Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEST MJ QUOTES!!!

Go down 
+11
Miss.Luv.
joyc1094
MJJBreakofDawn
jalisa
mjstruelove
sonya69
Yuna
carolina
AlexandrianRJ
mariah702
xLovelyOne
15 posters
AuthorMessage
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 1:01 am

OK i've got 2 many quotes....but most of them are so CUTE/FUNNY post you're fav ones too! dont let the forum be so empty!!BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Lol

"I love too tour"

"me and janet really are 2 different people"

"im the michael jordan of the water balloon fights"

"i was born an egg head"

"thats me on the far right...they were fighting pretty rough....i dont want nothing to do with it" (phm)

"i just took a shower and washed my hair throughly"

"Welcome to the shy club"

"Im emberrased"

AND OF COURSE "IF YOU CUM TO NEVERLAND, IS A RULE THAT YOU'RE A BOUND TO GET WET"

ill check out for more quotes!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
mariah702

mariah702

Female Aries Posts : 84

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyOctober 24th 2009, 12:38 am

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

"And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance."
Back to top Go down
AlexandrianRJ

AlexandrianRJ

Female Aries Posts : 5

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyOctober 25th 2009, 5:39 pm

"Joe can suck my socks..."
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say,I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight.people would say Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth..."
"Sometimes i cry,.. because it hurts,..
it hurts .. to be honest ,.. i think you could say it hurts to be me"
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 2:26 am

"we must still dare to believe."
"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."
"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.'
"And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 4:02 pm

"I'm married to my fans." Squee!
"Its a rule you are bound to get wet." My favourite *giggle*
"Tell her to go to hell." You tell her MJ!
"In the last month I've gone from where is he to there he is again."
"Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons"
"I'm a nice person! I just took a shower and washed my hair thoroughly!"
"Don't cheat!"
"Hey he's cheating, he's cheating!"
Back to top Go down
sonya69

sonya69

Female Posts : 6

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 11:13 pm

My favorite is "before you judge me, try hard to love me."
I didn't have to try too hard, loving him was easy.
Back to top Go down
mjstruelove

mjstruelove

Female Libra Posts : 74

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 8:11 pm

"are we making magic here"
"lets go in the back"

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Icon_biggrin thanx jess BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jalisa

jalisa

Female Virgo Posts : 355

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 9:42 pm

"hey security people, you gotta let these kids have fun..you cant tell them to sit down, get up do whatever you wanna do!"

from victory tour
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 5:52 pm

i love it when he was in thew bashir document when he was like... "yeah, whenn i was 10 years old i would get $250.000 checks in the mail" and bashir would be like "and what did you do with the money?" and he said "umm, i would buy candy" (he was so cute LOL,
and then when they went into the store he said "hey you! yooouuuu, yooouuu hoooo" LOL, so cute
and then he asked the store manager "how much are these?" and the store manager would said "ohh, five million dollars" and michael would say "ohh, i'll take five of those" he is the cutest thing ever, i cant stop saying it coz its true! lol
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 6:01 pm

i love it when he was in thew bashir document when he was like... "yeah, whenn i was 10 years old i would get $250.000 checks in the mail" and bashir would be like "and what did you do with the money?" and he said "umm, i would buy candy" (he was so cute LOL,
and then when they went into the store he said "hey you! yooouuuu, yooouuu hoooo" LOL, so cute
and then he asked the store manager "how much are these?" and the store manager would said "ohh, five million dollars" and michael would say "ohh, i'll take five of those" he is the cutest thing ever, i cant stop saying it coz its true! lol
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female Taurus Posts : 176
Location : In MJ's sex room, getting punished for being a bad girl. Don't mind the screams, they're of total ecstasy

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:33 am

"Dare me." I can't believe I forgot this one its my absolute favourite. So sexy, makes me wet everytime I hear it!

"Are we making magic here?"

"Its all for love. L.O.V.E"

"We're sizzling."
Back to top Go down
MJJBreakofDawn

MJJBreakofDawn

Female Gemini Posts : 44

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 8:42 am

When he says "I'll give you more than a hug" to a lady fan in the Bashir documentary. The way he says it is so cute Very Happy

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

LOL "Joe can suck my socks" that's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mjjbreakofdawn
joyc1094

joyc1094

Female Gemini Posts : 3

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 2:25 pm

"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."

"I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily."

Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyApril 26th 2010, 6:56 pm

I love all the ones above me! LOL
Here are some 'quotes' (well not really quotes per say... there really excerpts, but i wanted to share them with you guys if u haven’t read them already)
They are from the book by Shmuley Boteach called 'The Michael Jackson Tapes - A Tragic Icon Reveals His Soul In Intimate Conversation'

Excerpt 1 -

"SB: You SEE from your fans that tons of women are throwing themselves at you. So that must mean that you are handsome and desirable. You feel all the time that they want to fall in love with you?

MJ: When I think about it-I would never say this on TV-but if I went on stage thinking about what goes through women’s heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddenly to start thinking about what they were thinking about… sex, or what I look like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That’s so horrible."

(What you look like naked... yumm Wink haha)

Excerpt 2 -

"SB: You always understood the importance of that responsibility, when you became famous? You knew you had a huge responsibility as an icon and as a trend-setter?

MJ: Yeah, ‘cause I don’t think, I don’t think I’ve ever done anything offensive on stage… ever. Like some of these acts, you talk about how bobby brown would get a girl up there and he starts grinding her, you know, right on in front of everybody and police arrested him several times. Like having sex right on stage and all these kids in the audience. My show is totally different.

On another occasion I asked Michael why he grabs his crotch, and isn’t that a contradiction to his claim of acting responsibly on stage. He told me he is not even conscious of it. Its reflective and not meant to be sexual."

Excerpt 3 -

"SB: We don’t have to misuse our sexuality to increase ticket sales and record sales?

MJ: No, that’s crazy, like some singers who put bulges in their pants, that’s crazy. I don’t understand that. That’s like disgusting to me when they do stuff like that. That’s embarrassing. I don’t want nobody to even look at me down… like looking for that. That would just embarrass me so bad, oh God."

(Michael, if you didn't want anyone to look at your amazing bulge, then it was probably a bad idea to ever go onstage wearing those GOLD PANTS)

Excerpt 4 -

"SB: You basically saw that your values do not match those of most Hollywood people.

MJ: No, they do lots of crazy things that I am not into and at the time I was with Madonna she was into these books, a whole library of books of women who were tied to walls. She said, “I love spanky books.” Why do I want to see that?

SB: She has two children now.

MJ: Yeah, I know. How would you like getting a phone call and she is telling you that she is putting her fngers between her legs. I would say “Oh Madonna, please.” She said, “what I want you to do when I hang up the phone is to rub yourself and think of me.” That’s the kind of stuff she says. She does. When I see her she says “this is the finger I used last night.” Wild, out of control."

Excerpt 5 and 6 – (when talking about ‘sexy’ Lol.)

“MJ: I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself. “

“MJ: Yeah. I don’t like the women who are always saying, “my nails need to be done. I have to do my toes. I need a manicure.” I hate all that. I like it when girls are a little bit more tomboyish. If they wrestle, climb a tree… I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class though. Class is everything.”

(Lol for once I'm proud to say that I climb trees )

Last edited by Miss.Luv. on July 9th 2010, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:41 pm

i wanna climb trees!!!
Back to top Go down
lostinparadise

lostinparadise

Female Aquarius Posts : 432
Location : Gagged and shackled to Michael's bed awaiting my punishment.

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:47 pm

I'm not a tree person, fear of falling and everything, but I absolutely LOVE to wrestle...

I would wrestle Michael ALL DAY long.
Back to top Go down
BadAngelness

BadAngelness

Female Aries Posts : 1468

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:57 pm

id rather make love
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyApril 27th 2010, 4:48 pm

angelpup wrote:
id rather make love

True true haha
Back to top Go down
xLovelyOne
Admin
xLovelyOne

Female Sagittarius Posts : 327

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyMay 21st 2010, 12:56 am

angelpup wrote:
id rather make love

lmao! AMEN to dat!! angelpup!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mslilmonstah
MJ'sStar

MJ'sStar

Female Virgo Posts : 27
Location : Climbing Michael's giving tree. Might be a while....its a very big tree! ;)

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyJune 10th 2010, 11:37 am

I agree with the above statement! BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 11:18 pm

Who on here wouldn't agree to the above statement haha
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 10:37 pm

I've got sooooooo many favourite MJ quotes...

"Some of us like to play it safe, and take each day as it comes. Some of us like to take the crazy walk on the wild side."
("The wild side"...Hmm, interesting!)

"I'm a nice person! I just took a shower, and I washed my hair thoroughly!"

"Are we making magic yet?"

"When you come to Neverland, it's a rule that you are bound to get wet."
(YESSSSSSSS! See ya, girls, I'm going to Neverland!)

"I go through hell...I go through hell touring...OK, I'll make it positive... I love to tour."
(I laughed so hard when I heard this.)

"Me and Janet really are 2 different people."

"I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again!'"
(Ah, well, he's always here in our hearts.)

"They planned everything right down to the music."

(This part was from an interview where he was asked why he grabs his crotch. Hehe) "...So if I'm doing my moves and I'm like, BAM! It's the music that compells me to do it. It's not like I'm ready to grab down there and it's not a great place to grab..."
(What are you talking about, it's a BRILLIANT place to grab!)
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 11:52 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:

(This part was from an interview where he was asked why he grabs his crotch. Hehe) "...So if I'm doing my moves and I'm like, BAM! It's the music that compells me to do it. It's not like I'm ready to grab down there and it's not a great place to grab..."
(What are you talking about, it's a BRILLIANT place to grab!)

LOL Yep!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST MJ QUOTES!!!   BEST MJ QUOTES!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST MJ QUOTES!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FUN STUFF :: Michael Quotes/Discussions-
Jump to: