That is something a sensible person would do in this situation. Who am I kidding? Fuck sensibilities. This isn't some whack classic novel. This is an opportunity for mind-blowing sex. I NEED this. Let him have his vengeance, I can always get him back later. But for now, I just want to feel him inside me by any and all means necessary. "Please?" I beg him while trying to get him to enter. "Please what?" he snickers. His length rubs up my entire entrance area and sends shivers down my spine. If he doesn't stop playing I don't know what I'll do. "Fuck me dammit!" I demand. "Whatever you say Evie", he smirks.

Michael pulls away from me and just as swiftly turned me to face the wall. "Spread your legs, palms flat on the wall, brace yourself and enjoy." I obey excitedly. This is a new position for us. I wiggle my butt towards him so he could hurry up and take me. I hear him take a breath before grabbing my right hip and placing his left hand right above mine on the wall. Slowly, he finally inserts himself inside. Instead of the long strokes I was hoping for, he paces himself and uses shorter strokes, purposely neglecting my g-spot but still drowning me in pleasure nonetheless. "Oooohhh yeaahh", I moan out. "Deeper baby." He sucks his teeth in but proceeds to pick up his pace at least.

I push my hips back, trying to get more inside. He withholds himself and slaps my ass. I gasp and look over my shoulder at him. "If you want it you better behave yourself. Got it?" he grits through his teeth. I don't know where this aggression came from but it's kind of hot. Especially because I can tell he's struggling to keep composed even though we just started. "And if I don't?" I challenge back. He stops altogether and lifts a brow at me. His intense gaze stuns me and I look down nervously, biting my lip. "Do you want to find out?" Before I can answer thrusts his all and hits my spot. I cry out in ecstasy and surprise. "You like it deep like that? Huh? Is this how you want it?" His long strokes and deeper voice had me in a trance. In my head I feel something beyond bliss and I want to answer him. My mouth only slurs obscenities and sounds. I can't fix myself to say anything legible until he smacks my ass again, this time much harder.

"SHIT MICHAEL!"
"Answer me!"
"YES I LOVE IT!"

My back arches and I let my head drop as he begins to fuck me seriously. The hand that had delivered the blows now ventured beneath my body while the other one remained at his place, gripping the wall. "Yeah there we go", he moans and starts to speed up again. I grind back and try to look over my shoulder but I can't keep my eyes open. His member was painting me red with techniques Picasso would envy. Did Frida Kahlo get it like this from her man? Props to artists!

"Oh ye-yeaaaahhhh! Unhh" I moan freely as he works me inside out. I hear a ringing, am I blacking out? A second ringing sounds out but Michael rocks his hips harder. Fuck the ringing, if this is what it's like to die then this is the best way out. A sudden breeze and bright light hit my face. Oh shit, am I actually dying?!

"Hello there sir. Did you order a, oh! Uhhhhh", a cheery male voice speaks. Heaven has pizza? I lift my head and open my eyes to see khaki pants and a red shirt in the doorway. What the? The guy's jaw was nearly on the floor. "Yeah I ordered a pizza", Michael speaks up coolly, as if he isn't still deeply penetrated and grinding. "Uh um, yeah", the delivery man's voice cracks as he looks from Michael to me. "How much do I owe you?" I look over my shoulder to see Michael place his wallet on MY back.

I wish I could say that I was offended or embarrassed but, actually, I'm kind of turned on. The authoritative position, the brazen vibe, even the unsuspecting spectator. It's all so wild and hot! I bite my lip and arch my back further for him as the pizza guy still stands in awe. Michael snaps his fingers in the guy's face and reaches for the receipt off the boxes. "Mmmmm baby", I moan happily to get both men's attention. Michael takes my signal to give a show and the delivery guy
stretches his neck inside a bit more. Michael quickens his thrusts again, forcing me to bounce against the wall. I bite my smile to try not to get too loud. Nothing can muffle my moans though and now the pizza guy was fully ogling me without shame.

"Can I get my change back? I'm going to need to pick something up a little later", Michael smacks my ass softly for emphasis. "If you catch my drift, man." I don't know how he's able to keep such an even voice while screwing me but it's driving me wild! I lean forward so I could rest my forearms against the wall to keep steady. I can't hold on much longer and I know he can tell. "Baby you're being a little rude aren't you? You didn't even say hi but you're interrupting", Michael whispers into my ear causing me to moan out again. I look back up at the pizza guy as he licked his lips. "Hh-hi", I manage out weakly. "Hey", he says with his eyes focused on my bouncing breasts. I can sense Michael smirking while he finally takes the pizzas and place them on the table next to me. "Since I can't give you any change for a tip, I'll let you watch her finish", he announces. The pizza guy was already excited as it was but I can see a stir in his pants still. I look over my shoulder at Michael with a mixture of uncertainty and lust. Is this going to far? He winks to reassure me.

Swiftly he removes himself and picks me up, facing him. I stare into his eyes as he re-enters me slowly. I relinquish total control to him as he slides in and out faster and faster. "Damn", the pizza guy whispers and it sounds like he's right next to me. I don't focus on him though, Michael and this orgasm is beyond more important right now. "MMmmmm don't stop baby!!" I cry out as he begins to let up some. My body really can't handle another stalling for NO ONE right now. I push against him with my own hips and feel his grip tighten on my hips. "Baby I'm sooo close", I whimper and Michael mutes me with his own mouth. He slips a finger between us while steadily pumping and rotating.

"OH! UH yeah", I'm barely even coherent. Note to self, holding out is definitely not healthy.

His hand pushes down on my mound while his thumb rubs on my clit.

"Bae-uh. Right..ohh, Mi-mi Ah!"

Just as I'm about to really hit the wall, Michael slams the door closed, right in the pizza guy's face. I gasp at the sound, cumming at the same time. Shuddering, I pull him closer, as if there is any closer, to my body. He moans as he hits his peak right after me. His hips involuntarily buck, forcing all of his seed to exit him and enter me. I moan out as I feel the warm liquid rush inside while I was steadily cumming. As we finally finish and come down from our highs, I open my eyes, finally realizing that I must've closed them. Michael breathes heavily, keeping himself up by holding me and the wall. I eye every bead of sweat that clung to his curls, eyes, lips, and jawline. I smile and unwrap myself from him so he could take an actual break.

The floor is soaking wet with us. I didn't expect this much of a mess but it sure was worth it.
My legs are so weak that I barely manage to move towards the couch, taking the boxes with me. Michael stands silent, recollecting himself. "I thought you were going to let him watch me finish?" I snicker. His head snaps back to look at me. A look of bewilderment coats his face.

"I thought you knew me better than that Evie?"

I raise a brow," I thought so too before you opened the door."

"Even so, you know I'm not the best at sharing."

"You can say that again", I mutter.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you hogged all the pizza last night and that's how this whole situation came about anyway. Now come sit down and eat. I'm starved."
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

The Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delivery   The Delivery EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 9:58 pm

I like them together. When are you going to make a whole storyline for them?
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delivery   The Delivery EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 10:08 pm

I don't know, I'm kinda diggin this one shot series thing. I do have an actual story though that's been coming along good
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

The Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delivery   The Delivery EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 9:54 pm

Girl quit playin and post that ish then!
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

The Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delivery   The Delivery Empty

Back to top Go down

The Delivery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: