Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for PERVS ;) ONLY NAUGHTY STUFF HERE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keep it in the closet :p

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

Female Gemini Posts : 22

Keep it in the closet :p Empty
PostSubject: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 3:49 pm

My parents don't know this but I have TONS of sexy MJ vids on my ipod and I watch them on the bus when I go to school (I'm only 14 too).......and I sit next to somebody while I watch them O.o she keeps tring to look over to see what I'm watching and I don't want her to know o.O OMG I am so embarassed Embarassed

For example here Embarassed

Just imagine if she saw what i'm watching O_o (and i don't think she likes MJ either No) she would be thinking ".........WTF??? O_o"

and yes, I am a closet pevert ( until now Razz LOL)
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

Female Cancer Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 7:57 pm

I'm 14 tooo XD My parents don't know about all the sexy MJ pics I have on my computer and iPod XD I used to read fics on the bus inn the morning last year (hehe) but noone would be sitting next to me lol. I wishhh I had sexy yt MJ vids on my iPod.. but I can't be bothered messing with files and stuff lol I have some music videos (Dirty Diana Live with Michael rubbing up and down that mic hehe... and some other sexy ones by other people...) and This Is It on there tho.
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 1:55 am

im a closeted perv too!! *high 5* i would never tell anyone though.. they wont understand... they'll think im a freak... so yeah... i want to put movies and videos on my ipod... but i just cant Sad for some reason it wont let me Sad i have the files in my computer but it wont let me put it on the ipod for some reason... and i dont want to buy the videos through itunes since i already have them... it would just be a waste of money lol...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 4:58 pm

@ carolina, you sure the file type is right? Cuz that might be your problem, idk tho haha

I would never tell anyone at school bout mah Mikey perviness XD
-_- except for someone at school (actually two people) found out last year and they read a crappy fic I wrote... (Good thing I'm now in high school and they don't go to my high school) The guy who found out didn't really seem to care. He laughed for a bit and then just kinda got over it cuz his girlfriend is also a Mikey perv (hehe). The girl (who was my bestie) on the other hand was kinda shocked and then later tried to write her own fic O.O (Not a Michael one, thank goodness)... It wasn't great (at all! LOL) and I was laughing so hard cuz earlier in the year she was asking me how sex worked -_-
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 5:28 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
I'm 14 tooo XD My parents don't know about all the sexy MJ pics I have on my computer and iPod XD I used to read fics on the bus inn the morning last year (hehe) but noone would be sitting next to me lol. I wishhh I had sexy yt MJ vids on my iPod.. but I can't be bothered messing with files and stuff lol I have some music videos (Dirty Diana Live with Michael rubbing up and down that mic hehe... and some other sexy ones by other people...) and This Is It on there tho.

I also read fanfics on the bus and even during school because I just can't get enough of it (especially if it's a good story) and I actually printed out one of the fanfics from this website because it was so good (heh) I think It's called "deep in a fantasy" and I LOVE IT!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 5:53 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
@ carolina, you sure the file type is right? Cuz that might be your problem, idk tho haha

I would never tell anyone at school bout mah Mikey perviness XD
-_- except for someone at school (actually two people) found out last year and they read a crappy fic I wrote... (Good thing I'm now in high school and they don't go to my high school) The guy who found out didn't really seem to care. He laughed for a bit and then just kinda got over it cuz his girlfriend is also a Mikey perv (hehe). The girl (who was my bestie) on the other hand was kinda shocked and then later tried to write her own fic O.O (Not a Michael one, thank goodness)... It wasn't great (at all! LOL) and I was laughing so hard cuz earlier in the year she was asking me how sex worked -_-

carolina: * high fives back* Very Happy ........ are you sure your doing it right? the way i get my vids on to my ipod is I get the URL, go to one of those downloading websites like clipnabber or keepvid.com, download and save it into my files, go to itunes and then go to add a file and click on the vid i want and then click apply to download the vid. Do you do it that way? Not all websites can download vids correctly so you would have to got to a good clean website to do it.

Miss Luv: i can't tell about my MJ pervyness because almost everybody in my school is either hates MJ or is afraid of him. :/ IDK they are so naive to the press and everything. It's so sad Sad and my next door neighbors ( two cute little girls they were), they're only like 6 or 7 and they beleive that Mj's a rapist. They said that when i let them come over my house and see my room (my room has alot of MJ posters and everything) and I was like "OMG what have your parents been teaching you??!! how dare they say that about MJ!!" I felt so hurt when they said that. This is why i joined this website because I feel like nobody in my area loves MJ like I do Crying or Very sad

BTW miss luv, Your friend didn't know jow sex worked O_o??? ............ did she ever pay attention in health class or no?? XD
Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 5:58 pm

I wrote Deep In A Fantasy Very Happy if that is the one you printed out and thought was so good lol

And about my friend, LOL I don't know what was up with her, she knew what sex was and everything she just didn't "know how everything fit", as she put it haha.

About the MJ hate-ness in my area lol I don't think there's a lot of haters where I live... Like my geometry teacher sometimes plays the radio and sometimes MJ comes on. The first time it was like Billie Jean or something and I was surprised with a friend of mine was like 'I love MJ!' lol. And today Hold My Hand played on the radio during class Smile lol
I stayed over at a family friend's place a couple weeks ago and I was sitting in a chair by the christmas tree and noticed a christmas ornament that said ''09 First christmas without Michael' and I was wondering if it was MJ or someone else and then I looked and saw it was a lil MJ pic from the Bad era with a little paper crown cut out and stuck on Smile It was cute and sad at the same time lol
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 5:03 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
I wrote Deep In A Fantasy Very Happy if that is the one you printed out and thought was so good lol

And about my friend, LOL I don't know what was up with her, she knew what sex was and everything she just didn't "know how everything fit", as she put it haha.

About the MJ hate-ness in my area lol I don't think there's a lot of haters where I live... Like my geometry teacher sometimes plays the radio and sometimes MJ comes on. The first time it was like Billie Jean or something and I was surprised with a friend of mine was like 'I love MJ!' lol. And today Hold My Hand played on the radio during class Smile lol
I stayed over at a family friend's place a couple weeks ago and I was sitting in a chair by the christmas tree and noticed a christmas ornament that said ''09 First christmas without Michael' and I was wondering if it was MJ or someone else and then I looked and saw it was a lil MJ pic from the Bad era with a little paper crown cut out and stuck on Smile It was cute and sad at the same time lol

Yeah i love that story so much it drives me crazzy!! Keep it in the closet :p 123190 lol My teacher does play Mj songs in my classroom once ina while but they're jackson 5 songs. i like those songs too though ^^ she was a hippie when she was young anyway XD I only see once in a while a few people who dress up like MJ and have tshirts of him but I haven't met anyone who's a totally obssessed with MJ like me lol! and also today my dad was immitating MJ and doing his kick and singing his songs XD Its was funny. Most of the kids in my school are just plain mean so...... Sad they don't like him that much. It's great that you don't have as many haters in your neighborhood as me, lucky you ^^

Back to top Go down
Miss.Luv.

Miss.Luv.

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 7:01 pm

I have an MJ poster in my room and it's one of the types where if you look at it one way its one image, and if you look at it from a diff angle is a diff image (like the new MJ Thriller book cover if you've seen it) and everytime my dad walks in my room and walks past it, he'll attempt an MJ dance... it's terrible! LOL
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

Female Libra Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 4:50 pm

LOL! My dad always attempts MJ dances. He'd always moonwalk down the hall and sing "Because I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!" It's hilarious. Razz
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:00 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
LOL! My dad always attempts MJ dances. He'd always moonwalk down the hall and sing "Because I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!" It's hilarious. Razz

My dad says the same thing everytime he trys and do MJ XD LOL he always embarrasses me and teases me about how I like MJ and my little brother teases me also saying "MICHAEL JAAAAACCCKKSOOON!!!" and then he chases me around in our house XD haha >w< it's funny :p
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:15 pm

Miss.Luv. wrote:
I have an MJ poster in my room and it's one of the types where if you look at it one way its one image, and if you look at it from a diff angle is a diff image (like the new MJ Thriller book cover if you've seen it) and everytime my dad walks in my room and walks past it, he'll attempt an MJ dance... it's terrible! LOL

That's so COOOOL!!!! 8D lucky >< (about the poster.......not your dad dancing XD) I have atleast two Mj posters up on my wall and one of them is of him during his thriller period dressed up liked the did during the filming of "we are the world" (without his glasses) and it has one of his special qoutes that he said with his date of his birth and death ( Sad ) and the other one is of MJ in his bad era and it's of him preforming at a concert in London, it's so pretty 8D, and also I have a canvas that has so many images of MJ on it including his dangerous era (the one where he's preforming at bucharest in the beginning of the concert where he's standing still for a few moments looking sexy x3), his bad era and thriller era.............I need more x(

Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:22 pm

MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

My dad says the same thing everytime he trys and do MJ XD LOL he always embarrasses me and teases me about how I like MJ and my little brother teases me also saying "MICHAEL JAAAAACCCKKSOOON!!!" and then he chases me around in our house XD haha >w< it's funny :p

My dad ALWAYS teases me about my L.O.V.E for Michael. I would be watching the Dangerous Tour out in my living room, and my dad would walk in and say, "Oh, look, it's MICHAEL!" In this really girly and stereotypically in-love voice.
LOL, I love my dad.
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:40 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

My dad ALWAYS teases me about my L.O.V.E for Michael. I would be watching the Dangerous Tour out in my living room, and my dad would walk in and say, "Oh, look, it's MICHAEL!" In this really girly and stereotypically in-love voice.
LOL, I love my dad.

yeah, I love my dad too ^^ everytime he even mentions MJ I get embarassed because of how much I love MJ LOL XD
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:43 pm

MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

LOL, I love my dad.

yeah, I love my dad too ^^ everytime he even mentions MJ I get embarassed because of how much I love MJ LOL XD

Same here! lol!
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 5:49 pm

MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

LOL, I love my dad.

Same here! lol!

haha ^^..........can I add you as a friend? I haven't added any friends yet so...... silent
Back to top Go down
MJsLilPYT

MJsLilPYT

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 6:28 pm

MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

LOL, I love my dad.

Same here! lol!

haha ^^..........can I add you as a friend? I haven't added any friends yet so...... silent

No problem!
By the way, I love your profile pic. Wink
Back to top Go down
MJJ_love123

MJJ_love123

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 11:12 am

MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:
MJJ_love123 wrote:
MJsLilPYT wrote:

LOL, I love my dad.

Same here! lol!

No problem!
By the way, I love your profile pic. Wink

thanks ^^ I love it too X3
Back to top Go down
carolina

carolina

Female Libra Posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 12:09 am

hmm thanks MJJ_love123!! i'll try that straight away (putting the videos in a website and downloading them from there lol)
BAHAHA you guys have REALLY COOL families! not fair! :/ lol er... i cant put up any MJ posters in my room... otherways my mum would make me take them down :/ (but my sister is allowed to have freaking jonas brothes and justin bieber... wtf so unfair :/ ) and if i had justin bieber posters or jonas brothers and that, then i would be able to have posters up in my room :/ wtf so unfair :/
lol... yeah and my town... ugh its a town FULL of italian people... literally! so they are all against like... gay marrige and that... (im not gay btw, lol just saying... because i support gay people) and since they are italians they believe michael abused kids (omfg thats is the oldest story... people really need to get over it...) so they dont like him :/
but yeah... in my school... thats like... about 750 kids (yeah i live in a VERY small town XD) i know only 4 people (one of them is myself) who really L.O.V.E. MJ and wouls defend him if anything bad was to be said about him... which is really sad Sad i wish i knew more mj fans in real life :/ (though those other three girls like MJ i would NEVER tell them that i like him sexually since they are the boring type of fans... the ones that like him just for his music and dancing, they like him because of his charity work too... but they dont like him in a sexual way like i do Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/carolinaa.mendez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep it in the closet :p   Keep it in the closet :p Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep it in the closet :p
Page 1 of 1