Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most AWESOME thing ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Most AWESOME thing ever Empty
PostSubject: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:14 pm

Ok so last night when i was about t go 2 sleep, i was playing with my ipod, and suddenly this video of michael's "secret naughty side" showed up and i was like "uhh whatever"....everything was fine, until lisa marie appeared ¬¬' this video had random subtitles from time to time, so when it was near the end, they show up his performance in 1995, the subtitles claimed she was anxious to get laid lmao, it was ok with me, until the end OMG, when the text said Michael was "Excited for angry sex" OMG!!!!!!!!! this awesome scene appeared on my head, and i could tell everything that i saw...but i was so shy about it, i couldn't even speak, i dont know how to explain it, but its a HOT scene.....and yes LISA is included, lol she's the first one that i saw.
do you want to know what is it about???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyJune 20th 2010, 9:45 pm

[quote="xLovelyOne"]Michael was "Excited for angry sex" /quote]
*dies*

*revives*
Yes I want to know.
Please tell!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 12:28 am

Lisa said that michael was insatiable and was always tryin new things and constantly tried to outdo himself Lucky bitch
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 12:28 am

Lisa said that michael was insatiable and was always tryin new things and constantly tried to outdo himself that lucky bitch
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 7:21 pm

O_O *babbles*

TRANSLATION: Ugh I hate Lisa Marie so much.
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 8:39 pm

Same here i hate her with every fiber of my bein i hate her with a burnin passion she had the 1 thing that all of us here want and she pushed him away cuz he couldnt always b with her plus he wanted a little freedom he was a grown ass man and she was smotherin him that spoiled selfish ungreatful bitch
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 9:46 pm

PREACH IT, Sister!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptySeptember 4th 2010, 11:17 pm

Ok.... so this is the only thing i can remember and during the whole night i couldn't think about nothing else... just this scene

Lisa appeared like in a 3D movie LOL her face was huge and the rest of her body was on 4 OMG i can't believe im telling u guys this im getting all embarrased... anyway

guess who was on the back door?? xDDDD michael pulling her hair OMG OMGGGGG, and she was making faces you know.... moaning his name out! omfg... i can't continue....... just picture that like a 3D movie

*freaks out....in a good way*
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 6:50 am

I FUKIN HATE THAT WOMAN but i guess thats 80% jealousy talkin if only i wasnt in the 90s michael would have been mine and i wouldve saved him from lonliness and from his sad fate sorry mikey hopefully in the next life :{
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 6:51 am

I FUKIN HATE THAT WOMAN but i guess thats 80% jealousy talkin if only i wasnt in the born 90s michael would have been mine and i wouldve saved him from lonliness and from his sad fate sorry mikey hopefully in the next life :{
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 6:53 am

I FUKIN HATE THAT WOMAN but i guess thats 80% jealousy talkin if only i wasnt born in the 90s michael would have been mine and i wouldve saved him from lonliness and from his sad fate sorry mikey hopefully in the next life :{
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever EmptyDecember 4th 2010, 2:24 pm

DONT worry about LISA!!! JUST IMAGINE YOU ON HER PLACE!!!!!!!!!!! IGNORE HER LOL SHE'S JUST THE MODEL I USE WHEN I VISUALIZE STUFF (SINCE I NEVER SEE MYSELF WITH MICHAEL Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most AWESOME thing ever   Most AWESOME thing ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Most AWESOME thing ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: DayDream/NightDream :: Fantasies!-
Jump to: