Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compromises

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Compromises Empty
PostSubject: Compromises   Compromises EmptyApril 11th 2010, 3:13 am

This was actually inspired by a dream I had last night Wink
I did it in a rush so I hope its okay.

I finished brushing my hair and pinned it up only leaving a few tendrils to frame my face. Ready to go I headed for the door only to be blocked by a wall of sexy hunk. “You look good enough to eat.” Michael said eyeing me. I made a face. “I’m wearing my work clothes.” I pointed out. A dark blue knee length skirt and white long sleeved blouse. “But you look hot, like a naughty school teacher.” He said huskily. “Maybe you should put me in detention.” He bit his lips, sending a shiver down my spine. Completely unfair he knew what that did to me. “I don’t have time to shower again and I’m not going to work flushed and smelling of sex. It was bad enough last time, all of my co workers made dirty jokes for weeks.” I said firmly. “Now please Michael, move away so I can get past.”
“Don’t I get a goodbye kiss at least?” He pouted. I leant forward to give him a quick peck on the lips but he grabbed me by the waist and yanked me hard against him, his mouth clamping down on my mine in a lip-searing kiss. Dammit! He tricked me! My knees wobbled and I sank against him. It took me everything I had to pull away. “Dammit Michael! Stop it!” I snapped, angrily, ripping myself out of his arms. Next moment I regretted it when I saw the hurt look on his face. He looked like a kicked puppy. “Oh I’m sorry babe.” I said, reaching out my hand but he crossed his arms and glared coldly at me. “Forget it. Just go to your precious work.” He said icily. “Oh come on Mike, don’t be mad at me.” I pleaded. “How about a compromise?”
“What kind of compromise?” He asked, softening a little. “Well, just because I can’t doesn’t mean you can’t.” I murmured, licking my lips suggestively. His eyes widened and he grinned, catching my drift. “Okay compromising could work.”
“Then drop your pants and sit on the bed, Mr Jackson, its time for your oral exam.” I commanded, hands on hips. “Yes Ma’am.” He said undoing his pants and dropping them along with his underwear. He kicked them away and sat on the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of him between his legs. I held his cock in one hand, touching and stroking it gently until it began to harden. Then I rained kisses up and down it, twirling softly with my tongue. My fingers gently caressed his balls. “Girl, I love the way you do that.” He moaned softly, pulling my hair free and running his hands through it. “I love you,” I whispered. “More than anything and anyone.” I licked him, running my tongue up and down him until he stood at full attention. Then I gently sucked at his tip, his hands grabbed tight handfuls of my hair. “Oh god!” He moaned. Then I took as much of him as I could fit into my mouth and began to suck. He groaned my name, and gripped my hair so hard it hurt, grinding his hips into my face. “Oh baby, I’m going to cum!” I continued to suck until his delicious taste exploded into my mouth, warm and salty. I swallowed it down. He fell back on the bed, grinning his head off. “I love you Yuna.” He sighed. I glanced at my watch. “I’m going to be late!” I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth furiously. Then I did my hair up again. Perfect, now I really had to go. “I love you!” I yelled as I ran out the door. “You know, I could really get to like compromising.” He called after me.
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Compromises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compromises   Compromises EmptyApril 11th 2010, 3:23 am

Compromises Herz I love this. Compromises Herz

Short and sweet...
... and perfect, just like Michael...
Except the short part that is Compromises Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Compromises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compromises   Compromises EmptyApril 11th 2010, 5:04 pm

awww how funny
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Compromises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compromises   Compromises EmptyApril 13th 2010, 8:32 am

Michael Michael Michael
Compromises Icon_rr i dont know wat to say

Yuna wrote:
“You look good enough to eat.” Michael said eyeing me. I made a face. “I’m wearing my work clothes.” I pointed out. A dark blue knee length skirt and white long sleeved blouse. “But you look hot, like a naughty school teacher.” He said huskily. “Maybe you should put me in detention.” He bit his lips, sending a shiver down my spine.

*inhales exhales*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compromises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compromises   Compromises Empty

Back to top Go down

Compromises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: