Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthday Gifts Reloaded

Go down 
+7
mjstruelove
BadAngelness
damonikalovesmichael
Wonderlust
jalisa
carolina
lostinparadise
11 posters

Do YOU think Michael and Siedah fooled around back then?
Of course they did.
Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_lcap25%Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No, they were just good friends.
Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_lcap42%Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Even if they did, they hid it well.
Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_lcap17%Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Undecided.
Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_lcap16%Birthday Gifts Reloaded I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Birthday Gifts Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyNovember 26th 2009, 11:39 pm

I recycled this topic and I hope you like it;)

Michael holds me by the hand and pulls me under the warm water then pushes my back up against the shower wall as the water cascades over us. He grabs my wrists and pins them against the wall then slowly moves his fingertips down my arms, over my breasts and down to my hips, sending sparks through me. He nudges my head to the side so he can kiss my neck as he raises my thigh, holds me behind the knee and pulls my leg away so I am wide open for him. I moan softly when he pushes his tip inside me.
Michael moves his lips to my ear. “You want me deeper?”
“I want all of it.” I moan.
Without hesitation he pushes himself all the way in at once, making me cry out, then he pulls himself back out inch-by-glorious-inch to the tip and waits a few seconds before slamming back in. We watch where our bodies are joined and I whimper as he ever-so-slowly drags himself out then pushes in then out and in over and over again. I wrap my arms around his neck as he brings my other leg up and wraps both of them around his waist. He covers my lips with a passionate kiss and...
“Cece wake up...”
My eyes shot open in the midst of my dream. Someone was holding me by the shoulder and shaking me. I groaned and rolled over onto my back.
“What?” I barked into the darkness.
Michael’s body heat covered me as he moved to turn on the bedside lamp.
“Are you okay?" His beautiful brown eyes were glued to mine. "You were making… noises.”
Seeing him now in all his gorgeous glory after that dream made me want to do things that would usually make me blush.
“What kind of noises.”
“Well…” There was a pause and I heard him gulp before saying, “You were moaning... and I thought you were having a bad dream. Were you?”
“Not exactly.”
“What were you moaning for then?”
“I was having a good… great dream.”
“And making noises like that? Really? Sounded to me like you were in pain.”
He ran his fingers over my neck and his hands drifted dangerously close to the rise of my breasts.
I shivered. “Umm no you were very gentle.”
He sat up in the bed. “So you were having a that kind of dream… about me?”
I propped myself up onto one elbow and ran my fingertips up and down his arm. “Maybe.”
I saw a smile tugging at the edges of his lips. I was getting to him.
“It was a great dream… but you woke me up.” I added with a frown. “Now I guess we'll just have to finish my dream."
I sat up and held him by the chin, pulling his face to mine. He tentatively kissed me at first then seemed to relax and placed his hand in my hair. His lips moved softly against mine before he slipped his tongue in to explore every inch of my mouth. Fireworks were going off in my head but the light show ended when he stopped.
“Clarise are you sure you're ready for us to take this step?” He was holding me at arms length now. "I don't want to take your innocence unless you're absolutely sure." (God bless him he's so old-fashioned)
“I‘m sure.” I said, moving to kiss him but he held me back.
And we‘re not moving too fast?”
“Mm-mm.” I tried again and he held me back again.
"Maybe me staying over tonight was a bad idea."
“Dammit Michael just kiss me.”
He sighed, not knowing how else to stall me and held me by the back of the head. He almost pulverized my lips with his as he pushed me back and covered me with his body. He shifted to kiss my neck as he ran his palms over my bare breasts through my T-shirt. Guess he wanted it just as much as I did.
“Wait, ” he said, moving to turn out the lamp. He looked so luscious in the moonlight. “How did it go in your dream?”
“We were in the shower.”
He shook his head. “Too far away. Pick something else.”
“Just do what feels right.”
He moved to sit on his heels between my legs. His body language expressed reluctance but I couldn’t imagine why there was a pause, I could see him pointing straight at me.
“I know.” I said, putting my hand on his chest. "Let me see you."
He looked down at me, biting his bottom lip, still seeming a little reluctant. I slowly moved my hand down his body but he grabbed my hand before I could touch him there.
“Not until I say so.” he said.
Michael leaned over me. His tongue danced lightly over my lips then into my mouth as one hand made its way down my body. In one swift motion, he got back on his knees and pulled (more like ripped) my panties off. He held my knees and spread my legs wider then reached out to run his hand over me, spreading my wetness.
“How does it feel?” he asked while he massaged my folds with his thumb.
“So good.”
“You want more?”
“Yes.”
Michael pulled his boxers down a little and, holding the base of his shaft, brushed along my entrance. I almost lost it right then and there. I expected to feel something hot, pulsing and big take residence in my body next but Michael leaned over me, braced himself up on one arm and put two of his fingers in his mouth. He sucked them, then moved his hand down until it disappeared between our bodies.
“Tell me if this hurts, okay?”
He slowly slid one finger into me then quickly following with the other finger. I gritted my teeth against the pain, not wanting him to stop. He slowly worked them both in and out causing me to gasp and claw at the sheets as the first orgasm ripped through me. I was euphoric but Michael didn’t stop, he continued to thrust his fingers in me more and more until I was having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. He took a hold of himself and started running his hand up and down his length as I convulsed around his fingers. It has got to be impossible for any other man to look so sexy while pleasuring himself.
Another orgasm forced my back into an arch and made me scream, “Ohhhh God Michael!!!”
He released me (and himself) and reached up to stroke my cheek with the same hand he almost killed me with, saying. “I told you to tell me when it hurt Clarise, why don‘t you listen?”
I brushed the back of my hand along his cheek and neck. “Don't worry baby, I liked it.” Raising an eyebrow, Michael stared at me, his mouth agape. I took this opportunity to kiss his soft lips. “Hurt me more, please.”
Smiling and shaking his head, Michael dragged me into a sitting position. “Remember, you asked for this.”
He pulled my T-shirt up over my head, leaving me completely naked then pushed me back onto the pillows and took his boxers all the way off. He watched my breasts rise and fall with each frantic breath then took one hardening nipple into his mouth, making me moan as his tongue flicked my peak. He moaned with me as he sucked, nibbled, and licked a path across my skin from one breast to another. I writhed under his warm touch and shifted restlessly as another moan escaped us. I arched again, this time in invitation, wanting him… begging him to fill me and quench the roaring fire my dream had started. His hands drifted over the tops of my legs, then spread my thighs. My eyes rolled over as he pushed in, pulled out and went back in. I was just about to slide over the edge when Michael suddenly cried out and left my body.
“What‘s wrong?” I asked breathlessly.
He huffed and looked down at himself. Michael shook his head and held me then flipped us over. He guided me into the right position so he could slide easily back into me. He ran his hands over my tummy and between my breasts as I slowly moved back and forth on him.
"Go faster baby." he moaned.
I whipped my hips and bent backward, taking hold of his legs as I continued my movement atop him. Michael raised his hips and went even deeper inside my body, making me scream. He did it again then he locked his hands at my waist and dragged me off him. Michael sat up and knotted his hand in my hair, pulling me in until our lips met with a quick kiss then he shifted his lithe body so that he was on his knees behind me. He kissed my neck and shoulders as he wrapped one arm around my waist and drove in slowly. He took my breasts into his hands and held me tight against his chest as his pumping grew gradually forceful. I put an arm around his neck and pulled him to my lips. As we kissed, Michael slid one hand down my body and I shrieked into his mouth when his fingers grazed my centre. He stroked me in tandem with his working hips.
Friction. Moisture. Bliss.
He broke our kiss and put his lips to my ear. “I wanna hear you scream, baby.” he whispered. "Scream for me."
I happily obliged and screamed his name, over and over-- middle name included-- as he pulled my hair and thrust his body so hard into mine.
He grunted and sank all the way in then he stopped moving his hips against me. Our bodies wanted release but he intentionally wouldn’t give it to me or himself. Not that I’m complaining, still…
I yelled, “Michael! Please don't stop!!”
He pulled out torturingly slow and pushed me onto the bed, turned me so I faced him and was inside me again without missing a beat. He pulled me up to his chest and held me tight as he quickly pumped his hips, bouncing me on him. Our eyes were locked on each other and I watched as he erupted with a gasping moan which made an equally powerful orgasm flow through my frustrated body. Michael collapsed on top of me and pressed his lips to my sweat-drenched chest then he buried his face in my neck and covered me with kisses. When my tired body wouldn’t give him an immediate response Michael started poking me in the side. “Cece… you asleep?”
“No.”
He bit and sucked my bottom lip, asking, “Any regrets?”
“Hell no.” I laughed.
He shifted to pull the sheets over our hot and sticky bodies then cuddled me up to his chest. I wanted to say something but figured words were unnessesary. We both knew that love was there and now that we've showed our love in the most intimate of ways, all there was left to do was sleep. My eyelids were drooping when he said, “Hey Happy birthday.”
“What?”
“Look at the time.” I turned and saw the bright blue numerals on the clock at my bedside blinking 6:05 a.m. which made it January 24th, my birthday. “That means I have to get you a gift.” he added.
“You don‘t have to get me anything, let's just stay in bed.”
“I’m not going to just laze around in bed all day when I could make love to you in every room of this house. I just don't see the point in it." he added with a smile.

Last edited by lostinparadise on August 13th 2010, 11:53 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections yet again)
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyNovember 27th 2009, 7:03 am

i love it, i love every bit of it!! Birthday Gifts Reloaded Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyNovember 27th 2009, 7:40 pm

starry eyed loved it
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyNovember 28th 2009, 2:25 pm

o.O Woah, that was SOME B-day gift! Michael is so kinky lol, doing it over the couch xD I love how he's such a "cunning linguist" (LAWL) xDDD

Birthday Gifts Reloaded O_mj

THE OFFICIAL MikeGASM IMAGE
Back to top Go down
damonikalovesmichael

damonikalovesmichael

Female Libra Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyNovember 30th 2009, 11:31 pm

Wow. I can not BELIEVE you went there! LOL. Great though.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 4:06 pm

haha, what do u mean?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 7:35 pm

lostinparadise wrote:

THIS FIC IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
:(SORRY

how come? i really wanted 2 read it! can ya email it 2 me? pleaz im dying here!!!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:23 am

Does anyone know how to get rid of a Poll?
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 9:22 am

lostinparadise wrote:

Friction. Moisture. Bliss
“I’m not going to just laze aound in bed all day when I could make love to you in every room of this house.

I loved it
its official im jealous of the b-day girl

Great story

Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:54 pm

mjstruelove wrote:
lostinparadise wrote:

“I’m not going to just laze aound in bed all day when I could make love to you in every room of this house.

I loved it
its official im jealous of the b-day girl

Great story

i so totally agree! and im happyBirthday Gifts Reloaded Icon_biggrin this got reposted cuz itz now my fave story ever!! Birthday Gifts Reloaded Icon_cheers

Birthday Gifts Reloaded Suspect snails!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 11:34 am

Oh angelpup, I'm so glad to hear (well... read) you say that.
Thanks so much
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 3:21 pm

AMAZING!!! i loved it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 5:35 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
Oh angelpup, I'm so glad to hear (well... read) you say that.
Thanks so much

hear(read)wat? the snails?
Birthday Gifts Reloaded Lol jk & ur welcome

Birthday Gifts Reloaded Suspect snails Birthday Gifts Reloaded Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
MJKage

MJKage

Female Virgo Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 7:29 pm

mmmm perfect
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyJanuary 24th 2010, 9:17 pm

pleaz. itz beyond perfect!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 9:35 am

FAB-U-LOUS!!
omg write more!! ( no pressure seriously ) but they are just soo good!!! make mine look so crap....
love it!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 5th 2010, 8:05 pm

if u aint shut up with the downin urseff
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 6th 2010, 7:27 am

oh okay...
* hates self on inside *
OH WOW I LOVE ME!!

xD

no seriously i just dont think my stuff is AS GOOD as like EVERYONE ELSES here!! LOL
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 6th 2010, 9:48 pm

Awwww *pets Cat^^*
I think you're just being modest, but if you decide to remain adamant, just post it so we can judge for ourselves Smile

p.s. our avatars match haha
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 6th 2010, 10:14 pm

gosh cat do u want me 2 kill u!?! i said quit it damn it! u kno if i kill u, u wont go to heaven cuz u too bad and nasty(like the rest of us) so u wont see Michael. just a warning

STOP FUCKING PUTTING URSELF DOWN!!!!
UR DA BOMB!!!! Birthday Gifts Reloaded Bom (like tic, tic)
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 6th 2010, 10:17 pm

hahahaha yeah, what angelpup said Birthday Gifts Reloaded Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 6th 2010, 10:38 pm

haha im dead serious as cereal
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 7th 2010, 6:29 am

HA
CEREAL
XD
thanks guy but....
* says nothing in case angelpup kills me...*

and YAY! Captian Eo rocks

i mean i have dreams of him getting down on one knee for me
Birthday Gifts Reloaded 85_00_10

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
XD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 8th 2010, 6:43 pm

yea u bettr nawt say nuthin bad
as for Eo I want he gift he has, those jolly ranchers to go jacket, and evrythng thatz under it!
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded EmptyApril 11th 2010, 4:00 am

CANT BREATHE!

THAT WAS AWESOME!

Hee hee Michael's sooo BAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Gifts Reloaded   Birthday Gifts Reloaded Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday Gifts Reloaded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-