Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)

Go down 
+18
MJIsMyLife28
Fantasy_Jackson
Smells Like Teen Spirit
MJJsThriller
MJJBreakofDawn
ILOVEMICHAEL
no1mjfan88
Cat^^
S.cattered
jalisa
BadAngelness
Yuna
crazy4mj
carolina
lostinparadise
Wonderlust
xLovelyOne
mariah702
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

I've had several dreams about MJ (idk if thats creepy but, anyways).
In every dream there is always one thing that is similar and that's the connection MJ and I have. I know it sounds corny but, we always end up talking about the greatest things and then in the end we usually end up doing the nasty. I know this isn't necessarily dirty but, I love the conversations I have in my dreams with Michael, now if they were only real!!! And just to add something a little dirty for this section, Michael is great in bed, lol!!!
Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Affraid
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 3:14 am

Hahaha! well actually i recently had a dream with him, and it was the first one EVER!, and i just remember that i got pregnant in the first try LOL!! xD i had a boy that looked just like him LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
mariah702

mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 5:25 pm

xLovelyOne wrote:
Hahaha! well actually i recently had a dream with him, and it was the first one EVER!, and i just remember that i got pregnant in the first try LOL!! xD i had a boy that looked just like him LOL!

lol I love that Smile
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyOctober 15th 2009, 10:09 pm

I had a very nice dream. We were in a comfy bed/big couch with pillows and soft blankets everywhere. The entire dream consisted of us snuggling and cuddling and I could feel a sense of peace and comfort, and love. Like everything was perfect in that point in time.

We were both wearing flannel pajamas, and I could feel his warm arms holding me and I could feel his chest beneath my head. It was all so innocent and pure. I woke up feeling so content and feeling like I knew him - really knew him.

This is all very ironic, seeing as I went to sleep expecting "naughtier" dreams, per se...
But it is still my only real MJ dream, one that I'll never forget.

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) 720821370_5_Q89m-1-2
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 3:54 pm

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Lol That was so cute and sweet

I've never really had a dream about him, except the ones I had when I was a little kid, but it was kinda scary because he was dressed up as the Thriller zombie and I dreamt that he would come out from under my bed and pull me down into the darkness.

Stupid, I know, but I was a little kid.
Now I think he's the sexiest zombie ever. Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 5:44 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Lol That was so cute and sweet

I've never really had a dream about him, except the ones I had when I was a little kid, but it was kinda scary because he was dressed up as the Thriller zombie and I dreamt that he would come out from under my bed and pull me down into the darkness.

Stupid, I know, but I was a little kid.
Now I think he's the sexiest zombie ever. Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Icon_biggrin

thats so cute but, i'm sorry you had nightmares though. Smile
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 4:52 am

ever since i discovered that michael existed, which is when he died, i've had dreams with him nearly every single night, but he doesnt talk to me and for some reason i dont talk to him, but he doesnt do anything either! he just stands there and follows me everywhere, but i never get to see his face though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 3:32 pm

I've had dreams like that too, where someone was following me around and I couldn't see their faces, never Michael though.

Not to be mean or anything, but how is it that you never heard of him till he died, did your parents not let you listen to his music or something?
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 12:08 am

no, my parents dont really care what i listen to, but as im just 14 i grew up with a different kind of music like britney, and i never really read newspapers, and the only magazines i read are stuff for 14 year olds, like fashion and make-up, yeah, i think its weird that i never heard of him too, the last album he made was invincible, and i was like, 5 or 6 at that time, and i wasnt interested in music that much, yeah... well good question, i cant even answer it... lol, but last year, a "friend" (who is not a friend anymore) was wondering what to get her mum for her birthday, and i said why dont you get her a cd? and she said, "yeah, i should, i could get her the michael jackson 25th thriller aniversary" and i asked her who michael jackson was, and she said: "michael jackson is a racist black man who didnt want to be black so he changed his skin to white, and he had a million plastic surgeries and abuses children", so i was like... wow, he seems a bit weird. and that was the first time i heard about him, but i didnt do any research or anything... but im not friends with her anymore, she is really mean, and i dont think that mike is racist or anything, so when my aunty told me that michael jackson died, i started to cry! i didnt know who he was or anything, but i felt that something was missing from me, so i did research and i found out a lot about him, and yeah, im a big fan now, i love him, i think that im never going to fall in love in my life because im in love with michael and there is NO-ONE on earth like him...
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 3:42 pm

Okay, I get it now.

That ex-friend of yours is a bad word that starts with a 'B' and rhymes with 'stitch' and if she didn't like him then why would she buy his music? Ugh, some people are just... stupid, for the lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
mariah702

mariah702

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 1:13 am

ok this is random but, i just remembered this dream i had about mj YEARS ago. i hope you guys don't take this the wrong way because i'm in no way a hater it's just a weird dream. i was in cvs or some pharmacy and michael was there and for some reason he was chasing me and i we were running around and then i hid in this random closet that was there and i was watching through the cracks and then out of no where mj opened the door, it was so funny. i think we might have been playing hide and seek or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 10:26 pm

I used to think that the Thriller zombie wanted to eat me, compared to that your dream was a cake-walk. Well, it might not have been considering the age you were, but it was really cute.
Back to top Go down
crazy4mj

crazy4mj

Female Pisces Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:55 pm

i once had a dream that i went back in time wen mj wuz little and i wuz with the J-5. the we were in my kitchen. me and MJ were talking andi sed he will change soon bt ionky the real fans will love him
it wuz wierd bt better than no dream
Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
crazy4mj

crazy4mj

PostSubject: awwwwww   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:56 pm

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Icon_biggrin
Wonderlust wrote:
I had a very nice dream. We were in a comfy bed/big couch with pillows and soft blankets everywhere. The entire dream consisted of us snuggling and cuddling and I could feel a sense of peace and comfort, and love. Like everything was perfect in that point in time.

We were both wearing flannel pajamas, and I could feel his warm arms holding me and I could feel his chest beneath my head. It was all so innocent and pure. I woke up feeling so content and feeling like I knew him - really knew him.

This is all very ironic, seeing as I went to sleep expecting "naughtier" dreams, per se...
But it is still my only real MJ dream, one that I'll never forget.

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) 720821370_5_Q89m-1-2
THATS SO CUTE
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 8:45 pm

i had a dream last night about michael, because i went to see new moon, and in the end edward asks bella if she wants to marry him and then he'll change her to a vampire, and then the movie ends, so i dreamed that michael was the thriller zombie, and that i wanted to be a zombie, so he asked me to marry him and he made me a zombie, it was weird, coz i kind of wanted to dream that, and i did! i was sooo happy when i woke up in the morning, but sad that the dream finished
Back to top Go down
crazy4mj

crazy4mj

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 10:21 pm

carolina wrote:
i had a dream last night about michael, because i went to see new moon, and in the end edward asks bella if she wants to marry him and then he'll change her to a vampire, and then the movie ends, so i dreamed that michael was the thriller zombie, and that i wanted to be a zombie, so he asked me to marry him and he made me a zombie, it was weird, coz i kind of wanted to dream that, and i did! i was sooo happy when i woke up in the morning, but sad that the dream finished
- awww thts awesome. i wish i had tht dream. Sad its wierd...i love MJ more than anyone else but ive only had like 3 dreams about him. becuz it hurts too much
Back to top Go down
Wonderlust

Wonderlust

Female Sagittarius Posts : 170
Location : Camped out between Mikey's voluptuously luscious thighs....and you know who made the tent!!! xDD

PostSubject: Michael in my Room   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 12:36 pm

o.O I finally had a "naughty" MJ dream.

For some strange reason he was in my bed room at night (I'm not complaining xD). He seemed nervous and like he was waiting for something. I remember staring at him like I was starving and he was a big 'n juicy STEAK (lol).

I walked up to him and tried to comfort him, but I ended up kissing his neck and trailing kisses along his jaw 'till we kissed and I could feel his warm, slick tongue swirling around mine.

He held me closer and then sat down on my bed. I don't know what came over me, but I put my hands on either of his knees and pushed them apart. His curly hair was down around his shoulders and his white t-shirt was sooo soft.

I moved between his legs and ground myself against him. He moaned into my mouth. His tight black pants couldn't hide his impressive erection.

We continued to French as he made little mewling noises and gasped when I playfully tugged at his hair.

Then....my STUPID ALARM RANG!! I was soo angry it took all my will not to throw my cell phone out the window!! >.<

I should really channel all this frustration on another lemony fic... *SOB*

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Innocence_mj
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 3:52 am

Wonderlust wrote:
o.O I finally had a "naughty" MJ dream.

For some strange reason he was in my bed room at night (I'm not complaining xD). He seemed nervous and like he was waiting for something. I remember staring at him like I was starving and he was a big 'n juicy STEAK (lol).

I walked up to him and tried to comfort him, but I ended up kissing his neck and trailing kisses along his jaw 'till we kissed and I could feel his warm, slick tongue swirling around mine.

He held me closer and then sat down on my bed. I don't know what came over me, but I put my hands on either of his knees and pushed them apart. His curly hair was down around his shoulders and his white t-shirt was sooo soft.

I moved between his legs and ground myself against him. He moaned into my mouth. His tight black pants couldn't hide his impressive erection.

We continued to French as he made little mewling noises and gasped when I playfully tugged at his hair.

Then....my STUPID ALARM RANG!! I was soo angry it took all my will not to throw my cell phone out the window!! >.<

I should really channel all this frustration on another lemony fic... *SOB*

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Innocence_mj
ohhh i wish i could have that dream!!! i would be so angry if my alarm rang...
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:44 am

I would chuck that alarm clock out the window the second it woke me up from a dream like that.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 11:54 pm

I had a dream about him last night but it wasn't a sexy dream *sobs* but it was nice but also kinda sad. We were lying in a grassy field just watching the clouds and talking about anything. I felt like I'd known him forever and he was so easy to talk to. After a while he got up and smiled sadly at me. "I have to go." He said, I jumped to my feet and grabbed his hand. "You can't go, I want you to stay." I begged. "I wish I could but I can't." He said and kissed my forehead. He gently pulled his hand free and walked away. I ran after him but I felt like I was moving through mud and couldn't get closer. Then he disappeared and I started to cry. I woke up then to find my face and pillow wet with tears.

Michael I miss you so much
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 7:36 pm

So... I had a naughty dream this morning and as soon as it was over I jumped out of bed in the middle of the night and had to go take an ICE-COLD shower.

So we were sitting on my couch in the living room and holding hands while watching some movie I can't recall. Suddenly he lets go of my hand and put his hot palm on my thigh then he slid it right up my skirt. I didn't have time to think before he leaned in and clenched my bottom lip between my his, sucked it a little and then slowly let it slip out. He prodded my lips with his tongue tip, tickling them. Then stuck his tongue in moved it into my mouth deeper and deeper until our lips were pressed together. All of a sudden his hand was in my panties and he was running those wonderful fingers up my middle. I was outside my mind in lust and he stroked me in the same rhythm as our kissing, faster and faster.

Honestly, I think a mind-bending orgasm is what woke me.

*sighs and cries* If only...
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 7:52 pm

wow that sounded awesum
until u woke up

Last edited by angelpup on March 8th 2010, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 8:11 pm

lostinparadises' dream got me sighin and cryin

If Only omg
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 6:51 pm

angelpup wrote:
wow that sounded awesum
until u woke up

I know right, I went back to sleep this morning expecting the sequel but... I don't even remember what I dreamed. *cries*
It kills me to know where it could've went.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) EmptyMarch 9th 2010, 6:53 pm

lostinparadise wrote:
angelpup wrote:
wow that sounded awesum
until u woke up

I know right, I went back to sleep this morning expecting the sequel but... I don't even remember what I dreamed. *cries*
It kills me to know where it could've went.

well if u think about it long enough and hard enuff b4 goin 2 sleep then u should remeber it and keep the dream goin but only if u focus on it hard enuff. or u can just try daydreamin it which is a whole lot easier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)   Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about any dreams you've had about Michael!!! :)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next