Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's BAD?

Go down 
+5
BadAngelness
lostinparadise
mariah702
Cat^^
Yuna
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 8:50 am

Who's Bad?

The black leather collar was my idea, it had Michael’s stitched on it. That’s how I felt, that I belonged solely to him. He was reading on the bed when I came to him. He looked up and I held it out to him wordlessly. He tossed the book aside and standing up took it from me. “You know the rules.” He said softly. “I bring it to you.” I bit my lip to stifle a whimper of eagerness and fear. “You have disobeyed me.” He said sternly. “You need to be punished.” He stepped closer to me, so close I could feel his breath on my cheek. “Turn around.” He ordered. I did so, starting to tremble with anticipation. He slid the collar around my neck and I held up my hair so he could buckle it. “You know the rules. From the time it is put on until the time I decide to remove it you do exactly what I say, no questions or hesitation. You know the punishment if you disobey.” He whispered in my ear. “Yes.” I replied softly. “Yes what?” He demanded, gripping my shoulder and turning me to face him. “Yes master.” I replied, lowering my eyes. He seized my chin with his hand. “Look at me when I’m talking to you!” He said raising his voice. “Yes sir.” I said meekly, looking straight into his lovely brown eyes. He released me and sat on the edge of the bed facing me “Take your clothes off…slowly.” He commanded in a soft seductive tone. I reached up and unbuttoned my sleeveless blouse little by little. I slid it off and dropped it into to the floor. He reached forward and hooked one finger in the waistband of my skirt yanking me forward until I was between his knees. I reached behind and unhooked my bra. I slid the straps down my arms and let the bra drop to the carpet. He cupped my waist with his hands, rubbing my skin with his fingers. “Keep going.” He said and I reached behind for my skirt’s zipper. I undid it and slowly wriggled it past my hips until it dropped. I stepped out of it and kicked it aside. He bent his head forward and traced a pattern on my stomach with his tongue. “Mmmm.” I breathed, that felt so good. He drew his head back. “I didn’t tell you to stop, slave.”

I slid my panties off and they joined the rest of my clothes. Michael slid a hand down my hip to my thigh then moved his palm to my butt, squeezing gently. “Now slave, remove my clothes starting with my shoes. And no touching.” He ordered. I knelt at his feet and slid both shoes off, him lifting each foot in turn so I could. His sparkly socks followed and I moved my hands to his belt, his bulge was eye level. I couldn’t resist, I reached out a hand to touch his cock through the fabric of his pants but he slapped my hand away. “What did I tell you?” He snapped angrily. “You’re very naughty. But I know just what to do with bad girls.” He got to his feet then and strode over to the closet. He returned after a few minutes slapping a riding crop lightly against his hand. “Lie on the bed.” He said silkily. I obeyed, lying on my stomach across the bed, quivering slightly with trepidation and excitement. I felt him run the tip of the crop lightly over my back and thighs. Then he brought it down sharply across my ass. I bit back a cry, stuffing my hand into my mouth. The next swipe came down on my lower back then another right on top of it causing me to bit down on my fingers hard. Oh god it hurt so damn good. “Are you ready to behave?” He purred, running a hand over my stinging flesh, the pleasure and the pain twining so exquisitely I could barely breathe. “Answer me when I’m speaking to you!” He hit me across the upper back and shoulder this time, and a moan escaped me, I felt him lean over me and press his lips against my shoulder, the warm wetness of his mouth against the throb of my hurt skin sent delicious pained bliss through my body. “Oooh Michael.” I panted, half hoping he’d hit me again. “I think you’re getting off on your punishment, girl.” He murmured and I gasped as he slid a hand between my thighs. “I’m right, you’re dripping wet you bad girl.” He withdrew his hand and I moaned in protest. “Stand up.” he ordered and I did so, facing him.

He tossed the crop aside then pulled his shirt off and undid his pants, dropping them to the floor. His erection sprang free, seems he is as turned on by my punishment as much as I was. “On your knees, slave.” I knelt in front of him and grasping my hair in his fingers he guided my head forward. “Lick me.” He commanded. I did so without hesitation, flicking my tongue over his tip. He groaned and tightened his grip on my hair. I ran my tongue slowly and softly up and down his thick long shaft, licking him like an ice cream cone. “Now suck, all of it.” He groaned throatily, thrusting his hips forward. I opened my mouth to him and he glided in, hot and salty. I sucked gently at first, then more firmly. He moaned hoarsely, I could feel the orgasm building in him, I sucked harder, using my teeth to gently graze his shaft. Michael shouted then, calling my name as he exploded into my throat. When he stopped shuddering I released him, swallowing his hot juices. Legs shaking he sat on the bed. “Damn girl.” He groaned and I couldn’t help a self-satisfied smile. He scowled back at me. “What are you grinning about slave? I’m not finished with you yet.”
“Sorry master.” I said timidly. “Go get the handcuffs and bring them to me.” He ordered.

I went to the closet and brought two pairs of handcuffs to him. He took them from me and commanded me to lie on the bed. I lay on the bed and he cuffed each of my wrists to the bedposts. Then Michael climbed on the bed and straddled me. He bent his head and ran the tip of his tongue along my upper and lower lip, I opened my mouth to his and at first the kiss was soft and gentle but turned forceful. He crushed my lips beneath his, his tongue ravishing my mouth. His hands massaged my breasts, one moment gently then roughly. He bit my ear sharply and I let out a small shriek. His mouth moved to my neck, sucking and biting. I squirmed under him, straining at my restraints, his hot mouth sent sensual jolts to that part of me that ached for him the most. He moved down my body, licking and sucking my breasts. He bit one oversensitive peak lightly and I cried out, bucking underneath him. He moved further down, tonguing my bellybutton, caressing my hips with his hands. Then he pushed my legs apart. He slid his finger inside me and rubbed that little nub that caused so much pleasure. “Oh God Michael, yes, yes!” I panted, as my body was assaulted with waves of intense heavenly sensations, my body was burning from the inside out. Then suddenly he withdrew his hand and raising his head smiled wickedly at me. “Oh please don’t stop.” I whimpered, gasping. “You belong to me.” Michael growled softly. “Say it!”

“I belong to you.” I whispered and his eyes burnt with triumph. “Damn right you do.” He bent his head and plunged his tongue deep inside me. I screamed and bucked my hips wildly as his tongue found my clit and licked furiously. I shuddered and thrashed, arching my back as I came. “Michael! Michael!” He straddled me again, smiling smugly like a king at his conquered foe as I stared at him, limp and dazed. “Time for the main act.” He murmured, then seizing my hips he thrust himself inside me. He drove inside me slowly at first, I moved with him matching his rhythm. Then he slammed his cock into me harder and harder until I spasmed once more screaming his name. He dropped onto his elbows, still thrusting inside me, his mouth hot in my ear, telling me all the nasty naughty things he planned to do to me next time, his fingers twining in my hair and yanking. I came a third time and he came together with me, throwing his head back with a yell as he emptied himself inside me. He groaned and let himself fall on me, his head against my neck. I longed to hold him but was unable to free myself. After a few moments he sat up, beside me and retrieved the keys. He unhandcuffed my wrists and unbuckled the collar letting it and the cuffs fall to the floor. “You have served your punishment.”

Last edited by Yuna on May 23rd 2010, 1:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 8:52 am

O.O
emm
' Pure Hottness? '
LOL
emm
oh god
i cant think now
ah
* dead *
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 1:37 pm

omg! must have more!!! please finish this, its amazing so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 5:31 pm

hmmmmm *strokes imaginery beard* maybe when you finish this fantabulous fic I can help come up with a name for it.

A couple titles are hanging in my head right now, I just gotta read the rest first.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 5:39 pm

Torture! pure torture! im dying here!
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 8:31 pm

DAMN! Michael is BAD. >.< I love it when he's kinky xD

Please continue this!! I gotta know what he does next!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 1:44 am

I added a little more but argh damn writers block! Who's BAD? Icon_mad
I know what I wana write but ain't coming out right. *bangs head against wall*
Better go perve at some hot MJ videos and pics for inspiration.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 7:45 am

good ideas
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 8:47 am

Yuna wrote:
I added a little more but argh damn writers block! Who's BAD? Icon_mad
I know what I wana write but ain't coming out right. *bangs head against wall*
Better go perve at some hot MJ videos and pics for inspiration.

Scratches head like crazy why didn't i think of that
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 4:54 pm

perv it up until u get it right!
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 12th 2010, 6:01 am

Yuna ........... DANG, i HAVE to read this everyday to start my day, pwease finish it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 17th 2010, 10:38 pm

Working on it right now. Hopefully be finished soon
I'm actually rewriting the whole thing so I hope you guys still like it
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 18th 2010, 6:31 pm

why u rewrite? it 2 cool
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 18th 2010, 8:26 pm

Yuna wrote:
Working on it right now. Hopefully be finished soon
I'm actually rewriting the whole thing so I hope you guys still like it

Dont be silly of course we'll like it regardless of the changes XD
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 21st 2010, 5:45 pm

There, its done.

Hope you like the changes, just in case you don't I'm going to hide under the bed.

*hides*
Back to top Go down
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 4:26 am

oh
my
god
o.o
*heart Fails*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 3:01 pm

*falls off of chair*
*face twitches*
*heart stops*
*dies*
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 5:17 pm

nooooooooooooo!
we lost her (again) 2 anotha poisnous erotic story! Who's BAD? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 3:54 pm

MY HOT...........DAMN:YUNA , I DIED ,WENT TO HEAVEN
READ IT AGAIN, AND DIED
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 9:08 pm

oh no!
What have I done?!
*cries*
Im a murderer!
It was Michael's fault not mine! That boy is BAD!

(glad you guys liked it! XD)
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 10:09 pm

omybloodyhell Yuna! look wat uve done! killed 2 of ur best mjpervy friends(which is evry1 on this site) shame on u, yuna, dirty shame! Who's BAD? Icon_evil
( Who's BAD? Icon_smile )
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyMay 24th 2010, 7:34 pm

Who's BAD?

Yuna's Bad

you criminal providin lustful deaths to the all the MJPervs
Back to top Go down
MJ'sStar

MJ'sStar

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Location : Climbing Michael's giving tree. Might be a while....its a very big tree! ;)

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyJune 5th 2010, 11:56 pm

Oh wow
That was just great! Who's BAD? Herz

You didn't tell me you write MJ fanfics and we've known each other for 7 years! Who's BAD? Icon_mad
I'm mad at you!

Last edited by MJ'sStar on June 10th 2010, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyJune 6th 2010, 12:07 am

MJ'sStar wrote:
You didn't tell me you write MJ fanfics and we've known each other for 7 years! Who's BAD? Icon_mad
I'm mad at you!

ooooh Yuna's in trouble
HA! Thats what u get for killing everybody Who's BAD? Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? EmptyJune 6th 2010, 12:23 am

MJ'sStar wrote:
Oh wow
That was just great!

I'm mad at you!

I'm sorry!
I didn't know how you'd react and I forgot when I told you about the forum
Please don't be mad and please don't kill me!
on second thought........ KILL ME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's BAD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's BAD?   Who's BAD? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's BAD?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: