Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1) Empty
PostSubject: Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)   Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1) EmptyMay 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

I see this girl at all of my concerts, and I see her near the back alleyway of the staduims, and yet she ignores me. She has to know I see her. I mean when I perform, half the people in the staduim claimed I looked at them. But not this one, she wears a long black trenchcoat, with knee high black boots. She has her hair in a neat bun, and has on sophisticated red lipstick everytime. Sometimes, when I even perform, I'M THINKING ABOUT HER. Sometimes she makes me forget my steps, and I hate her for that, even though I don't even know her. I encountered her once, when she broke into my dressing room. She was feeling my pants, shirt, underware. I wanted to scream , and ask how she got passed security. But with her mysterious ways, I had to quench my curiosity by getting to know her. I asked her, her name. No response. I asked her about the show. No response. The girl seemed more interested in the clothes, than a conversation with me!! But, my curiosity got the best of me, and I still asked her questions. Finally, this stranger inspected me, and continuely stared at me. Before, I could ask her anything else she tigerishly pinned me on the wall, with one of her boots pressing on the wall, where the other foot stayed planted on the ground. I was infuriated by this. I mean I JUST ASKED A FEW QUESTIONS. She then ferociously kissed my lips, and tasted my tounge.She was fiesty, guick and raw, and seemed to take no mercy. Before I could taste more of her, she pulled away, and she ogled me with an inticing look. She knew I wanted her, and she knew she had controll over me, as long as I played her little game. She slowly walked out of my dressing room, not even giving me a glance as she departed. I then saw she left a card on my table saying VICKY, and an imprint of her lips with the red lipstick, that tainted my lips with it's raw touch. I was going to catch Vicky if it's the last thing I do, and teach her for breaking into my room, and stealing a kiss from me without giving me the time of day. I saw her a month later in L.A. , and I ordered the limo to stop. VICKY!!I yelled at the hooded figure. She stopped, and turned to me . I came out of the limo, and walked up to her. Her eyes pierced into mine, as though she expected me to stop her. "Well, are you going to answer my questions?" No reply. Gosh this girl was getting on my nerves, I just wanted to know her. "I answered one already for you Mike", she replied in an exotic voice. "Well, why did you break into my room, touch my clothes, steal a romantic kiss, and leave me without a proper apology?" "Who said a girl doesn't have her own motives Michael", "and let's face it you were caught off guard by a girl who has all the controll this time, and during the first encounter."Michael, I'm a whole new breed you've never tasted before." "Look,Vicky, we should just go to Neverland it's not that far from here, and maybe we could start from the beginning because I believe we got off on the wrong start." "No, I'm afraid we can't do that Mike , cause I have places to be, and things to do, maybe next time when I see you." What can be more important than going to Neverland!! And what does she mean by NEXT TIME!! No, I'm not letting her go off this easily, I will meet her in private. "So, when are you free?" "Friday", "So do you want to go to a nightclub, or dinner, or something?" "Sure, I'll come at 9:00." "Good, give me your adress , so I'll know when to pick you up". Vicky wrote it on a peice of paper, and snuck it into my pocket. Before I could leave, she grabbed my pants, put her hand down my leg, and licked her fingers as she took her hands out of my pants. "Mmmm, your tasty Mike. I could just lick you all over" she said in a hushed tone, that triggered both a yearning and crave for more of her teases.

continued
Friday was here, and I was enrged by Vicky's so called adress. It said Rule #1 Mike don't disclose your location on the first date. I was in Neverland, putting on my Black leather pants with a blue t-shirt. I heard the phone ringing downstairs, and raced to get it. "Where are you Mike?" "Home" "Why? I thought you were going to pick me up." "I would if you had put it down""Ooh I'm sorry Mike" she said in a sarcastic remark."You must be because I don't know where you are, or where to pick you up." "Yes you do, I'm waiting for you in the limo". My heart skipped a beat, but I was somewhat elated by her sneaking in, and invading my home. I rushed down into the limo, and Vicky was wearing the black trenchcoat, but this time revealed a nice, red cocktail dress for the occasion, but the rest was still unchanged. "How did you even get pass security, and How were you able to call my house." She put one of her fingers over my lips, as a signal to stop them. I wanted to lick them so badly, rip off her trench coat, and do her. But, something told me to wait, cause when I have her all alone, she'll have no smoking mirrors to distract me. "Your going to be exahasted by the time we get to dinner, and we won't have anything to talk about." We finally arrived at my favorite Italian resturaunt. Vicky got out first, and I already had a hunger to kiss her neck, and suck at her collarbone, while ripping that neat ponytail off of her head, making her hair free and flowing. We sat down, and began to talk. I was getting hard by just listening to her voice, and seeing her soft red lips move with swift motions made me want to taste her, nibble her, and have sex with her.

continued..
We were in the V.I.P area, and I had the bodyguards outside to make sure nobody interrupts us. Vicky was talking about where she's been, and the places she's seen. She then, accidentaly, dropped a piece of food on her breast. Without hesitation, I volunteered to remove the food. My fingers brushed them lightly, and they felt smooth, soft, and warm. But before I was able to sneak more touches in, I removed the food, and was again thinking of another topic to get Vicky vulurenable. Vicky had a questioning glance when I removed the food. She then asked me"So Mike, what turns you on when your not working or touring?""Well, I mostly look for any fun things to do in the local area". Vicky's dark grey eyes were still piercing into me as a dagger strikes a person, and yet I was utterly calm."Come on", "What?""Come on , we gonna have some fun!" Bbbut I can't leave without paying" I managed to spurt out as Vicky was forcefully pulling my arm."The body guards will cover it" "You GOTTA BE KIDDIN". I strenuously forced my body to refuse her pulling. "I SAID CMON MICHAEL", "AND I SAID I'M NOT GOING" I retorted roughly. She finally released me, and I was sitting on the chair. Vicky sat on my lap, snarling in my ear" Fine Mike have it your way, I guess I'll have to convince you to go". She quickly traced her fingers along my thighs. She would glance at my erection, for I was wimpering a bit as she touched me thighs. Her breast were on my chest, and I could feel my body moaning for her, wanting her. I felt restraints, as though I couldn't touch her, but yet I was free. I moaned as she sniffed my neck, and I could feel her light breathing, and then I forced my lips to kiss hers. OOooh it was like a fiery explosion, as our lips intertwined with each other. She pulled away without effort, while I pleaded for more."Why did you stop?""You'll get more if you come with me now" she insisted, for I can see that she wanted me too as her eyes pleaded with me, and I couldn't fight it no longer. We were outside, and I could still see there was a glimpse of sunlight left. "We're are we going now?" "A spa" "Really, your treating ME for once!" We arrived at the spa, and it was a lavish one. They gave Vicky and I towels and robes, and we were directed into a room. We both had to change infront of each other, and there were no more rooms available."You want to go first?" I asked, longing to see her body bare, and naked"Hhmp ,nice try Mike, but your my guest, so You should go first""How about we change at the same time?""Seems fair"I undid my loose ponytail first, and she finally undid her rapped up bun. Her golden brown hair rippled down her back as she was waiting for my next move. I unzipped my jacket, and she undid her trenchcoat. Her cocktail dress glinted beautifull, but I wanted it off of her. "My turn" she said playfully. Shirt". I undid my buttons of my blue shirt, while she let down the shoulder straps of her dress, unveiling a black and red lace bra."Shoes" She took off her knee high boots, while I took off my loafers. She was wearing a black gurdle that seemed to complemnt her long legs.

Last edited by morethanagift on June 2nd 2010, 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)   Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1) EmptyMay 18th 2010, 8:32 pm

M U S T . . .

F I N I S H . . .

P L E A S E ! ! !
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)   Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1) EmptyMay 19th 2010, 3:30 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
M U S T . . .

F I N I S H . . .

P L E A S E ! ! !

ok i promise Smile
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)   Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1) EmptyMay 31st 2010, 9:49 am

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)   Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Viperous Vicky (Rule # 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: