Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNFINISHED FICS!!!

Go down 
+2
morethanagift
BadAngelness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyApril 23rd 2010, 10:42 pm

I'm tired of all these half-finished fics in the fanfic section! they are not done and it kills me 2 wait. especially when they have an awesome beginnig cuz i cant stop readin it and i want to just get sucked in the story but it aint finished. (Cat) we are already dying from MJ's sexy so why do we have 2 die with half finished stories of his sexy? not fair and very upsettin. plea post yer half done stories here so we dont have 2 rush you and/or die waitin! itz not fun to die when u cant be with the 1 u love cuz u keep comin back.

peas and hankies evryone!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyApril 24th 2010, 8:21 pm

The Reunion

Michael and I have known each other since we were about 3 years old. We were the best of friends, even after he became famous with his brothers and moved to California. We called each other often and wrote to each other. But once, when we were about 15, he called and his voice was changing. It was hilarious to me so he swore not to call me anymore. But we still wrote as much as possible, and that stopped gradually since we were grown and too busy. I haven't spoke to or saw him in over 5 years! But today he is coming to visit me in my Florida home. I'm so excited! He actually called me to tell me the time and place this morning which gave me a little bit of time to get his room ready and myself. I'm now driving to the airport to pick him up and I'm dying of excitement to see my childhood friend but i hope he doesnt think i've hanged to much. Right now Im wearing a pale,dark orange tube top(it compliments my teal eyes) with matching headband, white shorts, and flip-flops. My hair is long, red-brown with loose waves. The last time me and Michael were together I had my hair in pigtails and wore a lot of jumpers with striped sweaters. I pull my shades down as I walk in the airport parking lot. The airport has been closed for him personally and it feels so lonely and empty in here. I spot him right away(since he's the only person there). "MMIIIKKEEEEYYYY!!!!!", I scream as I run into his arms. "LIL' MISSY!!!",he screams as he scoops me into his arms and spins me around. "It's been so long. I missed you so much!", I sigh in his embrace. "I know Lil' Missy",he says using his nickname for me,"Turn aound and let me see you girl". He lets go and I give him a slow turn so he can take me in. "Look at how much you've changed! No more pigtails,no more jumpers and sweaters,you are actually wearing something femine by choice? What happened to the little gapped-tooth bouncy tomboy I knew and loved?",he says,playing with my hair. "Shut up! You act like I'm the only one who changed. I mean look at you! No fro, no babyface, you're taller, and whats up with these curls?", I tease his adorable lil curls,"What happened to the cutiepie I knew and loved?", I say, playfully punching his arm. We laugh as we go to get his luggage."Hey Im still cute. I dont know what you're talking about",he says while grabbing his suitcase. "O whatever! Let's just go to my house to change, get situated, and pack the basket. We're going to the beach!", I say. "Sure. Race you to the car!!!",he takes off with the suitcase. "Hey no fair!", I whine as I start running too,"you dont even known which car is mine!" "The only car out here silly",he shouts. I catch up to him and pass him, making me the winner of our race.

***Wow. It's been forever since I've seen Phoebe in forever and she has changed so much! For some reason,I never considered that she would grow up physically. I look her over when she passes me to the car. What a body! And I'm not the person who normally thinks this way. Her legs are toned and long. Her hair is long,flowing, and soft. Her smile is perfect and I swear I caught a glimpse of heaven in her eyes. Am I falling for her? I cant be! She is Phoebe, better known as Lil' Miss since she was quite the opposite, my friend since the beggining of time. Her curves are just perfect though. Ugh, I have to shake this off. I roll my suitcase up to her car and put it in the trunk. "How you like my ride?",she smiles at me. "It's so-so",I say while lookin over the interior. She knows I'm pulling her leg and she fakes her pout. It looks so cute on her perfect plump lips. She pulls down he rshades and crosses her arms over her cleavage. I couldnt help but give in to the look. "Aaaww I'm sorry Lil Miss. It's really nice",I smile and try to get her to look at me. "I'm sorry",I say in a small baby voice. She cracks a smile,"I hate that you know my weak points". "But you still gotta love me!",I say as we dive out the lot. She says nothing. "Right?" Still nothing from her. "You've gotta love me right?",my eyes grow big as she continues to not respond. "C'mon Phoebe. You love me dont you?",I ask worridly. "Of course I do",she says finnaly as she grabs my cheek at a red light,"how can I not lovey-wovey this lil cutieputie baby-waby". She says in her baby voice and she shakes my cheek furiously. "Hey,hey stop it!!!", I yell. She knows I hated it when people did that to me when I was younger. She laughs as I stroke my cheek.

We reach her house and she shows me to my room. "Unpack and getchanged to what you're going to wear to the beach. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen packing food",she informs me. "You're not going to change?",I ask. "I already have mine on",she winks and leaves the room. She is wearing her swimsuit under a tube top? Well that put pictures in my head! I hurry and change into my trunk and tshirt and race downstairs to meet her in the kitchen. She was making sandwiches and packing her picnic basket,all while humming a tune. She's like a goddess! I think to myself. I cant fall for her, she's my best friend. I walk up behind her, spoon her,and rest my head on her shoulder. "What are you packing?",I ask. She smells so good. "Let's see. I got fruit,veggies,sandwiches, and salad. Is P,B&J good for you Mikey?",she teases as she runs her fingers thru my hair. "Yes, Lil Miss you know me too well. Do you need any help?" "Well I'm all packed but you can take this to the car while I get the towels",she says. "Okey doke", I say letting her go. She turns around and kisses me on the lips. It was short,sweet,gentle, and it caught me off guard. "Thank you Mikey",she says afterword and she walks out the kitchen, leaving me in total shock.***

Michael is sweeter than candy. He offered to help me and since none of my guy friends offer me that I was surprised. In return, I gave him a surprise. A sweet little kiss. But I can tell by his expression that he was taken back and that he felt something in the kiss. Becasue I felt it too. But we cant be together, can we? I mean we ar childhood friends. Just friends, right? Oh well. I go get the towels from the linen closet and get in the car with Michael. "Oops I forgot something! Be right back",Michael excalims
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyMay 12th 2010, 5:50 am

" Girl, you pinching to hard ", Michael said softly and shyly.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you", I said with a concerned face.

"Naw, just my nipples are sensitive."

"Well, I am a nurse, and I can make it all better," I said with puppy dog eyes

"Oooh, really? Then, let me see you do some test on me, and see if I pass." Michael said, while rubbing his hands all the way down my back.

"Ok, don't move, I'll be right back", I said, not wanting to move from Michael's warm body.

"Don't worry, imma be your little patient".

All I had on was my fishnet stockings, and a black lace bra, I had thrown on my nurse coat, and returned to the bedroom.

"Baby, you look so good," he said while stroking himself.

"Well, why don't you take a seat in this chair, so I can get a physical.

He had on his denim jeans, and no shirt, but I could clearly see he couldn't keep the jeans on any longer.

He sat down, looking at me with those huge brown eyes. I then sat on his lap, and I could feel his manhood rubbing against my thighs.

"Michael, I didn't even give you your shot yet, and your already excited."

"Well, I can't help it if my nurse turns me on," he whispered in my ear
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyMay 26th 2010, 8:40 am

Cops and Robbers part 2

(I know nothing about American law enforcement so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong.)
and I used Michael's friends are characters XD)

Detective Jackson sat at his desk having a coffee with his partner Detective Frank Casio when Officer Brett Barnes ran in. “Sir! We have a code 211 at the bank at the corner of Lexington and Thompson! I think its her sir! A witness reported seeing three men and a young woman with long black hair and a slim figure fleeing the scene!” Michael stood up so fast he knocked the coffee on his desk over. “Hey man watch it!” Frank complained, standing up quickly to avoid the hot coffee. Michael ignored his friend and grabbed his jacket. “Let’s go! Fill me in on the way!” He ordered the young officer, striding quickly towards the door. Brett and Frank followed him out. “The bank’s alarm went off so we sent a car to check it out, but the time they got there they were gone. A male civilian spotted them as he drove past. He thought perhaps the young woman was being chased by the men but saw them jump into a van together and drive off.” Officer Barnes filled him in as they headed to Michael’s unmarked sedan. “Did he get the license plate?” Michael demanded. “Yes sir, we’ve already sent out an APB. They’re setting up roadblocks.”
“Tell them NO ONE moves in until I get there.” Jackson ordered, climbing into the driver’s seat and starting the car. “Uh maybe I should drive.” Frank said with a grimace. His partner’s bad driving was legendary. “Nuh huh. She’s mine. Get in before I leave without you.” Frank did so, a look of apprehension on his face. Michael slammed the portable siren on the dashboard and reversing out of his parking space at breakneck speed, did a 180 in the parking lot and sped away from the station. “Michael you crazy bastard! Slow down!” Frank yelled as Michael took a corner at high speed, bouncing over the curb. “I’m good, I got this! And I’m gonna get her, finally!” Michael said fiercely, hands tight on the wheel. Frank covered his face with his hands. “You gonna kill us both!”

“Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!” Ricky slammed his fist on the steering wheel as he slowed. “Roadblock ahead!”
“Let me drive!” Yuna snapped, climbing between the front seats. Ricky leapt out of the driver’s seat and ran around to the side door, Andrew yanked it open for him and he’d just managed to climb in when Yuna slammed the van into reverse and smashed her foot down on the accelerator. “Whoa you nutty bitch!” Ricky yelped, almost falling out the still open door. Andrew yanked him into the van properly and slammed the door just as Yuna turned 45 degrees and sped down a side street. “The laptop!” Yuna yelled. “Download the account numbers onto the USB! Do it!” Steve, in the passenger seat, opened the laptop he held. “Andy, the USB!” Andy slapped it into his hand. Yuna tightened her grip on the steering wheel and fished tailed the van as she took a corner at 80kms an hour. “Try not to kill us please.” Andy said mildly as he and Ricky flew and hit the side of the van. “We need to change cars.” Yuna shot him a disparaging look in the rearview mirror. “You think? Really?” She asked sarcastically. “Do something fucking useful and keep an eye out for cop cars.”
“Downloading.” Andrew reported. “Google maps! I need to know the nearest suburbs!” Yuna ordered. “FUCK!” Red Traffic lights and rows of cars lay in front of her. Without slowing she jerked the wheel left and bumped over the luckily almost deserted sidewalk. “Hurry up with those fucking directions!” Yuna yelled, driving back onto the road to avoid a woman who had frozen, narrowly missing being hit side on by a sportscar. “I’m going as fast as I can!” Steve snapped back. Yuna turned right down another street then spotting another set of lights turned left and drove straight into a park. “Look out!” Ricky screamed as she bumped over the uneven ground and just missed a tree. “Heads up! Children, ten o’clock!” Andy yelled as he spotted kids playing a sports game ahead. Yuna slowed, yanking the wheel, giving the children a wide berth. As soon as they were past, she floored the gas pedal once more, spitting back out onto the road. “Turn right two blocks up!” Steve yelled. “Then go 5 blocks from there!”

“Suspects just tore through Angel park heading towards Marlborough.” The police radio reported. “That’s only 4 blocks from here!” Michael said excitedly. Frank uncovered his eyes. “We’re still alive.” He marvelled as Michael bumped over another curb and sideswiped a jeep. “See? My driving ain’t that bad.” Michael said and Frank stared at him disbelieving.
“Who the hell are you trying to kid?” Michael ignored him as he weaved through traffic, uncannily missing hitting them though it was close. “Is that them?” Frank said suddenly, pointing. A few blocks ahead, a van roared at breakneck speed swerving through cars. “It must be!” Michael pressed his foot down and the car roared forward, scraping the paint off a taxi.

“Unmarked car behind us!” Ricky reported. Yuna swore, punching the steering wheel in frustration. She turned down another street and shops gave way to houses after a few blocks. “No time to grab another car!” she yelled, grabbing the laptop from Steve and jumping out. “Steve, don’t lose that USB and don’t let the cops get it! Swallow it if you have to!” She tossed the laptop on the ground in front of the van. “Now get outta here! Split up and run!” Ricky didn’t need to be told twice and took off. Steve and Andy hesitated. “But boss, we can’t just leave you!” She shot them a fierce look before jumping back in the van. “Just go! I’ll be fine!”
“Yuna…” Steve started but Yuna cut him off. “Get your asses out of here before I run you over!” Steve and Andy swapped a look then each reached forward and touched her hand through the driver’s window. “Good luck boss.” Steve said gruffly then turned and ran.
“Yea, don’t get arrested. I don’t think orange is your colour.” Andy said, flashing her a small grin then he ran too, a different direction from Steve. Yuna rolled her eyes then backing up the van, drove forward, running over the laptop. She backed and forwarded over it repeatedly until it was nothing but a mess of chips and shiny plastic. She leapt out of the van just as the cop car pulled up. Michael and Frank, jumped out, upholstering their guns. “Freeze!” Yuna flashed him a smirk before darting into someone’s front yard and running around the house. “Why do they never freeze?” Frank asked as the two policemen gave chase. They found her scrambling up and over the back fence. “Shit! Frank grab the car and go around to cut her off!” Michael ordered, holstering his fun and Frank left quickly. Agile as a dancer, Michael followed the woman over the fence. She was sprinting across someone’s backyard, dodging a swing set and a sandbox. Michael ran faster, she was quick but he was quicker. She made the mistake of glancing back, slowing herself and he leapt forward, tackling her. “Ooomph!” She hit the ground hard, him on top of her. “Ha gotcha!” Michael said, pulling out his handcuffs. “I’m happy for you really.” Yuna gasped. “But I can’t breathe for several reasons so would you mind?”
“Oh.” He got to his knees, moving off her and pulling her arms behind her, cuffed her. He stood, pulling her with him. He radioed Frank. “Got her.” Yuna laughed lightly and Michael scowled. “What are you laughing at?”
“You, I’ll be out tomorrow.”
“I don’t think so, we’ve got you fleeing the scene.” He said, smugly, heading towards the street, pulling her with him by the arm. “So? You still have no evidence.” She said brightly. “All you can get me for is reckless driving.”
“We’ll see about that.” He retorted, tightening his grip on her arm. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” She asked. “Aren’t you supposed to read me my rights?” He swore under his breath and stopped, turning to face her. “You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you.” He said stiffly. “Happy now?”
“Not really, this has put a real crimp in my day.” She answered. “Not that it isn’t a pleasure to see you again, detective.” She bit her lips. “Especially after last time.” He closed his eyes for a moment. “Shut up and let’s go.” He started pulling her along again. “Nah, I think I’ll waive my right to be silent.” She said cheerfully. “So are you doing anything tomorrow night? Since you know, I’ll be back home by then.” Michael ignored her as they reached the street, Frank was waiting with the car. “Good work man!” Frank said as Michael helped Yuna into the backseat. “Let’s just get her back to the station.” Michael replied, climbing in the passenger seat. “Oh thank god, I was worried you’d want to drive again.” Frank said with relief and started the car. “What? Are you a lousy driver or something?” Yuna asked, curious. “Be quiet.” Michael threw over his shoulder. “You are, aren’t you? That’s so cute.” Michael put a hand to his head. He could feel a migraine forming.

Last edited by Yuna on June 17th 2010, 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyMay 26th 2010, 4:09 pm

O_O ahhhhhhh!
THIS IS SO INTENSE!!!
I can't wait !!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 4:45 pm

I had a better idea 4 a fic so i deleted the other one i started. if i get at least 3 good ratings then I'll continue the story

Can You See What I See?

Chapter 1
Suspicion of Perfection

Michael
I sat grumbling in my seat at the movie theater. Sure this is my favorite movie. Sure I'm with his best friend/roomate, Jennifer. But she was with her boyfriend, Harvey. And yet again, they were making out like no tomarrow. I can't pay attention to the movie because of them. Everytime I wanted to hang out with Jennifer, she brings that guy. I despise Harvey for many reasons: his sex appeal that he uses to get the panties, he is a dirty dog who dates for the sex, and the fact that he had Jennifer wrapped around his finger. Jennifer thinks he is the most perfect being ever created. Which, to me, is the complete and utter opposite of him. But since I loves her, I keeps his feelings about her and Harvey to myself. Everytime she brings him on one of their friendly outtings, I let her do what she wants to. I lets her tell him all about the dates that they go on and how perfect he is. I lets her bring him to their apartment just to make out and I pretends that it doesn't matter. So here I sit, disgusted by their ever so wrong romance, while they made googily eyes at each other. "I'm going to go get some popcorn. Jennifer you want something besides his lips?",I asked. I tries to be pleasant, for her sake, but it gets hard sometimes. "Yea I'll have-",she starts. Harvey interupts her. "How bout you go with him babe? And bring me something. You know what I want",he says cooly. I hate how he treats her. She deserves better. "Ok Harvey. I'll be right back. Love you!",she says giddly. I roll my eyes but manage a fake smile and walk with her to the concession stand.

The line is so long and I'm starting to get irritated as Jennifer talks about Harvey. "Wow it's colder out here than it was in the theater",she comments. I smile at her and hug her close to me. "Michael, we need to find you a girl. I want you to be happy like me and Harvey",she states. I cring at the sound of his name. "What's so great about Harvey?",I ask. I meant to keep it in my head but it slipped. "Oh Michael, he's just wonderful! He's such a sweetheart. He is nice to me. He opens doors and pulls out chairs for me. He kisses are fantastic. And he's not too heavy on sex." "Whoaa! You guys already did it?" What happend to saving herself for mariage? "No but he doesn't pressure me to hard. You know like my past ex-es". "Oh. Well does he buy you stuff or pay for anything? Or do you pay for every date and buy him what he wants all the time?" She doesn't answer and I already know the truth. "What a silly question to ask Michael!",she trys to cover up. "Moe like what a real question to know. Jennifer, he isn't as sweet as you think he is if he makes you buy him stuff and pay for the date. Don't try to deny it either. Here you are paying for his snacks and you bought his ticket. You did this last time and the time before that and the time before that. What has he done for you besides pull the little gentleman act? You even drive to each one of your dates",I point out. "Michael, I think you're-" "Jealous? Like I supposebly was with the last what 6 boyfriends. Jennifer you have a sour taste in guys. You never realize it until after you get dumped. Yet you still date guys who all fall under the same catergory of losers." She moves from my hug and folds her arms. "You're only upset because its the truth",I say. "Sometimes, I really hate you Michael",she says as she goes to the counter to order. I laugh. "I love you, too babe."

We both go back to our seats when we catch Harvey making out with another girl. "What the hell Harvey?!?!?",she nearly screams. 'Told you it was bound to happen sooner or later',I want to point out but I know she's upset. She chucks his candy and drink at him and storms out the theater. I follow her outside. "Michael, please take me home",she says in a small voice. "Ok honey",I try not to laugh at the fact that I warned her right before it happened. It was so ironic. "Please don't say I told you so. Even though you did",she pleads with tears in her eyes. "Ok honey." We barely make it to the car before she starts crying. "Hey hey. Please don't cry. Don't waste your perfect tears on such a loser. Plus you're to beautiful to cry",I say as I brush her tears away. "If I was beautiful then I wouldn't be cheated on by every guy I date. Face it Michael. Something is wrong with me",she sobs. "What? You are most beautiful gil in the whole world who has bad taste in guys is all",I kiss her eye lids. "Please don't cry." She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes that have a certain sparkle in them that I can't resist. I lean towards her face and catch her lips with mine. I suck her bottom lip then the top and went back to the bottom. Her lips are so soft and sweet. She licks my top lip as she begs for entrance. I open my mouth and start frenching like she and Harvey did. She pulled away fast and blushed. "Oh my... I'm sorry Michael but I can't do this. You're too good of a friend and I don't want to take advantge of you. I'm so sorry",she says. She climbs in the backseat. Are you kidding me??? Just when I thought we might be going somewhere. I get behind the wheel and drive to our apartment.
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:05 am

Why isnt n.e 1 finishing fics im gona frikin die
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 4:39 pm

i might finish if other people liked it but so far, only u person Cool
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 3:45 am

YESSSSS!! girl you need to finish these fics!! we're dying here!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 1:11 pm

angelpup wrote:
i might finish if other people liked it but so far, only u person Cool

That makes 2 , cmon Angel you GOTTA finish it, i'm dyin here
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyNovember 29th 2010, 4:34 pm

but only 2? Sad .......ummmmm........ok fine i'll continue later on after i update trusting you for tha love of all MJ fans nd pervs
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyNovember 29th 2010, 7:02 pm

here we go. itz sorta hard for me to re-find inspriation but imma do it for love and yalls nasty butts Twisted Evil hahahha! but anyways.....

Chapter 1 cont.

Michael
We ride in an awkward silence. Nothing good was on the radio, sadly. When we arrive I try to look back at her but she rushes out the car. She fumbles trying to get the key out her purse. I reach over her shoulder and turn the knob. She was supposed to lock it but was too ip-locked early to remember. Again. She turns crimson and walks in the dainty little livingroom. I watch her race to her room and I go in the kitchen to make her breakup sundae. This consists of: chocolate pudding, green M&M's,3 scoops of cookies and cream ice cream, warm fudge, and topped off with her favorite candy sprinkles also green and shaped like stars. I put a spoon in and carry an extra in my back pocket. I fetch her school throw blanket and the little batman teddy I had gotten her last year after her first major breakup. I go back into the living room and set up her stuff by her lounger and go get our pajamas. She was in the bathroom still crying, so I strip off my jeans and change into my blue striped pj bottoms. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", she wails from the bathroom. I run to check on her. "Jenny? Jennifer are you ok? What's wrong?", I start pounding on the locked door. I hear our other roomates, Phil, Constance, and Andre come out their rooms to see what was happening. "Jen open up!", everyone bangs on the door. She finnaly opens it and stands there looking pale. Her bloodshot eyes secured on me. I look down at her bleeding arms. "Call 911". She take one step forward and falls in my arms limply. I stare at her bewildered that she had done this to herself over stupid Harvey! That pig! That two-timer! That monster! Its his fault my bestfriend is hurt so badly. Constance pulls out her cell and dials the number while Phil takes Jennifer from me so I could cleanse the cuts and wrap them in gauze. She was unconscious. Andre ran outside searching frantically for signs of help coming. I dabbed her face with a damp towel as Phil tried putting pressure on her wounds to stop the blood flow. "The ambulance should be coming over soon. What can I do now?", Constance says. She starts pacing the room and worrying. CeeCee has always been horrible under pressure. "Well for starters, you can calm down and stop pacing. You're making me nervous", Phil says. "Well you should be! Our roomate attempted suicide in our bathroom, she's unconscious, and the paramedics are taking too long to come!", she exclaims. "CeeCee, go sit down. We got it undercontrol",Phil says again. Thank goodness that him and I are studying to be doctors! Andre rushes back in. "They're in the bathroom this way!", he guides the medics to us. Quick as a wink, they take her out our arms and transfer onto a stretcher and get her hooked up and situated. One of the medics stepped aside to admire what we had done beforehand. "Good job boys. Nicely done indeed. You guys kept the blood flow stopped and cleansed it good. You even were able to keep her hydrated. You got my approval! You know most people would be too freaked out to even think straight, let alone do our job for us", he congratulates us. We accept his thanks. "Can we ride with her back to the hospital?", Phil asks like a little kid. I couldv'e sworn he sounded more like a six-year old than a twenty-six year old Med School graduate. "Sorry son but we don't have enough room for both of you", he says. Phil pipes back up,"what about one of us at least?" The medic chuckles. "You sure are persistent young men. But uh, I guess we can squeeze somebody in. Is this one of you guys' girlfriend or something?" "No", we say in surprise unison. "Ah I see. Well who wants to go?" I get nudged forward. "Well you see, she is like my sister and I really care about her. So can I go?" He smiles and nods. I climb in the back and grab Jenny's hand. She was semiconcsious. "Don't worry Jennifer. Everything will be ok", I assured myself more than her.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 5:51 pm

i guess this is too much or a sucky update? Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyDecember 5th 2010, 9:06 am

no girl! its not too much!! i was just waiting for more to be posted to comment... lol it sounds really good... it reminds me a lot of "the reunion" idk why... lol but it is really good!! :DD keep the updates comin' gurl!! :DD Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyDecember 5th 2010, 3:29 pm

u kno im miss cliffy! nd idk when i can update again
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 5:56 pm

Chapter 1 cont.
Jennifer

I wake up and see my roomates sleeping all over the hospital chairs and floor. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. Why did I do this to them? I came so close to giving it up to Harvey, that slimeball! Just for him to cheat on me the night we planned to do it to. Maybe Michael is right, I have a horrid taste in guys. I look down at my bandaged wrists then back up at my sleeping pals in a pile. I hear the toilet flush in the bathroom. Phil walks in stretching. He smiles weakly when he sees me. "Hey girl. Glad to see you awake. Especially during my shift. Andre owes me $15 for that",he says quietly as he walks over the bed and sits next to me. "And you better not ever do that again because you had me worried sick! But I truly am happy you made it." He squeezes my shoulders and kisses my forehead. "Yuck! Jenny germs!" I laugh and almost push him of the bed. He gets up and kicks somebody on the floor. "HEY! Look who finnaly woke up!!", he pushes Michael out the chair and pulls Constance's hair. I giggle a little. He is a sweetheart but he loves to bully us, out of love of course. She punches him in his thigh. "You don't know how close you were to gettin checked", she grumbles,"Hey Jen." I wave wearily at all my halfsleep friends. Andre smiles then scowls. "Damnit I lost. You couldn't wait a few minutes till my shift to wake up?" he jokes as he hugs me. Constance sits on the edge of the bed and Phil laughs as he gets paid. Michael didn't move. He only sat there.

"I'm so glad you're still alive. What were you thinking hun?", Constance says in a concerned voice. I look at my wrists again and shrug my shoulders. "I-I don't even know!", tears start flooding. Andre rubs my hand and Phil pats my leg as Constance hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry hun", she says as she hugs me tight. Michael still doesn't move. He must be furious at me. "Hey I'm starving guys. I'm bout to run a food trip, anyody want something?", he gets up to leave. "Grab me some Doritos and Skittles and I'll pay you back later", Andre calls out. Giving him a nod, Michael leaves the room. Phil shakes his head as I grieve over the damage I caused. "I lost my boyfriend and my best friend all in one night. Wow, I suck at relationships. And look at what I did to myself. Ughh I can't take anymore heartache or I just might have a heart attack!" I cry on Constnce's shoulder as she smothers me in a hug. I feel Phil's hand on my shoulder,"It's ok Jen. You might've lost that douche but Michael will come around. He's just hurting for you. Don't worry bout him". "And Mr.Sensitive always gotta have some food to help him get over pain so when he comes back he'll feel full and better", Andre jokes. Constance pulls away for a moment and looks me in the eye. "Jen, I don't ever want to come to the hospital for you again, unless you are having babies or dying with som dieases but only when we are old and groddy. Knock on wood. The only other reasons why we should be here is because I checked Phil til he bleeds or Andre gets in an accident for wreckless driving or Michael explodes from eating his troubles away like a sissy but we both know that won't happen cause his metabolism is faster than a cheetah",she tries to say with a serious face but we both crack up laughing. "WHAT?",Andre stands in shock making Phil start laughing,too. "Andre, you rive like a drunk madman backwards! We all assumed that you were going to die on the road. But Constance you know damn well that you want to be in the hospital having my babies so the more you check the less chance you'll have of being a mommy. So check away doll face", he thrusts his hips towards her as she makes a sour face and rolls he eyes. "As if! You'd be luck to even get my sugar, let alone the cookies,"she puckers her lips at him," Phil, I wouldn't have your babies for all the money in the world! You are just too ugly for my high-class taste. You're so ugly, you turned Medusa into stone", she snaps. My sides start to split with laugther and Andre has to hold himself up with the door, to no avail. He slips to the floor and starts rolling around. "Well I wouldn't kiss a broad like you anyway! Your lips are more cracked then humpty dumpty. Too bad all the kings men couldn't put them back together again!" Phil scores on her right back. "Says the guy with the face so screwed up Picasso wouldn't paint your butt!" "This coming from Godzilla's mama." Nobody misses a step. "Listen here you lil burnt up piece of wannabe bad-ass ringing round the rosie can't keep your pants up with suspenders lifetime movie obsessin shortstack of pancakes", she says getting up and standing right in his face. "Damn girl you need some tic-tacs or something because your breath is smellin worse than your face looks!" "I thought you liked my breath since you're the one who wanted a kiss, right?" She closes in on him as he tries to back away. "No thanks I'm good on the liplocks for now", he tucks in his lips trying to avoid hers. She leans in closer , "that's what I thought jerk". She thumps his forehead and he falls over. Andre gasps for breath from all the laughing and tears sting my eyes. Constance sits back on the bed. Our laughing begins to die down but as we all look at Andre trying to stand like a drunkard, hysteria rises up again!

"What's everybody laughing at?", says Michael as he strides in munching away on some Ruffles. Everybody except me start laughing again. He looks around and shrugs his shoulders. "Don't know what you're laughing at but I know something that is funny",he smirks. "What?", questions a laughing Andre. Michael had his back turned towards Andre when all of sudden he hurls the Doritos and Skittles at his face. Andre falls to the ground rubbing where he got smacked in the head. We all laugh harder. "Here, I bought you some peanut M&M's, Constance", he tosses her a King size bag. "Aww you were thinking of me? How sweet!" she runs up to him and nearly causes him to loose his balance as she hugs him hard and kisses his cheek. "Umm your welcome?" She tears open the bag and behind her back Michael wipes his cheek furiously and shakes his head. "Phil, your Twizzlers", Phil catches the candy and salutes him. Michael then looks around. "Umm, can you guys leave the room please? I gotta talk to Jennifer alone real quick ok", he says shyly. The group looks from me to him as he rubbed his neck and looked at the ceiling. "I'll bite. C'mon smarty Marties", Constance leads the way out and grabs Phil's ear and Andre's collar on the way out. Then Michael looked at me. Uh-oh.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 8:30 pm

i updated my lil story in case yall wanted to read this mess
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 2:18 am

:S i dont know how i missed this update!! lol i was waiting for an update for ages... but somehow i didnt notice it... :S haha lol oh well..
the story is great!! gurl you have to update more often!! lol and also the reunion sequel!! man im dying here!!
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 4:17 pm

well im tryna update tha reunion but i ended up writin a part tht is supposd 2 come in way later nd sorta lost inspiration for the part im @. sorry but im strugglin tryin 2 juggle 3 stories nd skool. we hav final exams nxt week nd now tht im a freshie i can sadly say tht Sad 2 much 2 do! ughhhhhh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 12:28 am

angelpup wrote:
well im tryna update tha reunion but i ended up writin a part tht is supposd 2 come in way later nd sorta lost inspiration for the part im @. sorry but im strugglin tryin 2 juggle 3 stories nd skool. we hav final exams nxt week nd now tht im a freshie i can sadly say tht Sad 2 much 2 do! ughhhhhh!!!!!!

wow, haha sounds like a lot... lol dont worry just let the idea come to you... lol like mike would say "dont write the music, let the music write itself" Razz
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 3:30 pm

well i try but then it's lyk s puzzle when u hav a piece that u try 2 fit wit anotha piece knowing it doesn't belong there but being too damn stubborn to change your ways. but im tryin my hardest 2 let it come but sum parts come b4 others in this crazy noggin of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNFINISHED FICS!!!   UNFINISHED FICS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

UNFINISHED FICS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: UnfinishedFF's/Requests-
Jump to: