Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i dont believe in god

Go down 
+5
Yuna
MJJBreakofDawn
carolina
MJIsMyLife28
Smells Like Teen Spirit
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

i dont believe in god Empty
PostSubject: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 7:55 am

Does n.e 1 here believe in god? i use to believe in him now i dont i started losin faith a few years ago and lost faith completely when michael died ive never seen a miracle or n.e thing 2 make me believe ive only seen stuff that turns me away from god (if hes real) and im in a christian homeschool group and it makes me sick
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

Female Taurus Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 7:58 am

I'm not religious whatsoever, but I respect it, as long as someone doesn't push their beliefs on me....
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 8:06 am

i am very religious, i am a catholic christian, and i really dont like it when people say that they dont believe in god and that it is BS, i dont go around telling people "omg, believe in God, otherways something bad will happen to you" but i do tell people to respect my choice and if people dont believe they should say anything bad about it (kinda like michael, the haters we dont like them and we tell them that if they dont believe in michael they shouldnt say anything mean about him)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 8:20 am

I'm not religious, but I would classify myself as "spiritual" -- I believe in God, and I believe in miracles (I believe that Michael was a miracle and a true gift from the Creator). However, I do respect other peoples' choices in religion/spirituality. If you don't believe in God, that's fine; that's your prerogative.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 8:42 am

I was raised Catholic but became an atheist when I was 13.

Everyone has their own beliefs and I respect and admire that.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 3:06 pm

I'm like MJIsMyLife28, I'm not religious but I respect people's choices. I don't like it at all when people try to push their beliefs on me, and I don't go aroun telling people what to believe.
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 11:44 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
I'm like MJIsMyLife28, I'm not religious but I respect people's choices. I don't like it at all when people try to push their beliefs on me, and I don't go aroun telling people what to believe.

Hey, thanks. Right on, sister! *high five's* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 3:01 am

U know i did some deep thinkin since i posted this and realised that i do believe in god Im with mjjbreakofdawn Said i dont want a religon but i believe even tho some things dont make sense i made a mistake when i posted this cuz now i feel different. Sorry God
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 3:50 pm

[quote="MJIsMyLife28]
Hey, thanks. Right on, sister! *high five's* Very Happy[/quote]
Smile Yeahh

Lol that reminded me of something at lunch today. This girl Stacy said "I'm atheist." Zeke said "Me too" she high-fived him and said "Yeah atheist represent!" It was kinda funny lol
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 4:58 pm

Lol I guess a high five was appropriate for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:00 pm

She actually said something like "I lie, I steal, I cheat, I drink, I do drugs, I cut and I have sex. I'm not a christian, I'm atheist." but I only just remembered what she said lol
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:03 pm

Jesus, theres living lfe, and there's just overdoing it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:07 pm

Ikr I was like whoa Stacy
This guy sitting at our table was just like O_O
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:11 pm

I'd probably have the same reaction. o.O
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:14 pm

I was sitting there and I knew about some of the stuff but then I was just like uhh...
The guy who was like O_O said "Drugs? Cut?" lol out of us at the table, he's the one who knows her best so he was kinda shocked
Back to top Go down
MJIsMyLife28

MJIsMyLife28

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:16 pm

People can do some surprising shit. I learned my aunt and uncle still smoke pot. Didn't see that coming. Razz
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 3:58 pm

michaelscherrybomb96 wrote:
Does n.e 1 here believe in god? i use to believe in him now i dont i started losin faith a few years ago and lost faith completely when michael died ive never seen a miracle or n.e thing 2 make me believe ive only seen stuff that turns me away from god (if hes real) and im in a christian homeschool group and it makes me sick

Omg! its alot like me!!! im an Atheist! i've never believe in anything except nature and evolution ^^
I respect everyone's opinions
I've always have been scared of religious icons and statues lol (its a long story)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 8:59 pm

I believe in God, but I'm not VERY religious. Like, I don't go to church and all that, but I still believe in God and miracles. However, I fully respect other people's beliefs and will not do anything to change their opinions or any of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyMarch 3rd 2011, 3:50 am

YAY finally people like me in this forum!!!

My family is very religious (except my mom) and im an Atheist... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 6:44 pm

xLovelyOne wrote:
YAY finally people like me in this forum!!!

My family is very religious (except my mom) and im an Atheist... Very Happy

Same deal with me.
My last post here was much earlier and I recently changed my religious views to Athiest, cuz I've noticed that religion makes very little sense to me...Soooo yeahh... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

Female Aries Posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 9:55 am

I'm not here to convert anybody but I sho'nuff belief in God and everything. I don't like when people who are really religious and they're super prudes and they think they're holier-than-thou and try to judge people because they think they are higher than everybody else in God's eyes. But I stay away from talking about Religion to avoid offending people when I don't mean to (I NEVER mean to offend anybody) and because I don't want to get offended and say something I'll regret later on. There's four topics of discussion I stay away from : 1) Politics, Money, Religion, Sex and homosexuality (I'm Bisexual so you know that doesn't go over in ANY religion).I know I'm going to have my opinion on it though, and on those four topics of discussion, I am VERY hard-pressed against changing my mind. JMO though. :/
Back to top Go down
http://TearsOfBlood09.deviantart.com
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 10:25 am

I'm not here to convert anybody but I sho'nuff belief in God and everything. I don't like when people who are really religious and they're super prudes and they think they're holier-than-thou and try to judge people because they think they are higher than everybody else in God's eyes. But I stay away from talking about Religion to avoid offending people when I don't mean to (I NEVER mean to offend anybody) and because I don't want to get offended and say something I'll regret later on. There's four topics of discussion I stay away from : 1) Politics, Money, Religion, Sex and homosexuality (I'm Bisexual so you know that doesn't go over in ANY religion).I know I'm going to have my opinion on it though, and on those four topics of discussion, I am VERY hard-pressed against changing my mind. JMO though. :/
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 10:38 am

LovinHym4Eva wrote:

Same here girlie, I'm bi too. Thankfully my mom is okay with that but she's not hugely religious. The rest of my extended family is hardcore Christian which can be a burden for me because I'm an atheist, and I'm worried what they might say if I told them about my orientation. I tell ya, it's not easy bein' me. :/
Back to top Go down
Dreamlover

Dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 2:24 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

Same here girlie, I'm bi too. Thankfully my mom is okay with that but she's not hugely religious. The rest of my extended family is hardcore Christian which can be a burden for me because I'm an atheist, and I'm worried what they might say if I told them about my orientation. I tell ya, it's not easy bein' me. :/

My family doesn't know. I'm so scared to tell them. Because I'm a Jehovah's Witness and as much as I believe and Love God, I'm...attracted to females. It's not easy being me because at least you have the luxury of at least being out to your mother. Because if I come out, a member of my family will have to tell someone at my church( we don't call it church, really) and I will be expelled from the religion and nobody will be able to talk to me but my family until I become straight again. Now, it's really not that simple. They give a chance to turn myself around and repent or whatever but then if I don't "straighten out" THEN they expel me and I don't want that! I can always come back but why would I want that to happen at all, ya know?
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 9:22 am

LovinHym4Eva wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
LovinHym4Eva wrote:

My family doesn't know. I'm so scared to tell them. Because I'm a Jehovah's Witness and as much as I believe and Love God, I'm...attracted to females. It's not easy being me because at least you have the luxury of at least being out to your mother. Because if I come out, a member of my family will have to tell someone at my church( we don't call it church, really) and I will be expelled from the religion and nobody will be able to talk to me but my family until I become straight again. Now, it's really not that simple. They give a chance to turn myself around and repent or whatever but then if I don't "straighten out" THEN they expel me and I don't want that! I can always come back but why would I want that to happen at all, ya know?

Y'know, that's why I never get these rules about sexual orientation. My direct family doesn't go to church but the rest of my extended family does, so I'm REALLY scared to tell them, especially my grandma. And especially my dad because from the way he acts sometimes, I think he might be a bit homophobic. So just having my mom know isn't really a luxury when I still have the rest of my family to tell. I think the only thing that would be harder than this is telling my family I'm an atheist (I stopped being a Christian in February), but that's besides the point. I don't want to "straighten out" but I'm also worried my family won't accept me if I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont believe in god   i dont believe in god Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont believe in god
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF- Topic Discussion Board :: Anything-
Jump to: