Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS

Go down 
+2
BadAngelness
xLovelyOne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS Empty
PostSubject: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 5:57 am

WHY THE HELL NO ONE POST THE FAV ERA OF THE DAY?

MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS 35710_10

MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS 34055_10 I ASKED HIM TO PUT HIS HANDS UP, I WAS WORKING HIM REAL GOOD Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 9:01 am

lol im sorrry
those pics r so finnneeeee tho
and i luv ur sigi xLovelyOne
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 9:46 am

Ohhh yummy dangerous era XD First pic = Mikegasm. The curls! OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 6:46 pm

Gotta love his expression in the first pic, whew
In The Closet... grr I can't believe Naomi got paid to be all up on Michael, its just NOT FAIR! lol XD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 11:02 pm

i dont need 2 b paid 2 do THAT!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 11:16 pm

Lol I know, I think none of us on here would have had to be paid to do what Naomi did during the ITC video shoot. All of us woula gladly done it for free... That is if we hadn't died first when we were instructed to touch Michael XD
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 10:06 am

i wasnt born yet i think so i wouldnt have died lol
but even if i was i would just b a lil 2 happy cuz i always thought he's hot
always!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 4:20 pm

thinking bout it i wasnt alive either XD i was born like 2 months before the history tour started lol
but if i had been alive and somehow had gotten the job of being Michael's girl in ITC... i woulda fainted or something XD
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 1:28 am

lol, the three of us are 14, umm guess what?! i wasnt born at that time either Razz lol MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS Icon_smile
well, its kinda sad though, i would've liked to be one of his fans when he was alive (if you havent heard the story, i never heard about Michael Jackson until the 25/06/2009, yeah sounds weird, but i just never heard about him before that, i never heard about the allegations on the news, or about the this is it concerts) and if i was one of his fans when he was alive i would've gone to see him in concert or something.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 3:50 pm

yeah the 3 of us are 14 hehe weird
and wow really? iv only been a fan for a couple years, since february of '07 i think (not that sure to be honest) lol and i dont recall seeing anythin on the news bout the trials when they were going on (mind you i was living in south east asia at the time so idk if they woulda reported it anyway) lol my music teacher did make us sing Heal The World countless times around the trial and also we watched Thriller in class (we all got freaked out lol XD) yeah i remember when I heard about the This Is It concert... i freaked XD
lol
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 10:56 pm

man i was born a fan and will die a fan!!! lol but i think if i was born earlier like in the 70s or 80s and met him when i was younger i wouldnt faint bcuz lil kidz b cool like that. I wouldve hugged him and never let go. even if his security guards tried to take me away. i would thro a fit and cry till i was in his arms again so i wuld hav 2 live wit him. lol thats been a dream of mine since i was real little
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 10:25 am

hahaha nicee XD
hahah i like freaked out when i found out that iv been to the same disneyland resort thing that Michael went to XD thats where him and lisa marie stayed for part of their honeymoon too i think hehe
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 4:08 am

Miss.Luv. wrote:
hahaha nicee XD
hahah i like freaked out when i found out that iv been to the same disneyland resort thing that Michael went to XD thats where him and lisa marie stayed for part of their honeymoon too i think hehe

what?! are you friggin kidding me! omg im so jealous of you!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
TheGlovedOne

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS EmptyDecember 13th 2010, 10:03 am

n.n I'm 14 too, but I've been a fan since I could talk! XD Although one of my first memories of him was watching Thriller, and then having God-Awful nightmares about him being a werewolf and eating me. Then, I obsessivly listened to Dangerous, and didn't make the connection between the two until years later... It also took me a while to make the connection with the Trials. I just thought he was a weirdo who had umbrellas outsideXD ... And who wore pajama pants, and 'a church shirt' on the news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS   MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS Empty

Back to top Go down

MAI BOI IZ DANGEROUS
Page 1 of 1