Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad (missheard lyrics)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Bad (missheard lyrics) Empty
PostSubject: Bad (missheard lyrics)   Bad (missheard lyrics) EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 10:36 pm

Yo butter is mine, goat a tail right uh!

Just show yo peas, on a broadway line

Am tellen u, gotta huba feel, mona hurt cho mine

dont shoot tequila, get on me DAH! allright...

(moe moe moe....moe moe moe)

Am living you, on court a tree, to show yostah, or let a bee!

Am tellen you, just watcha motha, i know your gay, whats the show about?

But they say ska is limit, and to me smith 2

mama fred you have seen dolphin, theres a wing to fly it 2

becoz im bed, im bed, sean more (really really bed) you know im bed, im bed,sean more
you know, and the whole mole has to answer rain man, just to tail you monster gay
WHO'S BED?

The walrus out, yo doin more,go lucky run before to long, no lying ICE, gonna take a ride UH!

So listen up, no make a fight there, you toad is ship, you're not a man, yo throwing stones to hire hens

But they say ska is limit, and to me smith 2,mama fred you have seen dolphin, theres a wing to fly it 2

becoz im bed, im bed, sean more (really really bed) you know im bed, im bed,get on it

you know it,you know and the whole mole has to answer rain man, just to tail you monster gay
WHO'S BED?

Will you chains the world to monroe, this could bee a bad place, it you know what i said, then wont you slap my feet

becoz im bed, im bed, sean more (really really bed) you know im bed, im bed,get on it

you know im bed,im bed you know it(you know) and the whole mole has to answer rain man, just to tail you monster gay

you know im bed, im bed, sean more (really really bed),you know im bed, im bed you know it, you know it, you know(x3) cam'on

and the whole mole has to answer rain man, just to tail you monster gay

you know im schmuuu,(bed bed, really really bed) im bed, oh no wrong bed, wrong bed baby, you know, you know, you know it (cam on)

WHO'S BED?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
MJJsGirl4Life

MJJsGirl4Life

Female Pisces Posts : 125

Bad (missheard lyrics) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad (missheard lyrics)   Bad (missheard lyrics) EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 5:13 pm

I totally got the lyrics wrong the first time I heard it too. Just maybe not that bad... Sad sorry.

When I first heard Black or White I was listening to it with my cousin and literally the only line we understood was, "When I see you kickin' dirt in my eye!" Since the rest of it was just Michael's sexy voice in a jumbled mess to us, we started laughing so hard! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://teenvironment.com

Bad (missheard lyrics)
Page 1 of 1