Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 3:34 am

Well here goes. I hope its ok.

Perfection.
How long had I waited for this moment? How long had I yearned for his touch? An eternity its seems, filled with pent up lust and desperate craving for this one man. And now he stood before me, the candlelight flickering shadows across his beautiful angelic face. The candles were his idea of course along with the red rose petals strewn everywhere. He wanted our first time together to be perfect. Hopelessly romantic is one way I’d describe him, drop dead sexy is another.

As I gazed into those gorgeous brown eyes wanting nothing more than to tear his clothes off with my teeth and ravish him senseless I just stood there looking at him like a lovestruck idiot. He moved closer till we were hip to hip, chest to chest, no space between us and I trembled with desire. He bent his head, his lips brushing lightly against my ear. “I want you now.” His voice was husky and raw with lust. My restraint snapped and I pressed myself hard against him, my hands fisting in his glorious curls and I kissed him with everything I felt for him. He kissed me back even harder, his tongue darting between my lips and tangling with mine. He cupped my butt in his hands and lifted me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me over to the bed and we both dropped down onto it still kissing fervently. I tore at his red shirt with my fingers, I’d always liked the clothes he wore but now I hated them for covering his sexy body.

He broke our kiss and sat up, yanking his shirt off in one swift movement. I feasted my eyes on his slim but tightly muscled chest. “Your turn.” He growled sexily and tore my blouse open, buttons flying everywhere. “Hey that was my favo-” I started to complain but he silenced me with another brain melting kiss. He unclipped the front of my bra and rubbed my breasts, teasing the nipples with his thumbs. “Oh God Michael!” I groaned, arching my back. He bent his head and kissed and sucked both breasts in turn, his tongue flicking against my nipples. My whole body trembled from his sensual ministrations. I couldn’t take this, I wanted him inside me NOW. I grabbed for his pants but he seized my wrists and held them above my head. “Not yet. This has to be perfect.” He said firmly as I squirmed under him in protest. “Now be a good girl and lie still. I’ll make it worth it, I promise.”
“Ok I’ll be good.” I said with a sigh. Michael had never broken a promise to me.

He releases my hands and slides off the bed. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, slipping them and my panties off. I lie there completely naked under his gaze. “You’re so beautiful.” He murmurs, running a warm hand down my body leaving a trail of fire on my already overheated skin. “No I’m not.” I mutter. Not like the other girls you’ve been with.”
“Quiet. You are absolutely gorgeous and don’t you forget it.” He says in a firm ‘don’t argue with me’ tone. He climbs back onto the bed and straddles me. “Enough talk, lets make some magic instead.” He says with a sexy smile and starts nibbling on my neck. He moves his mouth lower down my throat, his lips sending little shocks of pleasure right through me. I can feel one of his hands caressing my thigh then I whimper as he moves it between my legs. He slides a finger inside me and rubs gently at first then harder. “Oh oh oh!” I moan, grinding against his hand, digging my fingers into his back. “Girl, you gonna explode.” He teases. “Just fuck me already!” I gasp breathless. “Not yet, I’m not finished with you yet.” Oh God I don’t know how much more I can take. He starts teasing one nipple with his tongue and rubbing my other breast with his free hand. He keeps rubbing with his other finger, faster then slower then faster again. Bringing me to the brink then pulling me back. All I can do is moan his name over and over. “Michael, Michael, Michael.”

My whole body is shuddering from the intense pleasure, I’m going insane. Then suddenly he withdraws his fingers and moves aside. “No don’t stop.” I beg. “Don’t worry baby I’m just getting started.” He says and takes his pants and underwear off, freeing a very impressive erection. Oh my. He’s so long and hard and BIG. “You ready for this? I’ll be gentle, I promise.” I stroke his cock with my fingers, looking him straight in the eye. “I’m more than ready, Michael. I want you inside me, don‘t make me wait any longer.”
“I won’t.” He moves on top of me, resting one hand on the bed to take his weight and uses his other hand to slowly guide himself into me. I’m so wet and slick from his magic fingers that he slides in easily, we fit together perfectly. He begins to thrust, slowly at first then faster and harder. I match him thrust for thrust, our hips grinding together, our eyes locked on each other. I can feel myself building towards climax, I lock my legs around his butt and grip his shoulders with my hands. “Yes Michael yes! Harder, faster!” He plunges into me even harder, driving me closer to the edge. We come together, wave after wave of ecstasy washes through me, the intensity of it turning my body to mush. He collapses on top of me still inside me, his body as slick with sweat as my own.

We lie there for a few minutes, catching our breath. Then he moves to the side of me and pulls me into his arms. He kisses me tenderly, one hand stroking my hair. “So was it worth it?” He asks, I can’t see his face but I know he’s smiling. I raise my head and smile back at him. “It was absolute perfection.” I sigh, running my fingers down his chest. Damn, he has a delicious body. I’m getting horny again already. “Your turn to be driven crazy.” I say, kissing him. “Girl, you already drive me crazy.” He replies, winking at me. “Oh ok, never mind then.” I say carelessly and start to get off the bed. “Hey get back here.” He growls playfully and yanks me on top of him, his mouth devouring mine. I giggle with delight. Guess its time for Round Two!

Last edited by Yuna on March 13th 2010, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 4:53 pm

Perfection Icon_eek finish it b4 i come and murder u!!! itz a reat start tho, I love it and it aint even finishd yet. but I swear u really need 2 finish it b4 i go bananas
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

angelpup wrote:
Perfection Icon_eek finish it b4 i come and murder u!!! itz a reat start tho, I love it and it aint even finishd yet. but I swear u really need 2 finish it b4 i go bananas

i agree... PLEASE FINISH IT!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 8:37 pm

mariah702 wrote:
angelpup wrote:

i agree... PLEASE FINISH IT!!! Very Happy

yea wat dey said b4 we protest Perfection Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 6th 2010, 10:53 pm

Perfection Icon_mad dont make me wait cuz ill go all she-hulk on u
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 9:24 pm

Dayum!!! I'm excited to read the rest.
love the sig pic by the way, Yuna:)

Last edited by lostinparadise on April 11th 2010, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 10:09 pm

Oh jeez hold your water ladies! lol

I've been busy with personal drama the last few days

I'm finishing it now ok?
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 8:22 am

yea!!! Perfection Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 3:51 am

Ok its finished now.

Thanks lostinparadise
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 3:22 pm

oh how beautiful!!! u r such a tease
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 11:27 pm

That was amazing and well worth the wait.
It was just so passionate and, as angelpup said, beautiful:)
GREAT JOB!!!!
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 11:04 pm

aww so sweet he want a round 2

look at her tryin to start something then leave knowin michael aint gon let that fly
Yuna wrote:
“Your turn to be driven crazy.” I say, kissing him. “Girl, you already drive me crazy.” He replies, winking at me. “Oh ok, never mind then.” I say carelessly and start to get off the bed. “Hey get back here.” He growls playfully and yanks me on top of him

well hey what can i say round 2

yea beautiful simply b-e-a-u-tiful Perfection Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 12:47 am

Thanks everyone glad you liked it! Perfection Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection   Perfection EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 4:12 pm

ur very utterly miketastic welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content