Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Treasure Box

Go down 
+16
morethanagift
Miss.Luv.
Yuna
Cat^^
S.cattered
xLovelyOne
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
sonya69
mjstruelove
crazy4mj
MJsHazelEyedPYT
carolina
mariah702
jalisa
lostinparadise
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

You can ask any question on here, feel free.
If anyone is in a group on youtube, you'd get my meaning and if not, you'll get it eventually.

So here it goes, we all know MJ is GAWgeous no matter what year it is but which do you honestly prefer?

Mine's 1988, he was in the middle of the Bad tour and he was soo sexy and sooo cute at the same time.

Last edited by lostinparadise on February 18th 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 4:29 am

hmmmmm...

I know he didn't make a video for this but I'd wanna be in The Way You Love Me.

I ADORE that song and I could just picture us in each others arms, in a ballroom or something dancing to it. *sighs contentedly*

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_question What would you do if you met Michael somewhere... anywhere really.
Would you A) Jump his bones the first chance you got B) Try to get to know him and possibly become a close friend or C) All of the above? Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_question

Alls I know is something my brother (the same one I almost choked out for interrupting my dream) told me... "When in doubt pick C" Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_wink

Last edited by lostinparadise on April 11th 2010, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added a question:))
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 8:29 am

defo C
LOL

what has Michael ever said or sang that makes you go weak at the knees
for me mostly everything but the intro for IJCSLY
oh my godd...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 8:42 am

C!

In the closet, give in to me, break of dawn and the beginning of the home demo of don't stop till you get enough. "we're going be starting now baby" Those whispers and moans of his. *Rawr*

What do you think is the sexiest thing he's ever said?
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 8:44 am

What he said: definitely gotta be, "When you come to Neverland, you are bound to get wet" and the look he had on his face when he said it made every drop of moisture in my body rush to my..... n-n-n-never mind.

What he sang: In The Closet floors me everytime especially the ending *tries to catch breath*

Last edited by lostinparadise on April 23rd 2010, 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 11th 2010, 8:46 am

oh god yeah
OMG
lol!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 12th 2010, 5:56 pm

oh nearly everything is sexy when it comes out of his mouth!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 13th 2010, 1:53 pm

okay
whats your favorite sexy MJ move?
for me emmm its a tie between the body rolls and...the finger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 13th 2010, 5:27 pm

finger,thrusts,the whole video from TTWYMMF and the panther dance, ummmm..., tango from BOTD, umm... crotch grabs, especially the one from thi is it where its all slow motion,body rolls,ITC video, and theres another 1 that i cant remebr to good. oh well

question: would you rple play if you really was Michael's girl? how would you do it?

I would play lil red riding ho, or naughty teacher, or french maid, or police officer, or girl-next-door! Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 11:28 am

Let me catch up

Ok me star in a MJ music video Butterflies if he had a video or In The Closet i think

if i met Michael umm I'm going with C be friends then jump his bone Lol or the other way around.

something hes said to make me weak in the knees Speechless the entire song or just the end when he whisper "words like "I love you"."!!

sexiest thing he's said or sang? Im agreeing with lostinparadise and angelpup on this one

Fav MJ move? Ooh the leg and knees thing you know when he performs Rock with You *i think that is just SeXy*

Roleplaying with Michael something different everytime
cheerleader, makeup person, nanny, cook, cashier at candy store
Lol Idk
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 11:31 am

Oh i forgot a ?

so when Michael did the private home video he said
he let Janet do the military style for her video which
video do you think he would have made military style?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 5:41 pm

it wouldve been for the ad album i guess so ummmm
speed demon,streetwalker,leave me alone, or maybe even bad
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 7:51 pm

I would think maybe he'd do a military style video for Unbreakable.

Sexiest move: any move that involves him touching himself, whether it's the crotch grab or just rubbing his body down like he does
when he's performing Human Nature mmmmm!!!!! and the finger ugh! cant forget that one.

Hey I was thinking about what role I would play during math class this morning.
I'm such a good student haha but I was done with my test early and didnt have anything better to do. Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Lol

Anyway... I would be a naughty girl in a plaid miniskirt, thigh-high boots, a shirt with four buttons undone, no bra, all that good stuff and I would knock over a few EXPENSIVE things in his house on purpose so he would get mad and punish me so good or make me get on my knees and beg his forgiveness... open-mouthed of course:)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:07 pm

damn u a bad gurl and deserv 2 be spanked!!!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:09 pm

U damn skippy, I'm bad and my spanking better be wrapped in gold.

Hear that Mike?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:10 pm

im sure he did if u esp-d it 2 him
hahaha
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:13 pm

**doubles over in laughter**

good one angelpup
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:24 pm

im so silly!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 14th 2010, 11:22 pm

OMG lostinparadise! I swear you've read my mind on the role playing situation!! I was trying to work it into a story... but I don't even care if you do it cause you're a DAMN good writer.

My fic would have DEF involved some bad school girl action and a sexy disgruntled professor (MJ, no duh, lol) - a bit different but still, the smoldering essence is there!

and btw YESS To all of this:

"Sexiest move: any move that involves him touching himself, whether it's the crotch grab or just rubbing his body down like he does
when he's performing Human Nature mmmmm!!!!! and the finger ugh! cant forget that one."

- lostinparadise

I am not remotely logical or coherent when I see him touch himself ALLL over. uuughhhh~*
I never even thought ANY guy doing that would be anywhere near sexy...but when baby boy does it...I am on cloud nine! *___* .....xD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 15th 2010, 6:30 pm

u forgot a question and im fresh outta juice
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 2:02 pm

okkay so i was watchin janet perform on youtube and i was wondering
like what it would be like if michael performed some of his sexier songs
like in the closet or lady in my life or something

like how janet did rope burn, discipline, and would you mind

*she killed some guy like really*

*i dont think mike could do it* Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_twisted Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_evil Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_twisted IDK
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 6:00 pm

he has done in the closet and probably killed at least 4 ppl. but if he did lady in my life or sum songs from Invincible he would possibly kill at least 200 chicks and gays
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 6:53 pm

angelpup wrote:
he has done in the closet and probably killed at least 4 ppl. but if he did lady in my life or sum songs from Invincible he would possibly kill at least 200 chicks and gays

That's probably why he didn't perform all his sexy songs, he'd feel bad about killing all his female and gay fans LOL! In the closet live is hot but then again everything he performs lives is hot. Watching the beginning of Billie Jean live (you know when he moves his hips and grabs his crotch *drools*) always makes me weak at the knees and have the silliest grin on my face. This is it's Billie Jean had the BEST crotch grab ever! I die repeatedly.

What do you think his best crotch grab is?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 7:17 pm

ummm billie jean from nearly anywher i guess
still no questions here
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 7:48 pm

Definitely the one from This Is It hands down...

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_question How would you welcome Michael back home after a world tour Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 7:56 pm

He'd be tired and sore from performing so I'd give him an all over body massage Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Icon_wink and run him a nice hot bath.

What do think is his sweetest song?
I think She's out of my life and Childhood. They're just so beautiful and heartwrenching.

Last edited by Yuna on April 22nd 2010, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Treasure Box
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FUN STUFF :: Treasure Box-
Jump to: