Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poker Face

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 8:55 am

Well. It's been a while. I have been writing my butt off tbh. xD I have posted some stories of mine on a different website, so maybe some of you might have read some. I have a lot of different accounts on this website, and some of my stories have been posted on a friends account. Don't ask why, I don't even know. xDD
Well with that intro over, I think we should get to the fic. ;D

Poker Face

Poker night at Neverland was unusually quiet. The only exception being Michael's whoops and hollers every once and a while. He was taking Wayne and Frank to the cleaners. He was on a roll! How the hell he got good at this game was beyond them.
Michael's girlfriend, Nikki, was upstairs, sitting on the bed. She was attempting to read but everytime she would get comfortable she'd hear Michael give a shout of joy.
"Oh baby yes!" She heard Michael's sweet voice float upstairs.
That was her breaking point. She didn't care anymore if the guys were over. Nikki walked over to Michael's section of their closet and pulled out his sheer white button down shirt. She quickly shimmied out of her peej's and put on the red lacy lingerie Michael loved so much. It fit her perfectly. Her breasts overflowed over the lace and her panties hugged the curve of her hips. Nikki checked her reflection in the mirror and placed Michael's shirt over her shoulders, buttoning only the 2 below her breasts. Her final addition was a light kiss on the collar of the shirt, leaving behind a trace of her lipstick.
Michael was so into his game he didn't notice Nikki standing in the doorway to the kitchen.
"Oh Mr. Jackson," Nikki purred, catching his eye.
Michael felt his breath catch in his throat, his pants suddenly uncomfortable. Nikki sashayed over to him and draped her long legs over his lap. Michael's arms possesively wrapped around her waist and ran his hands down over the curve of her hip and down her thigh. She ran a finger over his full lips and down his neck.
"Mr. Jackson, I think you have some explaining to do. I found a little lipstick on your collar."
Michael ignored the catcalls coming from his bodyguard and manager. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh of her hip and her finger traced down his strong chest down to the bulge in his pants.
"Lipstick?" Michael breathed. "No baby, it's not what you think!" He saw the small pink mark on the collar of his shirt and the smirk on her face. She was messing with him.
"Are you sure Mikey?" Michael shifted her on top of him, trying to get more friction from her body. Nikki rubbed him through his slacks. His mouth dropped open slightly. She placed a light kiss on his parted lips and his eyes suddenly grew wide. He couldn't take it anymore.
"Well gentlemen, I'm out!" Michael tossed his cards on the table. He swooped Nikki up in his arms and her legs instinctively wrapped around his slender waist.
"I'll be upstairs if you need me, but uh...DON"T need me. I have...uh...pressing matters to attend too." Nikki placed a kiss on his throat and ground her heat into his hardness.
"Damn Mike!" laughed Wayne.
"He's whipped," said Frank.
"No, not whipped," argued Michael.
"Sprung's a good word!" Nikki giggled into Michael's throat. Michael carried her upstairs to his room and flung her on the bed. He unbuttoned the shirt and revealed her lace underneath.
"Oh baby," muttered Michael, "What did I do to deserve this?" He ran a finger down her body, between her breasts. Her breath hitched in her throat and squirmed underneath him.
"I love you," she purred. "I love you too," Michael smiled and bent his head to kiss her. Her lips were soft and smooth and wet. He took her full bottom lip in his mouth and sucked. She moaned and her arms wrapped around his back and pulled him closer to her. Michael's tongue snaked between her teeth and they met in a fierce duel. Nikki lightly scraped her teeth across his tongue and sucked hard.
Michael groaned and pressed himself into her heat. His hand snaked down to her breasts and pulled down the lace, exposing herself to his hungry eyes. He propped her up and undid the clasp behind her back. Michael tossed her bra to the side and grabbed her breasts. He bent his head and licked her sensitive skin. Nikki's skin began to flush as he latched onto a nipple and sucked. He flicked his tongue over the little pink nub, his teeth scraped against her skin.
"Oooh Michael," Nikki moaned, she tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. Michael laughed, loving the reaction he was creating. He moved to her other breast and paid it the same attention. Her hips hitched toward him, Michael pushed her hips back down and moved down to her stomach. He placed feather light kisses all over her stomach and at the top of her panties. He pushed her back up the bed and spread her legs wide, running his large hands down her inner thighs.
"Please baby," Nikki panted.
"What do you want?" Michael lay flat on his stomach, his erection pressing into the mattress.
"Touch me," she begged, wiggling her hips. Michael hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, tossing them to the side.
"Where?" He kissed her inner thigh and ran his tongue over the very edge of her dripping sex.
"Right there." She was putty in his hands. Nikki loved the effect Michael had on her.
"You mean here?" Michael slipped one long, slender finger in between her folds.
"Oh yes!" Her hips bucked toward his face.
"Oh fuck Nikki! You're so wet. Why is that?" Michael's voice made her melt.
"Mikey! Don't tease!" Her hand slipped down her body, down to her clit.
"Oh I don't think so." Michael pulled her hand away. He ran his tongue over her slick opening, just barely poking it inside her. His tongue was quickly replaced with one finger. He pumped his finger in and out, making Nikki shake underneath him. He slipped a second finger inside and his mouth suddenly found her clit. Michael latched onto her pearl, sucking it into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over her clit like a motor. Nikki had the sheets balled in her fists. He felt so good, her body shook, her mind out in the middle of nowhere, where rational thought could not be comprehended.
Michael could feel her walls clamp down on his fingers. He pulled the hood of her clit back and sucked hard. His fingers were slick with her juices, he moved easily in and out of her.
"Oh god Michael!" Nikki came in a rush, her juices coating his hand. Michael licked her clean and the tightening in his pants had become unbearable.
"I think we have another problem." Nikki sat up and rubbed Michael through his slacks. His erection pulsated under her fingers. She flipped him over on his back and ripped his shirt off. She quickly straddled him, grinding her hips into his. Michael hissed. He grabbed her face and kissed her hard.
"Stick out your tongue," he demanded.
"What if I don't wanna?"
Michael smacked her ass hard. "Stick. Out. Your. Tongue."
She finally obeyed and he wrapped his lips around it and sucked. She moaned and he quickly dipped a finger inside her wet folds. He let go of her tongue and flashed her a wicked grin.
"What was that for?" Nikki traced his nipple with her finger.
"Do that to my cock."
Nikki snaked down his body and unbuttoned his pants, licking the skin that she exposed. She unzipped the fly and worked his pants and briefs down his legs. His erection bobbed in front of her face, thick and proud. Her mouth watered as she took the head in her mouth, sucking lightly. Michael's hand wrapped around hers at the base of his shaft, showing her how much pressure he wanted.
"Suck it baby."
Nikki wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slid him deep into her mouth. Michael threw his head back in pleasure and closed his eyes. Her hand worked what she couldn't fit into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked her way back up his shaft. He left her mouth with a slight pop. Nikki ran her tongue up the vein at the back of his cock.
"Oh fuck Nik, you're good at this." Michael moaned. His body was on fire. He placed his hand on the back of her head and dragged her back up to the head of his cock. He pushed himself back into her mouth and his hips bucked when he hit the back of her throat. Nikki hummed and continued working her hand.
"Oh Nik, I'm gonna..." Michael came with a shout as his seed coated her tongue. Nikki swallowed and licked up every last drop.
"Get up here." Michael grabbed her and crushed her mouth to his. Nikki straddled him and rubbed her dripping pussy over his cock. Michael quickly flipped them over so he was on top. He placed himself at her entrance and Nikki rolled her hips to meet him. He pulled back and spread her legs as wide as he could. He grasped his still sensitive cock in his hand and stroked himself. Nikki squirmed. She wanted him inside her. She wanted him to fuck her.
"Is this what you want?" Michael purred, a dirty glint in his eye. Nikki barely moved her head when he slammed into her. She was taken aback by his force, but then he started to move. She wrapped her legs around his back, trying to get him deeper. Michael grabbed her hips for leverage and pounded himself into her. He bent his head down and watched his cock, slick with her juices, slide in and out of her. He groaned when her hand came between them and she pinched her clit. He grabbed her hands and held them over her head while he fucked her, his cock hitting her most sensitive spot.
"Mike! Baby, I need to touch you," Nikki moaned at him. Michael released her and held himself above her. Her nails scraped the highly sensitive, taut skin over his chest and down his stomach. Her hands reached under his arms and held him tight round his back. Michael buried his face in her neck and groaned. He bit down on the pale flesh before him. Nikki caught the beads of sweat that had formed on his shoulders with her tongue.
"Oh fuck baby. Come on. Cum for daddy." Michael panted in her ear. Nikki wrapped her legs as tight as she could around him, her body shaking. Michael felt her velvet walls clench around his dick. Nikki came with a shout, her orgasm shaking her to her very core. Michael pumped in and out a few more times before expieriencing his own orgasm. He came hard, shooting his seed deep inside her, his cock twitching.
He pulled his softening cock out of her and curled up next to her, spooning her back. Nikki lightly slapped his arm curled around her waist.
"What was that for?" He giggled.
"You're a dirty, dirty boy. Such a filthy mouth."
"But you like it and you started it! Coming downstairs and seducing me. I should get lipstick on my collar more often." Michael muttered, placing a sweet kiss on her shoulder.

I would really appreciate your opinions, negative or positive. I'm open for criticism. Very Happy

Last edited by Cat^^ on December 12th 2010, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 9:33 am

O____________________O
damn gurl, you should leave the forum more often Razz jokes we love you here, and this fic was mindblowing! you better have more like this one on its way!! Razz
"You're a dirty, dirty boy. Such a filthy mouth."
i can totally imagine michael being a huge curser in bed but really soft-spoken when not in it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Cat^^

Cat^^

Female Virgo Posts : 329
Location : Melting in the chocolate pools of my baby's eyes. :D

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyDecember 12th 2010, 9:35 am

carolina wrote:

i can totally imagine michael being a huge curser in bed but really soft-spoken when not in it Razz
O_O Oh hell yeah..
xDD
Glad you liked it Smile Thanks girl <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatxD
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Female Pisces Posts : 220
Location : Trying to convince myself that life is worth living

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 6:02 am

Hot dayum! Can I get a bow-chicka-wow-wow???!!! If anyone dislikes this they should be mauled by a cat!!! This is HIStoric!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face EmptyMarch 13th 2011, 11:49 pm

O_______O
Holy.
Sweet.
Jesus.
*Faints*
This was amazing, I was visualizing every bit of it. I'd leave to have a cold shower, but I'm at my friend's house right now. So I'll just ask for her fan. lol!
Sexy fanfic. Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poker Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poker Face   Poker Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Poker Face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superfly Sista's :: FanFics-
Jump to: