Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A journalist sticking up for Michael!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

A journalist sticking up for Michael! Empty
PostSubject: A journalist sticking up for Michael!   A journalist sticking up for Michael! EmptyApril 27th 2010, 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: A journalist sticking up for Michael!   A journalist sticking up for Michael! EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 2:05 am

WOW is the first journalist that i know that supports him Very Happy there IS some life in this planet after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: A journalist sticking up for Michael!   A journalist sticking up for Michael! EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 8:40 pm

heard of him he is one of my many lovers jel-lol
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: A journalist sticking up for Michael!   A journalist sticking up for Michael! EmptyJuly 23rd 2010, 3:18 am

Another article Charles Thomson wrote, I used this one to convince my sister
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson/one-of-the-most-shameful_b_610258.html

There is very few journalists who will print real stories about MJ
Aphrodite Jones is one of them, she's actually a crime writer but does journalistic work as well.
She used to think MJ was guilty because she arrived at the trial halfway through and her colleagues only gave her one side of the story but as she went into that courtroom every day she realised that the proscution had really no evidence at all and MJ's lawyer was tearing the witnesses to shreds on the stand. After the trial she saw how the media had deliberately made him look guilty to the public and how a lot of people still thought he was even after he was found not guilty on all counts.
Feeling sorry for him, after all he had done for the world, this is how he was treated? She wrote a book on the trial, its called Michael Jackson Conspiracy
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Conspiracy-Aphrodite-Jones/dp/0979549809/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279871896&sr=1-1
I've read it, its an accurate portrait of the trail, shows what they didn't show you on the news. Its taken directly from the court transcripts and her view of what happened in that courtroom.
The sad thing is, she had to selfpublish the book herself because no one would touch a proJackson book even though she is a bestselling crime author and has had her books on the top ten best seller's list.

She even did a documentary on MJ's death, stating it was those false allegations that really killed him in the end. They were the reason Michael had trouble sleeping.
Charles Thomson did a preview of it here
http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/04/preview-true-crime-with-aphrodite-jones.html
Its on youtube as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcLqM16FhWU&feature=related
Now she's working on a two hour documentary on the allegations to help vindicate Michael.
She and Michael's lawyer Tom Mesereau have been working together since the the trial in 2005, attempting to clear MJ's name.
Other media have been really pissy to her over it, sayiing her efforts are just that of a lovesick fan, trying to help her idol which is bullsh*t because she never was a fan before. She's just someone whos trying to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: A journalist sticking up for Michael!   A journalist sticking up for Michael! EmptyJuly 30th 2010, 2:49 am

oh damn, I forgot to mention william wagener. He went to court almost every day and he reported dozens of times during the trial that Sneddon was a snake and declared before the trial was over that MJ would be found not guilty because he was innocent and the so called evidence was crap.
He was the only reporter who did I think...
And he's definitely not a fan.

so we have three journalists/reporters who like to tell the truth ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journalist sticking up for Michael!   A journalist sticking up for Michael! Empty

Back to top Go down

A journalist sticking up for Michael!
Page 1 of 1