Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome everyone!!

Go down 
+36
VeronicaD'Angelo
itsall4love
kutieluvsmj
MJIsMyLife28
Fantasy_Jackson
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Mature Michael Lover
MJ'sStar
ILOVEMICHAEL
no1mjfan88
mylovelyonemj
lostinparadise
morethanagift
joyc1094
rose20
Cat^^
S.cattered
BadAngelness
crazy4mj
mjstruelove
jalisa
KaliLUVSMJ
hereslovingMJ
Wonderlust
carolina
Yuna
mariah702
BrittluvsMJ
MJKage
MJsDarkAngel
MJsHazelEyedPYT
ChrissyLuvsMJ
MissyMike
stormy4145
cutiemjfan
xLovelyOne
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello Everyone!Very Happy This forum will be for Girls only J/K oh..! how silly of me! let me introduce myself! *clears throat*... My name is Jessica (known as Jess or Jessmjfan989), i decide to make this forum out of my curiousity, i want to choose at least 2 other Forum Admins! to help me out with the topics lol, im going to explore this thing and see if i can learn it well ok? lol in this forum you can post ANYTHING about michael,i wont be boring and annoying like other forum admins ill be cool i promise (as long as you dont talk bad about our baby, of course!)

Last edited by xLovelyOne on September 6th 2009, 6:17 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah

AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 5:56 am

kutieluvsmj wrote:
hey yall im new here somebody gave me this site and told me i should join since im an mj perve lol im totally new and i have no idea how to put a picture up. can somebody please help me with this?
yay! you came *hugs*

go to your profile and click on avatar then upload the pic you want
Back to top Go down
itsall4love

itsall4love

Female Scorpio Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 4:31 am

hello! i`m Adriana,i have just registered here Smile i`m 14 years old. i became a MJ fan after his death, but it didn`t take long for me to fall in love with him. Razz i LOVE the bad era, my favorite song is Man in the mirror...i love Dirty Diana too! i love to draw, i have a few ones of Michael. well, i hope to meet new MJ fans on here. *kisses*
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 4:36 am

itsall4love wrote:
hello! i`m Adriana,i have just registered here Smile i`m 14 years old. i became a MJ fan after his death, but it didn`t take long for me to fall in love with him. Razz i LOVE the bad era, my favorite song is Man in the mirror...i love Dirty Diana too! i love to draw, i have a few ones of Michael. well, i hope to meet new MJ fans on here. *kisses*

its so nice to have you here!! you will feel right at home straight away!! Razz and i can see we have a few things in common too!! im 14 and became a fan after his passing too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 5:02 am

itsall4love wrote:

well it's nice to have u Adriana, and you'll be right at home Smile Where one big Michael lovin family
Back to top Go down
itsall4love

itsall4love

Female Scorpio Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 6:02 am

thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 7:25 am

Fantasy_Jackson wrote:
Hello everyone, as you can see I'm new to this site and saw this link on your youtube page.

Haiii!! welcome to teh forum gurl Wink Very Happy glad u joined us! ^^
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 7:27 am

itsall4love wrote:

Haaii Adriana! ^.^ nice to have u here welcome to our lovin' family ^^ lol Smile
Back to top Go down
VeronicaD'Angelo

VeronicaD'Angelo

Female Libra Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 11:41 pm

Hi my name is Veronica...I'm italian and I have 25 years old, I love all of Michael...he is the most beautiful and sexy man in the world I love you
Back to top Go down
http://	facebook.com/VeronicaDangelo
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 12:00 am

Welcome 2 heaven Veronica
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 12:01 am

Welcome 2 heaven Veronica. Your name is SO pretty it sounds nice Veronica D'Angelo omg its pretty
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 5:32 am

Welcome veronica!! im sure you will love it here at mikegasmic Razz
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 8:46 am

Welcome to the family, Veronica! :]
Back to top Go down
VeronicaD'Angelo

VeronicaD'Angelo

Female Libra Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 9:49 am

thank you so much girls cheers
Back to top Go down
http://	facebook.com/VeronicaDangelo
morethanagift

morethanagift

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 7:52 pm

VeronicaD'Angelo wrote:
Hi my name is Veronica...I'm italian and I have 25 years old, I love all of Michael...he is the most beautiful and sexy man in the world I love you

welcome Veronica your gonna love it here, one big michaelin family
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 11:51 pm

Welcome Veronica, Have Fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikeyJnr_thrillerconda

mikeyJnr_thrillerconda

Female Pisces Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 7:20 pm

Helloo. Im new no dur (:
cheers I'm so happy i have a site were i can be myself and as i can tell by the name i CAN be myself and not get questioned about my fascination and why im so attracted to michael... How rude i didnt introduce myself. Im claire you can call me Twix(: Im 15 and from Scotland. Im not from youtube but my friend god bless gave me the link and i thought may aswell join Very Happy.

P.s Whoever made this site is a amazing. :yay: (just gonna add that im a freak for the afro Shocked ) <3
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 9:44 pm

mikeyJnr_thrillerconda wrote:
Helloo. Im new no dur (:
cheers I'm so happy i have a site were i can be myself and as i can tell by the name i CAN be myself and not get questioned about my fascination and why im so attracted to michael... How rude i didnt introduce myself. Im claire you can call me Twix(: Im 15 and from Scotland. Im not from youtube but my friend god bless gave me the link and i thought may aswell join Very Happy.

P.s Whoever made this site is a amazing. :yay: (just gonna add that im a freak for the afro Shocked ) <3

Welcome claire, glad to have you, and yes afro sexy, but jheri curl for me is heart stopping lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 11:49 pm

Welcome Twix! Glad you can join this pervy MJ family. X)
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 10:27 am

welcome twix! so glad that your friend gave you the link to join our family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikeyJnr_thrillerconda

mikeyJnr_thrillerconda

Female Pisces Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 1:23 pm

Thanks all for making me feel welcome. Still dont get the site but im sure I will click on in no time Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 1:06 pm

mikeyJnr_thrillerconda wrote:
Helloo. Im new no dur (:

Welcome Gurl! have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
LenettaluvsMJ

LenettaluvsMJ

Female Aquarius Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2010, 1:11 am

[i]Hey everyone! Wink I'm Lenetta and I'm 18. couldn't WAIT to turn 18 so my she-beast side for MJ Twisted Evil could walk freely!! Although even when I was 17 I thought sexy thoughts about him. Wink so I just want to say Hi, and I love you all because you all love MJ! xD I can't wait to talk to all of you, so peace! Cool Very Happy :yay: Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 300829
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2010, 1:58 am

LenettaluvsMJ wrote:
[i]Hey everyone! Wink I'm Lenetta and I'm 18. couldn't WAIT to turn 18 so my she-beast side for MJ Twisted Evil could walk freely!! Although even when I was 17 I thought sexy thoughts about him. Wink so I just want to say Hi, and I love you all because you all love MJ! xD I can't wait to talk to all of you, so peace! Cool Very Happy :yay: Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 300829

Hey, Welcome to the family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2010, 5:50 am

LenettaluvsMJ wrote:

Welcome Lenetta, Smile
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 1:42 am

Hi lenetta, welcome to mikegasmic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!   Welcome everyone!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome everyone!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Mikegasmic! :: Introductions =]-
Jump to: