Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)

Go down 
+2
mariah702
BadAngelness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Empty
PostSubject: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 5th 2010, 7:07 pm

This is dedicated to my miketastic friends
mariah702 and sonya69:

this took me 4ever to write becasue I put way too much drama and I had to take it out or else it would stink like monkey poop. Please rate and comment my hard work.

Another 3 Months since my last story
Again we are in the hospital, but we are in a differnt one with a differnt doctor(thank goodness!)
I am squeezing Michaels hand in anticipation as we walk into the room. "Dr.Simmons? Hi, I'm Angela Jackson and this is my husband, Michael. We are here for an ultrasound?", I say nervously. My first ultrasound and its with the Michael J. Jackson! What more can you ask for in life in the 80's? Besides a cure for Michael's vitiligo,maybe. "Yes. Hi, how are you, Mrs.Jackson?", says the female in the labcoat. She stands and offers me her hand. I shake it and she offers it to Michael, who is drugged with Claritin. I had to drug him or else he would be jumping off the walls. I didn't give him alot, but just enough so it'll wear off slowly but soon. When he doesn't shake the doctors hand, I whisper the explanation to her, while he trys to sit in a chair. He slides out and I have to pick him up. "I hope it wasn't drowsy medication or else he'll be sliding everywhere", the doctor says with a chuckle. Uh-oh, I never checked. "It doesn't really matter because if I say certain words he would recover like that", I laugh. "Please lie on the bed and lift your shirt, Mrs. Jackson, and get ready for your ultrasound", Dr. Simmons says.
Few minutes later
Michael is the one that passed out this time. "Michael,baby, please wake up. I'll tell you what the baby is", I coax. "What!", he wakes up automatially. The doctor and I laugh. "Well? What is it? Boy or girl? What is it? C'mon, tell me! What are we having? What's the baby?", he swarms me with questions. "Calm down, Mikey", I say as I rub my round belly,"we're having a girl!" Michael nearly loses it! He jumps up, screams, lifts me up high in the air, and spins me around. "Michael, be careful of the baby!",I exclaim. He puts me down. "I'm sorry but I'm going to be a daddy! Im real excited about this", he says, kissing me. "Do you two know the rules of pregnancy?",Dr. Simmons asks. "What rules?", says Michael, who's face dropped instantly. "Like no sex,no achohol,no driving,no wild rides, things like that so you don't hurt the baby", she replies as she grabs some pamphelts. "Read these. They'll help you understand pregnancy better". Michael is very upset about the rules so I figure it's time to go. "Um, ok Dr. Simmons. We best be going now. See you in a month", I say as I grab Michael's hand and rush out the room. "No sex?", is all he says as we leave the hospital and get in the car. "Baby, its ok", I try to calm him down. "No, it's not! We have to wait months to have sex again! I barely lasted a week! And your boobs will get bigger and thats a major turn on, for me. You know that. I can't do this, Angie",he says. I scoot towards him and kiss his lips. "Look. We want this baby and we are going to have it. And by we I mean me, but I can't do it without you, We already lasted 3 months! We can go another 5 or six months. It can come early you know. Plus, how do you expect we have sex when my belly this big and its only getting bigger! I can't get on top, you can't get on top, its not possible without pain", I tell him. We laugh and kiss as we turn in to the house.
5 months later
My tummy is huge! How are babies so small when the tummies that hold them are so big? I rub my tummy at the thought. We are coming home from the baby shower that Janet threw for us(gotta love her charm). All throughout the party people asked me "what's the baby's name?","what are you going to name the baby?", and"who's the new Jackson?" Surprisingly, we haven't thought of a name yet. And the baby is due soon because I can barely see in front of me. "What's your name going to be little one?", I ask Ms. Kicks-a-lot. "Ooops! I almost forgot about that important detail", says Michael as he scoots towards me amd rubs my belly. He's been on tour for the last few months and he finnaly has 2 weeks off to be with us(me and baby no-name). "Girl names, Mike, in case you forgot",I say angrily. Ive been having horrible mood swings lately. Michael ignores them, though. "I know. Uuummmm...how about...Mariah, or Sonya, or Kajolicka,or Apploneya?", he went from suggestions to craking jokes in a matter of 2 seconds. I still laugh with him, even though now is not the time for jokes. "I like the names Mariah and Sonya. Lets use both", I say. I look out the window. I'm having a Twix moment. "Angie, you ok baby?",he asks. "Michael, am I beautiful?", I ask without looking at him. He sighs. 'Ive asked him this a thousand times since I've gotten pregnant. Sometimes I just don't feel right(could be the lack of sex because we are now addicts). "Angela, you were, you are, and you'll always be beautiful in my eyes",he says as I lay my head in his lap. He strokes my cheeks, lifts my head, and kisses me passionately. Big mistake. As we kiss we start rubbing each other. He kisses my neck unmercifully. I let out a moan and start taking off his shirt. He starts taking off my dress but stopped. "We can't do this. We'll hurt the baby. That'll be 8 months of no-" "Uh-oh!"I cry. "What is it?",he asks. I spread my legs. "My water broke!",I yell. "WHAT?!?!?!" "Phillip we have to get to the hospital ASAP!",I yell to the driver."Are you serious? It's not a false alarm or anything?" "I didn't pee or waste anything. Yet there is water between my legs. I'M HAVING A DAMN BABY!",I scream at Michael. "Ummmm, ok. Its ok. Just take deep breaths and calm down. Everything will be fine for little Mariah Sonya Jackson", he tells me. I grab his hand and start taking big breaths as we rush to a hospital.
Later in the hospital
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I scream as a doctor pushes my wheelchair to a room. I'm squeezing Michaels hand hard and its turning blue from my grip. I change into my hospital gown and lie on the bed, holding Michael's hand the whole time. "As much as I love helping you strip down and put something sexy on", he says,"I hate not having my left hand because I hold the mic with that hand when I grab my crotch. So can you please let go of it?" "What am I supposed to hold when this damn baby arrives?", I am very pissed off because it hurts more coming out then it does going in. I scream again in agonizing pain. Just then a whole team of doctors come in. One checks my pulse, a few set up the equipment, another one runs an IV up my arm, and one checks a clipboard. "Yep she's ready." "Ok who's got towels?" "Where are the scissors?" The doctors babble on like this for a few minutes. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS BABY IS COMING NOW!!! IF YALL AIN'T GET A DAMN MOVE ON I WILL RIP YOUR DAMN INTESTINES OUT AND GRIND THEM INTO DAMN COFFEE!!! NOW HURRY UP YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I have lost it when it comes to unprofessional doctor wannabes. Poor Michael is really scared right now and is ducking low. The doctors scatter around like soon to be road kill. "Ok, Mrs.Jackson, we need you to push as hard as you can. You can hold your husband, Mr. Jackson's hand",says one of the doctors. "Ummm no,no thats ok ill stand back here and watch the miracle or birth", says Michael as he pops up behind a doctor who is setting up the sheet. I pout and start crying. "I dont think you really want to watch child birth. You would rather be with your wife on the other side of the sheet. Trust me man. Go with her", says the doctor. "And risk a nubby wrist? I'll take my chances", says Michael. I begin to sob violently. "Ok now I'm telling you. Go with your wife. We cant deliver this baby with her being upset. And by the way you are making her cry, she can kill the baby. Now go!", the doctor says, standing up. Then the door opens and in rushes Janet. "Wow, LaToya was right! You are in labor. Michael, why aren't you holding her hand?", she says as she walks over to me and grab my hand. "She'll break it!", he exclaims. "You're supposed to be a man!" I stop crying and grip Janet's hand,"I wish you were my sister. You are the absolute best!" "I thought that was me!", says Michael. "But you gave me this baby and wont help me get it out. You stopped being the best when you crawled over there like a baby instead of a MAN!", I tell him straight up.
"On the count of three, we need you to push Mrs. Jackson, ok?",says one of the doctors. "What are you.....Oh my Gawd!",yells Michael. "I told you not to be back here!", says the doctor. "Anyway, are you ready Mrs.Jackson?" "You damn well I'm ready! Get her out!" "Ok, 1....2....3! PUSH!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",I'm pushing with all my might. "O SHIT!",screams Michael from the other side of the sheet. "We got a head! Keep pushing!" Michael runs towards me and grabs my hand."This view is better." "So is the reach",I reply. "What reach?", he asks unaware. "From me to your neck so I can choke you, you damn bastard!!!" I reach for him and he tries to duck but I got him! I start choking him but I stop because being in labor is no walk in the park. And I want an end to it, now. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I push. The baby cries. "Ok we need one more push as hard as you can Mrs.Jackson",says the doctor. I grasp Michael's hand and push really hard. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream while breaking Michael's hand. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MY HAND!",he yells. The baby comes out and is screaming, too.
"Awwwwwww! My baby!",I say as the doctor hands me our new edition. "Shes an adorable little one, aren't you missy?",Janet coos. "I'm just glad shes out and healthy", says Michael who is upset about the hand. He leans on me as I hold Mariah Sonya Jackson. I look up at his smiling face. Then a look of confusion takes over. "She has no hair", he says. Janet and I laugh. "It'll grow baby, just be patient", I say. I kiss him passionatelyas Janet takes the baby. "Thank you Michael".I kiss him again but more deeply andfull of passion. "Mmmm,wait, what? You called me a bastard and nearly broke my hand one second and the next your all lovey dovey?" I nod my head while taking the baby back from Janet and she leaves the room. "Mmmmmmmichael, you know we can have sex now that the baby is out. You said the gown is a turn on along with pregnant boobs." I curl one of his curls with my finger, kiss his neck merciless,and start taking off his shirt. "After what I just saw, pass!", he says as he pulls away from me and rushes out the room. Leaving me alone with Mariah. I hold my baby as she opens her eyes and laughs at me. "Hey there, sweetie! What are you laughing at? You're the one with no teeth", I coo. A nurse comes in. "Is it all right to feed her yet? Or do I have to wait awhile?",I ask. "You're going to have to wait. Mrs...uh",the nurse says. "Jackson. Mrs. Angela Jackson",I state proudly. "Uh,ok. Mrs. Jackson, I'm afraid there might be something wrong with your baby. We are going to need her to stay in the hospital for a month to confirm or deny our analysis." "What?" I swear my life is mainly downs.
2 weeks later
I woke up to what felt like ice running up and down the back of my leg. I reach down and grabb the hand that is holding the ice. "Michael,baby please stop. You know I'm still tired from birthing your daughter and losing my belly",I whine, half sleep, half awake. He stops. Then I feel his hands pushing my sleep shirt up from the back, leaving my panties and naked back exposed. I ignore it and try to go back to sleep. I hear Michael standing on the bed and I know he's not going to let me stay asleep. He pulls at my panties and drops a load of ice down them. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!", I scream as I kicked them off. Now michael is rubbing my back and butt with ice cubes. "Stop it Michael!", I yell as I grab his hands again. "No more ice!" "Fine no more ice",he says as stands up again. All of a sudden, he shoots me with a supersoaker thats filled with ice cold water! He shoots along my back and all over my butt. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm up, I'm up! Stop it!", I sit up immediatley and run toward the bathroom. He hops off the bed and chases me with the watergun. "Michael!", I scream as we run all over the room. He drops the gun and chases me some more. I'm so soaking wet that I'm dripping water everywhere. Michael finnaly catches me in his closet. He lifts me up and takes me back to the bed. He lifts my sleep shirt over my head(so now I'm naked)and says,"You can't wear this. It's to wet." I rub my vigi against his dick,which is very erect now. I take the wet shirt and rub it all over Michael. "Now your clothes are wet, too", I say as I pull off his shirt and push off his pajama pants. No underwear. We start kissing as he lays me on the bed and climbs on top. He's gotten over his temporary fear of vaginas. THANK GOD!
We are kissing all over each other and just when he reaches down to finger me, the damn phone rings. "We have to pick it up baby", he says as I kiss his ear. "Lets not and say we did",I reply sexily as I moan in his mouth. It rings again. "We really need to...mmmmm", he says as I give him a boobjob. "Damn", he says breathlessly. I laugh as I rub my boobs harder against his dick. "This the last time I can use these huge things with you. Now I need them for the baby",I tell him. "Let's make it worthwhile", he says as he picks me up so I'm ontop of him. The phone rings again. He ignores it and starts plucking my peaks. I whisper,"harder,baby,harder. Bite them, suck them. I want to remember". He smiles and starts rubbing and sucking furiously at both. I moan. He sort of chews on them, which makes me nearly go crazy. H sucks some milk out. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Take me now, baby!", I scream. We turn over and he wags his thing between my legs. "Are you sure about this? I mean you just got out of recovery. Shouldn't we take it a bit slower", he is concerned. "Baby please! I need it and I need it now! Just put it in before I go bonkers", I assure him. "But Angie-",he starts to whine but its too late. I already put it in. "Oooooooooh baby yes!",I scream as he starts thrusting deeper and deeper. I can tell he is annoyed that I didn't listen to him because he shoves it in angrily. I climb on top of him and start riding and moaning like theres no tomorrow. He isnt annoyed anymore as he grabs my hips and thrusts even more. "Uuuuuuggggggggghhhhh,"he moans sexily,"damn girl! You must've really missed having sex". He picks me up and press me against the closet door. I squeeze his dick in my spot and keep on riding. He groans in reaction. I stop squeezing "Is that enough of an answer for you?",I tell him.
He turns me so I'm facing the door. He takes himself out and leaves it hanging between my butt. We catch our breath and he thrusts it up my ass. "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!", I scream to his satisfaction. He thrusts harder and harder. "Keep on screaming, baby! I love your moans", he says as he spanks me. He thrusts somemore before he takes it out again and turns me back around. He picks me up, starts kissing me again, brings me back to the bed, kisses down my body,and rubs it at my spot. I grab his hair and arch my back with pleasure. "O baby only you can do me like this", I told him breathlessly. "Do you like what?",he asks as he attacks my body with his mouth. "You-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", he sucks my folds tenderly,"know what I like". He puts it back in, but now its a little bigger and harder. He goes faster and deeper with every thrust. I scream in pleasure. "Baby, I'm ready to explode!",I moan. "Can you wait just a bit longer? I wanna have some a litte more fun." I squeeze to keep from erupting. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!", yells Michael at the sudden tightness. He manages to take it out. He leaves it between my legs for awhile. We are sweating like crazy, and all of a sudden- "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",Michael shoves his thing so fast and hard that I climax real hard. I nearly pass out(again). Michael keeps his thing in there for awhile as he climaxes as well. I lay on the bed exhausted, and too stunned to think, or breath for a few minutes. He takes it out,lays beside me, and kisses my cheek softly.
"You were right. You did need it real bad. Are you still ok?",he asks me. I kiss him back. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you baby." "For what? I just did the most natural for a man to do with a woman. Love her the way she wants it." "Awwww. You're sweet. I love you too, baby. But thats not what I'm talking about." I turn and look at the clock. What was I suppose-"Uh-oh! Baby hurry and get dressed. We are supposed to go to the hospital to check on the baby. The visiting hours will be over soon."I rush out of bed and put some clothes on. Michael groans. " Aww Angie,do we have to? Cant we just stay in the bed and go tomorrow. I'm too hungry to go anywhere", he says as he follows me and starts kissing my neck savagley,again. "Dinner before desert. And if we don't go now I'll be to angry to give you any. Now go put some clothes on!" At that he ran to go get dressed.
At the hospitals nursery
"Hi Mariah!",I coo the baby as I pick her up and hold her. "And we take her home yet doctor?",Michael ask Dr.DeFranco. He answers "We think so. We ran some tests and your baby is in perfect condition" I decide to feed Mariah. As I start to undo my shirt, I motion the doctor to the door. "O you need your privacy,right",he says embarassingly. He leaves the room and closes the door. I start to feed Mariah. Michael walks to the window and stares out with a strange look on his face. I know that look. "What's wrong baby?",I asked as Mariah finishes up. Michael jerks back to reality. "Nothing. Mariah was really hungry wasn't she?", he stalls. I hate it when he does that. "Yeah, she was because it took her food forever to get here",I joke. There is a knock on the door. "Can you get that while I put her back?" "Ok", he replies. "Its Dr.DeFranco. Are you decent?", the doctor asks behind the door. "Yes. You can come in", I bade him entrance(I had to use that). I lay Mariah back in the incubator. "O you dont have to do that. Great news. You can take Mariah home tonight!" Michael jumps up and down as I pick the baby up again. "Ms. Mariah Sonya Jackson, you're coming home!",I coo the giggling baby in my arms.

Last edited by angelpup on February 20th 2010, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 5th 2010, 9:22 pm

OMG!!!!! first of all hun that story was FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! and second that is so sweet that you dedicated it to Sonya and I and used our names.... that really was magical! hehe..... I just can't tell you how much I loved that story and not just because you used our names but, because the plot and everything was awesome. GREAT JOB!!!
<3 Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 12:22 am

ohh and i forgot to say thank you! Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 9:03 pm

thanx mariah 4 da positiv comment
and your welcome 4 the baby name Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:35 pm

Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_biggrin sweet Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_biggrin
lol (he had a temporary fear of vagi)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 6:12 pm

mjstruelove wrote:
Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_biggrin sweet Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_biggrin
lol (he had a temporary fear of vagi)

it needed some Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_lolcomedy
Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 7:37 am

awww. it seems like no 1 else likes my story. Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 9th 2010, 10:00 am

I LOVE your stories, it's just when I get done reading I'm so buzzed that I can't think of anything to write and I've read them all at least twice now.

Fifteen thumbs up cuz u deserve it. Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_smile

Last edited by lostinparadise on January 12th 2010, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 4:01 pm

angelpup wrote:
awww. it seems like no 1 else likes my story. Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_cry

me likey i need a bigger vocab
cause all i can say is awesome
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptyJanuary 12th 2010, 5:04 pm

jalisa wrote:
angelpup wrote:

me likey i need a bigger vocab
cause all i can say is awesome

Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Icon_smile thanx! I feel a bit bettr
Back to top Go down
Fantasy_Jackson

Fantasy_Jackson

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 2:39 am

I like it, made me laugh at some parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)   Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Presents (Part 3 is this it?)
Page 1 of 1