Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

michaels love child

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

michaels love child Empty
PostSubject: michaels love child   michaels love child EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 6:42 am

I just found out that omer bhatti is michaels son. bak in 1986 when mikey was 28 he went 2 norway and had a one nite stand with pia bhatti who was 32 and married at the time michael got her pregerts (pregnant) and didnt kno about omer til he was about 11 michael confessed 2 a close friend that omer was his son in the late 9os and michael asked pia to be his surrogate mother she is blankets mom
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: michaels love child   michaels love child EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 7:49 am

hmm, thats sounds like tabloid trash... all they want is money from lies, where did you read this?? could you give us a link so we can read the article??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: michaels love child   michaels love child EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 7:56 am

u can bing or google it and rabbi schmuley boteach said that michael told him the rabbi said it on some show and josepg said it but hes an ass. omer sat in the front row at the memorial and that was reserved 4 family
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: michaels love child   michaels love child EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 10:50 am

I've read about this before, but I think one peice of information is very important.
Say Omer was actually Michael's son, and we all know that Michael how Michael feels about his children, then he would have left something for him (Or so I would think)
Omer wasn't mentioned anywhere in Michael's will. His other 3 children were.
Michael also signed that he has no other children, living or deceased, other than Prince, Paris and Blanket.
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: michaels love child   michaels love child EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 11:03 am

Miss.Luv. wrote:
I've read about this before, but I think one peice of information is very important.
Say Omer was actually Michael's son, and we all know that Michael how Michael feels about his children, then he would have left something for him (Or so I would think)
Omer wasn't mentioned anywhere in Michael's will. His other 3 children were.
Michael also signed that he has no other children, living or deceased, other than Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Exactly! If that kid was his, I'm sure he would have come out and said "Hey, I have another child" without any shame. He loved children, especially his own.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: michaels love child   michaels love child EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 11:07 am

Mhm
Omer was a close family friend, but not Michael's son
Case closed haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: michaels love child   michaels love child Empty

Back to top Go down

michaels love child
Page 1 of 1