Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The kids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

The kids Empty
PostSubject: The kids   The kids EmptyJune 30th 2010, 12:51 am

hey guys, i just wanted to tell you some things that i found out about the kids.
1. when i first heard of this i cried: "Prince has vitilago! The kids Icon_cry i couldnt believe it! i cried so much... because that was the one thing that Michael was scared of his kids having... Sad
2. there are some pedophile paparazzi that keep taking photos of paris's butt! can you believe that?! the child is only twelve years old! if they keep doing that and paris sees it on magazines its going to make body-concious and she is going to start taking drugs and going to plastic surgery to get boobs and stuff! GRR i get so angry with the paparazzi!
3. there are tv shows that are putting photos of blanket playing on his nintendo DS, or his phone or playstation and say that that is no way to raise a child and that katherine shouldnt let the kids play with those things all the time! first of all, they dont play with those toys all the time, and if blanket wants to play with his games its fine! he's 8! of course he wants to play playstation!
4. and last but not least... the kids went to hawaii! im so happy for them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWPVm0YUuzY <-- that's a youtube video that shows a slideshow of photos of them over there, and if you look at 0:39 its shows how prince is getting vitilago near his armpit, though, i wonder why he is not walking around with an umbrella, i feel so sorry for prince... michael became aware of how to treat it, but prince... its just taking his childhood away from him... and if you look at 0:53, i wonder if that's prince's girlfriend... and at 1:50 it shows prince's vitilago very well...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

The kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kids   The kids EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 9:24 am

*fumes*

Not enough to be b*stards to MJ, they gotta go after his kids as well!

Poor Prince The kids Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

The kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kids   The kids EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 3:25 pm

DAMN!!!
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

The kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kids   The kids EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 9:16 pm

Those poor babies those poor poor babies. Sorry michael sorry 4 everything we as ur fans promise 2 try and make the attack on ur children end even if it costs us our reputation as regular folks we will stand and fite 2 keep ur memory good 4 the sake of ur precious babies WHOS WITH ME?!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

The kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kids   The kids EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 1:04 am

I AM!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

The kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kids   The kids Empty