Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Treasure Box

Go down 
+16
morethanagift
Miss.Luv.
Yuna
Cat^^
S.cattered
xLovelyOne
Wonderlust
BadAngelness
sonya69
mjstruelove
crazy4mj
MJsHazelEyedPYT
carolina
mariah702
jalisa
lostinparadise
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 11:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

You can ask any question on here, feel free.
If anyone is in a group on youtube, you'd get my meaning and if not, you'll get it eventually.

So here it goes, we all know MJ is GAWgeous no matter what year it is but which do you honestly prefer?

Mine's 1988, he was in the middle of the Bad tour and he was soo sexy and sooo cute at the same time.

Last edited by lostinparadise on February 18th 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 3:43 am

carolina wrote:
oh, thats a hard one!! but i'd have to go with moaning lightly in pleasure Smile

What she said!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 8:49 pm

OMGG morethanagift!! Thats a seriously hard question... but when I space out..(like in class lol) my mind wanders to a magical world where all there is is Michael on a large bed amid big, comfy pillows and soft blankets and he's ALL neked and moaning softly..... sooo I'm gonna have to go with THAT choice... I dont want him to hurt his beautiful and VALUABLE throat screaming!! lawlllll xDD
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 10:17 am

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
carolina wrote:
oh, thats a hard one!! but i'd have to go with moaning lightly in pleasure Smile

What she said!

What they said
and i would not have sex with Michael
in the public or in my parents bed (not cool)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 11:14 am

JALISA! i missed yew gurl!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 5:57 am

hey guys, i saw this question on facebook: "Who would you have liked to see MJ record a duet with?" soooo what do you guys think? I would've loved for michael to make a song with his kids (yeah, i know, michael didnt want to put them out there) but it would have still been pretty awesome Very Happy or michael with lady gaga, i mean... if they made a song together it would have been epic! can you imagine how many grammys they would get? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 3:54 pm

Prince was on one of the tracks on the Invincible album
and omg Gaga and Jackson, you're right, def Grammy potential there.. Imagine the music video
Hmm who else... *shrugs* I'm an Usher fan so I think that'd be pretty cool if they did a song together
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 9:23 pm

prince was on a track on the invincible album?? which one? i thought prince didnt like mj...
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 11:08 pm

carolina wrote:
prince was on a track on the invincible album?? which one? i thought prince didnt like mj...

She means his son Prince Michael.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 2:48 am

omg, really? i didnt know, which song?
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 1:07 pm

I believe it was The Lost Children.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 3:49 pm

Yeah sorry I shoulda made that clear, it was his son Prince. He's one of the voices on the Lost Children . He's credited on the album if you wanna look it up.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 10:52 pm

oh yeah, i JUST saw it!! i have the album and i cant believe i didnt see that before!! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 6:14 pm

Dude I haven’t been on here in forever and a long weekend :/ I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! *hugs all around* Lol XD

So onward to the questions!

1st: What made you first think of Michael in a DIRTY way? - MJIsMyLife28

Well looks like I’m the late bloomer in this family cuz I didn’t see Michael in a sexual way until like three years ago when I first moved to America. My brother, Jermaine (yeah I know it’s weird) was watching Michael’s videos on the computer and me and my sister Lisa were standing behind him watching too. (Oh my sister’s name is Lisa Marie which is just awful cuz I , hands down the biggest fan in the family, don’t have an MJ-related name Sad ) Anyway I’d never seen the prison version of They Don’t Really Care About Us vid until that day and my mind exploded, eyes popped outta my head and everything and to make matters worse, the vid for Remember The time played after that one. I’d seen that vid before when I was younger but after watching the TDCAU vid I was practically drooling on myself when Mikey twirled his fingers and circled those hips in the beginning mmmmm. Oh I think J had the whole vid of YANA with Mikey naked in the water with angel wings…

A true perv was born that day.

So yeah that’s how it happened XD

2nd: Would you rather have him moaning lightly in pleasure, or screaming your name in ecstasy . choose wisely lol – morethanagift

Nnnnn that’s a difficult one but I think I’ll have to go with…moaning lightly in pleasure. As much as I would die to hear him scream my name (gawd I’m melting just thinking about it) I can settle for hearing his light moans at my ear, or hearing him whisper sweet things to me while we make love.

I think I’ve already asked a couple of you this but whatever XD Question What would you do if Michael cheated on you were pregnant with his child Question
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 6:56 pm

lostinparadise wrote:

I think I’ve already asked a couple of you this but whatever XD Question What would you do if Michael cheated on you were pregnant with his child Question

Hmm, i'd be a bit upset, but if he told me instead of me having to figure it out, I'd stay with him. Smile
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 11:41 pm

lostinparadise wrote:

I would leave him. Make him feel my pain.
(I bet it would just kill him if he wasn't in his kids life)

But we would get back together no doubt
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 7:22 pm

I wuldve slapped that beautiful smile off his face and kicked the heehee outta him! i wuldnt sleep wit him until way aftr the baby is born. then i wuld threaten my baby (Of course i wuldnt do anything but i wanna scare him) then after the baby is born, i wuld sleep wit his brother or sumthin.
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 10:58 am

angelpup wrote:
I wuldve slapped that beautiful smile off his face and kicked the heehee outta him! i wuldnt sleep wit him until way aftr the baby is born. then i wuld threaten my baby (Of course i wuldnt do anything but i wanna scare him) then after the baby is born, i wuld sleep wit his brother or sumthin.

affraid Noooooo not sleep wit his brotha unless its Marlon
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 2:20 pm

[quote="jalisa"]
angelpup wrote:

affraid Noooooo not sleep wit his brotha unless its Marlon

LOL That sooo reminds me of Who Is It! XD
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 9:08 am

I was just curious

If you could send a letter to Mrs. Jackson right now what would you say?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

jalisa wrote:
I was just curious

If you could send a letter to Mrs. Jackson right now what would you say?

Ask why did she do the interview with Oprah and why did she let the children be interviewed when Michael worked so hard to keep them out of the spotlight. Katherine's his mother so I'll stand by her decisions, but I just want to know why? After Oprah was so cruel to Michael, why would she allow that woman into those precious children's lives?
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 1:10 pm

yea i just saw the preview

that'll be a dang good question
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 8:21 pm

OK, ladies, the holidays, are coming up, and a holiday question, you and Michael are relaxing in the grand living room, and your curled up near him, in front of the fireplace. You start working your magic, and you have four selections of love making tools
a. candy cane
b. gift wrap
c. the christmas whip, with mistletoe at the bottom
d. or ditch the toys, and race him to the bedroom

Have fun. Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 300829
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 2:11 am

hmm.. the gift wrap could make for some really interesting foreplay... LOL. But I think I choose c. AND d. ... Who ever gets to the bedroom first gets to use the whip - SHAMONE!! xD

Happy MIKES'-Giving EVERYONE!! (Wow! that was borderline LAME! BUt im on COugh syrup for this BrutAL COLD and it sounds pretty clever to me! : D)
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 26th 2010, 1:15 am

I'd have to go with D.
We dont even need to go to the bedroom, let's just go at it right here right now!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 EmptyNovember 26th 2010, 7:50 am

I'd go with D.
Who needs toys when I can have Michael as a special holiday gift. *Wink wink, nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Treasure Box   Welcome To The Treasure Box - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Treasure Box
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FUN STUFF :: Treasure Box-
Jump to: