Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

that bastard dr murray

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

that bastard dr murray Empty
PostSubject: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 5:56 pm

So heres the deal dr murray wont be charged with n.e thing til jan 4th 2011 tell me what u would like to happen to him and be brutal dont hide it
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:12 pm

i dont get it, seriously!! they have to wait one and a half years just to see that he is guilty??!! what is this!! when michael went to court the first thing that they wanted to do is send him to jail for life, but with this mothaf@#$er son of a b****! they wait?! and you know what else? THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN CHARGE HIM!! GRRR, he makes me so angry!! he needs to be killed, idk how, but he must die!!! (sorry that im being brutal, is just that its michaels birthday, well here in australia its already the 29th, and i feel really sad that he is not here to be with his kids watching peter pan on tv when in fact he should've finished all the this is it concerts, given his fans another look at his amazing work, and then well... just relax with his children, and im so angry that because of murray that cant happen!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 8:32 pm

I say we go find his ass and kill him.Drug him, beat him, stab him, whatever! We may all land in Jail, but then we can sing "They Dont Care About Us" in our cells! XD
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

Yeah tell sister
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

MJIsMyLife28 wrote:
I say we go find his ass and kill him.Drug him, beat him, stab him, whatever! We may all land in Jail, but then we can sing "They Dont Care About Us" in our cells! XD
haha, lol, great idea... and we can get everyone thats eating lunch to bang their fists on the table Razz and THEN dance thriller in jail, upload the video and get a guiness record Razz
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 9:04 pm

LOL Carolina! See? Killing Murray won't be a price to pay- it's just a big celebration in a crappy location! haha
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 9:16 pm

haha, i love the way you said that: "it's just a big celebration in a crappy location!" LOL
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 9:18 pm

...I just realized that rhymed! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that bastard dr murray   that bastard dr murray Empty

Back to top Go down

that bastard dr murray
Page 1 of 1