Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nonmistake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 6:40 pm

itz finished!!! i had 2 post this

I walk to the door with my cart full when I spy a sexy guy walking towards me."Excuse me miss",he starts sweetly,"can I help you with those bags". He may be cute but I'm not easy. I love to play hard to get. He doesnt even work at the store. "Thanks but I got it", I say. He keeps walking beside me. "Well, if I cant take your bags, can I at least take a beautiful woman out on a date." I look at him and laugh. He has the most precious smile I have ever seen so I lost my game. "You're lucky you're cute too or else that wouldn't have worked", I flirt. He follows me to my car and still help put the bags in. "I think we should know a little about each other 1st. My name is Michael, my favorite color is red, I like chocolate and having fun, I'm not too fond of easy girls(which you're not) but when it comes to the girl I truly adore I cant contain myself and so far thats happened once and was a mistake",he confesses. "My name is Angela, my favorite colors are blue,purple,red,and green, I'm a chocoholic and love fun, I can be easy depending on the guy, I promise I'm not a mistake",I reply. "Mmmmmmm,sexy, you better save that promise for later." "Here's my number. Call me with the information on our date",I say as I program my number in his cell. As I drive home he calls me."Hey Angie. Are you free tonight around 7-ish?",he asks."Wow you're not slow at all",I laugh,"But it already 6:30,thats not enough time for me to get changed cuz I'm not even home yet and I gotta put all these groceries away". "It's ok, what you have on is sexy enough for me and I'll help you with the groceries. I'm in the car behind you", he says. I look in the reaview mirror and spot him in the front seat of the car behind me waving. I laugh into my cell. "You're laugh turns me on",he says. "I guess I'll meet you there,then. But where are we going?",I ask. "See you when we get home!",he rushes out as he hangs up. As soon as we get home I ask "where are we going?" "You'll see but let's put the bags up first",he replies. He flashes me the sweetest most genuine smile known to woman. We put the bags away and I waste no time to pin him against the wall and repeat my question."Calm down fiesty woman! You'll need that energy for later",he says sexily. "We're not going anywhere till you tell me where we're going!" "Wow you're sexy when you're mad. But I'll tell you where. We are going rollerskating",he says,"you know this is really turning me on so you might want to let go so I don't end up being your mistake". I unpin him and step away."Today is your lucky day. First you get away with a cheesy line, get a date, you're cute, I'm free, and I love rollerskating",I say. "The luckiest part is that I'm on a date with you",he beguiles. "And you're cheesiness is sweet and attractive",I smile as we walk to the door. "Attrative enough that you want to, you know, on the first date",he asks with a sly grin and a naughty glint in his eye. "We'll just have to find that out later won't we?"

At the roller rink
We skate,talk,laugh,and have so much fun, I dont even want to go home. Just before we leave, Michael asks me ,"what's your favorite song?" "Remember the time. Why-",I start but he runs over to the dj booth. What the heck? The song plays and Michael rushes over to me. He grabs my hand. "One last skate?",he asks as he drags me back on the floor. As embarassed as I am, I go up and dance/skate with him the routine from the video. When we finnaly leave it's raining. Hard. We get to my house and we're soaking wet. We laugh at the way each other looks. "I better get you a towel before you catch a cold",I go to the bathroom to get some towels to dry off with."Do you want anything to eat? Dry clothes to wear? Cocoa or coffee to drink? Anything?",I ask. "How about some of you?",he asks from behind me. "What do you-",I start as I turn around in his arms. He kisses me so tenderly that I cant help but kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss more passionatly. His hands go to my waist and get lower as we walk to the bedroom. I start unbuttoning his shirt and he starts pushing mine up from the bottom. I lay on the bed and he gets on top. "Are you positive you want to do this, Angela? I don't want to make you do anything you dont want to do. I mean I could always wait",he says. But I can feel him poking me from his pants. "No, please dont make me wait",I sigh as I rub his gorgeously sculpted chest. He kisses me again, but this time he goes down my neck and chest. I run my fingers thu his curls as he goes lower. He undoes my bra, kisses, nibbles, caress, and sucks both my breasts. I moan and arch my back to the lover. I feel his dick growing harder and bigger. I flip him over and climb on top. "Whoa babe!!! A little excited aren't you?",he asks. I rip off his pants and slip out of mine in reation.I slowly rub his enlrged dick in his undewear and it steady grows. "Mmmmm, big boy aren't you?",I mock at the excitement of his middle. "Why dont you take it out it find out?",he thrusts toward me daringly. "I'd rather tease you first",I reply sexily. I kiss his chest down and circle his belly button a few times with my tongue. I straddle and ride him thru is underwear. I get up,turn around,and pull my panties off in his face. I hear him moan and see him grow even larger. I finnaly take it out. I gasp at the major erotic love token. "Like what you see?", he asks, smacking my backside. "I was about to ask you the same thing",I say stroking the glory. It was as erect as a dick can get. I lick the tip. "How do I taste?",he asks as I start sucking it. I go deeper and he moans to the heavens. He nearly cums in my mouth but I quickly move so he doesn't. "You better save that, big boy. Now how do I taste?",I turn around so that I'm on my back but still on his belly. He lick and nibbles the area just above my 3rd degree and sucks the area that was pulsatingly wet for him. He pushes his tongue thru ever so slowly and makes even slower circles inside. I nearly lose my mind! "Could you go any slow-aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!",I start but then he darts his tongue in and out faster than a bullet. I grab the sheets and brace my self as he eats me out and starts fingering me. I moan to the ceiling and he rolls me over and gets on top of me. "Are you ready for the best you'll ever experience?",he asks sexily. I'm almost hypnotized by his sex in between my legs, just dangling there, waiting to enter. I just nod as he enters and prods slowly and gently. A slow and soft moan escapes from my lips and grows louder as he goes in faster and deeper. Soon I'm sure my moan was heard by he heavens above. "Oh my GAWD Michael!!!",I scream as he puts almost all of it in. He moans and kisses my neck as I start to tremble with pleasure. He slows down before I can climax. "Why did you stop?",I ask as he takes it out completly. "I'm sorry. Its just that, this is where I messed up with the last girl I was with and it ended up being a mistake. I don't want to hurt you in anyway",he says. "Look I don't normally do this on the 1st date. But with you it's different. I want this and I promised I wouldn't be your mistake", I say as I try to pull him back down to me. He moves from my touch. "Look I don't mean to hur-", I push him on the bed and nearly devour his mouth. I pin his arms to the bed and continue my loving and overpowering kiss. I break it off, leaving him speechless, grab his still erect chick stick, and guide it into my 3rd degree. I ride it steadily and hear him groaning. He automatically puts his hands on my hips. The bed squeaks under our intense pressurized love making. To my satisfaction he starts thrusting it in deeper till I start to have another orgasm. I scream in pleasure when I reach my peak and he cums seconds later. I keep on riding till another 1 overcomes my body again and again. The bed was almost soaking wet with our love by the time we finished. I collapse ontop of him. I feel his heart beat rapidly. I look up at him with a smile. "Thanks for not being a mistake",I whisper softly. I kiss him gently as he nods off and get up 2 put on some pjs before going back to bed.

I wake up the next morning on his chest."Mmmmm. Morning love",I say to my nonmistake. "Morning raindrop",he says with a smirk. I give him a confused look. "Don't you remeber last night?", he asks, "it rained more in this bed then it did outside".We both laugh. "How do you drink you're coffee? With cream? With sugar? Or what?",I ask as I go to the kitchen. "Just like my women. Sweet and chocolatey",he kisses my neck when I get to the kitchen. "Well I've got exactly what you need",I say as we start on the kitchen counter. I love this stranger's sex.
THE ROLLING ENDING

Last edited by angelpup on April 10th 2010, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 8:33 pm

the chocolate

ooh how sexy and the nonmistakes

somebody is controlling
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 4:58 pm

jalisa wrote:
the chocolate

ooh how sexy and the nonmistakes

somebody is controlling

o yea!!! The Nonmistake Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 10:57 pm

WOW.... that was great! i loved it! Very Happy yummy! The Nonmistake Icon_cherry
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyMarch 10th 2010, 5:36 pm

mariah702 wrote:
WOW.... that was great! i loved it! Very Happy yummy! The Nonmistake Icon_cherry

ur not lyin to make me feel good about the rare comments r u?
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 10:18 am

wow
loved it
Well written Angelpup!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyApril 10th 2010, 9:20 pm

aw thanx
Back to top Go down
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyOctober 18th 2011, 10:24 pm

Loved it!! Hot dreams ensured tonight! Very Happy Lol, love this site so much. Reading them before bed has made some VERY interesting dreams. I think I'll post one eventually, if no one minds.
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 7:26 pm

Of course not! In fact its encouraged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nonmistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nonmistake   The Nonmistake Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nonmistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: