Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tree Hugger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morethanagift

morethanagift

Female Posts : 94
Location : with michael and with honey :) i am in a paradise*dies*

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 12th 2010, 3:50 pm

"Dammit Michael, get me down from this tree!!", I screamed, hopeless, and scared looking for a way to get out of this huge oak. "But I thought you liked the tree?", Michael screamed with an innicent childlike demeanor. "I do, but from a distance"I yelled back in anger."Please get me down Michael"<I said beginnig to cry, and I could see Michael wanted to help me by the time he saw I wasn't having any fun."All right, all right, just please son't cry, you know I like to see you happy". He said trying to reassure me I was safe. He climbed with great rigor and ease, it seemed as if he got to me in less than 10 seconds. He craddled me in his soft, strong, lean arms as we descended down."Gosh girl, you acted as if you were on top of the Statue of Liberty.""But I'm afraid of heights Michael, and you know it", I said pushng him toward the tree trunk."But it's nature, it's natural, it can't hurt you, what's to be afraid of, it lives, breathes, has feelings just like you do.""Tell that to the tree if the branches give in, and I break my neck."

..to be continued

"Stop being overly dramatic", he said tackling me to the ground playfully. "So can we continue with our picnic, or should I just pack it up, since you wanna climb trees all day." I asked. "Let's continue, besides it's your turn for the truth or dare." Michael responded taking a piece of the apple pie I hand cooked for the picnic. "Ok", I said out loud, thinking of a dare to get revenge on Michael for making me cry. "I dare you to go skinny dipping in that pond", I declared loud and clear so Michael could hear me.His eyes were really wide when I declared my dare. "No way girl, that pond had to be below freezing""Is someone getting CHICKEN?"" No, I just know when a dare is harmless, and when it's CRAZY!""Sounds like someone's becoming CHICKEN to me.""NO"YES""HELL NO""HELL YES""I said making chicken noises and clucking like a chicken."All right fine, I'll go skinny dipping, under one condition, if i'm freezing I'm cuddling with you until I get warm"" A hard bargain you run Mr. Jackson, but I guess we can make a deal", I said acting as if I was a manager closing a big deal. "Strip right here right now, no clothing of any kind""Yeah Yeah, I know what skinny dipping is", He said smacking my butt, and I almost lost my balance for the unexpected butt hit.Michael inched his foot toward the icy pond, and jumped back as if he saw a swamp monster. "OHH HELL no , Girl, you crazy",he said laughing thinking he could slide his way out of this dare." Don't make me go in there baby", he said in the most saddest plea. "A dare is a dare Michael, just do it real quick like a minute, and come back."A MINUTE !!!! I can get Frostbite for Heaven's Sake" Without much warning I just pushed Michael in the pond. " You little.. , Imma get you. My dare is for you to come in this pond with me right NOW" He grabbed me by my ankle, and I plummeted into the the teeth chattering water. MICHAELLLL!!!!!!!

"I'm freezing in here""Well a dare is a dare Angel". "Ohh yeah," I said trudging out of the water. "Well i'm playin dirty." I grabbed all of Michael's clothes and raced down to the exit of the park, only leaving his tidy whities behind. I heard him yelling in smoldering anger, and knew I was in for if he could catch me. He was fast too, he almost got me, but fans were blocking his way taking pictures, and trying to tackle him. I took 2 buses, a train, and a horse carriage to loose Michael's path. I finally arrived home, and guess who I frickin saw in my house!!! Who knows how he got in my house before I did."I guess you want your clothes back". "No, I had extras in the limo"."The limo, shoot why didn't I think of that", I mumbled to myself.

"Well did you enjoy your little game taking my clothes you little bandit?", He said friendly, but I could still feel tenseness in his voice."It depends, it wasn't much fun seeing you still having your underware still on, when I could've left you running naked.""Well how do you know I still have them on?""Oooh fiesty"I purred trying to remove his robe to see if he didn't have any underware on."Uhh Uhh Uhhh, you have to get dressed""Do I have to", I protested. "Fine, I'll just take me and my friend to bed""Alright fine," I said, hating to get dressed while Michael was there just oozing sexy, making me want to explode. When I went into my bedroom, something didn't feel right. I opened my draw, no clothes, the closet, no clothes, under my bed no clothes.. I was starting to think someone robbed my house while I was playing with Michael in the streets. I began to panic. Michael was still sitting on the coach nonchalant, while I was fricken loosing my mind."You ok honey?""NO I'M NOT FRICKIN FINE CAUSE SOMEONE STOLE MY DAMN CLOTHES""I'm sure your over exaggerating.""AM I MICHAEL ,THAN YOU GO LOOK UP THERE THEN!!! I started calling the local cops, to report a break in, of course I had to leave out the details Michael was chasing me all downtown, cause we were playing truth or dare. "Do you know if they left any clues?" Michael asked sincerely"I don't know Michael I just don't know." I began weeping in Michael's robe, for everything in my dresser was from Michael, and things I brought for myself."If I catch the bastard who took my clothes, they won't be able to fit them after I beat the hell out of them."

"Now think long and hard before you do anything drastic girl", Michael said still harboring me in his arms."Easy for you to say, you don't have to deal with someone breaking into your house.""Cmon upstairs, i'll relax you",before I could reply he swooped me off my feet, and carried me upstairs. I felt like falling asleep in his arms while his sweet voice nurtured my spirit."Michael I don't know i'm awfully tired, i don't think i have enough energy to please you and your friend. "AAhh, that's where you are wrong my dear, i'm here to please YOU. That made me smile and grateful to have someone so courteous at my time of need. He gently layed me on the bed, and softly outlined my face with his pleasent light fingers. He brushed my legs with the same similar motion, and at this time I was a little bit more alert now, and i could see Michael was getting a little hot too. He was going faster and faster with his rubbing, and started tickling me a bit, and started suprise kissing me. But, it was a fiery kiss, that seemed to have the sweet tenderness that would make even the wildest person calm down and bow down to it's superior sea of ecstasy. He was still on top, and I rubbed his beautifully relaxing chest, until i came to his shat. By then we were both intertwined in each other's eyes, and sensed a connection that we could'n explain but knew what it was. Before we came any closer to the more extreme lovin, Michael inched toward my ear, and told me something I would've never expected.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!"WHAT THE HELL MICHAEL I'M GONNA KILL YOU""But their safe, it was just pay back for you taking mines, and besides you played dirty first, so I returned the favor."And look we both ended up naked, so I guess we both get a prize", I was genuinely pist at Michael, but I understood."So where are they?""Well, that just it, I can't tell you where they are."SAY WHAT??!!"You owe me some good love makin for making me run semi naked in the streets." He is a sly player, but I guess I should give him a reward for makin it even. "Ok, but afterward you tell me where my clothes are""Maybe"MAYBE!!"I'll give you a maybe""Ohhh really","You dare me?"

to be continued

Last edited by morethanagift on August 24th 2010, 2:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 12th 2010, 6:51 pm

how cute for a beginning! sacred of heights yet she still gets up there nice
he saved her but i wouldve still killed him (dont use that in the story!)
Back to top Go down
morethanagift

morethanagift

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 12th 2010, 9:14 pm

angelpup wrote:
how cute for a beginning! sacred of heights yet she still gets up there nice
he saved her but i wouldve still killed him (dont use that in the story!)

lol but we all do crazy things for the ones we love Tree Hugger 300829
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 12th 2010, 11:55 pm

aint that the truth! Tree Hugger Icon_cheers hallelujaih 2 dat sista!
i would climb a tree and go skinny dipping 4 michael anytime
as long as i get rewarded after Tree Hugger Icon_twisted yea u kno wat im talkin bout
10 Tree Hugger Icon_lol . big. tootsiepops. jajaja!
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 1:12 am

omg, you have to finish this story, im dying to know whats gonna happen next (even though im pretty sure whats going to happen next Tree Hugger Icon_razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 11:46 am

whoa! tat was unusually hot and mean lol
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:05 am

damn chik yall sum evil lil sexies arent ya hahahaha i wuldve pounded michael into a pulp if he took all my clothes
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 1:42 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont leave me like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< *sobs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
morethanagift

morethanagift

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger EmptyMay 4th 2011, 6:54 pm

xLovelyOne wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont leave me like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< *sobs*

lol jess i have no more ideas Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tree Hugger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Hugger   Tree Hugger Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree Hugger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: